剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
该死的
Shit.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
厕所有人
It's occupied.
警♥察♥来了 马上联♥系♥头儿
The police. We must call the boss.
联调局!双手举起!坐下!
FBI! Hands up! Hands up! Sit down!
艾伯特 给他们上铐 -收到
Abbott, cuff 'em. -Copy.
双手放到背后 起来!转过身去
Get your hands behind your back. -Get up! Turn around.
转过身去
Turn around!
赶紧带他们出去
Get 'em out of here.
起来 过来! -知道了
Stand up. Over here! -Okay, okay, okay!
冷静点
Calm down.
(2019年12月)
切开座椅
Open the seats.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know?
随便猜的
Lucky guess.
(杰肯艺廊)
圣诞快乐...
Feliz Navidad
圣诞快乐...
Feliz Navidad...
她在哪里?
Where is she?
圣诞快乐
Feliz Navidad
新年快乐,万事如意
Próspero año y felicidad...
我是指我太太
My wife?
她好像出去抽烟
Oh, I... I think she went outside for a smoke.
帮我去找她 我要介绍个人给她认识
Find her, will you? Someone I want her to meet.
我再给你回电♥话♥
I have to call you back.
节庆时节已至
It's the holiday season
正是心怀信念的季节...
It's the season of believing...
我刚要去外面找你
Oh! -I was just going to look for you.
妮娜 我不需要保姆 -麦迪森 过来一下
I don't need a babysitter, Nina. -No, no, no. Come here.
怎么了? -擦干净
What? -Go like that.
奈尔在找你
Nile's looking for you.
好了
Okay.
很高兴见到你 辛西娅 谢谢你来
Good to see you, Cynthia. Thank you for coming.
嗨!
Hi!
她来了
There she is.
小麦 他是我朋友佩德罗·多明格斯 也是来自迈阿密的开♥发♥商
Maddie, this is Pedro Dominguez, developer friend of mine from Miami.
幸会 -幸会
Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
你父母跟我说 你在替你们家族信托收集艺术品
Your parents were telling me you acquire art for your family foundation.
对啊 虽然有更简单的办法避遗产税 但我享受寻宝的感觉
Yes. Well, there are easier ways to avoid estate taxes, but I enjoy the hunt.
你的品味真好 -选男人除外
Well, you have exquisite taste. Except in men.
奈尔 别让她跑了
Oh! Hold on to this one, Nile.
相信我 我会用双手抓紧她的
Oh, I am, believe me. With both hands.
他只说不做 他最近压根不理我
Oh, he's all talk. I can barely get his attention these days.
他和贾维斯花♥园♥正在搞 一场轰轰烈烈的“婚外情”
He's having a full-blown love affair with Jarvis Yards.
我只好搞这场派对来逼他休息一晚
I had to throw this whole party to get him to take a night off.
奈尔
Nile. -Oh.
佩德罗 你认识尼克·莱德吧? 我们公♥司♥的法律顾问
Pedro, you know Nick Ryder, in-house counsel?
当然 -奈尔 我有急事要跟你谈谈
Of course. -Nile, I need you now.
真扫兴
Real blast at parties.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, et cetera, et cetera.
我们可能出事了 艾伯特来了
Uh, we may have a problem. Abbott is here in the building.
不好意思 我们是联调局
Pardon me. FBI, coming through. -...be safe than sorry.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. -Coming through.
艾伯特探员 -贾维斯先生
Agent Abbott. -Mr. Jarvis.
搞什么鬼? -麦迪森!
What the fuck? -Madison!
不是 这是私人派对
No, this is a private party,
我敢肯定你没收到邀请函
and you sure as hell don't have an invitation.
没错 但我有搜查令 -搜查什么?
No, but I do have a warrant. -For what?
佩德罗·多明格斯 你被捕了
Pedro Dominguez, you're under arrest
我们怀疑你走私未申报的货币
for the illegal transport of undeclared currency.
非要在这里逮捕他吗?
You had to do this here?
你有权保持沉默和聘请律师
You have the right to remain silent, a right to an attorney. Anything you say...
你为什么老纠缠我老公?
What is this obsession you have with my husband?
这位女士 我只是...
Ma'am, I'm just...
不是 你喜欢他吗? -麦迪森!
No, are you in love with him? -Madison!
女士 我只是秉公办事 有些人需要工作谋生
Ma'am, I'm just trying to do my job. Some of us have to work for a living.
滚出我的艺廊! -麦迪森!
Get the fuck out of my gallery! -Madison!
这又不是我的错! -冷静点 走吧
No, don't turn this on me! -Come on, let's go. Come on.
失陪一下
I'll be back.
太疯狂了!
That's insane!
这也太卑鄙了吧
That was a new low.
你们家派对上出现一个重罪犯
A convicted felon at your party.
这可对你们不利啊
That's not a good look.
洋基队球员也在场 不代表我是棒球手
Couple of Yankees here. Doesn't make me a baseball player.
是啊 等我们查出钱的去向再说
Yeah. Well, I guess we'll see when we trace where that money was going.
喂!
Hey, hey!
好吧
All right. Um...
抱歉让各位受到惊扰
I'm sorry about the intrusion.
看来这场派对就到此为止吧
Uh, I guess we're gonna wind the party down. Um...
他就是一直骚扰奈尔的联调局探员?
That's the FBI agent who's been harassing Nile?
对啊 过去两年来 他一直旁敲侧击
Yeah, he's been beating the bushes for two years,
寻找证据 简直就是乱来
looking for something, anything, and it's nonsense.
先不说真♥相♥是什么 这事会不会耽误工期?
Whatever this is, it wouldn't delay construction?
不会的 你们基金会的钱很安全 英格拉姆先生 我完全不担心
No, your foundation money is safe, Mr. Ingram. I wouldn't worry at all.
叫你们的司机小心驾驶 圣诞快乐
Tell your drivers to drive safe. And Merry Christmas.
他没有礼物可带...
He has no gift to bring...
别现在发作 先让我送走所有宾客
Not now. Just let me get everyone out.
《兽藏我心》
That's fit to give the king
Pa rum pum pum pum
Rum pum pum pum
第七章:《鬼魂》
替我问候萨曼莎 -在圣克鲁瓦玩得开心点
Give Samantha my best. -Enjoy St. Croix.
我们会的 谢谢 圣诞快乐
Oh, we will. Thank you. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
能不能告诉我到底怎么回事?
You wanna tell me what the fuck just happened?
别让我问你两次
And don't you make me ask you twice.
好吧 去年利率飙升期间
All right, so last year, when the interest rates spiked
我们需要两亿美金来填补资金缺口
and we were looking at a shortfall of 200 million,
我说服英格拉姆家补了一半
I got the Ingrams to cover half.
然后让佩德罗·多明格斯补了另一半 你有什么事瞒着我?
And Pedro Dominguez covered the rest. Now tell me something that I don't know.
佩德罗的钱
Pedro's money,
来自贩毒集团
it's from the cartel.
佩德罗在多米尼加共和国 拥有一家房♥地♥产♥特别目的公♥司♥
Pedro owns a real estate SPV in the Dominican Republic.
其实是一家空壳公♥司♥
Which is a front.
你收钱的时候就知道了?
And you knew this when you took the money?
这事居然瞒着我?
You didn't think to tell me?
这样你就能撇清关系了
So that you would have plausible deniability.
我的妈啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
只有莱德需要承担刑责
Ryder is the only one with fingerprints on this
因为所有钱都汇入他的账户
because all the money went into his account.
没有其他人知道
No one else knows.
万一佩德罗和艾伯特达成协议后 把你供出来呢?
And what happens when Pedro cuts a deal with Abbott and throws you under the bus?
他不会的 他给了我们八千万美元
He won't. He's already given us 80 million.
如果佩德罗供出我们 贩毒集团就会失去一切
If Pedro turns on us, the cartel loses everything.
佩德罗不足以构成麻烦
Pedro is not our problem.
我们的麻烦是艾伯特 已经知道他和莱德有联♥系♥
Our problem is that Abbott already somehow connected him to Ryder in the first place.
有人告密
Someone tipped him off.
说明艾伯特 在跟我们公♥司♥里的内鬼合作
Which means that Abbott is working with someone under our tent.
这家伙是我们身边的人
Someone with access.
难道是莱德?
Ryder?
不可能是他 艾伯特进来时 我注意到他的表情
No, not a chance. I saw his face when Abbott came in.
他和我一样措手不及
He was as blindsided as I was.
那会是谁呢?
Then who?
你知道是谁吗?
You have any idea?
我可能知道是谁
I might.
没完没了 传票、查账
It'll never stop. The subpoenas, the audits.
奈尔没做错任何事
Nile's done nothing wrong.
我们就不能平静地度过一晚吗?
Can't we just have one night with no drama?
他想羞辱我们 为《纽约邮报》提供素材
He's trying to humiliate us. More fodder for "Page Six."
我可以接个电♥话♥吗?很快的
Um, do you mind if I take this? I'll be right up.
好的
Okay.
嗨 我一回到家就打给你
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表