剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes
并且在这么短的时间内出席
and for coming here at such short notice.
我今天想要重申 -我的家族... -你给了她多少钱?
I'm here to reaffirm that my family is-- -How much are you paying her?
各位,她被收买♥♥了!
Everybody, she's a sellout!
拜托!这就是贪污!
Come on! This is corruption!
拜托,她背叛我们!
Come on, everyone! She's a sellout!
这就是贪污! -拜托
She's a sellout! This is corruption! -Come on.
这就是腐♥败♥! -各位...
This is corruption! Come on! -You see, um...
对我来说,这正好展示了一种状况
To me, that's a perfect example of what happens
当我们... 变得如此僵化、如此极端时
when we... become so entrenched, so polarized,
我们就无法接受任何妥协
that we can't meet in the middle.
没错,这是事实
Now, yeah, it is true,
许多私人企业的确是问题的一部分
many of us in the private sector are part of the problem.
我们也有责任要求民选官员负起责任
We also need to hold our elected officials accountable.
尤其是那些 没有勇气坚持信念的职业政客
Especially those professional politicians who lack the courage of their convictions.
奥莉维亚贝尼特兹不一样
Olivia Benitez, on the other hand,
她是一位不畏发声的领导者
is a leader who is not afraid to stand up and speak out.
当然,她一开始 反对贾维斯园区的立场
Of course, her initial opposition to Jarvis Yards
对我来说并不容易接受
wasn't always easy to hear,
但她引起了我的注意
but she caught my attention
最终也激励我采取具体的行动
and, ultimately, inspired me to do something concrete.
所以,今天... 我宣布将捐赠
And so, today, I am announcing my gift
一个未开♥发♥的街区 给曼哈顿土地信托基金
of an undeveloped square block to the Manhattan Land Trust
该区域最多可以 建造300户可负担住♥宅♥
for the construction of up to 300 affordable housing units.
接下来
Now, Olivia will tell you more about the timing,
奥莉维亚会具体说明时程与更多细节
uh, and the details,
谢谢各位的聆听,谢谢你
so thank you for listening, and thank you,
贝尼特兹议员,谢谢你...
Councilwoman Benitez, for...
优秀的领导能力
for your leadership.
这是事实
It's true.
奈尔贾维斯跟我有许多意见相左
Nile Jarvis and I disagree on a lot.
我们一开始确实也有很多不愉快
Um, and we definitely started off on the wrong foot,
但我们想办法找出共识
but we managed to find some common ground...
我说过你不必来的
I told you, you didn't have to come.
我想要来
I wanted to be here.
我们找到了共同点...
We found common ground...
你听到多少?
So how much of that did you hear?
每个字都听到了
Every word.
然后呢?我表现如何?
And? How'd I do?
经典的奈尔
Vintage Nile.
我或许在自责的部分讲得有点过火
I may have gone a little overboard on the mea culpas,
但那就是东山再起的代价吧? 我回来了
but that's the price you pay for a comeback tour. I'm back in the game.
妮娜,我们重返战场了
Nina, we're back in the game.
不要
Don't.
看你的手♥机♥,奈尔
Check your phone, Nile.
看什么?
For what?
我给你留了讯息
I left you a message.
(妮娜:一则留言)
(新录音档)
你♥他♥妈♥杀了她
You fucking killed her.
看着我!
Look at me!
你说啊,至少有种当着我的面说出来
Just at least have the balls to fucking say it to my face!
我他妈当然杀了她!
Of course I fucking killed her!
我做了你想要我做的事!
I did exactly what you wanted me to!
否则你干嘛要告诉我...
Why else would you tell me about her...
过去几天以来,我...
Over the past few days, I...
你♥他♥妈♥觉得会发生什么事?
What the fuck did you think would happen?
你不准再碰我
You're not ever going to touch me again.
或是我的孩子
Or my child.
奈尔贾维斯,你被逮捕了 你有权保持沉默
Nile Jarvis, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
贾维斯先生,你要发表评论吗?
Mr. Jarvis, would you like to comment?
贾维斯先生,你有什么话要说吗?
Mr. Jarvis, anything you wanna say?
一开始,奈尔大声喊冤
At first, Nile shouted his innocence.
他坚称那段录音被刻意窜改 并且发誓要洗清自己的罪名
He insisted the recording was manipulated and vowed to clear his name.
(《兽藏我心》)
但在他叔叔为了换取较轻的刑责 而转任污点证人后
But his story collapsed when his uncle Rick turned state's evidence
他的故事就崩溃了
in exchange for a lighter sentence.
瑞克提供的证据足以将奈尔送入大牢
Rick gave the authorities more than enough to put Nile away.
但他要先确保他哥哥永远不会看到
But not before making sure
自己的名声毁于一旦
his brother would never have to see his legacy destroyed.
警♥察♥!把手举起来!
Police! Show me your hands!
最终,奈尔对所有指控都没有抗辩
In the end, Nile pleaded no contest to all charges.
他被判处三个无期徒刑,不得假释
Received three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole.
他现在能杀的,就只有时间
All he had left to kill was time.
以及一个访客,协助他做这件事
And just a single visitor to help him do that.
嗨,芳邻
Hey, neighbor.
最近好吗?
How you been?
应该比你好吧
Better than you, I'm guessing.
那可不一定 我看了很多书,还会做冥想
I don't know. I've been reading a lot, meditating.
没那么糟糕
It's not so bad.
牡蛎湾都还好吗?
How's Oyster Bay?
其实我把房♥子卖♥♥掉了
I sold the house, actually. Um...
是啊,也是时候了
Yeah. It was time.
有卖♥♥到好价钱吗?
Mm. Get a good price?
我想那栋房♥子真的太破烂了
I guess it did need a lot of work.
书还没有完全写完
The book's not quite finished.
但是... 你现在或许有更多话想说,毕竟...
But... I thought there might be more you wanted to say now that...
我想让你有机会说出最后的想法
I... I figured I'd... I'd offer you the last word.
靠,你还真是慷慨
Well, shit, how generous.
你介意我录下来吗?
Do you mind if I record?
上次被录音的下场实在不太好
Didn't work out so well for me the first time.
但谢谢你先问我
Good of you to ask though.
很有道德
Ethical.
不像妮娜,是吗?
Unlike Nina, you mean?
她根本不是英雄
She's no hero.
你知道吗?
You know?
说到底她就是图我的钱 老掉牙的剧情了
At the end of the day, she was after my money. Tale as old as time.
她是个幸存者,就像一只野猫
She's a survivor. She's like one of those stray cats.
是吗?
Well,
事情应该没有那么简单
I doubt it's that simple.
她看准机会就出手了
She saw an opening, and she took it.
或许她只是出于良心
Or maybe she had a conscience.
你才没那么天真,艾姬
You're not that naive, Aggie.
她也没有
Neither was she,
看来结果是如此
as it turns out.
那我们还有什么好谈的? 都这个节骨眼了
So what else is there to talk about at this point?
还有什么是你不知道的?
What do you wanna know that you don't already?
你似乎已经把我摸得一清二楚了
Seems like you got me pretty well figured out.
我想知道你看到什么
I wanna know what you see
当你照镜子的时候
when you look in the mirror.
让我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
你看到泰迪时是什么感觉?
What was it like seeing Teddy?
很惊讶吗?
Were you surprised?
我吓死了
I was terrified.
还有呢?
And?
觉得恶心
And sick.
我到现在还会做恶梦
I still have nightmares.
没有别的感觉了?
Nothing else?
艾姬啊
Oh, Aggie.
那是我们做的
We did that.
我们一起做的,两个人都有份
Together. Both of us.
你真的...
Wow, you really...
你真的觉得我们是一样的人
You really think we're the same.
我们不是
We're not.
但你还是来了
And yet here you are.
对我无法忘怀,是吧?
Can't get enough of me, can you?
为什么呢?
Why is that?
你根本不在乎我在镜子里看到什么
You don't care what I see in the mirror.
你想知道那是什么感觉,对吧?
You wanna know what it feels like, don't you?
你愿意告诉我吗?
Will you tell me?
我们谈了将近三个小时
We talked for nearly three hours.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表