剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
怎么了吗?
Is something wrong?
没有啊,怎么这样问?
No. Why?
现在有点尴尬,对吧?
It's weird now, isn't it?
因为你看过我跳舞
Now that you've seen me dance.
没错
Right. Um...
是啊,我们...
Yeah. Well, some...
我们的确...
some lines were
跨过一些界线了
definitely crossed.
你好像脸红了,威格斯女士
I think you're blushing, Miss Wiggs.
有吗?
Am I?
你不会用同样的眼光看我了,对吧?
You'll never look at me the same way again, will you?
我...
I
可能无法恢复了
may not recover.
你要下车吗?
You getting out of the car?
来嘛
Come on. Come take a walk with me. It won't take long.
跟我散散步,不会太久的
Uh...
但是...我的编辑
It's just that, um, my editor...
我们今天一直错过彼此的电♥话♥
...we've been playing phone tag all day.
她真的对这本书充满期待
She's... she's really excited about the book.
太好了
Great.
就跟她说你在搜集素材
Tell her you're collecting material.
来吧,我想让你在天黑前看看
Come on. I want you to see it before it gets dark.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这个季节的气味 闻起来最舒服
I love the smell this time of year. Nothing like it.
我知道你觉得你只是在帮我 但我告诉你 你会感激我的
I know you thought you were doing me a favor, but you're gonna thank me.
我们总得找个办法让你出门,对吧?
We gotta find some way of getting you out of the house, right?
我很担心你
I worry about you.
一天到晚关在家里
All that time cooped up inside.
我其实有点冷 我们到了,你看 看到了吗?
I'm actually getting a little bit cold. -Well, we're here. Look. See?
所以... 步道会一路绕回去
So it'll loop all the way around.
最后接回我家
And then connect back with my place.
现在只剩下铺混凝土了
All that's missing now is the concrete.
如果你不喜欢,也可以用木屑代替
But if you really hate that, I could do wood chips instead.
不会,我...
Uh, no. Yeah, I...
我相信你
I trust you.
真的吗?艾姬
Do you, Aggie?
我当然希望你相信我
I certainly hope so.
我可是非常信任你
I trusted you a lot.
你觉得那是个错误吗?
Was that a mistake, you think?
目前书写得还顺利吗?
How's the book coming so far?
还不错
It's good. Yeah.
但现在还言之过早
You know, early days.
我什么时候能偷看一眼? 你答应过我的
When do I get to take a peek? Because you did promise.
对
Right. Um...
等我写出一些...
As... as soon as I have something
值得你看的内容时
worth your attention.
谦虚不是你的风格,艾姬,我很清楚
Modesty's not your thing, Aggie. I would know.
不过我的确很好奇
I am... I am curious though.
你想好结局要怎么写了吗?
Have you figured out how it ends?
毕竟那是众所期待的部分
That's why people are gonna read this.
没有,我不...
Uh, no, I'm not...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但你一定有某种感觉吧
But you must have some inclination.
作家的直觉之类的
Writer's intuition.
给我一个提示
Give me a hint.
我是凶手吗?艾姬
Did I do it, Aggie?
抱歉
Sorry. Uh...
卡洛 -艾姬,你在哪里?
Hey, Carol. -Aggie, where are you?
我只是跟奈尔贾维斯 在我家后面的树林里
Yeah, no, I'm... I'm just in the woods behind my house with Nile Jarvis.
到底怎么了?
Um... -What's going on?
你等我一下,我想回书房♥跟你讨论
Hold on one second. I wanna go inside and do this in my office.
真不好意思
Um, I'm so sorry.
步道看起来很漂亮,真的
Um, it looks beautiful, really.
我们再聊,就这样
Um, I'll talk to you soon. Okay.
好,我得回到我的书桌前,先别挂断
Yeah, it's just I have to get to my desk, but stay on the line.
唐纳修呢? -你错过他了,现在全体动员
Where's Donahue? -Just missed him. It's all hands on deck.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
我们收到牡蛎湾可能有绑♥架♥案的线报
We got a tip about a possible kidnapping in Oyster Bay.
他正在跟当地警局协调
He's coordinating now with local law enforcement.
艾姬,喂?
Aggie, hello?
我快到了
I'm almost there.
艾姬!
Aggie!
艾姬! -我进来了,我没事
Aggie! -I'm inside. I'm okay. I'm okay.
亲爱的,如果你不马上告诉我 到底发生什么...
Honey, if you don't tell me what the hell is going on--
我会告诉你,但我得先打给FBI
I will, but I have to call the FBI first.
FBI?
The FBI?
听着,我回家了,我保证我很安全
Look, I'm home now. I'm safe, I promise.
但我得先挂电♥话♥了,好吗?
But I have to go, okay?
我会再跟你解释清楚
I'll explain everything, okay?
掰 -别挂...
Bye. -Don't ha--
我是FBI特别探员艾瑞卡布朗顿
You've reached Special Agent Erika Breton with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
请留言,并且留下姓名与电♥话♥
Please leave a message with your name and number.
嗨,我是艾姬威格斯
Hi, it's Aggie Wiggs.
可以尽快回我电♥话♥吗?谢谢
Can you call me back as... as soon as possible? Uh, thanks.
这里是联邦调查局
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
请问你的大名?
May I have your first and last name, please?
艾嘉莎威格斯 请问有什么事?
Agatha Wiggs. -Reason for your call?
我要找艾瑞卡布朗顿探员 她认识我,这很紧急
I need to speak to Agent Erika Breton. She knows me. It's urgent.
请稍等
Hold, please.
布朗顿探员目前无法接电♥话♥
Agent Breton isn't available. Can I have the phone number you're calling from?
可以请你留下电♥话♥号♥码吗?
可以请你呼叫她吗?
Can you page her, please?
告诉她我是艾姬威格斯,事态紧急
Tell her to call Aggie Wiggs. It's urgent.
靠
Fuck.
(《兽与我》艾姬威格斯着)
(《兽藏我心》)
(不对)
(没错!)
What the...
(重复了,艾姬)
什么?
What?
(前面说过了)
(奈尔贾维斯)
喂?
Hello?
你们谈得如何?
How was your call?
她喜欢前四章吗?
Did she like the first four chapters?
你闯进我家?
You broke into my house?
开头很不错 序章有点闷,但我出场后就精彩了
A good start. Prologue's a little dense, but it really picks up when I arrive.
你真的把我写得很到位 我得承认
You... you've captured me, I gotta say.
实在太可惜了
It's just such a shame.
可惜什么?
What is?
我以为我们能成为朋友,艾姬
I had high hopes for us, Aggie.
我们见面时我就看出来了,我知道...
I could tell when we met. There's something...
这个女人很特别
There's something about this woman. She's not like most people.
她跟一般人不同,她是个狠角色
She's a real one.
记得我们在艾莉诺餐馆外面
You remember outside Eleanor's?
看到你的好朋友费尼格吗?
We saw your pal Fenig?
我当然记得
Of course I do.
你的表情写得一清二楚
I could see it all over your face.
所有你想对他做的事 你觉得他该受到的惩罚
Everything you wanted to do to him. Everything he deserved.
我当时不晓得你真的会动手
But I didn't know you had it in you
直到我上楼
till I went upstairs.
什么?
What?
拜托,艾姬,别再玩游戏了
Oh, come on, Aggie. Let's not play games.
你不觉得我们该对彼此坦诚了吗?
Don't you think it's about time we were honest with each other?
你知道最糟糕的部分就是
You know, the worst part about this is that I...
我真的把你当成朋友
I really did consider you a friend.
所以这件事才让我这么难受
And that's what makes this so hard.
因为我懂你
Because I get it.
因为有部分的我想为你喝采
Because part of me wanted to applaud.
但我没办法当作没看到,对吧?
But I couldn't exactly look the other way, could I?
我只希望这样做是值得的,艾姬
I just hope it was worth it, Aggie.
我真心希望
I really do.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表