剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
奈尔拯救了她 你知道吗?
Nile saved her life, you know.
她两年前就曾自杀未遂
She attempted suicide two years before she succeeded.
奈尔在浴缸里发现她时 她胃里都是药丸
Nile found her in the bath, her belly full of pills.
奈尔把她送到医院后 她已经全身发紫
By the time Nile got her to the hospital, she'd turned blue.
他已经很努力了
He tried so hard.
我们也是
We all did.
但努力还不够 做什么都不够
But it was never enough. Nothing was ever enough.
我很好奇你们有什么见解
I'm... I'm curious if you have any insights,
或是有什么推测 毕竟她的尸体至今还没被找到
or... or even just a theory why they never found her body.
她不想被发现 这就是原因
She didn't wanna be found, that's why.
你们觉得她是故意的?
So you think it was hostile?
难道不是吗?
Well, isn't it?
不让父母得到一个交代
Denying your parents closure.
也许她只是...
Maybe she just
不希望我们经历找到遗体的伤痛
wanted to spare us the trauma of finding her.
她留下了自杀纸条 不是吗?
She... she left a note, didn't she? -Mm-hmm.
你应该会想看 我印了一张复印件 在这里
I thought you might wanna see it, so I made a copy for you. It's here.
(“逃”是个令人心怀感激的字)
(我苦苦寻找答案 但最终还是回到原点)
(我生命中感受过爱 为此 我心怀感激)
(我厌倦了挣扎 我不够坚强 请原谅我)
你们...
And you're...
你们确定是她亲手写的?
you're certain it's authentic?
当然
Absolutely.
三位法医专家确认是麦迪森的笔迹
Three different forensic experts confirmed the handwriting is Madison's.
不是伪造的
There's no forgery.
毫无疑点
No question.
如果有用的话 你就留着吧
You keep it if it's useful.
我们只希望真♥相♥ 能让种种匪夷所思的阴谋论画上句点
We just hope the truth will put an end to these crazy conspiracy theories.
因为每次有人对此大做文章
Because every time someone writes something,
感觉就像她又被他们杀了一次
it feels like they're killing her all over again.
你宁可捏造一起凶杀案 也不去反省自己
You'd rather invent a murder than look in the goddamn mirror.
(硬盘里有什么发现吗? 我等你的消息)
我要... 我要上厕所!
I need... I need a bathroom!
喂!
Hey!
快开门 不然我就尿在地上啦!
Open this door, or I'm gonna take a piss on the floor!
你们来得太迟了
You're too late.
跟我走一趟
Come with me.
怎么样?
So?
奈尔·贾维斯?
Nile Jarvis?
是的
Yeah.
你下载的档案里 都没有他的健身应用数据
None of the files you grabbed was his fitness app.
但我确实找到了 一个高度加密的私人网络链接
But I did find a heavily encrypted link to a private network.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
这是什么时候录的?
When was this recorded?
不是录的
It wasn't.
而是直播
This is a live feed.
你能不能...
Can you
追踪到他的位置?
trace where he is?
不可能 直播经过多层虚拟专用网 所以追踪不到
No way. Feed's running through multiple VPNs, so it's untraceable.
保密措施滴水不漏
OpSec is flawless.
我复♥制♥了解密链接 并贴到驱动器上
I copied the decrypted link and pasted it to the drive,
方便你拿给同事们看
so you can show it to your people.
你打算把这些档案交给联调局吧?
You are bringing this to the Bureau, right?
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我知道 对不起 亲爱的
Hey. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, love.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你只是想去散散步 不是你的错
You just needed a walk. Yeah, it's not your fault.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
嗨 我开始担心起来了
Hey. I was starting to worry.
我给你打了很多通电♥话♥
I've been calling.
档案破解了吗?
Did you get into his files?
破解了
Yeah.
你黑入了他的健身应用?
So you accessed his fitness app?
你在听吗?
Are... are you there?
没任何发现
There was nothing.
没任何发现?
Nothing?
没错 他那晚没去任何地方 他晚上十点就睡觉了
No, they didn't go anywhere that night. He was asleep by 10:00.
听好 这是我的错
Look, this is my fault.
是我让你卷入这事端 我们压根不熟 我却...
For getting you into this. We didn't even know each other, and I...
我却把这些想法灌输给你
I put these ideas in your head.
你只是跟着直觉走 我懂
You played a hunch. I get it.
有时我们都会变得有点失控
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
但我们能做的不多
But there's nothing else for you to do.
真的 阿加 放下吧
I mean it, Aggie. Let it go.
这是为了你好
For your own good.
(通话记录已清空)
(MHJ房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥)
“嗜血”究竟是什么意思?
And what is bloodlust, really,
说到底 不就是死亡本能 自然地向外显化的情况吗?
if not that same death instinct turned safely outward?
我们都很容易被恶魔吸引
We are, all of us, drawn to monsters.
我们都沉醉于某种幻想 那就是只要勇敢地抛出石头
Enthralled by the fantasy that any of us brave enough to sling a stone
就能击溃巨人
can slay Goliath.
我们扮演英雄
We play the hero,
扮演救世主
the savior,
勇敢、正义
valiant and righteous.
我们追杀以我们为食的猛兽
So we hunt the beasts that prey upon us.
说服自己相信这种暴♥力♥行为 能保障大家的安全
Convinced our act of violence will be the thing that keeps us safe.
到头来 事实是这样的吗?
But does it, in the end?
一旦巨人被击溃
Once Goliath is vanquished,
恶龙伏诛
the dragon slain,
我们心里明白 真正的威胁
deep down we know the real threat remains
仍潜藏在内心深处
within us,
从未消失过
ever present...
而且渴望被释放出来
itching for release.
真♥相♥是
The truth is,
我们需要反派
we need our villains
他们不能死 要好好活着
alive and well.
因为没了他们
Because without them,
我们只能面对自己
we're left to face ourselves.
你带了人来
You brought company.
他是我的幕僚长以利亚·加里提
My chief of staff, Elijah Garrity.
你好
Hi there.
你有什么目的?
What do you want?
这栋大楼是我们家族的
So we own this building,
这整条街也是 我相信你已经知道了
this entire square block, as I'm sure you know,
但我们开♥发♥这块土地的计划泡汤了
but our plans to develop this space are now shot,
多亏了市议会的规范
thanks to city council regulation.
石棉
Asbestos.
放心吧 浓度微乎其微 低于0.5%
Uh, don't worry. Trace amounts. Sub .5%.
几乎检测不到
Barely detectable.
远低于全美任何城市需要整治的标准
Well below the level requiring remediation in every municipality in this country,
纽约市除外
except New York City.
贾维斯先生 除了接触石棉外 我们来这里还有什么目的?
What are we doing here, Mr. Jarvis? Other than getting exposed to asbestos.
你在公立学校里吸了这么多年 不也还活着吗?
You survived the New York public school system.
天啊 真好笑
Wow. Funny.
听好 我们俩都知道 我只是你用来煽动民愤的工具人
Look, we both know I'm just a useful boogeyman that you're using to rile up the crowd.
但说真的 这招的确有用 我很欣赏你对政♥治♥的直觉
And granted, it is working. I appreciate your instincts.
将把我拉下马当作你的“处♥女♥秀”? 这招太厉害了
I mean, taking me down as an opening gambit? Brilliant.
你到底想要什么?长远来说
What do you really want? Long term.
你很聪明 也有野心
Because you're smart. You're ambitious.
但进步派的资金可撑不了多久
But progressive wells, they run dry quickly.
一次也就五块钱
Five bucks at a time.
你到底想说什么?
Your point being?
我想说的是 我认赔
My point being is, I am willing to take the write-down
把这块土地捐赠给市政♥府♥
and donate all of this land to the city.
前提是奥利维亚批准 贾维斯花♥园♥的开♥发♥案
If Olivia approves your zoning plans for Jarvis Yards.
这是双赢的局面
It's a win-win.
你把这整件事包装成是你的想法
You spin this whole thing like it's your idea.
奥利维亚·贝尼特斯 政♥治♥新星
Olivia Benitez, the young upstart
从邪恶的贾维斯大家族身上 割下一块肉
who extracted her pound of flesh from the big, bad Jarvis family
缓解可负担住房♥危机
to alleviate the affordable housing crisis.
还增加绿地的规模
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表