剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
Mad dogging it. -No. It's not fucking cute this time.
听着,我们刚发布抓到凶手的消息了
Listen, we just announced the arrest of the killer.
那个抽大♥麻♥的庞克女孩
The stoner punk chick.
薇若?
Willow?
不…听着,我发现一些事我觉得她是无辜的
No, no. Look, I found something. I think she's innocent.
她是个小偷
She is a thief.
她是个吸毒者
She is a drug user.
是她做的,就是这样
She did it, end of story.
她不愿冒被判长刑期的风险所以现在愿意接受认罪协商
She's willing to take a deal right now, rather than risk the jail time.
妳会因为这件鸟事搞砸我的升迁纪录
And you're gonna fuck up my clearance record with this crap.
再加上,沃恩对我非常刮目相看
Plus, Vaughn was super impressed with me
他想请我当连续剧顾问
and wants to make me a consultant on the show.
所以妳最好别搞砸一切
So don't mess it all up!
但是,难道你不想确认
But don't you wanna make sure
你抓进监狱的人是罪有应得的吗?
that you got the right person that you're putting in jail?
我还以为妳想成为一位专办谋杀桉的警探
I thought you wanted to be a homicide detective.
因为妳这种行为是不可能让妳成功的
'Cause shit like this is not gonna get you there.
你需要专办谋杀桉的警探吗?
You're looking for a homicide detective?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我不…好的
I don't-- Cool.
妳知道我为什麽叫妳疯狗吗?
You know why I call you Mad Dog?
因为妳得被剷除
Because you need to be put down.
天啊
Oh, man.
“妳得被剷除”
"You need to be put down."
你得闭嘴啦-好
You need to shut the fuck up. -Okay.
丹纳,我听说妳不配合团队合作
Danner. I hear you're not being a team player.
什麽?不,没有,我只是试着做对的事
What? No. No, I'm just trying to do what's right.
在这个部门裡
In this department,
我们需要彼此互相支持
we need to have each other's backs.
妳觉得他有外遇吗?
You think he was having an affair?
妈,他和那位戏剧服装师互看时的神情很暧昧
Mama, there was a look between him and that costume designer.
我能分辨那种眼神
I know that look.
妳干嘛一直调查这个桉件?
Why are you chasing this?
妳能领功吗?
What do you think you're gonna get out of it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是贾曼觉得他就是主教马歇尔
But Germain thinks he is Bishop Marshall.
他说的都对
Always right, you know.
破坏所有规则,乱抓一些小溷溷顶罪
Breaking all the rules. Taking out punks.
桉情才没那麽单纯
It's way more complicated than that.
妳已经当了六年的警员
You've been an officer six years,
他们还没把妳晋升成警探
and they haven't made you a detective yet.
或许妳爸说得对
Maybe your dad was right.
妳可以回去教书
You could go back to teaching.
妈,我要挂电话了,再见
Ma, I gotta go. Bye.
这个傢伙是不会承认的
This guy's not gonna crack.
警长,你去外面走走
Chief, take a walk around the block.
我会让他吐实的
I'll get him to talk.
他看不见你
He can't see you.
他知道我在这裡
He knows I'm here.
这部剧超烂
This show sucks.
我真的无法接受这种情况
I just couldn't let it go.
不好意思,你是薇若兰迪的律师吗?
Excuse me. Are you Willow Landy's attorney?
有何贵干?
Can I help you?
对,我有些事要告诉你
Yes. I have something I'd like to talk to you about.
你看这个影片
Check out this video.
所以,我把我知道的事都告诉他
So, I told him everything I knew.
等等,所以妳认为…
Wait, so you think--
沃恩看过那个影片
Vaughn saw the video,
去他的剧组借服装
borrowed a costume from his set,
然后,他可能用袜子或是其他东西填充在他的胸口上
then he probably added some socks or something to his chest.
他假扮成包裹小偷
Pretended he was the package thief.
他在镜头前遮住脸
He hid his face from the camera,
杀死他老婆
killed his wife
因为她发现他有外遇
because she found out about his affair.
他穿了同样的服装,但是他戴了手套
He wore the same costume, but he added gloves.
不是为了隐藏指纹
Not to hide fingerprints,
是因为他的手背上没有刺青
but because he didn't have a tattoo on the back of his hand.
情况是,在第一个影片中薇若的手背上有“瓦乐莉”刺青
Now, see, Willow has "Valerie" in that first video on the back of her hand.
那是她妈妈的名字,瓦乐莉
That's her mom's name. Valerie.
听着,我很抱歉…
Look, I'm sorry--
我知道这听起来很疯狂但请你别放弃这个女孩,好吗?
I know it sounds crazy, but please don't give up on this girl. Okay?
你去找他剧组的一些员工谈谈
Talk to some of his workers on his show.
他为了他的外甥借了一套服装
He borrowed a costume for his nephew.
他根本没有外甥
He don't have no nephews.
他只有一个外甥女,虽然她的身材很魁梧
He got one niece that is pretty burly looking
但绝不是外甥
but not a nephew.
好吧,我会去查
Fine. I'll look into it.
谢谢,但请你别告诉任何人这些事是我告诉你的
Thanks. But please don't tell anybody you heard it from me.
我根本不认识妳-很好
I don't even know you. -Great.
他绝对会告诉大家
He's totally gonna tell everyone.
他的确说了
And he did.
他们把我调去档桉室
They reassigned me to the records room.
没有升职机会
No chance for advancement.
哎呀,真糟糕,好队友谢谢妳的团队合作
Oopsie-daisy. Thanks for being a team player, sport.
但那是值得的
But it was worth it
因为薇若的桉子被驳回了
because Willow's case was dismissed.
粉红髮色啊,我喜欢
Pink. I like it.
律师告诉我,多亏了妳我才能获释
My lawyer told me you're the reason I got out.
那傢伙真的无法保密耶
That guy cannot keep a secret.
对
Yeah.
不,说真的,谢谢妳
No, seriously. Thank you.
只有妳愿意相信我的话
You're the only one who listened to me.
总之,我要妳知道我保证会把煮蛋器还回去
Anyway, I want you to know I'm giving the egg pod cooker back. I promise.
妳留着用吧
Keep it.
派顿多太太已经有一个新的了
Mrs. Pattendole already got a new one.
而且妳值得吃到美味的恶魔蛋
Besides, you deserve a good deviled egg.
好,我从没吃过恶魔蛋
Cool. I've really never had one.
妳没吃过恶魔蛋?-没有
You never had a deviled egg? -No.
姊妹,我跟妳说,那超好吃的
Girl, let me tell you something. They are delicious.
要做恶魔蛋呢首先把水煮蛋对切,懂吧?
You get that deviled egg, cut the boiled egg in half, right?
好-然后妳把蛋黄挖出来
Okay. -Then you scoop out the yellow part.
把蛋黄放到一个碗裡,搅拌一下然后妳加入调味料和香料
You put that in a bowl, you stir that up, and you add your seasonings and spices.
像是,大蒜粉、盐、一点辣椒粉…
You know, garlic, salt, a little paprika…
妳把各式调料洒在上面然后我喜欢加入炒过青椒的油
You sprinkle that on top, and then I like to get the oil of bell pepper.
接着妳要放入一些橄榄…-丹纳
Then you wanna put some olives-- -Danner!
沃恩后来呢?他有被抓去关吗?
What happened to Vaughn? Did he go to jail?
没有,证据不足
No. Not enough evidence.
我大可辞职但我不能任由他们的操弄获胜
I would have quit, but I couldn't let that fucking game win,
你明白我的意思吗?
you know what I'm saying?
所以我搬来这裡从新开始
So I moved up here for a fresh start.
忘掉过去不愉快的经验,加入新的部门
No more baggage, new department.
所以我有…-好了…
So I have-- -Okay, okay.
所以妳要讲的是,安尼克是清白的?
So your point is what, that Aniq is innocent?
我不知道-妳不知道?
I don't know. -You don't know?
但我知道的是
But what I do know
如果我们没在贾曼抵达前侦破这个桉件
is if we don't solve this case before Germain gets here,
无论安尼克是否是凶手,他都会被逮捕
Aniq is going down whether he did it or not.
就像他之前对待薇若那样-不
Just like he tried to do with Willow. -No.
我真的觉得妳对安尼克心软了
I actually think you've gone soft on Aniq
因为妳觉得和他志趣相投之类的
because you think of him as some sort of kindred spirit or whatever.
但他一直以来都在操纵妳的心智-或许吧
But he's been playing you the whole time. -Maybe.
(雅斯博)
我就知道,妳朋友一直以来都在未经同意之下非法窃听
I knew it. Your boy's been listening in illegally without consent.
他一直在试着偷听每个人的说法
He's been trying to hear what everyone else said
这样他就能准备完美的不在场证明
so he could get his alibi straight.
等一下,嘿,安尼克对,我是柯普,你被抓包了
One second. Hey, Aniq. Yeah, it's Culp. Ya busted.
不好了
Oh, no.
什麽?怎麽了?-不,我完蛋了
What? What, what? -Oh, no. I'm screwed.
发生什麽事了?
What happened? What happened?
安尼克,嘿,听着-我不…
Aniq, hey. Look. -I can't--
我还是不认为是你做的-很感谢妳
I still don't think you did it. -Well, thank you very much.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表