剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
We're sending a message
这座城市不只是
that this city is not just a playground for the millionaires
那些百万富翁和亿万富翁的游乐场
and these billionaires, okay?
这座城市属于我们所有人
This city belongs to all of us.
如果其他市议员 认为他们可以无视我们
And if the rest of city council thinks they can ignore us,
他们就等着承担后果吧
they do so at their peril.
因为我们不会就这样默默屈服
Because we will not roll over and play dead!
不可能!
No!
喂?
Hello?
你是艾嘉莎威格斯吗?
Is this Agatha Wiggs?
是,你是哪位?
Yes. Who's this?
喂?
Hello?
我是克里斯多福英格朗 梅迪森的弟弟
This is Christopher Ingram, Madison's brother.
我得跟你谈谈你那本书
I need to talk to you about your book.
你今天可以见我吗?
Can you meet me somewhere today?
今天不太可能
You know, today's not really possible.
拜托你,这很重要
Please. It's important.
有些事我爸妈没有告诉你
There are things my parents didn't tell you.
关于奈尔的事
About Nile.
你必须知道这些事
Things you need to know.
不行!
No! No!
记住我的话 贾维斯园区会毁掉整个小区
Mark my words, Jarvis Yards will kill this community!
这些人都是毒瘤
These people are poison.
我们会不惜一切代价阻止他们 对不对?
And we will do whatever it takes to stop them, right?
跟我一起说,我们会... 不惜一切代价!
Say it with me! We will do... -Whatever it takes!
我们会... 不惜一切代价!
We will do... -Whatever it takes!
法♥西♥斯♥猪!感觉怎么样? 我在跟你讲话,混账
Fascist pig! How does it feel? Hey. I'm talking to you, asshole.
好,够了 -你晚上睡得着吗?
All right, that's enough. -How do you sleep at night?
你给我退后!
Back the fuck up!
如果我不退呢? 我警告你
And what if I don't? -I'm warning you.
没错!
Yes!
住手!不准打!
Stop! Hey! Stop that!
不行!等一下!住手!
No! Hold on! Hold on! Stop!
我们不是来打架的! 住手!
That's not what we're here for! Stop! No!
真该死
Son of a bitch.
(集♥会♥爆发冲突)
我的天啊,发生什么事了?
Oh my God. What the hell is happening?
法♥西♥斯♥猪! -快走!
Fascist pig! -Let's go! Let's go!
让开!
Move it!
快点!
Down! Come on
我爸妈知道我这样做一定会杀了我
My parents would kill me if they knew I was doing this.
就因为跟我讲话?
Talking to me?
奈尔有付你钱来写他的书吗?
Is Nile paying you to write his book?
这不是他的书
It's not his book.
是我的,而且... 没有,他没付钱
It's mine.And no, he's not.
事情不是这样运作的
That's not how it works.
你会怎么写他? 你认为他是凶手吗?
What are you gonna say about him? Do you think he did it?
你心里总有点感觉吧
You must have a hunch, right?
你的直觉是怎么说的?
What does your gut tell you?
一开始我的确有一种感觉
Well, at first, I did have the feeling that
认为他在隐瞒什么
he was hiding something.
但现在我觉得或许是我误会他了
But now I think maybe I... I misjudged him.
是啊,当然了
Right. Of course.
怎样? 你就跟其他人一样
What? -You're just like everyone else.
什么?你要去哪里?
What? Where are you going? Hey!
奈尔总是会来这一套
Nile does this whole song and dance.
他胡说八道一通,大家就都相信他了
He spews a bunch of bullshit, and everybody just believes it.
我不是因为奈尔的话才改观
It's not about anything Nile said.
你♥爸♥妈似乎也坚信他是清白的
Your own parents seem convinced he's innocent.
否认就是一帖猛药
Yeah, well, denial's a hell of a drug.
他们有那么爱他吗?
They love him that much?
是你打给我,你说有些事我该知道
You called me. You said there was something I should know.
我来了,我会听你说 让我还得逼你说出来
So I'm here, and I'll listen, but I'm not gonna pry it out of you.
那不是爱
It's not love.
而是自保
It's self-preservation.
他们的钱都投进贾维斯园区了
All their money is tied up in Jarvis Yards.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
在动工前一年,利率突然飙升
A year before they broke ground, interest rates spiked.
奈尔和他爸爸陷入信贷紧缩
Nile and his father got caught in a credit squeeze.
他们贷了一笔庞大的建筑贷款
They had taken out a massive construction loan.
期限到了之后,他们还不出来 他们当时有两亿美元的资金缺口
The note came due. They couldn't cover it. There was a $200 million shortfall.
我父亲是家族信托的执行人之一
My father is one of the executors of the family trust.
其他受托人很犹豫
Some of the trustees were reticent,
但我爸说服他们 说这是千载难逢的机会
but my father convinced them this was a golden opportunity,
所以... 他帮忙还清了一半的贷款 交换贾维斯园区百分之五的持股
so he paid off half the loan in exchange for five ownership points of Jarvis Yards.
天啊
Jesus.
一年之后 小梅失踪了
And then a year later, Maddie disappeared.
这件事从没公开过
This was never disclosed.
不需要公开,那是私人信托
It didn't have to be. It's a private trust.
如果贾维斯园区现在盖不成 不只我爸妈的钱泡汤
And if Jarvis Yards falls apart now, it's not just my parents' money.
还有40个亲戚都靠信托收入维生 包括我
There are about 40 cousins who live off the income, including me.
所以没错,我爸妈认为奈尔是清白的
So, yeah, my parents think Nile is innocent.
他们真心相信
They do believe that.
因为他们承受不起另一种可能
Because they can't afford to think otherwise.
她的遗书呢?你觉得那是假的吗?
What about the note she left? You think it's fake?
我只知道她没有自杀倾向
All I know is she wasn't suicidal.
当时没有,她之前是有自杀过
Not then. I mean, she had been before,
但那次不同
but this was different.
她很害怕
She was terrified.
怕奈尔?
Of Nile?
她有一次打给我,当时很晚了
But she called me once, really late,
大概是她失踪前一个月
maybe a month before.
她的声音就像是...
Her voice, it was, like,
像在说悄悄话,但是却非常坚定
whispering, but with this intensity.
她说,她要我知道她很爱我
She said she wanted me to know that she loved me,
无论发生什么事
whatever happened.
我当时只认为她...
I just figured she was...
又在夸张了
...being dramatic, you know?
她的情绪总是很强烈
'Cause she could be a lot.
她总是...
She just
感受很深刻
felt things really deeply.
我应该要听的
I should have listened.
她试着要告诉我
She was trying to tell me.
她一定知道,对吧?
I mean, she must have known, right?
知道他能做出什么事
What he was capable of?
这是她失踪后 我从他们的公♥寓♥拿走的
This is all the stuff I took from their penthouse after she disappeared.
我不想让奈尔拿到这些东西
Stuff I didn't want Nile to have.
我想...
I figured
如果你想要的话,可以借给你
maybe you could borrow it if you want.
如果你要写小梅的事 我希望你了解她
If you're gonna write about Maddie, I want you to know her.
她不该只是奈尔故事里的脚注
She deserves more than to be a footnote in Nile's story.
好,你们东西都拿了吗?
All right. You guys got everything?
拿了
Yeah.
(今天感觉好点了吗?)
(拜托打给我)
(在吗?)
晚餐一小时内就会准备好
Dinner's gonna be ready in, like, an hour.
我不饿 -好
I'm not hungry. -Okay.
迪伦要写一篇废奴主义的文章 那是他的社会科作业
Dylan's got this Harriet Tubman thing he's supposed to write for social studies,
我不确定菲利西媞的情况
and I'm not sure about Felicity.
有空吗?
You got a minute?
听着...
Look, um...
我跟史黛西推荐的律师谈过了
I talked to the... the lawyer that Stacy recommended
关于下一步该怎么做
about next steps.
好,谢谢你 那让我开始思考
Okay, thank you. -And it got me thinking.
我想是因为这件事开始变得很真实吧
I guess it's starting to feel really real, you know?
听着,我知道
And, look, I know...
我知道你说过 你觉得我们之间缺乏沟通
I know one of the things you said was you felt like we weren't communicating.
我也认同
And I agree.
我想
I think, um,
有一部分原因是因为... -法兰克
part of that is because I was-- -Frank,
现在不是好时机 -我知道艾柏特的事
this may not be the best time. -I know about Brian Abbott, okay?
我三月的时候偷看过你的手♥机♥
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表