剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
It's either you or him, and he can afford a good lawyer.
什麽?那就该说谎吗?
What, and I should lie?
柔依,请妳帮帮我,好吗?妳跟这位警官说
Zoë, can you please do me a favor and tell this police officer
虽然我是个有严重缺陷的男人但我不是杀人犯,好吗?柔依,妳告诉她
that while I am a deeply flawed man, I am not a murderer? Zoë, tell her.
我…
I-- I…
妳在做什麽?-我…
What are you doing? -I…
我…
I…
不是他杀的
It wasn't him.
什麽?抱歉
What? Sorry.
当我醒来时,我看见布雷特在车道上
When I woke up, I saw Brett in the driveway.
如果那时候是行凶时间他不可能有时间去杀他,他不是凶手
If that would've been when it had to be, he couldn't have done it.
等等,丹纳,妳刚刚说是他
Wait, Danner. You just said that it was.
我就知道是安尼克天啊,我应该去当警♥察♥的
I knew it was Aniq. Man, I should've been a cop.
那麽,你是在认罪吗?
So are you confessing?
不,但妳知道,我…
No. But, you know, I--
我知道我这样说帮不了自己
I know this doesn't help me to say this,
但我不能明知道事实却还让布雷特去担这责任
but I can't let Brett take the fall when I know the truth.
我以为你很讨厌我
I thought you hated me.
我是很讨厌你其实这裡大部分的人我都不喜欢
I did. I kinda didn't like most of you.
但整晚听了你们的故事后只是…我意识到…
But after listening to your stories all night, it's just-- I realized--
等等,我们被讯问时你都在偷听?
Wait. Were you listening in on us being questioned?
妳说什麽?什麽?-对
What'd you say? What? -Yeah.
他一直在偷听大家的讯问-对
He was listening to everybody. -Yeah.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
怎麽会?-怎麽?
How'd he do that? -How?
第一次是利用对讲机,后来是躲在录音室
First through the intercom, then hiding in the recording booth,
然后很狡猾地透过他的手机偷听
and, real slick, through your phone.
对吧?
Oh, my God. -Right?
好,对,我偷听了每一个人的故事而且我…
Okay, yes. I was listening to you all tell your stories and I--
我知道我不该那样做
I know I shouldn't have done that.
但那让我意识到,我错了
But it made me realize that I was wrong.
你们知道吗? 对
You know? Yeah.
高中时我以为你们是一群自私又爱评断别人的傢伙
You know, back in high school, I thought you were all selfish, judgmental people.
但是我们都有比我想像还多的共同点,即使是布雷特
But we all have more in common than I thought. Even Brett.
即使是札维耶
Even Xavier.
我们都需要彼此
We all need each other.
安尼克,我不知道你刚才在听
Aniq, I did not know you were listening.
我对于我说过的一些话感到非常抱歉
I'm really sorry for some things I said.
不,我不应该偷…
No, I shouldn't have--
你看起来并不像
You do not look like
《凡人琐事》裡的爸爸与书呆子厄凯尔一起生的小孩
if the dad from Family Matters and Urkel had a kid somehow.
我没听到那句话
I missed that one.
我愿意替你作证,当你的品格证人
I will testify as a character witness on your behalf.
对
Yeah.
布雷特,谢谢你
Brett. Thank you.
但已经太迟了,你知道吗?
But it's too late, you know?
机会之门已经关上了
The door's closed.
不,没有,门还是开着的
No, it's not. Door's open.
衣柜的门
The closet door.
谜团男孩,你现在才想到啊
Took you long enough, puzzle boy.
这是怎麽一回事?
What is going on?
我听到的每个故事版本衣橱门都是关着的
In every story I heard, the closet door was closed.
但是我上楼时,衣橱门是开着的
But when I went up there, it was open.
不
No!
之前有人躲在衣橱裡
Someone was hiding in the closet.
对,凶手不需要利用那一分钟的空档走上楼
Yeah. The killer didn't need to go upstairs during the one-minute window,
因为他早就已经在楼上了
because they were already up there.
而且我在讯问雀儿喜时你躲在录音室裡的行为
And you hiding in the recording booth when I was interviewing Chelsea
令我想通的
helped me figure it out.
丹纳,妳是指,凶手不是布雷特也不是安尼克?
Danner, are you saying that it's neither Brett nor Aniq?
没错-但妳刚明明说是布雷特
That's correct. -But you literally just said it was Brett.
那只是一个测试,我知道不是布雷特做的
That was a test. And I knew that Brett didn't do it.
但我现在确定也不是安尼克了
But now I know for sure that it wasn't Aniq.
好,那到底是谁?
Okay, then who is it?
那个对自己生活发展最不满意的那个人
The person that was most upset with how their life turned out.
那个用卡♥通♥式夸张地叙述假故事的人
The one that told the most cartoonish and fake story.
不
Oh, no.
我?什麽?
Me? What?
抱歉,妳是指这位小天使?
I'm sorry. This little angel?
是的,只有你可能一直躲在衣橱裡
Yeah. You're the only one who could have been hiding in the closet.
而且你利用你的影片让大家分心
And you distracted everyone with your video
所以他们不会听到你杀札维耶时他的尖叫声
so they wouldn't hear Xavier scream when you killed him.
五、六、七,因为派对永不会结束…
Five, six, seven! 'Cause the party's never ending…
我在哪?我怎麽溼了?
Where am I? Why am I wet?
这将会很好玩,现在轮到我了吗?
This is gonna be fun. So it's my turn now?
好,妳解释一下怎麽会是我大家都是我的目击证人
Okay, explain how it's me. Everyone was a witness.
当影片播放时,我在楼下和安尼克一起
When the video came on, I was down here with Aniq.
你说得对,每个人都是目击证人
Everyone was witnesses. You're right.
每个人都是目击证人
Everyone was a witness,
而且他们全都说你是从阳台进来的
and all of them said that you came in from the balcony.
只有你的说法与大家不同
Except for you.
怎麽了?你还好吗?
What happened? Are you okay?
我早就知道你是凶手但我想不通你为何要杀死札维耶?
I knew it had to be you. But why would you wanna kill Xavier?
然后我想到
Then I realized
这全都得回溯到几个月前你来这裡安装影音系统时
it all started a few months back when you installed the A/V system.
你满意我在你家安装的那组视听设备吗?
How you liking that A/V equipment I installed in your place, huh?
因为我感到超荣幸你找老朋友来做这项工作
Because I was so flattered you called an old friend to do the job.
你当时是独自在这间房♥子裡而札维耶并不在场
So, you were here in the house all alone, and Xavier wasn't here.
其实被怀疑让我满兴奋的大家都有被指控,给我一个吧
I'm kind of excited for this. Everybody else got one. Give me one.
我猜你在安装的时候
I figure while you were doing the installation,
偷看了札维耶的档桉
you got to snooping around in Xavier's files,
结果发现…
came across…
第12首歌♥《这场派对很棒吧》,对吧?那是你的招牌话吧?
track 12, "How Great Is This Party," right? That's your line, right?
那是我的招牌话,我把它发扬光大的,对
That is my line. I made it famous, yeah.
你对札维耶充满嫉妒恨意因为他成为大明星,却不是你
You were real bitter towards Xavier because he became a star, and you weren't.
而且你的招牌话,还被他偷去用
And that was your line, and he stole it.
妳说错了,因为我绝对没有嫉妒我当时超兴奋的
Well, that's wrong, because I wasn't bitter at all. I was psyched.
那个傢伙用了我的招牌话耶,对吧?我们是朋友,那样很棒
The dude used my line, right? We're friends. It's amazing.
他才不是你的朋友,你心知肚明,好吗?
He was not your friend. And you know it, okay?
你觉得…
You felt like--
你还好吗?
You all right?
什麽?我想悄悄地让路给妳妳充满自信,我要让妳…
Just giving you a clear path. You're so confident. I want you to--
放轻鬆-好
Relax. -Yep.
你要再给他一次机会
See, you wanted to give him one more chance,
再给他一次帮你的机会
one more chance to help you.
所以在同学会时,你请他祝福你的歌♥曲
So at the reunion, you asked him to bless your track.
你真的有脸要求我啊?
You're seriously asking me that?
你忘了以前甩掉我单飞去发展你的事业吗?
After you dumped me to start your solo career?
顺便问你,你发展得如何?
How's that going, by the way?
老兄,那样说不公道,我帮你改名
That's not fair, man. I gave you your name.
这名字是我妈帮我取的
My mom gave me my name.
好吧,那麽“这场派对很棒吧?”是我想的
Fine. Then I came up with "How Great Is This Party."
那是我的主意-你在说什麽?
That was my idea. -What are you talking about?
你偷看了我的私人档桉吗?-不,我没看你的私人档桉
Did you look in my private files? -No, I didn't look at your private files.
“这场派对很棒吧?”,这句话不是你的只是一些人会说的傻话
"How Great Is This Party" is not yours. That's just some shit people say.
我们不是朋友,好吗?这点你15年前就表明了
We are not friends, okay? You made that clear 15 years ago.
我15年前做了一件错事-闭嘴…
I made a mistake 15 years ago. -Stop, stop.
让我把话讲得非常清楚,好吗?
Let me make this very clear, okay?
我永远都不会祝福你的任何一首歌♥
I will never bless any track of yours.
你是个无名小卒,你是个失败者
You're nobody. You're a loser.
我是大明星,你是我的影音安装工人
I am me. You are my A/V guy.
我不是失败者-老兄,继续催眠你自己吧
I'm not a loser. -Just keep telling yourself that, man.
你可以不要跟任何人说这件事吗?拜託你
Can you just not tell anybody this happened, please?
好,当然,随便
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
他拒绝你,然后你失去理智
He said no, and you snapped.
虽然那首歌♥是受你启发的但你却没有合法的版权
So you inspired the song, but you had no legal right to it.
只有一种方法让你可以得到你觉得你应得的东西
And there was only one way that you could get what you felt like you deserve,
就是杀死他
and that was to kill him.
杀死他?-对
Kill him? -Yeah.
杀死他,然后把歌♥偷走
Kill him, steal the song,
接着你就跟大家说那首歌♥是他送给你的
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表