剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
你不想要我跟你父亲谈
Uh, you don't want me talking to your father.
你不想要我跟艾伯特谈
You don't want me talking to Abbott.
那还有什么意义?
So what's the point?
梅迪森的父母呢? 我也不能跟他们谈吗?
What about Madison's parents? Am I not supposed to talk to them either?
你说大家误解你 但如果我只跟你谈 谁会相信我写的东西?
You say you're misunderstood. Who's gonna believe anything if I only talk to you?
不过
Although...
我的编辑对这本书的期待非常高
...considering how high my editor is on this project,
她或许会要我继续写
she... she might tell me to write it anyway.
“非授权传记” 采访你以外的所有人
The unauthorized version. Talk to everyone but you.
你胆子还真大
You're pretty ballsy
敢在这么高的地方跟我谈判
for someone negotiating a hundred stories up in the air.
你又不会对我怎么样
It's not like you'd hurt me.
你会吗?奈尔
Would you, Nile?
我要编辑权
I want editorial control.
那是不可能的
That'll never happen.
就算我的出版社同意,但他绝对不会
Even if my publisher agreed, which he won't,
那会摧毁我的信誉
it would destroy any credibility I have.
我怎么知道你不会抹黑我?
Then how do I know it's not a hit job?
因为抹黑别人太无聊了
Because a hit job is boring.
我不屑那样
I'm better than that.
是吗?
Are you?
我会让你看前一百页,好吗?
I'll let you read the first hundred pages, okay?
私下给你看,不能让人知道
Off the record. No one can know that.
如果我有意见呢?
What if I have notes?
我会谨慎考虑你的意见
I'll take them under advisement.
怎么样?
How's that?
好吧
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
我不退出了
I'm still in.
暂时如此
For now.
对了,你明天有计划吗?
Oh, what are you doing tomorrow?
你说你想了解故事的全貌
You said you wanted a full picture.
来参加我弟弟的生日派对
Come to my brothers' birthday party.
你可以见见我家人最真实的样貌
You'll meet the whole gang in their natural habitat.
你自己试着跟我爸谈吧
Take a shot at my father yourself.
靠!
Fuck!
你没事吧?
You okay?
怎么了?
What happened?
他知道我跟你有联♥系♥
He knows I'm talking to you.
什么?
What?
他带我上去24楼
He took me up 24 floors.
有那么一瞬间,我...
And for a second, I... I...
我真的以为他会把我推下去
I... I really thought he might push me off.
然后他直接问我是不是在跟你联络 他知道了
And then he asked me point-blank if I was talking to you. He... he knows.
怎么知道的?
How?
我不晓得
Fuck, I have no idea.
那你跟他说了什么?
So what did you tell him?
我说我是为了那本书在做调查
I said it was, you know, research for the book.
好,他相信吗?
Okay, okay. Did he buy that?
好像信了
Yeah, he seemed to.
但他显然起疑了,他威胁说要退出
But he's suspicious, clearly. He threatened to back out.
说不定真的会
I mean, he still might.
最后怎么结束的?
So how'd you leave it?
他邀请我去参加小孩的生日派对
He invited me to a kids' birthday party.
是他的异母双胞胎弟弟过生日
His, um, twin half brothers.
在马丁贾维斯的庄园
At Martin Jarvis's estate.
他们好像还租了大象
They're renting an elephant, apparently.
就是这样
Yeah.
奈尔会去参加派对吗?
Is Nile going to this party?
会
Yeah.
妮娜也会去?
And Nina?
对,怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
或许那是个机会
Maybe that's an opening.
什么机会?
An opening for what?
我们的机会
For us.
(联邦大楼)
不,你听我说 菲利西媞去公园一定要带注射笔
No, listen to me. Felicity cannot go to the park without her EpiPen.
她会没事的 -不,法兰克,她才不会没事
She's gonna be fine. -No, Frank, she will not be fine.
不然还能怎么样,这里就是没有
I don't know what to tell you because it's not here.
检查抽屉的后面 -我检查过两次了
Look in the back of the drawer again. -I did. Twice.
可以再请你看一次吗? -我就说...
Just... Can you check it again, please? -I am telling you...
好
Yep.
找到了
I found it.
谢谢,我晚餐后会去接孩子
Thank you. I'll pick up the kids after dinner, okay?
克里斯廷娜
Christina, isn't the Mendelsohn briefing supposed to be happening now?
门德尔颂案的简报不是该开始了吗?
取消了,布莱恩请病假
It was canceled. Brian called in sick.
好,我得挂了
Yeah, I gotta go.
(贾维斯府保全计划)
(艾瑞卡布朗顿)
嘿 -听说你病了
Hey. -I heard you were sick.
所以我打算带点大骨汤给你
I was gonna bring over some bone broth.
我不想要你被我传染 这好像是某种病毒吧
Oh, you know what, I don't want you to catch this thing. Some kind of virus.
我会保持距离
I'll keep my distance.
不用了,谢谢你的好意,但是...
No, I appreciate the thought. I just, uh...
最好不要冒险
It's best not to risk it.
你听起来不像真的生病
You don't sound very sick.
你要帮我量体温吗?
Oh, you wanna... You wanna take my temperature?
艾瑞卡?
Erika?
那天你说你接到 关于门德尔颂案的电♥话♥
The other day, you said you got a call about the Mendelsohn case,
但你其实是在跟艾嘉莎威格斯通话
but you were talking to Agatha Wiggs.
你在监视我吗?
Are you spying on me?
你最近常迟到早退,现在又请病假
You've been coming in late, leaving early, and now you call in sick.
所以没错,我查了你的通联纪录
So, yeah, I had your phone log pulled.
那没什么,我发誓
It was nothing. I swear.
那为什么要说谎?
Then why lie about it?
她正在写奈尔贾维斯的传记
She's writing a book on Nile Jarvis.
她想问我一些问题
She had some questions.
天啊,布莱恩
Jesus, Brian.
我只接受了她的匿名采访一次
Hey, I spoke to her on background once.
她到处找人问问题
She's talking to everyone.
一次? -就一次
Once? -Once.
就一次,我发誓
That's it, I swear.
布莱恩,听着
Brian, listen.
你不能再这样了
You can't do this again.
我知道,我没事
I know. I know. I'm okay.
我晚点再打给你 -不,布莱恩...
I'll call you later. -No. Brian...
我不懂你为什么这么抗拒 这会是个贴心的表示
I don't get why this is so hard for you. It would have been a nice gesture.
莱拉想要让孩子们开心
Lila wanted it for the boys.
我不要为了八岁小孩的生日派对 穿狩猎探险装
I'm not wearing safari gear to an eight-year-old's birthday party.
他们是你弟弟
They're your brothers.
是异母弟弟
They're my half brothers.
天啊
My God.
他们还是家人,他们只有这个要求
They're still family. They wanted one thing.
但你就是不肯穿...
You couldn't just show up wearing a...
嘿 -你要来吗?
Hey. -You coming?
等我溜完牠就去,晚点见
As soon as I finish walking him. I'll see you there.
太好了
Great.
(一则新讯息)
(他们刚离开)
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
靠
Fuck.
别叫了
Sh! Come on, come on, come on.
嘿!就是这样
Hey! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
吃吧
Come on.
很好,好狗狗
Come on. Good. Good doggies.
好狗狗,吃吧
Good doggies. Come on.
乖狗狗
Good doggies.
Wee-hee-hee-hee, dee hee-hee-hee-hee
Wee-oh aweem away
A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh...
好酷的蜥蜴
Cool lizard!
我真的很喜欢蛇 我的天啊
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle, the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight...
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表