剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
If the roles were reversed, you think Nile Jarvis...
奈尔·贾维斯! 你说他会为你背黑锅吗?
Nile Jarvis! You think he would take a fall for you?
嗯?
Hmm?
你说他会在乎你这种可怜兮兮 毫无分量的小喽啰吗?
You think he gives two shits about some sniveling little pissant like you?
你可以让他负上刑责的
You could be the one to make him accountable.
可惜你是他妈的懦夫!
You're a fucking coward!
放开我! -滚开
Get off of me! -Fuck off.
行了 别激动 -你该不会相信他的鬼话吧?
Let's go. Take a breath. -You don't actually believe that shit?
重点不是我相信什么 而是我们能证明什么
It's not about what I believe. It's about what we can prove.
我刚花了三个小时 跟数位鉴证组一起查看他们的账目
Now, I just spent three hours with digital forensics going over the financials.
他们查不到任何指向贾维斯的金流
They can't find anything to connect the payments to Jarvis.
肯定有什么办法吧 我们只差一点就破案了
There has to be a way. We are this close.
不是 布莱恩 近两年以来 这案子都处在这种状况
No, you've been this close, Brian, for two years.
我们只能确定金流指向莱德 他刚刚也认罪了
The only definitive link is to Ryder, who just gave us a full confession.
那我的线人怎么办?
And what about my source, huh?
她相信我 她赌上了一切 这事还没结束 这...
She's trusted me. She's risked everything. This is not over. This...
这事还不能结束 我一定能逮到他
This can't be over. I can get him.
读过《白鲸记》吗?
You ever read Moby Dick?
我也没读过
Me neither.
但我知道结局是 主人公在追捕鲸鱼的过程中死了
But even I know the guy dies chasing the whale.
对不起 布莱恩
I'm sorry, Brian.
对 是我 我们得好好谈谈 但不是通过电♥话♥
Yeah, it's me. Uh, we gotta talk. Not on the phone.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不要紧的 她在外面玩得不亦乐乎
No worries. She's tiring herself out out there.
假期后见 -好的 圣诞快乐
We'll see you after the holidays. -Yeah. Merry Christmas.
你也是
You too.
哪一个是你的孩子?
Which one's yours?
穿蓝色外套的那个
Blue coat.
我们见过吗?
Have we met before?
应该没见过吧
Don't think so.
你丈夫从事建筑业的吧?
Your husband in construction?
是的
Yeah.
听说他惹上了麻烦
I heard he got himself in a bit of trouble.
祝你有个愉快的一天
You have a nice day.
他们那么做对弗兰克不公平
It's not right what they're doing to Frank.
地方检察官想给他一个教训 为自己建立名声
DA wants to make an example of him. Establish his bona fides.
累积战绩
Rack up some wins.
但如果有人给他机会 立下更大的功劳 你说他会怎样?
But what if somebody could give him an opportunity for a bigger win?
他可能会改变主意
Maybe he'd change his mind.
判弗兰克轻罪
Plead Frank out with a misdemeanor.
你可能认识我的丈夫 但你不了解我
You might know my husband, but you don't know me.
你最好小心斟酌接下来要说的话
I suggest you be careful with what you say next.
布赖特探员 我理解你目前的处境
I know what it feels like to be where you are, Agent Breton.
我想给你一条出路
I'm offering you a way out.
光是对我提出这种条件 我就能把你送进牢里
I could have you thrown in jail for coming to me with that kind of offer.
没错 你可以的
Yeah, you could.
但这样对我们都没有好处 对吧?
But then everybody loses, right?
尤其是那个被倒塌的大楼 压断腿的家伙
Especially the guy who got his legs crushed when the building collapsed.
他追究弗兰克有什么好处?
What do you think he gets out of coming after you and Frank?
一旦弗兰克申请破产
Once Frank files for bankruptcy,
经过几年的诉讼、支付律师费
after years of waiting, legal fees,
到时他一分钱都拿不到
he won't see a nickel.
如果有人愿意给他真金白银 他会怎么反应?
What if somebody could offer him real money?
这样不是皆大欢喜吗?
Wouldn't that be a happier ending for everybody?
你有什么目的?
What is it you want?
想请你帮个忙
A favor.
感兴趣的话就联♥系♥我 布赖顿探员 请你保重
If you're interested, get in touch. You take care of yourself, Agent Breton.
我开始担心起来了
I was starting to worry.
我已经以最快的速度赶到了
I got here as fast as I could.
我担心自己被跟踪
I thought maybe I was being followed.
谁跟踪你? -可能是我胡思乱想
By who? -It's probably in my head.
我躲进一家书店里等安全后才出来
I ducked into a bookstore and waited.
我受不了了 -好吧
I can't keep this up. -Okay.
他知道有人跟你联♥系♥ 他怀疑是妮娜
He knows someone's talking to you. He thinks it's Nina.
你还需要多久才能逮捕他?
How close are you to arresting him?
怎么了?出了什么事?
What? What's wrong?
莱德自首了 他毫无保留地认罪
Ryder turned himself in. He made a full confession.
是吗?
Yeah.
但他说奈尔完全不知情
But he's saying Nile didn't know about any of it.
太荒谬了 你必须想办法逼他供出奈尔
Well, that's absurd. You have to get him to flip.
我试过了 他知道自己一定会坐牢
Yeah, I tried. He knows he's going to prison,
他和佩德罗的做法一样
but he and Pedro, they're on the same page.
口供一致
They're telling the same story.
那现在是什么情况?
So what happens now?
也许...
Maybe
你可以出面作证
if you come forward as a witness...
不行
No.
这不是我们说好的 我没什么好说的!
That wasn't the deal. There's nothing for me to say!
我已经什么都告诉你了
I told you everything I know!
那也许我们就...
Well, then, I think maybe we're...
没有其他办法了
we're out of options.
你放弃了?
You're giving up?
小麦 你听我说 -不行
Maddie, listen to me. -No, no, no.
我的上司打算结案了 -不行
My supervisor is pulling the plug. -You can't.
没有证人指证奈尔 我们就无法立案
Without a witness implicating Nile, we don't have a case.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
小麦 我已经尽力了
Hey, I've tried, Maddie.
决定权不在我手上
This is not my call.
我有上司 他们也有上司 -放屁!
I got bosses. They got bosses. -Bullshit!
你利用我
You used me.
天啊 -你利用我!
Whoa. -You fucking used me!
你怎么可以这么说?是你来找我的
How can you say that? You came to me.
没错 当时你调查此案遇到瓶颈
Yeah, when your investigation was dead.
你没有任何证据
You had nothing.
我为你提供有利的情报 你应该去逮人的
I gave you good information you were supposed to turn into an arrest.
我对那家特殊目的公♥司♥的猜测是对的 那架飞机也是
I was right about the SPV, about the plane.
你把莱德和佩德罗交给你上司后 却过河拆桥?
Now you fed your bosses, Ryder and Pedro, you don't give a fuck about me?
不是这样的 小麦 拜托 你很清楚这不是我想要的结果
That is bullshit. Maddie, come on. You know this is not what I wanted.
你知道我有多想逮捕他
You know how badly I wanted to arrest him.
小麦 你还是可以离开他 你可以离开他的
But even if I don't, you can still leave him, Maddie. You can leave him.
也许你拿不到他全部的财产 但是起码...
You might not get all his money, but fucking A.
你以为我是为了钱? -我不知道 真♥他♥妈♥的
You think that's what this is about? -I don't know. Fuck.
小麦 -我不能
Plenty of people get divorced, Maddie. -I can't.
为什么?
Why not?
你不懂的 -怎么说?
You don't understand. -Why not?
因为他会把我杀了
Because he'll kill me.
他会把我杀了
He'll kill me.
他伤害过你吗?
Has he hurt you?
看着我
Look at me.
他伤害过你吗?
Has he hurt you?
还没
Not yet.
还没?
Not yet?
两年前 我跟某个新晋雕塑家合作 他叫西奥
Two years ago, I was working with this new sculptor, Theo.
他是个年轻人 刚从奥斯陆国立艺术学院毕业
A kid. Straight out of the National Academy in Oslo.
奈尔吃醋 他以为我们有私情 他还质问我
Nile was jealous. He thought I was sleeping with him. He confronted me.
我没见过他那么生气
It was the angriest I'd ever seen him.
我否认 我以为他相信我
I told him we weren't. I thought he believed me.
两周后 西奥在贝德斯图伊区 一家酒吧外被刺死
Two weeks later, Theo was stabbed to death outside a bar in Bed-Stuy.
据说是被劫杀
Supposedly, a mugging gone wrong.
你怀疑是奈尔...
And you think Nile...
小麦 你怎么到现在才说呢? -因为我没有证据啊
Maddie, why are you telling me this now? -Because I know I can't prove it.
我知道这听起来像疯言疯语 但也发生过其他事
And I know how it sounds, but there are others too.
他的一生中 身边有不少人失踪
His whole life, people who have gone missing.
什么? -他17岁时的夏令营辅♥导♥员
What? -A camp counselor when he was 17.
2010年在巴黎一家酒店里的家政工人
A domestic worker in a hotel in Paris in 2010.
她遇害那晚 奈尔本来打算飞往米兰 结果他没去
She was murdered on a night Nile was supposed to be in Milan, but he wasn't.
他在另一家相隔两条街的酒店
He was at a different hotel only two blocks away.
说慢点 -不是 你听我说
Slow down. Slow down. -No, I'm telling you.
他心里藏着什么 他很擅长隐藏心思
There's something in him. Something he's very good at hiding.
除非他被关起来 否则我一定会出事 一定的
And I won't be safe until he's behind bars. I won't.
他和我们不一样 拜托 你一定要保护我 求求你
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表