剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表
Look, I'm gonna call you back. I've got someone here.
贝尼特兹毫无威胁,她清楚得很
Benitez is toothless. She fucking knows it.
我们一让步,他们就会大开杀戒
We give an inch, they'll smell blood in the water.
不,没关系,我来处理,对
No, it's okay. I'll take care of it. Yeah.
好
Okay.
叫高德不要再那么胆小了,拜托
Well, tell Gold to stop wetting himself. Christ.
不,我说我来处理
No. No, I said I'll take care of it.
99%的人都一无是处
The incompetence of 99% of the population.
“贾维斯园区” 美国史上最大的综合开♥发♥案
Jarvis Yards. Largest mixed-use venture in American history.
距离完工只剩一年 却卡在一群社♥会♥主♥义♥的自私鬼手里
One year out of completion, and a bunch of socialist NIMBY fucks
还以为自己可以重审土地规划
think they can reopen the zoning.
请坐吧
Sit, please.
不用了,没关系
Uh, no. That's... that's all right.
甜菜汁?
Beet juice?
不用,谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
可以降低胆固醇,提升大脑功能
Lowers cholesterol, raises brain function.
有够难喝
Tastes like shit.
我真的不能久留
Uh, I... I really can't stay.
我只是来还酒的
I... I just came to return the wine
也想请你和你太太管好你们家的狗
and ask that you and your wife please do something about the dogs.
牠们已经跑来两次了,而且牠们很...
They've... they've gotten out twice now, and they're very,
让人分心
uh, distracting.
你还有其他建议...
Anything else you wanna
想跟我反应吗?邻居
put in the suggestion box there, neighbor?
事实上有
Uh, well, actually, yeah.
坦白说,你们的警报声实在是... 很扰人
Um, your alarm, uh, as a matter of fact, was, uh, pretty... intrusive.
是啊,我的保全团队 还在处理一些小故障
Yeah. Yeah, my security team, they're still working out the glitches.
警报声传得很远
Well, the sound carries quite a bit. Uh...
有时候我会在晚上写作
You know, sometimes I write at night.
你和我想象的不同
You're not how I pictured you.
完全不同,文章里的你...
At all. On the page, you're, um...
感觉自信多了
You're a lot more self-assured.
我...
I, um...
(《生病的小狗》)
它一出版我就看了,真的很精彩
I read it when it first came out. It was sensational.
什么时候出版的?20...
What was this, 2000...
2018年
Oh, 2018.
看来很久没有后续作品了 在酝酿什么新作吗?
That's a long time with no follow-up. Something new in the works?
听着,贾维斯先生
Look, Mr. Jarvis--
请叫我奈尔,而且...
Nile, please.
听着,你一定很痛苦
Look, frankly, it must be hell.
必须整天坐在你那小小的...
Sitting at home all day in your little
心灵宫殿里
mind palace.
真佩服你,我一定得出去走走
My hat's off to you.
否则我会枯萎,你会散步吗?
I gotta be out in the world, otherwise I wither. Do you take walks?
什么? -帮助血液循环
I'm sorry? -Get the blood moving.
让气血流通
All that stuck chi.
一条慢跑步道可能对你有好处
Nice little jogging path might be good for you.
更不用说还能让房♥子增值
Not to mention, it'll raise property values.
你那些邻居似乎都同意
All... all your neighbors seem to think so.
事实上,你是唯一还没签名的人
In fact, you're the only one who hasn't signed off.
我...
Well, I...
或许我更喜欢树林...
Maybe I prefer the woods
保持原样
unpaved.
我懂了,哇,你...
I see. Wow. You, um...
怎样?
What?
你想要补偿金
You want a payout.
你说什么? -我负担所有建造费用还不够
Excuse me? It's not enough I'm covering all the costs.
你还要我写支票给你?
You want me to write you a check too?
什么?我不要你的钱,老天
What? No. I... I don't want your money. Jesus.
我承认,我就承认了
I admit it. I'll admit it.
我没料到这个结果
I did not see this coming.
文学国宝,艾嘉莎威格...
National treasure, Agatha Wiggs...
难怪大家都说“别见你的偶像”
What's the expression? Don't meet your heroes?
说到底大家都要付账单
Well, I guess we all have bills to pay.
恕我直言,你根本不了解我
Yeah, all due respect, you don't know anything about me.
我知道纸本媒体景气不好
Well, I know print media isn't booming,
而你自从儿子死后就没出过书
日子一定不好过
and you haven't published anything since your little boy died.
不准提我儿子
That can't be easy. -Don't mention my son.
我的回答是不行
My answer is no.
别再让你的狗跑来我家
And keep the dogs away from my fucking house.
搞什么?
What the hell?
你不能来这里
Hey! You can't be here.
今天休想
No, no. No, not today.
我们只是来献花,不是来惹事的
We're just laying flowers. We don't want any trouble.
你不能靠近他,150公尺内都不行 你们没想到我今天会来吗?
You're not allowed near him. 500 feet. -You didn't think I might be here? Today?
泰迪,走吧 -我们只是来致敬
Teddy, come on. -Paying our respects.
最好是 -我们快走吧
Bullshit. -Let's go now.
走吧 -我们不要你的花
We don't want your flowers.
艾姬! -不准碰他!
Hey! Don't you touch him! -Aggie!
艾姬! -死的应该是你
Aggie! -It should be you in the ground.
艾姬,住手! -我要报♥警♥,我要叫警♥察♥了!
Aggie, stop! -I'll report you. I'm calling the police!
不,费尼格太太,没必要这样
No, Mrs. Fenig. That's not necessary. -Yes!
你打啊,叫警♥察♥啊! -这是第二次了
Call them! Call the police! -Two strikes!
冷静一下 -我不需要冷静
Let's take a breath. -No!
艾姬,他们要走了 你别再这样了,冷静点
Aggie, they're leaving, okay? You need to stop! Stop.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她今天情绪比较激动
She's emotional today.
你们可以理解,对吧?
You can understand that. Right?
我们可以放下这件事吗?
Can we please just drop it?
拜托
Please.
走吧,快点
Let's go. Come on now.
现在我是坏人了?
I'm the asshole?
他杀了我们的儿子
He killed our son
事后还说谎
and then lied!
他不愿意承担任何责任,然后我...
He won't take any responsibility whatsoever, and I...
那是个意外 -不!他喝醉了
It was an accident. -No! He was drunk.
我们不确定 -你放屁!雪莉!
We don't know that. -Bullshit, Shelley!
好
Yeah.
我不要跟你吵
I'm not doing this.
(库柏莫瑞斯威格斯)
(2013年1月3日-2021年10月14日)
(永远充满爱,永远被爱着)
很抱歉我们还在吵架
I'm so sorry we're still fighting.
雪莉
Shel.
雪莉,对不起
Shel, I'm sorry.
只是...
Just...
看到他今天出现在这里,我...
Seeing him here like that today, I...
可不可以请你...
Can you please just
看着我?
look at me?
我不想再讨论这件事了
I don't wanna have a whole discussion.
你需要帮助,艾姬
But you need help, Aggie.
我知道这一切都不对,也不公平
I know that none of this is right or fair,
但已经四年了,而你的怒气...
but it's been four years, and this rage--
我知道,我在努力调整了,真的
I know. I know. I'm... I'm working on it. I am.
有时候坏事就是会发生
Sometimes bad things just happen.
梅格还好吗?
How's Meg?
其实我们分开了
We're taking a break, actually.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
那你呢?你...
And you? How...
你还好吗?我都没有你的消息
How are you doing? I've barely heard from you.
其实,我又...
Actually, I've...
我又开始画画了,感觉很...
I've been painting again, which feels...
好啊,那真是...
Yeah, wow. That's...
太好了
That's great.
感觉就像我的心又打开了
It feels like something is, like, opening up.
或许吧,我也不确定,很难解释
Maybe. I don't know. It's hard to explain.
我希望改天能看看你的画 如果可以的话
Hey, I'd... I'd love to see what you're working on sometime, if that's...
好,画好再告诉你
Yeah, I'll let you know.
(一段充满虚假承诺、残酷至极)
(最终勇敢道别的惊人故事)
(《生病的小狗》)
(一封写给父亲的信)
剧集 | 兽藏我心(2025) | 导航列表