剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
谢谢 -交给我吧
Thanks. -I'll take that.
Near the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village, the quiet village
The lion sleeps tonight
库柏,快穿上鞋子,走吧 -艾姬,不要大小声
Cooper, put on your shoes, and let's go.
我没有大小声 -我不想去!
Aggie, don't raise your voice. -I'm not.
库柏,现在不要耍脾气 -不要!
I don't wanna go! No! -Hey, Cooper! We are not doing this now.
捡起你的鞋子,穿上
So pick up your shoes and put them on.
艾姬
Aggie.
靠
Ah fuck.
靠
Fuck.
不好意思 你不能在这里抽烟,女士
Excuse me. You can't smoke here, ma'am.
她想在哪里抽烟都可以
She can smoke anywhere she wants.
抱歉,我真的不该...
Sorry. I... I really shouldn't...
我哥哥以前会在这里吸毒 我也会替他把风 你没事吧?
My brother used to shoot up out here. I'd cover for him too. Are you okay?
没事,我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是...
I just...
我想我是太久没有被孩子们包围了...
Guess I haven't been around kids very much since...
我完全没想到
I hadn't thought of that.
我也没想到
Me neither.
来吧,我带你参观
Come on. I'll show you around.
我该丢在...
Uh, what should I, uh...
就丢那里吧
Oh, just there.
我们去开开眼界吧,去看看野生动物
Let's go on safari. See the wild animals. Oh.
那位毫无戒心的猎物 正开心享用着鱼子酱
The, um, unsuspecting victim grazes happily on caviar,
对周遭的危险一无所知
unaware to the dangers all around.
那是我们家新来的会计师
That is our family's latest accountant.
他能撑满一年就很幸运了
He'll be lucky if he lasts a year.
这些人♥大♥多是你父亲的朋友吗?
Are these mostly friends of your father?
朋友、同事、吸血的水蛭
Friends. Colleagues. Leeches.
天啊
Oh wow.
希望他们有替那可怜虫打镇定剂
I hope they drugged that poor bastard.
清醒着也太痛苦了
Shouldn't have to do this sober.
安静!
Quiet!
来吧,我想让你看一样东西
Come on. I wanna show you something over here.
那是我小时候的卧室
So that is my childhood bedroom.
我十岁的时候
When I was ten, I jumped out, and I landed in those hedges.
从窗户跳下来,摔在那片树篱上
摔断三根肋骨
I broke three ribs.
你故意跳的? -没错
You jumped on purpose? -Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
我想知道那是什么感觉
Wanted to see what it would feel like.
你认识瑞克叔叔吧
Of course, you know Uncle Rick.
多项重罪纪录
Multiple felonies.
除了我爸以外没有人愿意雇用他
Unemployable to anyone other than my father.
他是个废物,但他很忠心
He's, um... He's a loser, but he's loyal.
他到底替你做什么工作?
So what exactly does he do for you?
他帮我照顾狗
He takes care of the dogs.
那位就是黑暗领主本人
Oh! And here's the dark overlord himself.
准备好了吗?
Last round, for sure. -You ready?
所以如果你有任何抱怨的话
So any kind of complaints that you're gonna have about it, you know what--
你知道... -爸
Dad! -All right, get out.
好了,出去 -真抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢你来参加
Thank you for coming.
这是艾嘉莎威格斯 我跟你说过的那位作家
This is Agatha Wiggs, the writer I was telling you about.
我知道她是谁
Yeah, I know who she is.
这位是莱拉
And this is Lila.
真高兴你能来同乐 你家真漂亮
So glad you could be here. -You have a beautiful home.
高德来了
Gold just showed up.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你摸过大象了吗? -没有
Did you pet the elephant yet? -No.
摸起来其实不太柔软
It's not very soft, actually.
牠的皮摸起来就跟脚底一样粗糙
Its skin feels kind of like the bottom of a foot.
说吧
All right.
两位,这个派对太棒了 孩子们一定乐翻了
Gentlemen, what a party. The boys must be over the moon.
你说你有最新进展 -到底要怎么弄到一头大象?
You said you'd have an update. -How exactly does one procure an elephant?
要有许可证之类的东西吗?
You have to get some kind of permit or something?
你有打给卡拉汉吗?
You call Callahan?
有,我打了,然后...
Uh, yes. Well, I did. And...
老实说,情况有点复杂
Truth is, it's complicated, I'm afraid.
怎么个复杂法?
Complicated how?
听着,你们得明白
See, you gotta understand,
如果是十年前,这根本不成问题
if this was ten years ago, wouldn't even be a question.
但这个世代的人已经改变了,懂吗?
But this generation has changed.
他们都陷进了那种民粹浪潮
They're all swept up in this populist wave
对于基本的经济学完全没概念
without the first clue about basic economics.
这就是为什么他们必须被教育
Yeah, which is why they need to be educated.
我试过了,相信我,但是...
And, uh, I've tried, believe me, but, um,
贝尼特兹的影响力比我预期的还要大
Benitez has more sway than I'd anticipated.
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么意思?
And what the fuck does that mean?
不只是提尔南和欧尚斯基 她也让哈斯倒戈了
It's not just Tiernan and Olshansky. She also managed to flip Haas.
那是你的选区,他们会跟你唱反调?
It's your district. They're willing to vote against you?
他们没有唱反调
Oh, they're not voting against him.
他跟他们同一阵线 你要倒戈,对吧?
He's voting with them. You're flipping, aren't you?
好... -对不对?
Okay-- -Aren't you?
马丁,听着 -靠 好
Martin, listen. -Fuck. Okay.
请相信我,我不是轻易做出这个决定
Trust me when I tell you I don't make this decision lightly.
你知道这代表什么 -我也不想要这样
Well, you realize what this means. -This is not what I want.
但如果我们在选举年输掉公♥关♥战
But we've lost the PR war, and it's an election year.
我们资助你的竞选活动十年了
We've funded your campaign for a decade.
两位,如果我投赞成票
不管你们资助多少,我都无法连任
Guys, if I vote yes, no amount of cash is gonna get me reelected.
走着瞧吧
We'll find out.
现在滚开
Now fuck off.
对不起,我...
I'm... I'm sorry. I...
我是出于尊重才亲自过来
I... I wanted to come here in person, out of respect.
我叫你滚出我爸的房♥子
I said get the fuck off my father's property.
我打给德瑞克
I'll call Derek.
还有惠特佛
Whitford too.
我们明早之前要找出每个委员的弱点
We're gonna need oppo research on every fucking committee member.
快去做
Get it done.
(下载中)
你一定要挑今天晚上吗?
You had to do this, tonight?
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
你说的每一句话...
Anything you say...
你为什么要这样纠缠我先生? -别说了
What is this obsession with my husband? -Stop it!
我只是... -你是爱上他了吗?
I'm just... -No, are you in love with him?
梅迪森
Madison!
艾姬
Aggie.
艾姬
Aggie.
你真可怜,奈尔把你晾在这里吗?
You poor thing. Did Nile leave you stranded?
我想他跟他父亲有工作上的事要讨论
I think he had some work stuff to discuss with his father.
听着,我很高兴你在这里
因为我真的想要谢谢你
Oh. Well, listen, I'm so glad you're here because I actually wanted to thank you
谢谢你介绍雪莉的作品给我
for introducing me to Shelley's work.
你救了我,即使那只是偶然
Um, you saved me. Even if it was accidental. -Oh?
我在你家客厅看到的那幅画
That painting that, um, I saw in your living room,
我真的很喜欢,所以起了好奇心
I... I loved it so much that I got curious,
我昨天去了她的开放工作室
and I went to her open studio yesterday.
在布♥什♥维克?
In Bushwick?
她的新作品真的是...
Her new work is... is
非常了不起
remarkable.
你看过了吗?
Have you seen it?
没看过新的作品
Uh, not the new stuff. Mm-mm.
我完全被震撼了 这根本是命运的安排
Well, I was blown away, and it turned out to be kismet
因为有个画家退出了我们11月的展览
because I just had an artist fall out of our November show.
他情绪真的很不稳定 他需要去看医生
He's a total head case. He needs professional help.
重点是,我把这个机会给了雪莉
But the point is, I offered the show to Shelley.
她在城市的第一场个展
Her first solo show in the city.
那真是...
I mean, that's...
太棒了
That's incredible. Um, uh...
怎么了?
Oh, what?
我...
Well, I...
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表