剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
好了 询问结束了 谢谢你
Well, this interview is done. Thank you.
我想我们一开始就误会了
I think we got off on the wrong foot here.
不…我们根本没有开始 好吗
No, no, no. We didn't get off on no feet, okay?
我还有其他宾客要询问
I have other houseguests to interview.
- 因为有一些… - 谢谢
- 'Cause there's some-- - Thank you.
我朋友出来了 和警♥察♥谈得怎么样
There's my guy! How'd it go with the cops?
- 糟透了 她认为是我♥干♥的 - 糟透了
- Horrible. She thinks I did it. - Horrible?
她永远也找不到真正的凶手
She's never gonna find the real killer.
你可以自己破案 不需要依靠她
You can solve this yourself. You don't need to rely on her.
- 兄弟 你没事吧
- You okay, man?
噢 我…我是个专业设计谜题的人
Oh! You know, I'm-- I'm a professional puzzle maker, you know?
这只是另一个须要解开的谜题
This is just another puzzle to solve.
是的 没错 老兄 你是逃生室的制♥作♥人
Yes, that's right. Dude, you create escape rooms.
所以这样想 如果你破了这个案子 你所逃出的房♥间就是监狱
So think about it like this: if you solve this case, the room you escape is prison.
肯定有证据 我们只需要找到它
You know, there's evidence somewhere. We just have to find it.
怎么啦
What?
“这是报复 你对我所做过的一切”
"This is payback for what you did to me."
(感觉疼痛)
我的上帝
Holy shit.
插图脸 你在里面吗
Illustrated man, you in there?
等等
Just a minute.
- 你想怎么做 - 呃 就…
- What are you gonna do? - Uh, just…
- 我看你转身就走了 - 嗯
- I saw you run off pretty quick. - Mmm.
- 一切还好吗 - 嗯哼
- Everything okay? - Mm-hmm.
- 你确定 - 噢 是的
- You sure? - Oh, yeah.
- 我没打扰你们吧 - 没
- Did I interrupt anything in here? - No.
丹纳 我们在外面 发现这个人想偷偷溜进自己的车
Danner. This man was just caught outside sneaking into his car.
- 我没偷偷溜 - 他有
- I wasn't sneaking. - He was sneaking.
抓得真紧 让他放松点 长官
The grip is real tight! Tell him to loosen up, ma'am.
- 抓紧点 - 噢 该死
- Keep squeezing. - Oh, shit!
猛♥男♥ 该听听你的说法了
Beefcake, time to hear your version of the night.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表