剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
我今晚其实也是在整理自己的思绪
I've actually been going through my own stuff tonight.
想知道接下来我想要什么…
You know, wondering what I want from this next…
我拉屎了
I shit my pants.
又来
Again?
真不敢相信 我得…走了 我要走了 别告诉任何人
I can't believe it. I go-- gotta go. I gotta go. Don't tell anyone.
很尴尬 我的天 别看着我…
I'm so embarrassed. Oh, my God. Don't look at me! Don't look at me!
- 别看 拜托 天啊 - 噢 我…
- Look away, please. Oh, God. - Oh, my--
- 你见过一个六岁的女孩吗 - 她长什么样子
- Have you seen a six-year-old girl? - What does she look like?
她长什么样…她六岁 她是聚会上唯一的小孩
What does she look li-- She's six. She's the only child at the party.
- 告诉我什么时候停下 - 继续往下
- Tell me when to stop. - Keep going.
再往下…
More, more, more, more, more, more, more.
- 就是这里 - 没见过这么小的宾客
- Right there! - I've never seen anybody that small.
- 女孩 - 是的 女孩 小女孩
- A girl? - Yes, a girl! A little girl.
兄弟 我无法专心
Dude, I am so distracted.
很抱歉 我正在创造音乐史
I'm sorry, I'm about to make musical history.
噢 抱歉 安静的希瑟…
Oh, sorry, Quiet Heather…
夏皮罗老师 没事…抱歉…
Mr. Shapiro? Forget it. Forget it. I'm sorry. Sorry!
然后我看到 切尔西在和泽维尔谈话
Then I saw Chelsea talking to Xavier.
我真的很想和你独处
You know, I'd really, really like to get you alone.
是吗 你想对我做什么
Yeah? What are you gonna do to me?
切尔西和泽维尔在一起
Chelsea was with Xavier?
她脸上有种非常邪恶的表情
And she had a look on her face that was very devilish.
她像是…
She was like…
对 她看起来像 《东镇女巫》里的杰克尼克尔森
'Kay, she looked like Jack Nicholson in Witches of Eastwick.
无论如何 我找到玛吉了
Anyway, I found Maggie.
- 天啊 玛吉 - 爸爸 看这 是只小狗
- Oh, my God, Maggie. - Daddy, look. It's a puppy!
我们能养只小狗吗 我想要只小狗 好吗
Can we get a puppy? I want a puppy. Please?
可以 但我们现在就得走 而且要玩个小游戏 名叫
Yes. If we leave right now. And we have to play a little game called
从后门溜出去 不让妈妈看到
Sneak Out the Backdoor So Mommy Doesn't See Us.
- 好玩 - 走吧
- Fun! - Let's go.
什么
What?
小心6点钟方向
Watch your six.
我就是六岁
I am six.
嘘 走…快…
Shh. Go, go, go, go, go. Move. Move, move.
就是这样 同时我有东西给你
There you go. And I got something for ya.
凯文
Kevin!
天啊 代客泊车的不在
Oh, man. The valet's gone.
好的 听着 我要进屋去 我马上…
Okay, listen. I'm gonna go in the house. I'll be right…
回来
Back.
- 拨叫911
- Someone call 911!
不能碰任何东西 这地方是罪案现场
Nobody touch anything. This place is a crime scene!
布雷特 泽维尔死了 你要去哪里
Brett? Xavier is dead. Where are you going?
- 没去哪里
- Nowhere.
玛吉现在还在睡觉
Maggie is still sleeping right now
就在车道上的车里 这就是我一直在做的
in the car in the driveway. That's what I've been doing.
我每小时都偷偷溜出去看看她 就是这样
I've been sneaking out every hour just to check on her. That's it.
在这里说的每句话都是保密的
Well, everything said in this room is confidential,
但对你前妻撒谎 这对你没好处
but lying to your ex, it's not gonna turn out good for you.
这样吧
But you know what?
车道上有我的警官 我会让他照看车的
I have a officer in the driveway, and I'll have him watch over the car.
我都快为布雷特感到难过了 当他追我们时
You know, I almost feel bad for Brett. Yeah, when he was chasing us,
我以为他是想阻止我跟佐伊在一起
I thought he was trying to stop me from being with Zoë,
但实际上他是为了帮孩子拿回无尾熊
but really he was after a koala for his kid.
而且我以为泽维尔为了佐伊在和我较劲
And then, you know, I thought I was in this great duel over Zoë with Xavier,
但实际上他的对手是布雷特
but really his rivalry was with Brett.
根本不是因为我 我误解了一切
It wasn't about me at all. I misread everything.
你可以离开了
You can leave.
卡尔普 好 我需要有人…
Culp! Good. I need somebody to--
- 队长打给我了 - 真的
- Captain called me. - Really?
- 我不知道你们是朋友 - 噢 我们不是
- I didn't know you guys were friends. - Oh, we're not.
他只是想亲口告诉我说这不是我们的案子
He just wanted me to hear it directly from him that this is not our case.
他只是要我们在日尔曼到之前 收集些证人口供
He only wanted us to collect witness statements until Germain got here.
是的 这基本上 也是他对我说的话 但是 呃…
Okay, so that is basically what he said to me as well, but, uh--
- 听着 我能破这案子 好吗 况且… - 你骗了我
- Look, I can crack this thing, okay, and-- - You lied to me.
你太夸张了
You're being dramatic.
- 不要说我夸张 - 这很酷
- Do not call me dramatic. - It's cool.
听着 如果我破不了案 我保证会承担罪责
Look, if I don't solve this case, I promise you I will take the rap.
我不会让你受到任何伤害
I will not let any harm come to you.
至于这位将到来的替代者 我认识他
But this ringer guy that's coming? I know him.
他会把事情搞砸的 听着 我不是要你帮我
And he will fuck this up. Now, I'm not asking you to help me.
我只是请你不要不帮我 好吗
I'm just asking you to not, not help me, okay?
阿尼克已经 在浴室里待了20分钟
Aniq's been in the bathroom for 20 minutes.
- 我想他在策划些什么 - 爱你 兄弟
- I think he's up to something. - I love you, man.
- 我也爱你 - 这样吧
- I love you too. - You know what?
你想从这房♥子里拿走什么都行
Anything you want out of this house, it is yours.
我们会把它们当成证据
We'll say it's evidence.
- 全是你的 - 真的吗
- It's all yours. - Are you serious?
- 是的 跟我来 - 好
- All right, come with me. - Okay.
知道我们该怎么做吗 我们应该把这纸条交给丹纳 告诉她一切
Know what we should do? We should give that to Danner and tell her everything.
是要告诉她我们在监听吗 我们没有证据
And tell her we were listening in? We don't have proof.
那我们把它交给切尔西 告诉她我们知道是她写的
Then we give it to Chelsea, and we tell her that we know she wrote it.
你真的认为切尔西是凶手吗
Do you really believe Chelsea's a murderer?
丹纳说过我们任何人都可能随时崩溃
Danner said any one of us could snap at any second.
为什么不可能是切尔西呢 阿尼克
Why couldn't it be Chelsea? Aniq?
(复仇)
我的天啊 看看这
Holy shit. Look at this.
(我腹泻)
- 你腹泻 - 不
- You have diarrhea? - No.
- 我是说看看这张纸条 - 是 我在看
- All right, look at the note. - Yeah. I'm looking.
- 字母E - 噢 它们像是 呃…
- The E's. - Oh. They're like, um…
- 看起来像个倒着的三 - 倒着的三
- Look like backwards threes. - Backwards threes.
如果我们把这些三相加…
If we add up the threes…
- 不… - 不 当然不是
- No. No. - No, of course not.
- 呃…它们是一样的 - 什么
- Uh-- It's the same. - What?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你真的看懂…
Do you actually g--
这些字母E的写法都一样 就是说 写这张纸条的人…
The E's are the same. All right, so whoever wrote this note…
- 对 也写了… - 和在我脖子上写字的是同一人
- Yeah, also wrote-- - …must have written this on my neck.
天啊 所以如果我们 能找到在你脖子上写字的人
Oh, my God. So if we find the person who wrote that on your neck…
我们就找到了真正的凶手
We find the actual killer.
腹泻凶手
Diarrhea Murderer.
不 我觉得我们不能这么叫他
No. I don't think we're gonna call him that.
- 你不喜欢吗 - 我不喜欢
- You don't like that? - I do not like that.
- 蒙特祖玛的复仇者 - 嗯
- Montezuma's Revenger. - Mm-mmm.
这你也不喜欢 呃 开膛手飞溅
You don't like that one? Uh, Splash the Ripper.
- 对 - 噢 不 绝对不行
- Yeah. - Ooh, no. Heavens no.
- 我们终究会想到合适的 - 所以…
- We'll get to it though. - So…
所以 这很好
So, this is good.
我们在这房♥子里再也找不到 比这更好的证据了 对吧
We couldn't have found a better piece of evidence in this whole house, right?
(私♥家♥侦♥探♥)
(泽维尔卧室)
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表