剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
So let's go ahead and turn it into a good time.
札维耶的手机号码几号?你有吗?
What's Xavier's phone number? Do you have it?
让我看-号码在这裡
Let me see that. -Here you go.
让那个小贱人破功
Scrawny little bitch.
我等不及了,好,你们准备好没?-好
I can't wait. Okay, you guys ready? -Yep.
好的,拨出了
All right. Here we go.
她说札维耶标记敏感带
She say X marks the G-spot On her treasure map
被抓包了吧
Busted!
我就知道是他
I knew it!
是他杀的
He did it!
好耶,被抓包了-天啊
Yes! Busted! -Oh, my God.
我早就知道了,我说过-做得好,宝贝
I did know it. I called it. -Nice, babe.
做得好,宝贝,我的好老婆-兄弟,真难堪
Nice, babe. That's my wife. -Bro. Cringe.
你们什麽都不懂,完全不瞭解
You guys don't understand anything. You don't understand anything.
你们都有自己的故事,对吧?
You all have your own stories, right?
但这是札维耶欠我的
You know, but Xavier, he owed me…
一切都是他欠我的
He owed me everything.
我给了他的职业、他的名字
I gave him his career. I gave him his name.
他的名字是我帮他取的,你们记得吗?他至今还是不肯给我功劳
I gave him his name. Do you remember that? And he still wanted to screw me over.
我才应该成为明星我才应该是成功的那个人
I should have been the star. I should have been the successful one.
我才是那个应该成名的人
I was the one that was supposed to be famous.
而我只是要求他给我一点点功劳
And all I was asking was for, like, a tiny bit of credit.
一点点就好,这怎麽能算过分?
Just a little bit. And why is that too much?
难道我不值得吗?我帮助他开启事业
Don't I deserve that? I helped him start the whole thing.
为何我不是那个该得到一点点功劳的人?
Why shouldn't I be the one that gets a little bit, no?
但他至今还想抢我功劳
But he still wanted to screw me over.
但他不会因为我的招牌话而致富,不可能
But he wasn't gonna get rich off of my line. No way.
“这场派对很棒吧?”,这句话是我的
"How great is this party" is my fucking line!
那句话是庆祝音乐美好的完美开场白是我想出来的
It is the perfect encapsulation of celebratory music! That is mine!
还有一件事,你们根本没想过
And there's another thing you guys didn't even think about.
什麽?
What?
快追,他要跑了-抓住他,把他抓回来
Move! He's on the run! -Get him! Get his ass!
嫌疑犯在逃跑
Suspect is on foot!
天啊-这就是你的下场
Oh, my Jesus. -That's what you get.
兄弟,我不是故意让你去顶罪的
Dude, I never meant for you to take the blame.
那绝对不在我的计划之中
That was never part of the plan.
所以我才会一直帮你製造更多疑点
That's why I was trying to help you put doubt into the air.
安尼克,你是我朋友
Aniq, you're my friend.
朋友才不会做这种事
A friend wouldn't do this.
来吧,起来
Come on. Get up.
老兄,对不起
I'm sorry, man.
我等一下带他出去
I'll take him out in a sec.
我就说,你可以相信我
I told you you could trust me.
那麽,妳故意误导指控布雷特时…
So, when you falsely accused Brett…
我不觉得这件事与你有关
See, I didn't think you had anything to do with it,
但你和雅斯博太亲近了我得确认你是清白的
but you were so in cahoots with Yasper, I just had to make sure.
再加上,柔依跟我说你是个好人
And besides, Zoë told me you were a good person,
即使你被激怒,你还是会做正确的事
and if you were pushed, you would do the right thing.
所以我要测试你会不会为了保护自己而说谎
And I wanted to see if you would lie to protect yourself.
结果你真的不会
And you didn't.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实我可以推荐你到警♥察♥部门
You know, I could put a recommendation in for you at the department
如果你决定从事执法工作的话
if you ever decide to get into a career in law enforcement.
你可以解开会拯救生命的谜团
You could solve puzzles that save lives.
谢谢,对,那不是我感兴趣的职业
Thanks. Yeah, it's not really my scene,
但是,如果哪天你们需要帮忙破桉
but, you know, if you ever need help solving a case,
这是我的名片吧
here's my card, I think.
我今天溼身了好几次
I got wet a bunch today.
好
Cool.
好
Yep.
我们把他带走吧
Let's go ahead and get him up out of here.
靠腰,这一直害我滑倒的是珍妮佛2号的羊水吗?
Shit! Is this Jenn 2's amniotic fluid I keep slipping on?
超噁烂
Nasty!
(郡治安官,犯罪现场调查组)
好,警监来了,他到了-好…
Okay, Captain's coming. Captain's here. -Okay, okay, okay.
请给我们一份声明,好吗?
Sir, can we get a statement, please?
我是明星了,嘿-警监…
I'm a star. Hey! -Captain…
嘿,去听我的音乐
Hey! Check out my music!
追踪我的IG帐号Yazzmatazzsixtynine我唱一点给你们听
Follow me, @Yazzmatazzsixtynine. Here's a little glimpse.
哇,音乐男孩
Whoa, music boy
丹纳,这是怎麽一回事?
Danner, what's going on here?
警监,我…-嘿
Captain, I-- -Hey.
艾德林,很高兴再见到你-疯狗
Aldrin! Good to see you again. -Mad Dog.
对-听说妳在这裡
Yeah. -Heard you were here.
看来,妳依旧在製造麻烦
Still causing trouble, I see.
我真的很抱歉,你来迟了
I'm so sorry. You're too late.
我抓到犯人了,对,全盘招认了
I got our guy. Yeah. Full confession.
妳才没有
No, you didn't.
你大老远从洛杉矶飞到这裡吗?
You took a flight all the way here from LA?
你要不就转身回去搭那班飞机吧,老兄
You might as well just turn around and get back on that airplane, man.
抱歉-谢谢你
I'm sorry. -Thank you for being
当一位好队友,冠军
a good team player, champ.
我向你道歉,我真的很…
I apologize. I really, truly--
及时行乐团,这场派对很棒吧?
Skape Diem, how great is this party?
闭嘴啦
Shut the fuck up!
警监,我得回去拿个东西-没关係
Captain, I gotta go grab something quick. -That's fine.
抱歉,我得去拿我的…-你好吗?
Sorry, I need to get my… -How you doing?
雀儿喜,嘿
Chelsea. Hey.
听着,我只是想说,我真的很对不起
Listen, I just wanna say I'm really sorry
我之前对妳很不友善
that I wasn't as nice to you as I should have been.
真的很夸张,妳身上带有那麽多愤怒
It's wild, the anger that you carry.
孕妇脑筋打结
Pregnancy brain.
妳绝对没有那种问题,宝贝,这是…妳能别跟我老婆吵吗?
Is something you don't have. Babe, it's-- So would you just leave my wife alone?
好,我才不在乎
Yeah. I don't care.
太好了
Great.
还是朋友吗?
Friends?
不是
No.
嘿,孩子
Hey, kiddo.
爸爸
Daddy!
沃特,再见-沃特?妳记得我的名字了
See you, Walt. -Walt? You remembered my name.
今晚过后,没人会忘记
After tonight, nobody's gonna forget it.
沃特-对,沃特
Walt. -Yes, Walt.
沃特
Walt.
今天是我的生日
It's my birthday.
生日快乐,沃特
Happy birthday, Walt.
要一起去吃早餐吗?
Do you wanna get breakfast?
雅斯博租的车还…-好,我想去
You know, Yasper's rental still has a-- -Yeah, I do.
我要把这个拿去实验室,这是证物
Just taking this back to the lab. It's evidence.
我还以为那是礼物,今天是我的…对
Thought it was a gift. It's my-- Yeah.
小玛,再见
Bye, Mags.
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿,可以让我来开吗?-好
Hey, can I drive? -Yeah.
好,我们回家吧,准备好了没?
All right, let's do it. Ready?
所以妈妈和傻瓜男现在是朋友了?
So, Mommy and the silly man are friends now?
对
Yeah.
我喜欢他
I like him.
他没妳爸爸酷,对吧?
He's not as cool as your dad, right?
妳现在应该回答:“当然没有”
Now is when you say, "No way."
当然没有-对,就是要这样
No way. -Yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
好,我要在这裡停一下车
Okay. I'm just gonna pull over here for a second.
好-所以,我们就只到这裡?
Okay. -So what, is this as far as we go?
对
Yep.
下车-下车?好吧
Get out. -Out? Well, then I guess so.
很…-很高兴认识你
It's been-- -Nice knowing ya.
很高兴认识我?-天啊
Nice knowing ya? -Oh, my God.
我们经历了一个疯狂的夜晚
This has been a crazy night.
是一个疯狂的夜晚,但是…
It has been a crazy night, but…
我们在这美景前
here we are.
播着我喜欢的音乐
And the music's playing,
而且就只有我们俩
and we are all alone,
我很好奇你何时才会主动?
and I'm just wondering if you are ever gonna make that move?
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表