剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
You should check it out. Do you have a helmet?
如果你戴上头盔 很可能会被那音乐震撼到
If you put on the helmet, 'cause it might blow your freaking mind.
- 真的非常棒 - 嗯
- It's really good. - Mmm.
但我们就是那样的关系 对吧 我们在一个乐队里
But that's what it is for us, right? We were in a band together,
而节奏把我们联♥系♥在一起
so we are bonded by the beat.
让我们先回顾一下 你是说你…出现在派对上
Let's just back it up for a second. So, you-- you show up to the party.
- 你四处乱跳并翻跟斗 - 是的 没错
- And you are just jumping and flipping. - That's me, yeah.
你似乎长得太高 不适合练体操
You seem a little tall to be in gymnastics.
是的 我的教练也是这么说 但看看现在的我
Yeah, that's what my coach said. But look at me now.
我家里摆了四万个参与奖杯
I got, like, 40,000 participation trophies at home.
而且当时我情绪沸腾 感觉棒极了
And also, I was hype. I was feeling incredible.
我感觉良好是因为我知道 今晚是我成为明星的第二次机会
I was feeling good, 'cause I knew tonight was my second shot to be a star.
(2006年聚会)
但同时我也想帮阿尼克完成他的任务
But I also wanted to help Aniq with his mission.
我在想 也许我该放弃追求佐伊
I don't know. Maybe I should just forget about the whole Zoë thing.
在高中有这个机会 但我没把握时机
I mean, I had my shot in high school, and I didn't take it.
什么 不…看吧 这就是恐惧心理在作祟
What? No, no, no. See, that's the fear talking.
给我仔细听好 因为接下来可能会令你震惊
Now listen up close, 'cause this may sound shocking.
- 你要开始说唱 - 是的
- You about to rap? - Yep!
我通常都会想知道故事的每一个细节
You know, normally, I would want to hear every single detail.
但对于你 我希望你能直接跳到那个部分
But with you, I would just love it if you could just skip to the part
就是阿尼克喝醉的那部分 以及之后所发生的事
where Aniq gets drunk and what happened.
我不能跳过 我现在在给你讲故事
I can't skip ahead. I'm telling you a story here.
我在构建角色弧线和张力 所有这些要素
I'm building character arcs, dynamics, all these things.
A、B等故事的不同方面 噢…你要享受它 好吗
A's, B's, whoo, whoo, whoo. You gotta enjoy it, okay?
你最终…会觉得一切是值得的
You're gonna-- It's gonna be worth it in the end.
然后你就会说 “真希望你能多说一点” 所以…
And then you're gonna be like, "I wish you did more of this," so…
吸入你对胎儿的爱
Inhale your love for the fetus
将毒素呼出
and exhale the toxins.
有人进来了 这里有个人
Somebody's in here. There's a person in here.
- 嗨 - 噢 呃 是
- Hi. - Oh, uh, yeah.
你到底在做什么
What is it that you're doing exactly?
我在冥想来保持平静
I'm trying to meditate to stay calm.
好 当然 呃 你能在这张纸上写
Yeah, totally. Uh, could you write on this piece of paper,
“我有腹泻”或是“我没有腹泻”吗
"I have diarrhea" or "don't have diarrhea"?
没听错吧 你为了腹泻 打断了我神圣的冥想
I'm sorry. You interrupted my sacred meditation for diarrhea?
不 事实上 我为了玩 一个腹泻的游戏而打断你
No. Actually, I interrupted you for a game about diarrhea.
是这样 好吧 想象一个小镇 好吗
See-- All right. Imagine a town, all right?
那里有村民
With villagers.
有鬼魂
With ghosts.
有一桶蛤蜊
With a barrel of clams.
以及一间厕所
And one toilet.
好吧 我写就是了
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna do it.
这样你就不会再烦我了
And that way, you could probably just leave me alone afterwards.
- 好的 - 对 好的
- All right. - Yeah. Okay.
我想叫它“诡异的屎”
Thinking about calling it "Spooky Dookies."
- 好了 给 - 谢谢
- Okay. There you go. - Thank you.
好的 哇 这是什么 英式拼写吗
All right. Whoa. What is this? Like, the British spelling?
噢 是澳式拼写
Oh, Australian actually.
呃 我最近去了趟墨尔本 孩子就是在那里怀上的
Uh, my recent trip to Melbourne is where my baby was conceived.
- 好 这可以了 感谢 - 好的
- Yeah, that's enough. I appreciate that. - Okay.
所以村民们就像是自己决定
And so the villagers are kind of just deciding amongst themselves, like,
- 到底他们有或没有 - 阿尼克
- whether they do or don't have it. - Aniq.
是什么让你认为现在适合玩游戏呢
Why would you think it's appropriate to play a game right now?
- 而且是关于腹泻 - 有人在说腹泻游戏吗
- And it's about diarrhea? - Somebody say diarrhea game?
呃…
Uh…
- 我要玩 - 噢 好的 呃 是的
- I'm in. - Oh, okay. Uh, yeah.
所以你只要写出你有或没有腹泻
So you're just gonna write whether you do or don't have diarrhea.
然后在这里草签一下
And then you initial right there.
呃 中间有个H字母 挺新鲜的
Uh, an H in the middle. That's new.
- 腹泻
- Diarhrea!
- 我喜欢这个游戏
- I love this game.
真好
Yes!
- 好的 我知道这有些奇怪 - 没错
- Okay. I know it sounds weird. - Yeah.
所以基本上 阿尼克 沉醉于和佐伊的独处时间
So Aniq was just obsessed with being alone with Zoë.
与此同时 我去找泽维尔
So while he was pursuing that, I went to find Xavier
想和他重新建立关系 这样我就可以让他…你来说吧
to reconnect our bond so I can ask him to… Hit me with it!
- 赐福你的歌♥曲 - 正确
- Bless your track? - That's it!
泽维尔 天啊 没料到你会出席
Xavier. My God, I didn't know you were going to be here.
是的 不 我今晚只想保持低调
Yeah. No, I'm just trying to keep a low profile tonight.
- 不要那么显眼 - 但你是坐直升机来的 对吧
- Just blend in, you know? - But you came in on a helicopter, right?
是 没错 但我们很低调进场 不引人注目的那种
Yeah, right. But we came in real low. Under-the-radar type of deal, you know.
啊 不愧是你 宝贝
Ah. You, baby.
- 你了解我 - 不如这样
- You know it. - You know what?
我们得叙叙旧 到吧台那边 我去给你拿杯饮料
We gotta catch up. Say, by the bar? I'll get you a drink.
是的 我想再喝一杯 你呢
Yeah. I could use another drink. You want one?
- 嗯 不需要 谢了 - 好的 嗯 BRB
- Mmm. I'm good, thanks. - Okay, yeah. BRB.
- 等我宝贝 BRB - 呃 意思是“我去去就回”
- Be around, baby. BRB. - Uh, it means "be right back."
- 是的 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
嘿 来两杯
Hey, two shots.
兄弟 我们经历了些不可思议的事
Man, we have been through some unbelievable stuff.
我们的经历令人难忘 你敢信吗
Unforgettable, you and me. Can you believe it?
而现在 我们这两人乐队又重聚了
And here we are. The two-man band reunites.
你是在说Ska Pe Diem的重聚吗
Are you talking about Ska-pe Diem reuniting?
斯卡 真该死的愚蠢
Ska. So fucking dumb.
真愚蠢
So dumb.
但这对致力于结束种族主义 也似乎非常重要 对吧
But also, like, I guess, super important and dedicated to ending racism, right?
我想作为逊爆了的青少年 我们其实也没那么坏
I guess we weren't all that bad for lame-ass teenagers.
我们有过辉煌的时刻
We had our moments.
嘿 来 为那些时刻干杯
Hey, you know what? To moments.
- 如何 - 很好
- What do you think? - Good.
好了吗 噢
Ready? Oh.
- 噢 - 呜呼
- Oh! - Whoo!
- 你那时还叫尤金 - 噢
- You were still going by Eugene back then. - Oh.
你还记得吗 一直到我说:“使用你的中间名
Do you remember? Until I was like, "Go by your middle name.
必须用泽维尔这名字”
You gotta go by Xavier."
- 说得对 就是因为你 - 你本来就拥有这中间名
- That's right. That was you. - You're the one with the middle name.
- 我只是说:“用它” - 兄弟 你改变了我的一生
- I was just like, "Use it." - You changed my life, man.
是的
Yes.
我们就这样一直玩到很晚
And we're skanking till it's late!
噢 那首歌♥太火了 兄弟
Ooh, that song was fire, man.
是的 没错…
Yeah, I know. I know.
我现在…其实 呃
You know, I'm-- I'm-- I'm actually, uh,
- 我现在在做自己的音乐 - 是吗
- making my own music right now. - Are you?
- 是的… - 干得好 兄弟 太好了
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah. - Good for you, man. That's great.
- 谢谢 - 哇 嘿 佐伊到哪里去了
- Thanks. - Whoa. Hey, where did Zoë go?
嘿 其实 呃…
Hey, actually, you know what? Um…
该死 我相信会有很多人向你提这要求
Shit. I'm sure people ask you this stuff all the time,
但 呃 兄弟 我真的很希望 你能赐福我的一首歌♥
but, um, man, I'd really love it if you could bless one of my tracks.
噢
Oh.
就只是做个介绍 或者说“亚斯帕来了”之类的话
Just like an intro, or, "Here comes Yasper," or something like that.
- 带上你独有的风格 - 好
- Something classic you. - Yeah.
不需要太夸张
It doesn't have to be a big thing.
- 找一天吧 - 就在今晚的余兴派对怎么样
- Maybe one day. - What about tonight at the after-party?
我们可以去你家 在我安装的录音室里录制
We can go to your place, and we can just record it in the studio that I installed.
你…意下如何
What-- What do you say?
好的 当然 无所谓
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
成功
Yeah!
我们开始吧
Here we go!
这些气球能承受我的体重
These balloons can support my weight.
- 哇
- Whoa.
大家一起来
Everybody, now!
呃 兄弟 嘿…兄弟
Uh, guys. Hey. Hey, guys?
- 好的
- Okay.
我们又回到高中了吗
Are we back in high school?
(帕特多斯厄宿舍)
- 好的 当然 - 好吧 你知道吗
- Yeah, sure! - Okay, you know what?
切尔西
Chelsea?
进去吧
Just get in.
呃 这是我的车
Uh, that's my car.
各位 这是我的车
This is my car, everybody.
发生什么事 嘿…
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表