剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
But not you. Don't you do that. No.
这一点也不好玩-欢迎来到我的世界
This is not fun. -Welcome to my world.
好吧,我跟妳说就像毕业舞会时那样,我们自己製造乐子
Okay, you know what? Just like prom, we are making our own fun.
等等,妳要做什麽?
Wait. What are you doing?
去夜店,然后做爱
Going to the club And having sex
DJ是我的枕头,音乐是我的床
The DJ is my pillow And the music's my bed
嘿,不,没关係,我叫沃特
Hey. Oh. No, it's cool. Walt.
等等,不,不要,这件事没在清单上我们不能唱歌♥
Wait. No, no, no. This is not on the list. We can't sing.
如果我能将时光倒转
If I could turn back time
如果我能找到办法
If I could find a way
我会收回那些伤你的话
I'd take back those words that've hurt you
你就会留下
And you'd stay
好
All right!
如果我能将时光倒转
If I could turn back time
如果我能找到办法
If I could find a way
帅、有趣、蠢-妳在说什麽?
Hot. Fun. Dumb. -What are you talking about?
他就是我们要亲热的对象
He with whom we shall freaking out make.
尤金?他是高中时期的那个怪咖只不过他现在有球鞋合约而已
Eugene? He's just the same weirdo he was in high school but with a sneaker deal.
对,但他很有名
Yeah, but he's famous.
女性对他投怀送抱
Women throw themselves at that guy.
好噁心,我们又不是脑粉
Gross. We are not a groupie.
不,我们跟他是同行艺术家他也搞艺术,对吧?
No. We're a fellow artist. He makes art, right?
解释何谓“艺术”-而且他因此受人爱戴
Define "art." -And he's celebrated for it.
那不就是我们想要的吗?
Isn't that what we want?
或许我…不知道自己想要什麽
Maybe. I-- I don't know what I want.
好好尊重它,就像你该来参加这个同学会
Respect it good Attend this reunion like you should
天啊-现在
Oh, my God. -Right now
不是这首歌♥
This is the wrong song.
不好,我们得拯救他,对吧?-我的脖子
Oh, no. We should save him, right? -My neck
我的背,马里恩贝利吸快克
My back Marion Barry did some crack
还记得他吗?-性感的摇滚巨星在对我们抛媚眼
Remember him? -A sexy rock star is making eyes at us.
我需要妳专注点
I need you to focus.
我的脖子
My neck
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我还以为她是在对我唱那首歌♥
Thought she was singing to me.
老兄,没关係的-我必须承认札维耶很风趣
It's okay, man. -I have to admit, Xavier was fun.
我也很风趣啊
I mean, I'm fun.
至少有一下下是
At least for a minute.
其实我的压力有点大
I've actually been kind of stressed.
我要演出一个很重要的电影角色那是一部很重要的电影
I have this giant big movie role coming up. It's an important picture.
问题是,我得在电影开拍前练好这个角色的独特笑法
Problem is I need to get this character's laugh down before we shoot.
我想将这种笑诠释得很真实,像是…
I want it to be really authentic, like--
好吧,妳觉得这听起来如何?我练习一阵子了
All right, how does this sound? I've been practicing a bit.
什麽鬼啊?
What the hell?
他是实际练习派的
He's so method.
妳…我不知道,换妳来,我要向妳学习
You-- I don't know. You go. I wanna learn from you.
好,这个笑还可以,我喜欢但或许妳能笑得更大声、更开怀一点
Okay. That's an okay start. I like it. But maybe, like, louder and bigger.
就好像我刚说了一件超好笑的事
You know, like I just said something super funny.
回去妳的小屋,我在调情
Go back to your chambers. I am flirting.
我等不及要跟你说话,来吧
I can't wait to talk from my mouth into your ear.
太好了,他原本对我们很感兴趣
Great. He was into us.
嗨,嘿
Hi. Oh, I mean, hey.
你觉得你的脖子、背部和全身准备好唱安可曲了吗?
Think your neck and back and the rest of you might be up for an encore?
不,还是让札维耶来唱歌♥就好了
Nah, I should probably leave the singing to Xavier.
但我正在考虑把衬衫脱掉
I am thinking about taking my shirt off.
妳现在却能自然地开怀大笑?
Oh, so now you laugh naturally?
我是真的被他逗笑了
I'm having actual fun.
天啊,这两颗大咪♥咪♥在妳身上真是浪费了
Oh, my God. These boobs are wasted on you.
(2006年毕业班昔与今)
(毕业舞会国王)
(妳的唯一)
(戒指是一生的承诺)
(柔依、布雷特和玛姬)
(妳孩子的父亲)
我还没准备好面对这些事我们该回家了吗?
I am not ready for this. Should we just, like, go home?
不,我不要被…-其实
No. I will not be taken-- -You know,
我一直很想去看看教师休息室
I've always wanted to see the teachers' lounge.
你去拿瓶酒,我去拿我的钥匙
Grab a bottle. I'll grab my key.
拿烈酒,别拿葡萄酒
Something hard, not like wine.
这瓶酒有螺旋盖
It's a screw top.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们走吧
Let's go.
事情发展得很顺利,你的形象很不错
This is going incredible. You're coming across winning.
虽然是书呆子,但很酷、很帅又很性感你懂我的意思吧?
Nerdy but cool. Hot but also holy shit. You know what I mean?
我一整夜都在追着她跑
This whole night, I've been chasing her around.
我却没有真正注意到她怎麽了
I never really noticed what was going on with her.
那不是你的错,你不知道
It's not your fault. You didn't know.
哈囉,帅哥
Oh, hello, beautiful.
嘿,你们…好…
Hey. How's-- How's everybody…
我是在跟充电器讲话-对,我…
Talking about the charger. -Yeah, I--
天啊-对…我叫沃特
Jesus Christ. -Yep, yep, yep. Walt.
哈,不行,已经被拿来用了你看,28%电量,不到30%就拔掉很无礼
Ha. No, it's taken. Look, 28%. Anything less than 30 is actually rude.
天啊,你都被指控谋杀了却还不愿意拔掉别人的充电线
Oh, my God. Accused of murder, and you still won't unplug a phone.
没人会发现的,一下就好-好
No one'll notice. Real quick. -Okay.
谢谢-嘿,嗨,你们干嘛?
Thank you. -Hey. Hi. What's going on?
雅斯博的电话快没电了
Yasper's phone is about to die.
真糟糕,情况是
Bummer. Here's the thing.
你们也看到了,我的电量低于30%这算是世界标准
As you can see, mine is less than 30%, and that's kind of the universal standard.
低于那个电量就拔掉很无礼-我完全明白那点
Anything less is pretty rude. -I totally get that.
但我们的电量低于5%了而且我们的情况有点紧急
But ours is under 5%, and we're in a bit of an emergency.
抱歉,能让我们先充吗?-情况是
If we could just plug it in? -Here's the thing.
珍妮佛2号正躺在某处的深沟裡…-好,不用解释,我们懂了
Jennifer 2 is lying in a ditch somewhere… -All right. No, we got it.
…想办法传简讯给我,而我的手机却没电-我们再去找其他的
…trying to text me. And my phone is dead. -We'll find something else.
妳现在在这裡工作很酷耶
It's so cool you work here now.
对,超酷的
Yeah. So cool.
对,我大学毕业后为了想要在画廊办展览
Yeah. I took a subbing gig after college to make money
就在这裡当代课老师赚钱
while working toward a gallery show
然后我得到自己的美术教室
and then I got my own art classroom.
后来学校又聘我当副校长
Then they offered me vice principal,
那似乎就成为我该走的路,你懂吧?
and it just seemed like what I was supposed to do, you know?
那真的是妳想要的吗?
Is that what you really wanted?
对,也许吧?-不
Yeah. Maybe? -No.
不-我想我不知道吧
No. -I guess I don't know.
(发掘你的热情)
You've been a good influence on decor. -I painted this with my students.
-妳将学校佈置得很好-这是我和学生一起画的
本来我的构图都想好了但后来又有其他人加入
I had a whole plan, but the minute there's other people involved,
所有结果就不能如你预期实现
nothing works out the way you thought it would.
其实这就是它的精彩之处
You see, but that's what's so great about it.
是吗?-因为妳得接受错误
Yeah? -Because you had to live with mistakes.
那会逼着妳一直学些新的东西
Always forces you to learn new moves.
我想他在这种灯光下还满可爱的
I guess he is kind of cute in this lighting.
不-柔依,我正在谈论妳
Oh, no. -Zoë, just the person I was talking for.
是“正在找妳”,我要找妳谈谈
Looking to. For, to talk.
哎呀
Oops.
不要,我们现在不要跟妳谈-不…我们这辈子都不要跟妳谈
Nope. We are not doing this now. -No, no, no. We're not doing this ever.
等一下,我得说出我要说的话
Wait. I need to say what I say.
其实…
You know--
离我远一点
Stay away from me!
(愤怒小柔依)
她是谁啊?
Who the hell was that?
对,我内在住着一个愤怒小人当我被激怒时她就会出现
Oh yeah, I have a tiny ragey side of me that comes out when I'm provoked.
我们该…-她们不会有事的
Should we… -They'll be fine.
哇,这裡面的味道和我想像的一模一样
Wow, this is exactly how I thought it would smell.
闻起来像纸发霉的味道
Like old wet paper.
对,那是大♥麻♥的味道
Oh yeah, that's weed.
(别吸毒)
学生还是会带星星飞镖和假阳具到学校吗?
Kids still bring throwing stars and dildos to school?
有些事永远不会改变,这种感觉挺好的
Some things never change. It's kinda beautiful.
毒品-等等,其中一些含有大♥麻♥…
Drugs. -Wait, some of those are laced with--
这项能从清单上划掉了
We can cross this off the list.
清单?什麽清单?
List? What list?
就是我今晚所有想做的事情清单我知道,那样很愚蠢
it's all the stuff I wanted to do tonight. It's stupid. I know.
妳开玩笑吗?我超喜欢清单的
Are you kidding? I love lists.
你当然喜欢啦
Of course, you do.
他还真疯狂啊
Real wild there.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表