剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
栏杆上有些刮痕
There are some scrapes here on the railing.
- 可能是扭打的痕迹 - 嘘 我听不到
- Could be the signs of a scuffle. - Shh! Can't hear.
- 结束 - 是的 现在结束了
- Done. - Now it is, yes.
一、二、三…
One, two, three…
- 我没同意数一二三 - 结束…啊 我的天
- Didn't agree to a one, two, three. - …over. Ah, my God!
太好了
Great.
看来火爆先生碰上了火车事故
So, we got Mr. Aggro and the train wreck.
准备玉米淀粉
Get the cornstarch.
- 剧情愈发复杂 - 嗯
- The plot thickens. - Mmm.
阳台地板上有滴血
There's a drop of blood here on the balcony floor,
很可能是泽维尔的鼻子挨揍时留下的
which is probably from Xavier getting punched in the nose.
附近也没有监控摄像头
And there are no security cameras in sight.
以及哔啵啵哔吧吧哔啵…
And beep boop boop beep ba bap beep boop--
我说什么都没关系 因为你没在听
I could be saying anything because you're not listening.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你不关心…
Don't you care about the--
地上的血吗 当然关心
Blood on the floor? Sure.
但我更关心
But I care more about
呆萌的情圣男孩盯着紧张的画家女孩
adorkable lover boy eyeing uptight artist girl.
好吧 看得出他呆萌 但你怎么知道那女孩是画家
Okay. He obviously is adorkable, but how do you know she's an artist?
她手上的颜料
Ink on her hands.
多留意点 卡尔普 我们在破的是谋杀案
Pay attention, Culp. We're solving a murder.
好了 由于人太多 无法带你们回警局
Okay. There's too many of you to take down to the station.
所以我会在这里询问你们
So, I'll be interviewing you all here.
而我要和所有的人谈谈
And I wanna talk to every single one of you.
因为事实是 你们当中的任何一个 都有可能是凶手
Because the truth is, any one of you could be the murderer.
你们都出席了今晚的高中同学聚会
Now, you all went to your high school reunion this evening.
为了什么 第二次机会
For what, second chances?
对于人生
At life?
爱情
Love?
其他的
Something else?
情绪沸腾
Emotions are high.
有人激怒了你 突然间
Someone pushes your buttons, and all of a sudden,
一下子崩溃 砰
snap, bam!
你失控了
You lose it!
这次问询将会花上数小时
So it'll take a few hours.
- 当真 - 数小时 为什么
- Are you serious? - Hours? Why?
这大半夜的 你们还能做什么
What else you got to do in the middle of the damn night?
何必呢 我们都知道是阿尼克杀了他
Why? We all know that Aniq killed him.
天啊 不是我
Oh, my God. No, I didn't!
- 我猜你就是阿尼克 - 她真厉害
- I'm guessing you're Aniq? - She's good.
你看到他杀了泽维尔吗
Did you actually see him kill Xavier?
- 没有 但我有… - 给我坐下
- No, but I did-- - Sit your ass down.
你应该为自己怀孕时穿高跟鞋感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself wearing heels that pregnant.
这对你的背不好
It's not good for your back.
听着 这里有人亲眼见到泽维尔被杀吗
Look. So, did anyone here actually witness Xavier's murder?
- 没有 女士…警官 - 没有
- No, ma'am-- Officer. - No.
- 没有 - 除了凶手
- No. - The murderer did.
其他人不会知道发生了什么
Everyone else doesn't know what happened,
因为我们都是自己电影里的明星
because we're all stars of our own movie.
发生同样的一件事 但你们会以不同的角度看待它
The same thing could happen, but you see it in a different way.
作为我破案过程的一部分 我要和每个人谈谈
And as a part of my process, I like to talk to each person.
我想听听你们的故事 想听你们从自己视角出发叙述今晚的事
I wanna hear your story. I wanna hear your mind movie.
- 我的视角 - 把所有这些都收集起来
- Mind movie? - You gather all that together,
- 就能知道真♥相♥了 - 同意
- then you can get at the truth. - Agreed.
真♥相♥就是尹迪果看见 阿尼克出现在罪案现场
And the truth is that Indigo saw Aniq at the scene of the crime.
尹迪果 告诉她
Indigo, tell her.
亲爱的 我的荣幸
Darling, avec plaisir.
我当时和珍妮弗姐妹在楼下的阳台上
I was on the lower balcony with the Jennifers
那时内德在表演一个滑雪艺术项目
while Ned was performing a ski-based art project
(尹迪果)
就在昏迷不醒的阿尼克身上
on a passed-out Aniq.
噢 内德 到露台上来 别再用你的恶作剧愚弄阿尼克了
Oh, Ned. Come onto the terrace with me and stop taunting Aniq with your pranks.
这不是恶作剧
This is more than a prank.
这是对社会稳定幻想的隐喻
This is a metaphor for society's illusion of stability.
什么 哇 好吧 朋友 我… 不知道你这话是什么意思
What? Whoa. Okay, dude, I… …do not know what that means.
我在那里专注于恶作剧 那时你把啤酒洒在一个男子身上
I was over there doing the perfect prank: when you spill beer on a guy.
实在可笑
Funny as hell.
与此同时 奇怪的是 泽维尔从楼上的阳台往下撒尿
Meanwhile, strangely from above, Xavier urinated off the balcony
- 正好尿在大珍身上 - 噢 这是什么
- right onto Jenn number one. - Oh, what is that?
我看是泽维尔在你头上撒尿
I believe Xavier is urinating on your head.
天啊
Oh, God!
噢…内德
Oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh. Ned!
她叫丈夫帮她清洗…
She called her husband to help her wash it off--
但警官 洗手间当时被占用了 有人在里面拉屎
But the bathroom was occupied with someone dropping a deuce, Officer.
- 接着
- And then
灯光、音响、混乱
light, sound, chaos.
- 电视 - 噢 电视在播什么
- Television. - Oh, and what was on TV?
我尽量不看电视
I try to avoid looking at screens.
这个派对太棒了
How great is this party?
不管播的是什么 电视声吵醒了阿尼克
Whatever it was, it woke up Aniq.
谁干的
Who did this?
泽维尔 他干的
Xavier. Xavier did this.
他在哪里 他竟这样做
Where is he? He did this.
他还在上面吗
Is he still up there?
阿尼克 冷静点朋友 这不是泽维尔的错
Aniq. Calm down, my friend. This wasn't Xavier's fault.
沉着点
Find your center.
不 朋友
No, friend.
无法沉着 到此为止
The center won't hold. This ends now.
他很生气地上楼
He went upstairs very angry.
接着…
And then…
噢…不
Oh! Oh, no!
到底是什么声音那么可怕
What on earth made that terrible sound?
他们就是在那时见到了尸体
And that is when they saw the body.
- 我觉得他死了 噢
- I think he's dead. Oh!
- 你怎么啦 - 泽维尔
- Are you okay? - Xavier!
噢 不
Oh, no.
好 我们听了一个版本的叙述
Okay. So, we've heard one story.
我不知道你脑子里在想 什么奇怪的艺术电影
I don't know what kind of weird art house movie's going on in your mind,
但它指向了一个人
but it leads to one guy.
好了 涂鸦脸先生
All right, Mr. Scribble Face.
我们找个僻静的地方吧 到你了
Let's find somewhere private. You're up.
- 卡尔普 请留下 - 知道
- Culp, stay, please. - I know.
看看现在谁说了算 我可不怕
Look who's in charge now. And I'm not scared.
我知道情况对你不利 但我建议你尽量保持冷静
So, I know things are looking bad for you, but I would just try to stay calm.
我有其他宾客的名单吗 让我…
Now, do I have a list of the remaining houseguests here? Let--
房♥间里顺时针方向有 尹迪果、大珍、内德、佐伊、布雷特
Clockwise in the room as you saw them were Indigo, Jenn 1, Ned, Zoë, Brett,
亚斯帕、我、切尔西、我想他叫沃特
Yasper, me, Chelsea, and I think his name is Walt.
你是个聪明人啊
You one of those smarties, huh?
是的 我想是 这些是什么
I mean, yeah. I guess so. What is all this stuff?
我猜你可能会有点紧张
I figured you'd probably be a little nervous.
这能让你放松 能增加乐趣
And this keeps you relaxed. Makes it kinda fun.
如果这是你的目标 我没有得到乐趣
I'm not having fun, in case that was your goal.
我的目标是找出杀害泽维尔的凶手
Well, my goal is to find out who killed Xavier.
但在这个过程中找点乐子也不错
But it'd be nice to have some fun in the process.
有人死了 我可能会被逮捕
Someone died. I could be arrested.
是你干的才会
Only if you did it.
听着 我想听听你的版本
But, look, I want to hear your side of the story.
你想听我视角的叙述 是吗
You wanna hear my mind movie, yeah?
完全正确 没错 就现在 来 说吧
Exactly. That's right. Now, come on. Bring it.
给我点惊喜 从头说起 好吗
Hit me with it from the top, okay?
我想听听所发生的一切 整个晚上的细节
I wanna hear everything that happened. Now, all the details of the whole night.
好了 告诉我 你今晚为什么会来
Okay? Now tell me, why'd you come tonight?
呃 这很尴尬
Uh, it's embarrassing.
说吧
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
我为了… 爱情而来
I came… …for love.
你爱的是谁 告诉我
Who you love? Tell me.
是 我为了佐伊来的
Yeah, I came for Zoë.
高中时我们是化学课搭档
We were chemistry partners back in high school.
我们不仅仅一起上化学课
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表