剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
kept staring.
那真的吓坏我了
And it creeped me out, honestly.
然后今天早上,我醒来...
And then this morning, I wake up...
泰迪就失踪了
Teddy's gone.
奈尔贾维斯认识他吗? -不认识
Does Nile Jarvis even know this guy? -No.
所以你认为... 他...为了帮你而杀他?
So you think, what, he killed him as some kind of favor to you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他为什么要那样做? -我不晓得
Why would he do that? -I don't know!
听着,我知道这听起来很奇怪
Look. Look, I get how strange it sounds.
但是今天早上
But this morning,
费尼格的母亲告诉警♥察♥ 说他没有自杀倾向
Fenig's mother was telling the police he was not suicidal.
后来我又遇见他了 我是指奈尔,然后...
And then I saw him again, Nile, and
他自己提起了费尼格
he brought up Fenig.
然后他说话的方式 我发誓,那就像是...
And... and the way he was talking, I swear, it was like...
就像他要我感谢他一样
It's like he wanted me to thank him.
你觉得我疯了? -我没那样说
You think I'm crazy? -I didn't say that.
那你认为我可能是对的?
Then you think I could be right?
听着,我怎么想...
Look, what I think...
都无所谓,因为我帮不了你
It doesn't matter because I can't help you.
但你昨天还跟踪他
But you... you were tailing him yesterday.
那是我私下的行动,跟工作无关
就像我说的,那是个错误
That was on my own time, my own dime. Like I said, that was a mistake.
我再六年就可以领退休金了
I'm six years away from my pension.
在那之前,我得保住我的工作
Till that kicks in, I'm gonna keep my job.
但你喝醉跑来我家 好,你想投诉吗?
But you were drunk at my house. -Okay, you wanna lodge a complaint?
我只是想说 奈尔贾维斯显然对你很重要
I'm just saying, Nile Jarvis matters to you, clearly.
你还特地来警告我 你觉得他就是那么危险
You felt compelled to warn me. You think he's that dangerous.
如果他真的跟费尼格的事有关 而你又能证明...
And if he has something to do with Fenig, and you could prove it...
你说的话根本称不上是证据
Nothing you've said is anything close to proof.
如果你想报♥警♥,请便
Now, you wanna go to the police, you can.
但老实说,任何人听到这些话
But, honestly, anyone who hears this
都会觉得你听太多阴谋论了
is gonna think you listen to too many podcasts.
如果奈尔真的是因为我而做了这件事
If Nile did this because of me,
我必须知道
I need to know.
我希望我能够帮你,真的
Look, I wish I could help you. I really do.
但我以前尝试过了
But I have been down this road before.
我做不到
And I can't.
所以我建议你回家
So my advice is to go home.
忘了这件事
Let it be.
跟他保持距离
Keep your distance.
(拒绝贾维斯园区! 加入我们,一起站出来!)
奈尔贾维斯还不够嚣张吗?
Hasn't Nile Jarvis gotten away with enough?
我们还要容忍♥他 逍遥法外到什么时候?
How much more are we gonna let him get away with?
不再容忍♥!
No more!
这正是我要呼吁各位市议员伙伴的
Now, that... that is what I am asking my fellow city council members
我敦促他们 驳回贾维斯园区的第二♥期♥工程
as I urge them to reject phase two of Jarvis Yards
支持我提出的可负担住♥宅♥政策
and support my affordable housing proposition.
奈尔贾维斯一辈子都为所欲为
Nile Jarvis has been allowed to take what he wants his whole life
从来不顾及这个社会 也不顾及那些他摧毁的人命
with no regard for the community and the human lives he has destroyed.
现在该结束了,对吧?
But that ends now, don't it?
不再容忍♥!
No more.
不再容忍♥!
No more!
要我说,他手上沾的血已经够多了
You ask me, he has enough blood on his hands. No more.
(梅迪森的血在那些砖头里)
打倒贾维斯!
Down with Jarvis!
关门,老兄
Hey, shut the door, man.
(牡蛎湾人心惶惶 当地失踪男子恐已遇害)
虽然他犀利的反对意见 可能会让你感到恼火
As annoyed as you might be about his zinging dissent,
但他真的太有魅力、太风趣了
he is so utterly charming, so amusing,
有时候也让人生气
so sometimes outrageous,
不过你还是会忍♥不住说
you can't help but say,
“我很高兴他是我朋友,我同事”
"I'm glad that he's my friend, or he's my colleague."
想睡
Snooze.
他说的很多话我都不同意
I disagreed with a lot of what he said,
但是他阐述想法的方式很迷人
but I was charmed by the way he said it.
没人想要希望,你也知道
No one wants hope. You know that.
我们天差地别,没错
We were different, yes,
我们对于文字的诠释截然不同
in our interpretation of written text.
大家想要的是八卦和杀戮
They want gossip and carnage.
就算意见不同,也不代表要翻脸
You can disagree without being disagreeable.
你如果想再写一本畅销书,就该写我
You want another bestseller? Write about me.
我真的很有趣
I'm pretty fucking interesting.
(拒绝贾维斯园区! 加入我们,一起站出来!)
每个人都有价码,没有例外
Everyone has a price. Everyone.
(布里克纳出版集团)
不,我可以接受轻松小品 我喜欢轻松小品
No, fluff I am fine with. I adore fluff.
但这不是轻松小品,杰瑞,这是胡扯
This is not fluff, Jerry. It's drivel.
这两者是不同的
There's a difference.
如果连我这个靠看书吃饭的人 都读不完一章
If I can't get through a whole chapter when it's my actual job,
你觉得那些滑手♥机♥滑到没耐性的读者
how do you think your average tech-addled ADD reader
有可能读完整本书吗?
is gonna read the whole goddamn thing?
请进 嗨,打扰了
Come in. -Hey, sorry.
杰瑞,我得挂电♥话♥了
Jerry, look, I gotta go.
赛门和舒斯特想出版就去吧
他们是自己找死,掰掰
Um, Simon & Schuster can have it. All right? It's their funeral. Bye.
抱歉,柜台没有人
Sorry, there was no one at reception.
没关系,那个新人请了心理健康假
No. The new girl took a mental health day.
真受不了这些Z世代啊
I swear to God, these Gen Z-ers.
天啊,你气色真好
Oh my God, you look great.
你怎么会来这里?
What are you doing here?
你已经几百年没有来城里了
It's been ages since you came into the city.
怎么了?是特别快递吗? 你亲自带稿子来给我?
What's the occasion? Special delivery? You bring me some pages?
其实,我必须...
Uh, actually, I need to, um,
跟你谈谈...
to talk to you
那件事
about that.
为什么我开始紧张了?
Why do I feel myself getting nervous?
听着...
Look...
你一直都很有耐心,鲍勃也是
You've been very patient, and so has Bob,
我很感激,真的
and I'm... I'm grateful, really,
但是...
but, um,
老实说
the truth is...
那行不通
...it's not working.
什么行不通?
What's not working?
金斯堡和史卡利亚...整个故事 没有人想看这本书,卡洛
Ginsburg, Scalia, the... the whole thing. No one wants this book, Carol.
怎么会?当初还有三家出版社抢着要
Of course they do. There was a three-way bidding war.
那是五年前的事了,那...
Five years ago. I... It's...
已经过时了
it's stale.
艾姬,亲爱的... -那很无聊
Aggie, honey-- -It's boring.
我不晓得还能怎么说
I mean, I don't know how else to say it.
你是完美主义者,你一直都这样 钻牛角尖、怀疑自己
You're a perfectionist. This is what you do. Obsess, second-guess.
《生病的小狗》写到一半时 你完全崩溃了,记得吗?
Halfway throughSick Puppy, you completely spiraled, remember?
但我还没写到一半,差得远了
But I'm not halfway through. I'm not even close.
你说你已经写了200页 你说写得很顺利
You said you had 200 pages. That you were making good progress.
我说谎了,好吗?
I lied, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你写了多少?
Well, how much do you have?
那不重要 写了几页?
Yeah, it doesn't matter. -How many pages?
天啊
Jesus.
艾姬 -不
Aggie. -No.
你搞什么? -不是 -你... -不!
What the fuck? No. -No. You...
你好几年前跟我说过,记得吗?
You told me years ago. Remember?
你说写作瓶颈就是 潜意识在告诉你走错方向了
Writer's block is your unconscious telling you you've made a wrong turn.
我在胡说八道,我又不是作家
I was talking out of my ass. I am not a writer.
你没有乱说
You weren't though.
所以,你骗了我两年也算我的错吗?
So it's my fault that you've been lying to me for two years?
不是,那是...
No, no. That's--
你有写出任何东西吗?
Do you have anything?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
想法?
An idea?
奈尔贾维斯
Nile Jarvis.
如果我能说服他接受正式采访呢?
What if I could get him to talk to me on the record?
我跟你说过,他搬到我家那条街上
I told you, he moved in down the street from me.
没错,你还说你们已经吵起来了
Yeah, and you said you already managed to pick a fight.
那之后我们又见了几次面
We've seen each other since then. A few times.
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表