剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
I'm just here to reune like all you normal people.
- 噢 该死的…泽维尔 - 好吧
- Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Xavier. - All right.
来张自♥拍♥ 唷…
Let me get a selfie. Yo, yo.
- 好的 镜头再拉高些
- Aight. Do the angle even higher,
更性感 懂吗
it's sexy, all right?
你是个了不起的家伙 这是属于你的夜晚
You're an amazing dude. Tonight is your night.
- 你行的
- You got this.
好的
Yeah, all right.
- 你是对的 - 不好
- You're right. - Whoops.
- 我再也不会这样了 - 很好
- I'm not gonna do that again. - Good.
珍妮弗姐妹俩
The Jennifers.
- 噢 - 嗨
- Oh! - Hey.
- 嗨 天啊 是你们 - 天啊 你们来了
- Hi. Oh, my gosh. You guys. - Gosh, you guys are here.
- 阿尼克 亚斯帕 - 我认识你 笨蛋
- Aniq. Yasper. - I know you, you idiot.
呃 听着 拿你们的名牌给我
Um, so, listen. Grab your name tags and hand them to me.
我要把每个人的工作都写下来 以便建立关系网
I'm gonna write down everyone's jobs for networking purposes.
是我丈夫内德的主意
My husband Ned's idea.
- 还记得内德吗 - 嗯哼
- You remember Ned? - Mm-hmm.
真希望你们能见见我丈夫乔希
I wish you guys could meet my husband, Joshie.
但他人在东京 他在和 PoochKicks.net谈生意
But he's in Tokyo. He's doing a deal with PoochKicks.net.
他们专门售卖♥♥NBA级别的狗狗运动鞋
It's an NBA-grade sneaker for dogs.
那么 呃 你们俩从事哪一行
So, uh, what is it that you two do?
我实际上开了家视听安装公♥司♥
I'm actually the owner of my very own audiovisual installation company,
但挚爱是音乐
but my true love, it's music.
这意味着你应该会享受里头的卡拉OK时间
And that means you will probably enjoy karaoke hour inside.
- 没错 我会的 - 非常好…
- I will. You're right. - Good. Good, good.
你的工作
Do you work?
噢 是的 呃 我设计逃生室
Oh. Yeah, yes. Uh, I design escape rooms.
例如消防部门
Like the fire department?
是…像一个房♥间
Ye-- It's-- It's, like, a-- a room.
挺流行的 它是…就像 一个你可以进去的房♥间
It's, like, a phenomenon. It's-- It's, like, a room you go into.
呃 然后它的目的是让人们想办法逃出去
Uh, and then the idea is to get out of the room.
- 你解读线索… - 就是普通房♥间
- Then you solve clues-- - That's any room.
是的 完全正确 但这房♥间本身就是个谜团
Well, yes. Exactly. But this one, the room itself, it's a puzzle.
我现在设计的是圣诞节主题 叫圣诞老人幽闭恐惧症
The current one is Christmas-themed. It's called Santa Claustrophobia.
- 我爱圣诞老人 但我是犹太人
- I love Santa, but I'm Jewish.
错了 你写了圣诞老人 我…能看看吗
Well, no. You just wrote Santa Claus. I'm-- Can I see that?
使命区里那个节日主题的密室是你做的
You made that holiday-themed escape room in the Mission?
对 你…你知道啊 是的 是我设计的
Yeah. You-- You know it, huh? Yeah. Actually I designed it.
我被困在里头许久
I was so stuck in there.
我一直给那个服务员打电♥话♥ 说 “喂 我需要提示
I kept on calling that attendant like, "Hello. I need a clue.
喂 你还有别的提示可提供吗 ”
Hello? Hello? Do you got another clue for me?"
我需要所有的提示
I needed all the clues.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
作为一名警探 你都无法仅仅靠着线索
As a detective, you weren't able to just, like, take the clues
然后…把它应用到谜题 再解开这个谜…
and-- and apply that to the-- the puzzle itself and then solve the pu--
我的思路不是那样
Not how my brain works.
我是个更倾向于社交型的人
I'm more of a social dynamics type of person.
无论如何 继续
Anyway, go on.
天啊
Oh, boy.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready for this? - Yeah.
- 感觉良好 - 很好 真的
- Do you feel good? - I do. Really good.
我会支持你的 我知道你很紧张
I'm gonna stick by you. I know how you're nervous.
不是吧 珍妮特 你来了
Are you serious, Janet? You're here?
让时光倒流
I mean, turning back time?
她肯定在暗示我些什么 对吧
I mean, she's gotta be telling me something, right?
- 你是在跟我说话吗
- Are you talking to me?
噢 天使
Oh, angel.
我们都只是一具具枯萎的躯体
We're all just withering sacks of flesh.
我其实不是在跟你…你好吗 我希望还好
I actually wasn't talking-- How are you? I hope good.
我的老天 你看到了吗
Holy moly, ravioli. Are you seeing this?
你看到发生了什么吗 她在唱给你听
Do you see what's happening right now? She's singing to you.
- 你应该回首歌♥给她 - 噢
- You should sing a song back to her. - Ooh!
这就对了…
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
呃 这首歌♥献给我的前化学课搭档
Uh, this song is dedicated to my former chemistry partner.
庆祝我们重新连接起旧的共价键
Here's to reconnecting old covalent bonds.
(《我的脖子 我的后背》基亚)
我很抱歉 不是这首 先生…
I'm sorry. This is the wrong song. Sir--
噢 这首太好了
Ooh! That's a great song!
噢
Oh.
不是…这首歌♥
This is-- This is the wrong song.
- 你应该…
- You should--
- 噢 不
- Oh, no.
不是这首…我知道你能听到我说话 因为我在用话筒
This is the wrong-- I know you can hear me 'cause I'm on a microphone.
- 做得好
- You're nailing it!
还记得他吗
Remember him?
能把这首歌♥关掉吗 这样对我太残酷了
Can you turn the song off? At this point, it's just cruel.
- 呃 噢
- Eh-- Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 太尴尬了 - 确实是
- That's so embarrassing. I mean-- - It really was.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那本该是夏奇的《天使》
That was supposed to be "Angel" by Shaggy.
噢 我喜欢那首歌♥
Oh. I love that song.
啊 你们俩好像玩得很开心
Ah. You two look like you're having fun.
- 嗨 - 嗨 泽维尔 你好吗
- Hey. - Hey, Xavier. How you doing?
兄弟 还好吗 佐伊 我注意到还没人给你拿饮料
What's up, man? Zoë, I noticed no one got you a drink yet.
我给你拿了皇家基尔酒 配你的衣服
So, I got you a Kir Royale. Match your dress.
- 你想得真周到 谢谢 - 很贴心
- That is so thoughtful. Thank you. - That's very sweet.
呃…
Um…
天啊 看看你 泽维尔 泽… “X…维尔” 什么…你怎么…
Wow. Look at you, Xavier. Xa-- "Ex-avier"? What-- How do you--
- 你想怎么念都行 - 好的
- Whichever way you like. - Okay.
- 嗯 - 很酷
- Yeah. - Cool.
- 你真的很有名气 - 好像是
- You're really famous. - Yeah, I don't know.
我像是被重重包围 犹如每个人都想要一颗摇♥头♥丸♥
I'm kind of getting swarmed or whatever. Everybody wants a piece of X-tasy.
- 你听得懂吗 - 噢 是 我懂 明白
- Did you get it? - Oh. Yeah, no. I did. I got it.
是这样 我正在安排我那桌晚餐的座位
Listen, I'm trying to curate the people at my table for dinner.
确保出席者都是入流的人 避免不三不四的人进来
You know, make sure everyone's cool, keep out the riffraff.
- 给你留了位 - 噢 酷
- Saved you a seat. - Oh, cool.
谢谢 呃 还有座位给阿尼克吗
Thank you. Um, is there room for Aniq?
只剩一个位
There's only one seat left.
- 我…不介意挤一挤 - 噢
- Well, I-- I'm cool with squeezing. - Oh.
不 没事 你去吧 呃 或许我们晚点再聊 好吗
No. It's all good. You go ahead. Uh, maybe we'll catch up later. Yeah?
- 你确定吗 好吧 - 去吧 没事
- Are you sure? Okay. - Go ahead. Yeah, all good.
- 阿尼克 再见 - 好的 回头见
- Bye, Aniq. - All right, catch you.
- 嗯 我就是这么说的 - 是我的错 我没能阻止它发生
- Well, yeah. That's what I said. - It's my fault. I let it happen.
住口 你在干什么 你是个讨人喜欢的好男人
Stop. What are you doing? You're a pleasant, wonderful man.
泽维尔有的你也有
There is nothing Xavier has that you don't.
呃 格莱美奖
Uh, a Grammy?
- 对 - 人♥民♥选择奖
- Yeah. - People's Choice Award.
嗯哼 他有
Mm-hmm, he's got that.
MTV影视大奖最佳喜剧性♥爱♥场景奖
MTV Movie Award for best comedy sex scene.
太好笑了
That was so funny.
你在想“他要怎么… 噢 原来是这样 ”
You're like, "How is he gonna-- Oh, that's how?"
- 对 颠倒的部分很搞笑 - 噢 好吧 他很酷
- Yeah, the upside-down part was just fun. - Oh. Okay, he's cool.
并且拥有很多 不如这样想
And he's got a lot of things. How about this:
佐伊的前夫是布雷特 你肯定比布雷特强
Zoë's last husband was Brett. You are definitely better than Brett.
这倒是真的 布雷特会让你想到
That's true. Brett's the answer to the question of,
“屁♥股♥为什么也能穿夹克 ”
"What if a human butt could wear a jacket?"
- 就像… - 还好吗
- Like the-- - What's up?
- 嗨 布雷特 - 你看起来真酷
- Hey, Brett. - What a cool dude you are.
我的天 我真的不喜欢泽维尔
Oh, my God. I really don't like Xavier.
其实我们也在说这个
We were actually saying something very similar.
我讨厌他 讨厌他的紫色西装 是个有着比伯发型的混球
I hate him. I hate his little purple-suit-wearing, Bieber-hair ass.
哼…
Mmm. Mmm, mmm, mmm.
为什么穿西装不♥穿♥衬衫
I mean, why wear a suit if you're not gonna wear a shirt?
有什么可炫耀的
You wanna show off, what,
没毛的身体 还是有肌肉 天啊
you don't have hair on your body, and you got muscles? Wow.
- 没错 是… - 在一些国家
- Right. It's-- - You know, in some countries,
如果男人满18岁还没有毛发 将会被处死
if the man doesn't have hair when he turns 18, they kill you.
- 我不知道哪个国家会这样 - 他们会杀了你
- I don't know where that would be. - They kill you.
- 哪个国家 - 有的 你去过匈牙利吗
- What country is this? - It happens. You ever been to Hungary?
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表