剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
给自己来个拥抱吗?
Self hug?
亲爱的,我很伤心我们没能多花点时间相处
Baby girl, I'm so sad we didn't get to spend more time together,
但我要妳知道,我会永远支持妳,好吗?
but I need you to know that I will forever have your back, okay?
我一直在传那种匿名的变态简讯给雀儿喜
I've been sending Chelsea these psycho little anonymous text messages
自从我们到了会场后,像是“滚远一点,不然妳就惨了”的恐吓
ever since we got here that are like, "Back off or else."
或是,“妳给我滚
Or like, "Stay the eff away
不然我就要毁了妳的人生而且在网路上弄臭妳的名声”
or I'm gonna ruin your life and get you canceled on the Internet."
我这样虽然很阴险,但也很好笑吧?
Isn't that so sneaky of me and also hilarious?
我儿子,“贾”开头的贾克森教我怎麽弄的
My son, Jaxson, with an "x," taught me how to do it.
他常在学校做那种事
He uses it all the time in school.
直到他无缘无故地被停学…
Well, until he got suspended for, like, literally no reason--
妳为何要做那种事?我根本不想要妳做那种事
Why would you do that? I don't want you to do that. At all.
宝贝,我只是试着帮妳-妳没帮到我
I'm just trying to help you, babe. -You're not helping.
仔细想想,妳从未帮过我
Come to think of it, you've never helped me.
让我搞清楚这点
So let me get this right.
妳说的珍妮佛2号,就是现在失踪的那位
So you're saying Jennifer 2, who's now missing,
其实是恐吓雀儿喜的人
is the one who was threatening Chelsea.
没错
That's right.
妳有告诉她吗?
Did you tell her?
没有…妳没抓到重点
No-- You're missing the point.
我和雀儿喜高中时是朋友不是像和珍妮佛们那种假面朋友
We used to be friends in school. Not like me and the Jennifers.
我们是真正的朋友
Like real friends.
我们该谈一谈
We should talk.
所以我们谈了,原来她没变成坏人
So, we did. And she hadn't become a monster.
她只是很孤单、没有安全感内心充满后悔,就跟大家一样
She was just lonely and insecure and full of regret. Like we all are.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她为她做的所有事道歉
She apologized for everything.
虽然要接受她的道歉不容易但我很高兴我们把话讲开了
I mean, it wasn't easy, but I'm glad we talked.
过来
Come here.
她来拥抱我,这我就不太喜欢了
I'm less glad she went in for the hug.
(及时行乐团)
札维耶在楼上吗?他在哪?你们有没有看到他?
Is Xavier upstairs? Where is he? Have you seen him?
他在楼上吗?
Is he upstairs?
有人看到他吗?这是他做的吗?是吗?
Has anybody seen him? Did he do this? Did he do this?
没关係的…
It's okay. It's okay.
我溼了,还被脱裤子,又被恶搞-我们拿条毛巾给你,你没事的
I'm wet. And pantsed. Again. -We'll get you a towel. You're fine.
哈囉,柔依,等我跟札维耶讲清楚后我要跟妳谈一谈
Oh, hello, Zoë. I wanna talk to you after I chat with Xavier.
BRB,那是“马上回来”的意思
B-R-B. That's "be right back."
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我觉得他死了
I think he's dead.
所以妳没杀札维耶
So, you didn't kill Xavier.
没有-但妳说要忏悔
No. -But you said you had a confession.
是啊
I do.
我承认当我刚发现布雷特偷吃时
I confess when I first found out that Brett cheated on me,
我当下恨不得捅他137次然后被判终身监禁
I straight up thought I'd do life in prison for stabbing him 137 times.
因为我们任何一个人都可能失控这是妳说过的
Because any one of us could snap. You said that.
妳正在嗨,妳现在是呼麻后的恍神女孩,就是这样
You're high. You're the stoner girl right now. That's what this is.
好,我懂了…-不…我没有嗨
Okay, I get it. I get it. -No, no, I'm not high.
以某种方式讲述这个故事我们任何一个都可能杀了他
Tell the story a certain way and any one of us could've done this.
但以不同的方式讲述这个故事那麽…我们都没杀他
But tell the story in a different way and… none of us did this.
妳的意思是,没人杀了札维耶
What you're saying is, no one killed Xavier.
因为他已经死了
'Cause he is dead.
而且所有迹象都指向妳喜欢的安尼克
And all signs lead to your boy, Aniq.
某个人杀了他
Somebody killed him.
但我不认为是安尼克
But I don't think it was Aniq.
我也很确定妳也不认为是他做的
And I'm pretty sure you don't either.
我只要求妳给他一个机会去证明不是他做的
All I'm asking is for you to give him a chance to prove it.
搞什麽?柯普,我是怎麽说的?
Damn it, Culp. What did I tell you?
我正在…-我现在要结束妳的讯问
I'm in the middle of some-- -I'm shutting you down now.
这是警监的命令,妳的职务被解除了
It's the Captain's orders. You are relieved of your duty.
慢走不送
Boy, bye.
总而言之,回归正题
Anyways, back to this.
我是认真的
And I am serious.
你向上头告密
You snitched.
你不准拿纪念品了
There goes your memorabilia.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表