剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
艺术女孩,我听了很多关于妳的事,大家都谈论到妳
Artist girl. I've heard a lot about you. Everybody talks about you.
妳这是在勇敢捨身救好朋友安尼克
That's quite the bullet you're taking for your boy, Aniq.
妳真的肯定不是我做的吗?
You're really sure I didn't do it?
不,我完全不确定,但是妳吗?
No. I'm not sure at all. But did you?
妳是否感觉过心裡有一个自己
You ever feel like there's this "you" inside you
就是妳一直想要成为的那种人?
who's the person you always wanted to be?
然后还有一种自己是妳从没想过妳能够成为的
And there's also this "you" that you never thought you'd be,
结果,妳想不到自己竟然成为那种人?
and you can't believe you are?
我听得一头雾水,不太明白
That was confusing, and I'm a little lost.
我要忏悔一件事-不会吧
I have a confession to make. -Well, shit.
妳刚说出了关键句,亲爱的,从头说起吧
You just said the magic words. Tell it from the top, honey.
好,所以…
Okay, so…
我和今晚在场的人不同
Unlike everyone else here tonight,
我在我们的高中校园出现并不奇怪
it wasn't weird for me to be at our high school.
(柔依)
就像我从未离开过那裡
It's almost like I never left.
我走过那条通道的次数已经多到数不清了
I can't tell you how many times I've walked through that breezeway.
我在那度过四年的高中生涯
Four years of high school.
妳的裙子太短了
That skirt's too short.
当了十年的美术老师和学校职员
Ten years as an art teacher and school administrator.
妳的裙子太短了
That skirt's too short.
天啊,我现在变成克兰温克尔老师了吗?
Oh, God, am I Mrs. Kranwinkle now?
我以前很爱玩
I used to be fun.
(莱德)
爱玩的柔依
Fun Zoë.
而在我现在溷乱的脑袋深处那个爱玩的柔依仍然存在
And somewhere deep inside my cluttered brain, she is still there…
(爱玩的柔依)
准备好大口灌下野格利口酒,疯狂玩乐
ready to do Jäger shots off the belly button of life.
所以今晚我将她释放出来
So tonight, I let her out.
(刺♥激♥1995)
(欢迎2006年毕业班返校)
放我出去
Let me out.
不要…
Oh, no. Oh, no.
哇,自从妳怀孕那一天起我就被挤在裡面
Oh, wow. I have been cramped in there since the day you got pregnant.
真讨厌,好的,我要来尽情玩乐弥补错过的时光
Jesus Christ. All right! Gonna have to make up for some lost time.
胸部变大了吗?
Are these bigger?
对,大了半个罩杯但主要是靠胸罩撑起来的
Yeah, they're a half cup bigger, but the bra's doing a lot of heavy lifting.
(做丢脸的事、看日出)
I made a list of the things we should do tonight.
我列了一张我们今晚要执行的清单
想也知道妳有列清单它为何被撕成两半?
Of course, you made a list. Why is it torn in half?
因为我感觉优步司机在评判我
Well, I felt the Uber driver judging me.
但我趁他不注意时把清单用胶带黏回去了
Then when he wasn't looking, I taped it back together.
等一下,妳带胶带去参加派对?
Wait, you brought tape to a party?
我随身携带胶带
I bring tape everywhere.
天啊,我敢不相信我们竟然是同一个人
Oh, my God. I can't believe we're, like, the same person.
妳这种行为我应该担心吗?
Is this something I should be concerned about?
不…我只是在演我内在的分歧
Oh, no, no, n-- I'm just dramatizing my internal conflict.
那麽我应该担心吗?
So should I be concerned about that?
不用
No.
所以妳经常自问自答?
So you talk to yourself often and answer questions?
不…这只是一种比喻法
N-- This is just a metaphor.
“偷一个装饰品”
"Steal a centerpiece."
无聊-“如果有品味的话”
Boring. -"If they're tasteful."
“直接拿酒瓶灌酒”
"Imbibe straight from the bottle."
那还真有趣啊
That's fun.
“第七:跟一个妳绝对不会想要亲热的那种人亲热”
"Number seven. Make out with someone with whom you otherwise would not out make."
很噁心耶,“跟那种人”?我才不要
Gross! "With whom"? No.
我进来囉,嘿,抱歉-老兄
Knock. Knock. Hey, I'm sorry. -Bruh.
我不能眼睁睁让这种事发生听着,柔依,妳不必这麽做
I can't let this happen. Look, Zoë, you don't have to do this.
我是指,我有点需要
I mean, I do a little.
对,妳真的得待在这裡因为妳正在被调查
Yeah, you do have to be in here, because you are being investigated right now.
我们都知道妳什麽也没做
We both know, you know, that you didn't do anything.
我们没有都知道
We don't both know.
她有可能在隐藏某…
She could be hiding some--
告诉你,你给我滚出去
You know what? Get the hell out of here.
你现在根本不应该来这裡
You're not even supposed to be in here now.
好-你是嫌疑犯
Okay. -You are a suspect.
把门关上,尊重办桉过程,兄弟
Close the door behind you. Respect the process, bro!
两位柔依
Now you, Zoës,
妳们俩都得讲快一点-好
both of y'all need to talk faster. -Okay.
接听你的电话
Answer your phone.
我的电话怎样?-接听你的电话
What about my phone? -Answer your phone.
接听我的电话?
Answer my phone?
我打了电话给你然后我把手机偷留在录音室裡
I called your phone, and I left mine in the studio.
我们就能藉由另一支电话听到她们的谈话
That way we can listen from the other phone.
你真是个天才…
You're a genius. You're a genius.
你真是个天才-安静,低声说话,懂吧?
You're a genius. -Well, just whisper it, you know?
(安尼克)
只剩下10%的电力?你这样怎麽过活?你是神经病吗?
Ten percent battery? How do you even live? Are you a psycho?
这裡一定到处都有充电器,我们去找一个
There's gotta be a thousand chargers here. Let's find one.
这是好主意-对
It's a good plan. -Yep.
如果我们相隔太远,耳机就不能用-像我们两个好兄弟不能分开
If we're too far apart, buds won't work. -Kinda like these two buds.
对
Yes.
我们一起去找个充电器-请你换个说法
Let's find a charger together. -Just rephrase that.
所以今晚会是爱玩的柔依之夜
And tonight was gonna be Fun Zoë's night.
好,听好了,八婆不如今晚妳让我主导吧?
All right, listen, bitch. How about you let me drive tonight?
妳在推我的头,不要-那是我的头
You're pushing my head. Nope. -It's my head.
受着吧-我只知道
Suck it. -All I know is
当我想尿尿时,我的蛋蛋会痛-布雷特?
when I have to pee, my balls hurt. -Brett?
她能看见我吗?
Can she see me?
这让我来处理
I got this.
玛姬在哪裡?
Where is Maggie?
她和薇若妮卡在一起
She's with Veronica.
今晚是我的休息时间
This is my night.
是我的夜晚-对,这也是我的同学会
My night. -Yeah, and it's my reunion too.
所以…
So just…
就…
and…
那就是他满口屁话时给我的感觉
That is what he sounded like to me.
就像他用嘴巴在放屁?-对…妳认识他了,对吧?
Like he had a fart for a mouth? -Y-- So you've met him?
好,重新打起精神
Okay, shake it off.
嘿,柔依
Hey, Zoë.
天啊-天啊,安尼克
Oh, God. -Oh, my God. Aniq.
抱歉,我没意识到自己有多强壮
Sorry about that. I don't know my own strength, I guess.
是安尼克,他还是满可爱的,对吧?
It's Aniq. He's still kind of adorable, right?
对,就像玛姬在母亲节送妳的卡片一样可爱
Yeah, adorable like the cards Maggie gives you on Mother's Day.
好,待会裡面见
Yeah, I'll see you inside.
别这样,他人很好我们以前上化学课时常玩闹,还有…
Oh, come on. He was always so sweet, and we would joke around in chem and--
不,不行,今晚是我的玩乐夜
No. Uh-uh. It's my night,
我们今晚才不要跟一个
and we are not gonna have a conversation
友善又无趣的男人聊天-嗨
with the nice, safe guy tonight. -Hi.
我们以前会做一些蠢事因为我们没有包袱,而且那样超好玩的
We used to do dumb shit just because, you know, we could. And it was fun.
所以我们今晚要疯狂一点找派对上最有吸引力、最有趣又蠢的男人
So we're gonna wild out and find the hottest, funnest guy at this party,
我们还要跟他喇舌
and we are going to smash mouths.
柔依,很高兴见到妳-真是太好又太棒了
Zoë! So good to see you. -So good and amazing.
姊妹们,我期待今晚的同学会已久
Girls, I have been waiting for this night for so long.
记得毕业舞会吗?
Remember prom?
我等不及要和大家叙旧还要像从前一样喝到烂醉
I can't wait to catch up and get fucked up like we used to.
不
No.
什麽…我的意思是,不会吧什…妳们怎麽没告诉我?
Why-- I mean, no way. Wha-- Why didn't you tell me?
我们不知道怎麽跟妳说
We didn't know how to tell you.
或何时才是适当的时机
Or really when would be the right time.
因为妳现在的生活一团糟-乱糟糟的
Because your life is a mess. -A hot mess.
我要去喝酒了,因为我没怀孕我可以随心所欲
I'm gonna go drink because I'm not pregnant, and I can do whatever I want.
抱歉,再见,爱妳,姊妹-爱妳
Sorry. Bye. Love you, girl. -Love you.
那是怎麽一回事?他们在干嘛?
What is that? What are they doing?
对,那就是现在大家看到我们时的表情
Oh, yeah, that's the face people make at us now.
他们不知道怎麽跟我们谈论离婚的事
They don't know how to talk about the divorce,
所以他们只好用这种表情配上无辜小狗眼来表达
so instead they make this face with sad puppy dog eyes
搞得我们像冰淇淋掉到地上的五岁小女孩
like we're a five-year-old who just dropped her ice-cream cone.
妳好吗?妳还好吗?
How are you? Are you okay?
我无法想像经历这种事的痛苦
I can't imagine going through this.
玛姬调适得如何?
How is Maggie doing with it all?
如果我老公离开我,我会自杀
If my husband left me, I would kill myself.
但妳不行,妳绝对不能那样做,不可以
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表