剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Benitez is leaning on some of the more vulnerable committee members.
显然她利用奈尔现在的处境 得到了一些支持
Apparently, she's getting some traction by exploiting Nile's... situation.
据我所知,她已经成功 让提尔南和欧尚斯基倒戈了
And from what I'm hearing, she's already managed to flip Tiernan and Olshansky.
靠 -别急
Shit. -No, hey.
我们的票数还是足以挡下她
We've still got the votes to shut her down. All right?
差距会比我预期的更接近,但...
我们撑得住
Margin'll be tighter than I'd like it to be, but we'll be fine.
很好
Good.
我们就靠你守住阵线了,斐尼斯
We're counting on you to hold the line, Phineas.
(雪莉墨瑞斯新作发表)
欢迎
Welcome.
这些画都好美
These paintings are wonderful.
比例的掌握,还有色彩的运用都很棒
The... the scale and the color work.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是受艾丽斯尼尔影响吗? 还是卢西安弗洛伊德?
Was Alice Neel an influence, or Lucian Freud?
主要是我儿子
Mostly, my son.
他以前会花好几个小时用蜡笔涂鸦
He... he used to spend hours coloring with his crayons, and, um,
赭红色是他最爱的颜色
burnt sienna was his favorite.
妮娜贾维斯
Nina Jarvis.
雪莉墨瑞斯 -幸会
Shelley Morris. -Pleasure.
你是收藏家吗?
So are you a, um, collector?
算是吧...主要是职业病
Yes. Well, mostly an occupational hazard.
我经营一间画廊 雀儿喜的緁康画廊是我开的
I'm a gallerist. I own the J. Kahn Gallery in Chelsea.
你是那个妮娜贾维斯
You're that Nina Jarvis.
没错,就是嫁给奈尔贾维斯那个
Yeah, married to that Nile Jarvis.
没关系,我已经习惯这些眼光了
Don't worry. I'm... I'm used to the look.
我...
Well, I... I...
我喜欢緁康画廊,我...
I love the J. Kahn. I, um...
我去年在那里看过维诺格拉德的画展 非常震撼
I saw the Winograd show there last year. I was blown away.
没错,她的事业在那之后开始起飞
Oh yeah. Her career took off after that.
当然,一飞冲天之后 高古轩画廊立刻把她挖走了
And of course, once it did, Gagosian swooped in and grabbed her.
不过...
Well, it's, uh...
我很欣慰你还愿意 亲自来工作室挖掘新作品
It's heartening that you're still scouting around open studios.
我得坦白
I have to confess, um,
我来这里其实是因为你
I actually came here because of you.
我?
Me?
我看到你早期的一幅画 所以想来看看你有什么新的创作
I saw one of your earlier paintings. I wanted to see what you were working on.
是吗?在哪里看到的?
You did? Where?
我...我几乎没有作品在外面展览过
I... I just... There's not a lot of my work out there.
我在艾姬家里看到的
I saw it at Aggie's house.
我们是邻居 我先生和我两个礼拜前刚搬过去
We're neighbors. My husband and I just moved in a couple of weeks ago.
等等,所以你和艾姬是朋友?
Wait, so you... you and Aggie are friends?
不太熟,我们刚认识
Um, friendly. We just met.
但我有短暂拜访过她家
But I was over there briefly, and I saw one of your paintings.
然后看到你挂在客厅的那幅画 真的太让人惊艳了
The one in the living room. Which is stunning, by the way.
是艾姬叫你过来的吗?
Um, did Aggie ask you to come here?
什么?没有,不是那样
What? No, nothing like that.
我注意到那幅画,我真的深深着迷
No, I noticed it hanging, and... and I was really taken by it.
所以我问艾姬你有没有经纪人
就这样
And I just asked Aggie if you had representation, that's all.
而且我很好奇你现在的作品...
And I was curious to see
有什么发展
how your work has evolved.
好吧
Okay.
你想要来点盒装红酒吗?
Well, um, would you care for some boxed wine?
什么年份的?
Mmm. What vintage?
这是非常稀有的 2024年霍伯肯特酿
Oh, it's a very rare 2024 Hoboken varietal.
这只是暂时的住所
It's just a... a temporary place.
你住这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
六年
Six years.
我本来跟我的...
I... I was living with my, um...
跟我前妻住在莫里山区 但我们之间发展得...
my ex before that in Murray Hill, and things kind of unraveled
很不顺利
epically.
那是在贾维斯案之前还是之后?
Was that before or after the Jarvis case?
没错,你可以把我的婚姻 也列入那个案件的伤亡名单
Yeah, you can, uh... you can add my marriage to the list of casualties.
要啤酒吗? -不用
Do you want a beer? -No.
谢谢你愿意见我
Well, um, thank you for meeting me.
就像我说的,我能做的不多
Well, like I said, there's not much I can do.
你有查到什么吗?
Did you have any luck at all?
拿骚郡警局有个朋友欠我一份人情
A buddy who works for Nassau County PD owed me a favor.
他偷偷给我费尼格案的档案复印件
Slipped me a copy of Fenig's case file.
别太兴奋,里面没什么料
Don't get too excited. Not much there.
你自己看吧
Knock yourself out.
来吧,我们把身体擦干
Come on, let's get you dry.
嘿,别叫了!
Hey! Hey, shut up!
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
来吧,过来
Come on, come.
你跟我爸说了那本书的事
You told my father about the book.
你为什么要挑起事端?
Why are you stirring up trouble?
我知道你不会告诉他
I knew you wouldn't tell him yourself.
我有打算要说
I was planning to.
这样不是刚好吗?
Then what's the problem?
问题是我不喜欢这种安排
The problem is this arrangement isn't working for me.
去跟你♥爸♥谈,是他安排我在这里的
Well, talk to your father. He's the one who put me here.
我任由他安排是因为我同情你
And I indulged him because I felt sorry for you.
这就像在做善事
You're a charity case, honestly.
说真的,还有谁会雇用你?
I mean, who else would hire you?
看来他没有说服你不要出那本书
I guess he didn't convince you to drop the book.
这由不得他决定
It's not his call.
这是我的决定,我知道我在干嘛
It's my decision, and I know what I'm doing.
嗯
Mm.
我相信你也知道 艾嘉莎威格斯跟FBI有联♥系♥
And I'm sure you know Agatha Wiggs is talking to the FBI.
嗯?
Hmm?
没错,跟你的老朋友布莱恩艾伯特
Yeah. Your old pal Brian Abbott.
别担心,我没告诉你♥爸♥
Don't worry. I didn't tell your dad.
那部分我省略了
That part I left out.
不是为了保护你,是为了保护他
Not to protect you. To protect him.
我哥哥之前心脏病发 那都要怪你,奈尔
My brother's heart attack, that was all you, Nile.
嗯?
Hmm?
我是来确定你不会再让他发作
I'm here to make sure you don't give him another one.
我会不择手段来保护他
I will do whatever I have to do to protect him.
如果你之前不晓得,你现在知道了
If you didn't know that already, you do now.
来吧,过来
Come on. Here.
费尼格最后一次被目击 是9点50分在罗贝托披萨店
Fenig was last seen at Roberto's around 9:50 p.m.
他让他的同事朱利安巴洛负责关门
He left his coworker, Julian Barrow, to close up the restaurant
说是要去见女友,但他一直没出现
so he could see his girlfriend, but he never showed.
他们搜索那个水域快一个礼拜了
They've been dredging the water for almost a week.
如果他真的跳海 应该早就找到遗体了吧?
Wouldn't they have found him by now if he really did drown himself?
暴风雨可能把他冲到很远的地方
With the storm, it could've pulled him pretty far out.
这样会加大搜索范围
You're dealing with a larger search area.
加上可能被鱼群或鲨鱼吃掉 遗体也可能被盐水腐蚀...
Between predation from fish and sharks and what salt water does to the body...
但是泰迪的同事说他看起来很正常
But Teddy's coworker said he was acting totally normal.
他妈妈和女朋友也这样说
So... so did his mother and girlfriend.
有自杀倾向的人通常不会提早说出口
Suicidal people tend not to announce their intentions.
有监视画面吗? 罗贝托披萨店以前有监视器
Is there surveillance footage? There used to be a camera at Roberto's.
坏掉了,或者根本没有接好
Broken. Or not hooked up, apparently.
没有人看到他离开
No one saw him leave.
当然,还有这张遗书
And then, of course, there's the, uh, the note.
“我对我造成的伤害感到抱歉”
"I'm sorry for the pain I've caused."
就这样?也太短了吧
That's it? Awfully short.
不是所有人都是作家
Well, we're not all writers.
所以他们完全不考虑他杀的可能?
So they're not even considering foul play?
没有理由要考虑 你的名字倒是出现过几次
Well, there's no reason to. I mean, your name pops up a few times.
我? -是啊
Me? -Yeah.
你以前威胁过他 -天啊
Yeah, you threatened him in the past. -Jesus.
那无所谓,因为所有证据都指向自杀
It doesn't matter, because nothing here suggests this is anything but a suicide,
警方也是这样认定的
and that is how police are treating it.
但他们还没找到遗体
Except they still haven't found him.
就像梅迪森贾维斯
Just like Madison Jarvis.
她也留了遗书,对吧?
She left a note too, right?
遗书上只有几个字而已
I mean, it's... it's just a few words.
奈尔可以模仿泰迪的笔迹,对吧?
Nile could have copied Teddy's writing, right?
或者逼他写
Or... or forced him to write it. Uh...
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表