剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, I hear that.
是的
Yeah.
呃 我为你的婚姻感到遗憾
Uh, sorry about your marriage.
我也是 谢谢
Me too. Thank you.
我在几个月前发现他有外遇
A few months ago, I found out he was cheating on me.
所以就这样
And that was it.
很不幸
That sucks.
所以说…有些人是混♥蛋♥
I mean, so-- some people are jerks.
他是 但并非一无是处
He is, but he's not all bad.
比如说 他是我们女儿的好爸爸
Like, he is a really great dad to our daughter.
我想我从这次糟糕的经历中学到了
I don't know. I guess if there's one thing I've learned through this shitty situation
人性比我们想象的要复杂得多
is that people are more complicated than we think.
那你呢 迷宫先生
Like, what about you, Mr. Puzzle Man?
- 我觉得
- I feel like
在高中时 我从来都无法知道你在想什么
I could never really tell what you were thinking in high school.
噢 这…
Oh, well, I mean…
也许我当时在想
maybe I was thinking
我曾经有点喜欢你
that I had a little bit of a crush on you back in the day.
你从来没展开行动
You never made a move.
怎么说呢 总是觉得时机不对
Well, I mean, you know, it just never felt like the right moment.
不会吧
What?
天啊
Oh, man.
你有遇到过吗
Does this ever happen?
- 我想没有
- I don't think so.
妈妈
Mommy!
玛吉 你怎么会在这里
Maggie? What are you doing here?
家庭紧急情况
Family emergency.
我给布雷特打了无数次电♥话♥都没人接
I called Brett, like, a thousand times, but no answer.
什么 忘了我刚说的 他是最糟的 好的 谢谢你
What? Forget what I said. He is the worst. Okay, thank you.
接下来就交给我吧
I will take it from here.
好吧
All right.
我买♥♥了百加得 柠檬口味
I got the Bacardí. It's Limón.
很抱歉 你能帮我 呃 照看一下玛吉吗
I am so sorry. Do you mind, um, keeping an eye on Maggie?
我要用成人语言跟她父亲谈谈
I need to talk to her father using some adult language.
当然可以
Absolutely. Yes.
太好了 好了 玛吉 我…很快就回来
Great. Okay, Maggie, I-- I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
啊 这是谁
Ah. Who's this?
- 这是无尾熊凯文 - 无尾熊凯文
- This is Kevin Koala. - Kevin Koala?
借我一下 嘿 谢谢
Can I? Hey, thank you.
你好 我叫无尾熊凯文
Hello! My name's Kevin Koala.
- 你真傻 - 噢 谢谢
- You're silly. - Oh, thank you.
你有没有跟我妈妈上♥床♥
Did you put bones in my mommy?
呃 抱歉 你说什么 嗯
Um, sorry, what, hmm?
爸爸说他得确保今晚没人跟妈妈上♥床♥
Daddy said he had to make sure no one boned Mommy tonight.
- 你有没有 - 他说… 噢 哈
- Did you do the bones? - He said… …Ooh, ha!
呃…
Uh…
呃 让我们问问凯文吧 凯文可能知道
Uh, you know, let's ask Kevin, actually. 'Cause Kevin might know.
凯文说 你认为呢
Say, Kevin, what do you think?
这是一个非常敏感的话题
Well, that's a very sensitive subject.
噢…不…天啊 嘿 呃…
Oh, oh! No, no. Crikey! Hey, it's uh--
不行…
No. No, no, no! No, no, no, no.
- 你得相信我… - 爸爸
- You gotta trust me on this-- - Daddy!
嘿
Hey!
噢 嗨 各位
Oh! Hey, guys!
我的果汁味道怪怪的
My juice tastes funny.
- 呃 这是谁的 - 噢 是…那其实是我的果汁
- Um, whose is that? - Oh, it's-- That's my juice actually.
嗯…
Mmm. Mmm.
- 恶心
- Yuck.
嗯 味道很好 孩子 是啊
Yeah, this tastes fine to me. Kids. Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yes.
超爱果汁
Love juice.
好了 玛儿 爸爸带你回家
All right, Mags. Daddy's gonna take you home.
好的
Okay.
我们刚刚说到哪里了
What were we talking about?
你想喝杯睡前酒吗
Do you wanna maybe get a nightcap?
你不去泽维尔的余兴派对吗
Aren't you coming to Xavier's after-party?
噢 是 对 我没忘记
Oh, yeah. Nah, yeah, I totally knew about that.
我…可以载你一起去
You know, I-- I could drive us actually.
但是… 忘了带请柬
But… …I forgot my invite.
- 嘿… - 嘿
- Hey, hey. - Hey!
噢 嘿 泽维尔 说曹操…
Oh, hey, Xavier. Speak of the… you.
就是我
It's me.
嘿 我正准备坐直升机出去呢
Hey, I was just about to head out in my copter.
我想你会来我家 要搭顺风车吗
Pretty sure you're coming to my house. You need a ride?
- 呃 我们正要开车… - 等等 你是认真的
- Uh, we're actually gonna drive-- - Wait, for real?
- 好的 - 好的
- Yeah. - Yeah!
- 我的天 好的 - 噢 天啊
- Oh, my God, yeah. - Oh, wow.
我今晚想搭直升机
Wait, I would love to ride in a helicopter tonight.
是的 我也是 呃 只要一切安全
Yeah, me too considering, uh, all conditions are safe.
有趣的是 “直升机”来自两个词
It's interesting. You know, "helicopter" comes from two words:
- 直升机 呃 以及翼 - 是吗
- hélico, uh, and ptère. - Really?
呃 翼是飞的意思
Uh, ptère is to fly.
- 是 那…很有趣 - 对 直升机指的是螺旋
- Yeah, no, that's-- that's interesting. - Yeah, hélico is helix.
嘿 请上机
You know, hey, go ahead.
- 我就来 - 噢
- I'll meet you there. - Oh--
嘿 呃 我是想制♥造♥一种好玩和愉快的能量
Hey, um, you know, I'm just trying to create, like, a fun, mellow energy.
而我觉得你身上散发出一点焦虑的情绪
And I'm feeling, like, a little anxious energy coming off of you.
我只是想让她玩得开心
So, I just want her to have a good time, you know.
这不行 泽维尔 不
No. Xavier, no.
你也不想剥夺佐伊的乐趣吧 你懂的
You don't wanna deny Zoë a little bit of fun, right? You get it.
我对她是认真的 好吗
I mean, I'm serious about her, okay?
那很好 我为你高兴
That's good, man. I'm happy for you.
但有时候你得让别人自己做决定
But sometimes you gotta let people make their own decisions.
不过你还是应该来参加派对 我们在那里见
You should still come to the party though. We'll see you there.
你至少得把地址给我 让我知道去哪里
Will you at least give me the address so I know where to go?
等等 阿尼克呢
Wait, where's Aniq?
他想让我们玩得开心 他说在那里见
He wanted us to have a good time. He said he'll meet us there.
- 噢 好的 - 对
- Oh, okay. - Yeah.
那里见
I'll see you there.
等一下 又下雨了
Hold up. It was raining again?
心情上感觉像是在下雨
Well, it felt like it was raining. You know, emotionally.
到底有没有下
But was it?
没有
No, it was dry.
门在我面前关上 名副其实地被拒于门外
The door was closed, literally in my face.
但我看了那张图画
But then I had a look at that picture, and
有所领悟
then it hit me.
我的上帝 你没事吧 千万别死…
Holy shit. Holy shit. Are you okay? Don't be dead. Don't be dead.
- 别死 喂 阿尼克 - 噢
- Don't be dead. Hello? Aniq? - Oh.
- 来 你没事吧
- Here we go. You okay?
我好像吞了一颗臼齿 但我…没事…
I think I swallowed a molar, but I-I'm fine. I'm fine.
- 我得去那个派对 - 不 得送你去医院 好吗
- I gotta get to that party. - No. We gotta get you to a hospital, okay?
不
No.
佐伊和我彼此有感觉
Zoë and me, we had a moment.
- 我们差点接吻 - 简直难以…
- We almost kissed. - That's incre-- See, that's incred--
这几乎让你忘记你刚刚被车撞倒 对吧
It almost makes you forget that you just got run over by a car, right?
我得去那个派对
I gotta get to that party.
- 这边… - 好的 布雷特
- This way. This way. - Okay, Brett!
阿尼克和你前妻亲热了 他还意犹未尽
Aniq made out with your ex-wife. And now he's going back for more.
- 不会吧 不 - 阿尼克 你等着
- What? No. - Aniq, I'm coming for you.
- 我们快走 一切在掌控中 - 她为什么会在车里
- We're moving. Here we go. We got this. - Why is she in the car?
一言难尽 好吗 去找你的女朋友 我们走吧
It's a whole thing. All right? Let's go get your girl. Let's go.
- 进去 把脚放进去 - 阿尼克
- Get in. Get those feet in! - Aniq!
不…嘿 等等
No, no, no, no. Hey! Wait!
- 这车是谁的
- Whose car is this?
是我买♥♥的车 因为我有惊人的商业头脑
This is my car that I purchased because of my incredible business acumen.
“豪华名望租车”
"Luxury Prestige Rentals."
- 那是…噢 - 我的天 豪华
- That's-- Oh. - Oh, my God. Luxurious.
- 名望 天啊 - 不 那是假的钥匙扣
- Prestigious. Wow! - No, that's a fake key chain,
- 先生和女士 - 不 才不是
- my man and woman! - No, it's not.
- 我口渴 - 我买♥♥下它来制♥造♥笑点
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表