剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
我向你们保证 我不是想逃跑 你们得相信我
I promise you, I was not trying to escape. You gotta believe me.
好 那你在外面做什么
Okay, so what were you doing outside?
翻遍代客泊车篮去找你的钥匙 好让你
Just pawing through the valet basket for your keys so you could, what,
把《饥饿的河马》的海报放进后备箱吗
take a Hungry Hungry Hippos poster and put it in your trunk?
还是偷一些纪念品
Steal some memorabilia?
给 拿着这张纸条 看垃圾桶里还有没有更多碎片
Here, take this note. Try to find more in the trash.
我根本不喜欢那部电影
I don't even like that movie.
- 是 它有一些有趣的情节 - 没错 很多有趣的情节
- I mean, yeah, it had some funny parts-- - Yeah, it did. A lot of funny parts.
冷静点
Calm down.
那你究竟在外面做什么
So what were you doing outside?
我可以告诉你们 但我…不能在这里说
I can tell you guys, but I just-- I can't do it here.
- 布雷特 你做了什么 - 没事 小误会
- Brett? What did you do? - A little misunderstanding, it's fine.
- 走吧 - 是 长官
- Let's go. - Yes, ma'am.
亚斯帕…
Yasper? Yasper?
- 嘿…布雷特说了什么 - 你为什么在浴室里
- Hey. Hey, what did Brett say? - Why are you in the shower?
我在写一首致敬歌♥曲 这里的音响效果太棒了 你听
I started writing a tribute song. The acoustics here are incredible. Listen.
真的很棒 你翻了垃圾没
Amazing. Truly. Did you look through the trash?
噢 还没 上面有张湿纸巾 所以我不想碰它
Oh, no. There's a wet tissue on top, so I'm not touching it.
亚斯帕 算了 我要想办法偷听对布雷特的审问
Yasper. Okay, I'm gonna find a way to listen in on Brett's interrogation.
阿尼克 我们可以在这里偷听
Aniq, we can do it from here.
听着 这个对讲机连接着整栋房♥子
Listen, this intercom connects to the entire house.
现在我们在三号♥浴室
So right now we're in bathroom 3.
如果你去录音棚 按以下的按钮
If you go to the recording studio, you press the following.
主页、对讲机、输入、主层 三号♥浴室、输入、输入、主页
"Home," "Intercom," "Enter," "Main Floor," "Bathroom 3," "Enter," "Enter," "Home."
然后我这边会按接受和静音
Then me, on this side, I'll press "Accept" and "Mute."
我们就能听见他们所说的话 而他们却听不见我们
We could hear everything they say. They can't hear us.
这太棒了
That's amazing.
多谢夸奖 其实这套系统是我安装的
Thank you so much. I actually installed it myself.
我一共花了四个小时 其中两小时 用来打开他的电脑
It took four hours, but two of those hours, I went on his computer
获取了查宁塔图姆的电邮地址 然后我打了个盹 再收了他双倍的钱
to get Channing Tatum's email address. Then I took a nap and charged him double.
好了 就是这样 好吗 主页、对讲机、输入
Okay, so this is what it is, okay? "Home," "Intercom," "Enter."
“希拉里在三个英国人 吃她的意大利面之前吃我的”
"Hillary is eating my fettuccine before three Englishmen eat hers."
我不喜欢 这是什么 色情片吗
I don't like it. What are you doing? Is it a porno?
不 这实际上是一个助记符
No, it's a mnemonic, actually.
是一种记长列表的超简单方法
It's a-- a super easy way to remember long lists.
我其中一个密室谜题就用到它 对 而在这里 “希拉里”就是指“家”
One of my escape room puzzles uses 'em. Yeah, in this one, "Hillary" is "Home."
等等…这表示你明白了 知道是怎么回事
Woof, woof, woof. That means you get it? Understand what's going on?
- 是的 明白 - 来吧 击掌
- I do, yeah. - Come on. Pa-pow.
把一切从头讲给我听
Tell me everything from the beginning.
- 从头 - 嗯哼
- From the beginning? - Mm-hmm.
可以说我抵达派对现场时有点迟到了
Guess you could say I was a little late to the party.
- 嘿 很抱歉 打扰一下
- Hey. I-I'm so sorry to interrupt.
我把手♥机♥弄丢了 我想…
I lost my phone. I think--
- 我可能把它落在这里了 - 赶紧找
- I think I might've left it in here. - Quickly.
呃 不介意我…我记得当时坐在这里
Uh, do you mind if-- I know I was sitting down there.
- 好的 明白… - 不介意我…
- Yeah, I got you. Got you. - Do you mind if I could--
找找看 不在这里
Let's see. Ah, no, it's not there.
好吧 这样 我记得 应该是… 它…可能…
Okay. Look, if I can trace-- I was like-- It-- It might--
有可能在桌子底下
Maybe it's, like, under the table?
你是在叫我找吗
You asking me to look for it?
我下去找不太合适
It'd be inappropriate for me to go in there.
- 所以如果你不介意 - 别得寸进尺
- So, if you don't mind. - You pushing it.
你该庆幸我脾气好
You lucky I'm a nice person.
让我回想之前到过哪里
I'm retracin' my steps.
我好像在这里待过一下
I think I was over here for a minute.
- 搞什么鬼 - 呃 很抱歉
- What the hell? - Uh, I'm so sorry.
- 到底在搞什么鬼 - 他刚刚按了…
- What the hell is going on? - He just pushed--
- 长官 他刚刚按了那些按钮 - 不是的 我在…
- Ma'am, he just pushed all those buttons. - No, I was--
- 我不小心触碰到… - 这怎么可能触碰到
- I bumped into it accidentally-- - You don't bump into something like that.
关掉它 这…你把它变得更糟了
Turn it off. This is-- You're making it worse.
那么大声 吧台升起来了 快按停
So loud. The bar's coming up, stop it!
- 没有“还原”钮 - “不小心”关了它
- There's not a "Back" button. - "Accidentally" turn it off.
- 那么大声 - 天啊 这里发生什么事
- It's so loud. - Uh-oh. What's happening in here?
感觉像是视听技术问题 交给我处理
Feels like an AV problem. I'll take care of it.
这系统是我安装的 我知道如何使用它
You know, I installed this thing, so I know how it works.
- 搞定 - 看吧
- There it goes. - Look at that.
顺便说一句 如果你们家想 安装这种视听播放系统
And by the way, if you guys want one of these AV systems in your house,
我可以帮你们搞定 我没带名片
I could hook that up. I don't have any business cards
因为那玩意过时了 但我可以把资料隔空投送给你们
'cause it's the future, but I could airdrop you my information.
- 你们两个 给我出去 现在 - 收到 谢谢
- Both, out. Now. Out. Now. - You got it. Thank you.
- 是的 非常感谢 - 等等 嘿…
- Yep. Thank you very much. - Wait. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 自作聪明的家伙… - 哇…
- Smarty-pants, smarty-pants. - Whoa, whoa.
那你的手♥机♥呢
What about your phone?
- 是 我们找过那里 我知道… - 在你的口袋里
- Okay, so we checked there. And I know-- - It's in your pocket.
- 是吗 - 我看到了
- Is it? - I can see it right now.
噢…天啊…
Oh-- Oh, my goodness. Oh, my God.
- 看吧 噢 这就是我 - 给我滚
- See-- Oh, that is so me. - Get out.
- 真不敢相信我们成功了 - 对啊 我真是个英雄 不…
- Can't believe that worked. - I know, I'm a hero. No, no, no, no.
- 很抱歉 我们正要进去 - 内急
- I'm so sorry. We're about to go in there. - Bathroom emergency.
你明白的 对吗 是 你肯定明白
You understand, don't you? Yeah, I'm sure you do.
别 阿尼克 别…噢 你的手指碰到了
Don't. Aniq, don't, don't, don't. Oh, your fingers are touching it.
- 去把对讲机打开 - 你不应该用手碰它
- Turn on the thing. - Don't touch it with your hand.
- 大约8点15分 - 早上
- About 0815. - In the morning?
- 听到吗 - 不是
- You hear it? - No.
- 成功了 - 晚上8点15分
- It worked. - 2015.
你是说你派对迟到了
So, you say you were late to the party?
不 是我离家晚了
No, I left home late.
准时赶到派对现场
Got to the party right on time.
(布雷特)
完美
Like a glove.
“如果我朝脑袋开一枪”
"If I ever take a shot to the head."
“如果我颤抖并倒地死去”
"If I quiver and quake and fall down dead."
“啊 算了 我们还是喝一杯吧”
"Aw, screw it. Let's just drink instead."
- 布雷特维特 - 内德史雷 还好吗 兄弟
- Brett the 'Vette. - Ned the Sled. How are you, brother?
啊 我很好 兄弟 听说你今晚来不了
Ah, crushing. Man, word was you weren't coming tonight.
- 诶 - 听说你们离婚了 很遗憾
- Eh. - Sorry to hear about the divorce.
噢 是分居 我还没在离婚协议上签字
Oh, it's a separation. I haven't signed the papers yet.
- 嗯 - 还希望有挽回的余地
- Mmm. - Still hoping I can make it work.
噢 兄弟 你没事吧
Aw, man. You doing all right?
不容易 我还是很爱她
It's tough. I still love her a lot.
佐伊和玛吉是上天给我最好的礼物
Zoë and Maggie are the best things that ever happened to me.
家庭是这世界上最重要的
The most important thing in this world is family.
- 布雷特 - 噢 该死
- Brett? - Oh, shit.
嘿 什么事
Hey, what's up?
你为什么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我们说好了今晚归我 你要待在家里陪玛吉
We agreed this is my night. You were gonna stay home with Maggie.
听我说 玛吉很好 好吗 我雇了维罗妮卡当保姆
Listen, Maggie's fine. All right? I hired Veronica to babysit.
事先声明 我知道今晚 我们不是以夫妻身份出席
Just so you know, I know that we are not here together.
没错
Correct.
但如果发生火灾或其他紧急状况
But if there's a fire or some kind of emergency situation,
我可以救你 因为我最近 成为了兼♥职♥志愿消防员
I will save you as I recently became a part-time volunteer firefighter.
- 你知道吗 - 知道
- Don't know if you knew. - Yes.
你给我发过很多次短♥信♥说这事了 这的确很勇敢
You've texted me many times about that. And that's really brave,
但你不是说过没兴趣出席今晚的聚会吗
but I thought you weren't interested in coming to this?
佐儿 这也是我的聚会
I mean, it's my reunion too, Zo.
好吧 很好 但我今晚想玩得开心 也就是说我不想谈我们的事
Okay, fine. But I wanna have fun tonight. And that means I don't wanna deal with us.
当然…而你所谓玩得开心是
Totally. Totally. And what kind of fun are we talking?
是“和姐♥妹♥们♥喝上几杯”吗
Is it like "A few glasses of wine with the girls" fun?
还是“痛饮、狂欢
Or like "Drink hard, go hard,
接着犯下让你醒来 会后悔的错误”的那种开心
make mistakes that you regret in the morning" kind of fun?
- 我们看着办 - 哪个我们
- We'll see. - Who's we?
- 玩得开心点 好吗 - 好的…
- Have a good night, okay? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
回头见…
I'll catch you-- catch you around.
如果有机会让我们破镜重圆
If I had any chance of putting my family back together,
我必须确保佐伊不会做出 让她无法回头的事
I had to make sure Zoë didn't do something she couldn't take back.
啊 所以 呃 你在阻止她和别人搞暧昧
Ah. So, uh, the good old cockblock? The clam jam?
- 不…我没有 - 是的 你就是
- No, no. No clam jam. - Yeah, yeah. You was tryna jam her clam.
我没有…请不要写“阻止她搞暧昧”
I was not-- Please don't write "jamming her clam."
- 你在阻止她和别人上♥床♥ - 我是在保护我的家庭
- You was keeping her from getting that D. - I was preserving my family.
无声救世主行动开始了
Operation Silent Savior was a go.
先生 自♥制♥的芝士
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表