剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
拜托,宝贝! -我要我的飞行员!
Hey, come on! Babe-- -I said I need my pilot!
我们等一下会去拿,我说过了
I... I... We'll get it later. I told you.
威格斯女士,如果现在不方便... -不,没关系
Miss Wiggs, if this is a bad time-- -No, that's okay.
抱歉,我们说到哪了? 为什么你和你父亲不再说话了
Uh, sorry. What were we talking about? -Why you and your father stopped speaking.
我的飞行员不见了
My pilot's totally gone.
其实他还告了我
Yeah, no, he actually sued me.
他说我一直靠他的故事赚钱
He said I'd been profiting from his story when he--
该死!
Goddamn it!
什么?
What?
早啊
Hey. Morning.
吉姆,你好吗?
Hey, Jim, how are ya?
汤米,过来帮我搬这些栈板
Tommy, come over here and help me move these pallets.
好,等一下,我马上过去
Yeah, hold up. I'll be right there.
我们今天把这些栈板运过去吧
I'm thinking we'll ship these pallets today.
你把这两个拿去棚子里
So you take these two, move them to the shed.
(艾嘉莎威格斯)
喂?
Hello?
艾瑞卡? -我是
Hey, Erika? -Yes.
我是艾姬威格斯
It's Aggie Wiggs.
为什么不回我电♥话♥?
Why didn't you call me back?
你有把梅迪森的笔记给你老板看吗?
Did you show Madison's journal to your boss?
喂?
Hello?
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是哪位?
Who is this?
我说过了,我是艾嘉莎威格斯
I just said. It's Agatha Wiggs.
警♥察♥在找我,所以我真的需要你帮忙
And the police are looking for me, so I really, really need your help.
我听不懂你在说什么
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.
搞什么?到底怎么了?
What the fuck? What... what is going on?
为什么...
Why are...
他们...
Right, they...
他们找到你了,是吗?
they got to you, didn't they?
他们威胁你?
They're... they're threatening you?
好
Okay. Um...
好,那请你听我说就好
All right, just listen to me, please.
至少把那本笔记还给我
At least give me the journal back.
这样我去自首时才能拿给警♥察♥看
So I can show the police when I turn myself in.
那是我仅有的了
It's all I've got.
对不起,我没办法
I'm sorry, I can't.
艾瑞卡,求求...
Erika, please--
艾瑞卡?
Erika?
他本来预计明天要出席
He was planning on being there tomorrow when
跟贝尼特兹一起发表声明,所以...
Benitez makes her announcement.
就由我代替他吧
So I'll go instead.
媒体一定爱死了
The press will eat it up.
你有什么话想对我说吗?
Is there something you wanna say to me?
你♥爸♥正在跟死神搏斗
Your father's fighting for his life.
你还在想什么该死的记者会
You're thinking about a fucking press conference.
我想的是他的功业 他会这样都是因为你
I'm thinking about his legacy. -He's here because of you.
你懂不懂?
You understand that?
他看出我在说谎
He knew I was lying.
看出我在替你隐瞒
Covering for you.
因为我一直都是这样 替你那可悲的人生收拾烂摊子
Like I have every minute of your miserable fucking life.
小心说话,瑞克叔叔
Careful, Uncle Rick.
自从你爬出你♥妈♥的♥子♥宫♥后
Ever since you clawed out of your mother's womb,
就一直想害死你♥爸♥
you've been trying to kill your father.
或许他花了50年才看清你的真面目
Maybe it took him 50 years to see what you really are.
但我一直都知道
I've always known it.
他一次又一次在你身边支持你
He stood by you over and over and over.
就算我叫他不要也没用
Even when I told him not to.
你不配做他儿子
You didn't deserve him.
一点都不配
Any of him.
(妮娜)
坐下,瑞克
Sit down, Rick.
喂?
Hey.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey. How are you holding up?
我没事,我...
I'm okay. I, um...
我...
I...
我睡了几个小时
I... I slept for a few hours.
那很好,你♥爸♥爸呢?
That's good. What about your father?
有进展吗?
Any news?
要等他醒来之后才能评估
They won't know until he's out of the coma.
可能要几个礼拜,甚至几个月
That could take weeks, or even months.
我想先去看看莱拉,再回去医院
I thought I would check on Lila before I come back to the hospital.
你真的不需要过来,妮娜
There's really no need to come, Nina.
我想陪你
I wanna be with you.
你不是要在画廊跟一个画家开会吗?
Aren't you supposed to be meeting one of your artists at the gallery?
我们正在布置一场新展览,但... 艾莉丝说她会代替我
We're installing a new show, but Elise said she would cover for me.
不用,你应该去
No. You... you should go.
你应该去,在这里就只能等而已
You should go. There's nothing to do here but wait.
而且我叔叔一直占用我爸旁边的椅子
And my uncle's pretty much commandeered the chair next to my father's bed, so...
你确定那里不需要我吗?
Are you sure you don't need me there?
我们今晚回家见
I'll see you back at the house tonight.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
或许再高一点?
Higher, maybe?
好啊,如果你想要的话
Uh, yeah, yeah. Of course, if you'd like.
好的 -很好,这样很好
Yes, ma'am. -Ja, it's good.
你觉得达浩集中营这个主题 对收藏家来说会太沉重吗?
You're worried Dachau is too unpleasant a subject for collectors?
对某些人来说也许是 但正因如此,它才那么有力量
For some, maybe. But that's what makes it so powerful.
我祖父母1933年住在巴伐利亚
My grandparents lived in Bavaria in 1933.
离集中营不到两公里
Not even two kilometers from the camp.
他们可以看到烟雾
They could see the smoke,
听到哭喊声
hear the cries,
但是他们却声称 自己完全不知道发生什么事
and they claimed to have no idea what was happening.
真是不可思议 我们竟然可以选择视而不见
It's incredible what we choose to see.
我要去泡一杯咖啡,你要吗?
I'm actually gonna make a cup of coffee. Would you like one?
好,麻烦你
Yes, please.
报案中心,有什么紧急事故?
911, what's your emergency?
我是艾嘉莎威格斯,警♥察♥正在找我
This is Agatha Wiggs. The police are looking for me.
我准备好要自首了
I'm... I'm ready to turn myself in.
天啊 -我不会伤害你
Oh my God. -I'm not here to hurt you.
我只想聊聊
I just wanna talk.
警♥察♥在路上了,我自己报♥警♥的
The police are on their way. I called them.
你可以再确认,但我们没多少时间了
他们就快来了
You can check, but we don't have much time before they get here.
听我说,我没有杀泰迪费尼格
Listen to me. I did not kill Teddy Fenig. I swear.
我发誓,我用我对我儿子的回忆发誓
I swear. I swear on the memory of my son.
清白的人不会逃跑
Innocent people don't run.
我知道没有人会相信我
I knew no one would believe me.
但你期望我相信你
But you expect me to.
因为我认为,在你内心深处...
Because I think... I think deep down,
也许甚至不需要太深 某个部分的你知道,这是奈尔做的
or maybe not even so deep, some part of you knows this was Nile.
他杀了泰迪,就像他杀了梅迪森
He killed Teddy,
谁知道还有多少人死在他手上
just like he killed Madison, and who knows how many others.
梅迪森是自杀的 -不是
Madison took her own life. -No.
不是,她的遗书 奈尔拿给警♥察♥的那份遗书
No. That note she left, the one Nile gave the police,
是她在两年前写的
she wrote it two years before.
我有证据
I had proof.
我交给一个FBI探员 但她行动之前就有人找上她
I... I gave it to an FBI agent, but before she could report it, somebody got to her.
可能是奈尔、他爸爸或他叔叔
Nile or his father or his uncle.
不可能 -他们在保护他
No. -They're protecting him.
他们一直以来都这样
Just like they always have.
或许我应该要怀疑你也在帮他 但我不这么认为
And maybe I ought to think that you are, too, but I don't.
因为我看过他看你的眼神
Because I've seen the way he looks at you.
他跟你说话的方式
The way he talks to you.
他根本不尊重你,所以把你排除在外
He doesn't respect you enough to let you in.
我认为...
I think...
我认为是因为你相信那个谎言
I think you believe the lie,
我认为他因此怨恨你
and I think he resents you for it.
听着
Look,
我知道一直坚持某个说法是什么感觉
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表