剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
你看这个
I mean, look at that.
你看这个笔迹 你不觉得歪七扭八吗?
Look at that handwriting. Doesn't it look a little wobbly to you?
就像... 他的手在发抖?
Like... like his hand was shaking?
(我对我造成的伤害感到抱歉)
他们完全没有提到奈尔吗?
There's no mention of Nile anywhere? There's no connection between them?
他们之间完全没有关联吗?
他们之间唯一的关联就是你
The only connection between them is you.
他老婆那晚进城了,只有他自己在家
His wife was out of town that night. He was on his own.
你觉得那是巧合吗?
What, you think that's a coincidence?
他可能就在披萨店外面等泰迪
He could have been outside of Roberto's, waiting for Teddy.
他那么醒目
He's recognizable.
他可能在很多地方,好吗? 我们没有办法确认
Yeah, he could have been a lot of places, right? But we have no way of knowing.
或许有办法
Or maybe we do.
好,他有一个类似戒指的东西
Um... Okay, he has... he has, like, this ring. Um...
就像强化版的智慧手环
It's like a Fitbit on steroids.
它可以监测一切
It, um... It tracks everything.
他的身体数据、生理机能
His metrics, his bodily functions.
这样他就可以 优化任何他想优化的部分
So he can optimize whatever the fuck he's trying to optimize.
我听不懂
I... I don't understand.
好,你听
Okay, here.
在2012年的杂♥志♥专访中 你自称为“生物黑客”
In your 2012 GQ profile, you called yourself a biohacker.
我们都有一样的24小时
We all get the same 24 hours.
我们浪费多少时间取决于个人 看到没?
How much of it we waste is up to each of us. You see this?
它记录了我所有的生理数据
So this records all my vitals.
睡眠质量、荷尔蒙水平、肾上腺指数
Sleep quality, hormones, adrenals.
我今天早上的慢跑数据
My run this morning.
所以...
So the...
它记录我达到巅峰和体力下滑的时间
So this tracks where I peaked, where I flagged.
血糖值、心脏功能
Um, glucose levels, cardiac metrics.
这些不间断的数据 让我能彻底优化身体状态
It's a constant stream of data for radical optimization.
它能追踪一切,包括地理位置
It... it tracks everything, including your geolocation.
如果他打算犯罪 应该不会把它打开吧
I doubt he's gonna turn that on if he was gonna commit a crime.
不,他不必自己操作
No, he wouldn't have had to.
只要你的心率超过90,它就会启动
It activates when your heart rate's above 90.
只要它判定你在运动,就会自动记录
It's automatic. Anytime it thinks you're exercising.
在大街上绑走泰迪
Grabbing Teddy off the street,
我想他应该会流一些汗吧
something tells me he might have broken a sweat.
所有数据都在他的笔电里
All of this data is on his laptop.
一定有方法可以骇进去,你们... 你们没有这方面的专家吗?
There must be some way to hack it. Don't... you have people who do that?
没有搜索票就不行 那要花多久时间?
Not without a warrant. -Well, how long would that take?
不可能会有搜索票,艾姬
There's never gonna be a warrant, Aggie.
我不晓得我还要说几次你才会懂
I don't know... I don't know how much clearer I need to be.
或许我可以自己来
Then maybe I can do it.
趁我采访他的时候
While I'm there interviewing him.
趁他去尿尿或者接电♥话♥的时候
When he goes to... take a pee or a call or something.
你找到的东西,法庭都不会采用
Nothing you found would be admissible in court.
至少能知道他在不在现场 那也是一个突破
But it would tell us if he was there. It would be something.
我可以登入他的笔电,我知道密♥码♥
I can get into his laptop. I know his password.
什么?
What?
他解锁手♥机♥、打开笔电时 我都特别留意
I've been paying attention when he opens his phone, his computer.
我知道密♥码♥
I... I know it.
我觉得你比我还疯
I think you might be crazier than me.
你心里一定认为我可能是对的
Look, there is some part of you that thinks I'm right,
否则你早就不理我了
or you wouldn't still be talking to me.
我可以问问一位数字鉴识分♥析♥师
There's a digital forensics analyst I can ask.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him?
(奈尔贾维斯)
糟糕
Holy shit.
不行,我得接电♥话♥
No, I need to answer.
开扩音
Hey, put it on... Put it on speaker.
喂? 邻居,你在哪里?
Hello? -Hey, neighbor. Where are you?
我在写作,怎么了?
Uh, I'm writing. Why?
是吗?我刚刚才敲了你家的门
Are you? I was just knocking on your door.
不,我在城里,我...
Uh, no, I'm... I'm in the city. I, uh...
我在公共图书馆,我刚刚离开
I'm at the public library. I just left.
我可以在半小时内 跟你在贾维斯园区碰面
I can meet you at Jarvis Yards in 30 minutes.
我想给你看样东西
Something I wanna show you.
现在?已经九点了
Uh, now? It's nine o'clock.
你说你刚离开
You said you just left.
要给我看什么?
Well, what is it?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
可以等到明天吗?
Can it wait until tomorrow?
没办法,到南边入口找我
Actually, it can't. Meet me at the south entrance.
至少给我一点提示吧
At least give me some idea what this is about.
奈尔?
Nile?
你不会真的要去见他吧?
You are not seriously gonna meet him?
我得去,对吧?
I have to, right?
你没有枪可以借我吧?
You don't have a gun I can borrow, do you?
开玩笑的,只是开玩笑
I'm joking. It's a joke.
我会没事的
No, I'll be fine.
结束后再打给你,好吗?
I'll call you afterward, okay?
等等
Wait, wait.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
什么? -你不能自己去
What? -You're not going alone.
我之前也跟他单独相处过 你觉得他会做什么?
I've been alone with him before. What do you think he's gonna do?
你开自己的车过去
You're gonna take your own car. I will follow you.
我会跟着你,然后在附近等 如果发生什么事,或你觉得不对劲...
I'll wait nearby, so if something's off, or even if you get a bad feeling, you...
不要打我的手♥机♥
Don't call my phone.
我记得我有一支抛弃式手♥机♥
I've got a burner phone around here somewhere.
我把号♥码给你
I'll give you the number.
(贾维斯园区)
你迟到了,我以为你会放我鸽子
You're late. I thought maybe you'd stood me up.
你想给我看什么?
So what is it you want me to see?
你怕高吗? 我保证这绝对值得
Scared of heights? This will be worth it, I promise.
天啊
Jesus.
我一直在思考我们之前的对话
So I've been thinking about our conversation.
关于我们的功业、传承
Legacy, monuments,
我们死后留下的东西
what we... what we leave behind.
我想怎么说都可以,但... 文字的传达还是有限
I can talk all I want, but words only do so much.
有些东西你得亲眼看看才行
Some things you really need to see for yourself.
走吧
Let's go.
靠近一点
Come closer.
这里就好了,谢谢 -站在那里什么都看不到
I'm good, thanks. -You can't see anything from there.
有时候,我站在这里时
Sometimes, when I'm standing up here,
会有一股不合理的冲动想要跳下去
I get this irrational urge just to step off the edge.
法国人创造了一个词
The French coined a term for it.
“虚无的召唤”
"The call of the void."
这不完全是自杀的冲动
It's not a suicidal compulsion, exactly.
只是一种诡异的本能反应
Just that uncanny impulse.
这很常见
It's common.
是一种普遍的现象
It's a widespread phenomenon.
想听听我的理论吗?
You wanna know my theory?
是什么?
What's that?
我们宁可跳下去,也不要掉下去
We'd rather jump than fall.
或者被推下去
Or be pushed.
你跟FBI有联♥系♥吗?艾姬
Are you talking to the FBI, Aggie?
你说什么?
Sorry. Excuse me?
你有跟FBI的人谈我的事吗?
Are you talking to someone in the FBI about me?
有
Yes.
布莱恩艾伯特
Brian Abbott.
他花了将近两年时间 调查你有没有金融犯罪行为
He investigated you for... for financial crimes
后来梅迪森就失踪了
for nearly two years before Madison went missing.
她失踪后 他决定把这件事算在我头上
And when she did, he made it his mission to pin it on me with no evidence.
明明没有证据,局里也不支持他
No... no support from the Bureau.
没错,这个人对奈尔贾维斯这么执着
Exactly. I mean, anyone that obsessed with Nile Jarvis
我更该采访他,不是吗?
is someone I should talk to, don't you think?
你应该先问过我
You should have asked me first.
所以我每次去访问消息来源 我都要跟你报备?
Oh, so every time I interview a source, I'm supposed to clear it with you?
那不是我做事的方式
That's not how I work.
你知道吗?艾姬
You know what, Aggie?
我开始觉得出这本书不是个好主意了
I don't think this book is such a good idea anymore.
或许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表