剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
Yes. Let's go. Hello. - I think that's smart. All right. Yeah.
说真的 布雷特的叔叔真好
You know, it is pretty cool of Brett's uncle
在他第二次去科索沃部署时让我们用他的房♥子
to let us use his house while he's on, like, his second tour in Kosovo.
太好了- 不是的
It's crazy. - No!
抱歉 要杯子吗?
Sorry. Cups?
好的 搞什么?- 搞什么?
Okay, what? - What?
这家伙怎么回事?
What is that guy's deal?
但我算是敏感的软心肠
But I'm kind of, like, a sensitive softy.
真的吗?- 是的
Really? - Yeah.
比如当我想起祖父母时 会感到忧郁
Like, if I think about my grandparents, I get, like, the blues.
你的祖父母离开了?- 不 他们还在 我只是很爱他们
You lost your grandparents? - No, they're fine. I just love 'em.
是的
Yeah.
阿尼克 我之前在找你
Aniq. I was looking for you earlier.
你…我找不到你我们几小时前就该见面了
You-- I couldn't find you. We were supposed to meet up hours ago.
说来话长 但我可以
It's… Long story, but I can--
但没关系 因为我遇到了布雷特
But it's totally fine because I ran into Brett,
他告诉我 今年秋天我们都要去罗德岛
and he told me that we're both gonna be in Rhode Island this fall.
他将会开车 那会方便很多
And he's gonna have a car. So that's gonna be so helpful.
车子非常有用
Cars are super useful.
对于路途和上…其实我做
You know, for, like, roads and stu-- Actually, I ma--
是的 真的很高兴知道有认识的人一起去
Yeah. I'm just really happy to, like, have someone I know there.
我想大多数的夜晚我们都会在吃夜宵中度过
I think most nights are gonna end
with us getting some, like, late-night treats
在路易餐厅- 路易餐厅
at Louees. - Louees!
我等不及了…
I cannot wait. I cannot wait.
就是这家24小时营业的餐厅- 24小时没错
It's this diner. It's open 24 hours. - Twenty-four hours. Yeah.
嘿 你没事吧?你看起来有点不对劲
Hey, are you okay? You seem, like, a little off.
我其实很好 我只是
I'm great, actually. I just--
我刚意识到我该做一件事 但已经太晚了
There was just something I realized I was supposed-- gonna do, but it's too late.
我去看看亚斯帕在干什么
So I'm gonna check out what Yasper's up to.
你们 是的 你们玩得开心点 继续
You guys-- Yeah, you guys have fun. Keep, you know--
抱歉
Sorry.
我要… 再见
I'm gonna-- I'll see ya.
是的 各位再见
Yeah, I'll see you guys.
大家都以为这是漂的但其实这是一种颜色
Everyone thinks it's bleach, but it's actually a color.
是霞多丽色 对
Chardonnay. Yeah.
为霞多丽干杯
Well, cheers to chardonnay.
谢谢 是的 霞多丽万岁
Thank you. Yeah, chardonnay all day.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不能再喝了
I actually need to slow down.
是吗?好的- 是的
Yeah? Okay. - Yeah.
我去给我们倒点水?
I'll whip us up, like, a quick water course?
是的 那太好了- 是的 好的
Yeah. That would be good. - Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
就来…- 哇
Coming up. Coming up. - Wow.
来 给
Here we go.
我头很晕 我感觉- 水
My head is spinning. I feel-- - Agua.
天哪 好的 抱歉
Gosh. Wow. Okay. Sorry.
我想我得躺下- 好的
I think I need to lie down. - Yeah. Okay.
你能帮我吗?- 你要我帮…?
Can you give me a hand? - You want me to give--
是的 我 没错 我需要帮助- 好的…
Yeah. Yes, I-- Yeah, I just need help. - Oka-- Yeah. Okay.
好的 可以…- 好的 是的
Okay. All right. All right. - All right. Yeah.
不 你说到要躺下 让人很紧张
No, now that you mention it, lying down, like, sounds pretty tight.
我想卧室就在楼上- 我挺需要的
I think the bedroom is right up here. - I could use it.
切尔西
Chelsea?
没事的…
Okay. It's okay.
借过- 抱歉
Excuse us. - Sorry.
是
Yes.
好的 内德 别看了…- 天啊
Okay, Ned, look away. Look away! - Oh, God.
你不应看到这画面
You shouldn't have to see that.
那些混♥蛋♥不值得你为他们做的这一切
Assholes don't deserve what you've done for them.
你让他们用你的房♥子、泳池喝你♥爸♥爸收藏的葡萄酒
You've given them your house, your pool, your dad's vintage wine collection,
你的友谊 还有爆米花
your friendship, some popcorn.
嘿 你有看到那个人裸奔吗?
Hey, did you see that guy streaking?
该死 这是我这辈子见过最酷的事
Damn, that was the coolest thing I've seen so far in my life.
因为看到了他的屁♥股♥
'Cause I saw his ass.
天啊 所以我喜欢那家伙
Man, I love that guy because of that.
那是他的派对 不是吗?
Wasn't that his party?
是的 那是有史以来最棒的派对
Yeah. It was the greatest party ever.
有地毯- 是的
There's a carpet. - Okay.
地毯上的小地毯- 我的天 布雷特的叔叔很有钱
Rug on top of the carpet. - Oh, my God. Brett's uncle is rich.
小心…- 我还不知道
Careful. Careful. - I didn't know.
我们到了- 好的
And we made it. - Okay.
当你很难的时候 所有的事就会变得很醉
Things are just drunk when you're hard.
我
I--
说错了
I didn't mean that.
或许你没错…
You maybe did. You maybe did.
我不知道自己在说什么
I don't know what it means, so…
抱歉 你在做什么?
Sorry. What are you doing?
亲你
Kissing you.
因为我知道尤金不会做这种事
'Cause I-- Well, I know Eugene would never do anything like this,
但这是泽维尔
but Xavier's here.
是这样的 我刚认识泽维尔 而且 尤金
Okay, I just met Xavier and, like, Eugene,
这是我们第一次聊这么久 对吧?
it's sort of the first time we ever spoke this long, you know?
我只是- 可是
I just… - But--
我真的很醉
I'm really drunk.
我也真的很醉
I'm really drunk.
好的 我们都很醉
Okay, so we're drunk.
我只是没想…
I just didn't…
我没想到要这样
I didn't mean for it like this.
我不知道你是不是在挑逗我 还是…
I don't know-- Like, were you-- You were just, like, leading me on or…
我怎么挑逗你了?
How was I leading you on?
你说你喜欢我的夹克和头发
Well, you said you liked my jacket and my hair.
我是喜欢那件夹克 怎么啦?
I liked the jacket! Who cares?
好的 很好…- 这并不是承诺
Okay, fine. Fine. Fine. - It's not, like, a promise.
还有 是的 你漂了头发
And, you know, okay, so you bleached your hair--
霞多丽 是…
Chardonnay! It's--
是霞多…
It's chardon--
兄弟
Whoa, man.
里面发生了什么?
What happened in there?
你和切尔西上♥床♥了?
Did you hook up with Chelsea?
是的 我…没错 我们做了
Yeah, w-- Yeah, we boned.
达阵
Touchdown!
是的 她一直缠着我 而我在想
Yeah, she was, like, all over me, and I was, like,
“哇 是的 你狂野得像野兽”
"Yeah, like, you're, like, an animal."
是的 就是
And, yeah, it was, like--
天啊
Holy shit.
切尔西和尤金刚刚和一个陌生人玩了三人行
Chelsea and Eugene just had a three-way with some total stranger!
我叫沃特…
Walt. Walt.
我玩了三人行
Yeah, I did a three-way.
我玩了三人行
I did a three-way!
太好了…
Yeah! Yeah!
混♥蛋♥尤金 这都是他的错
Dumbass Eugene. This is all his fault.
好了 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
我们别指责他人了 好吗?他今晚也不好过
Let's not play the blame game, all right? He's had a weird night as well.
好了
Okay.
慢点喝
Let's take it slow.
全是大气泡 小口点
Big bubbles. Those are big bubbles. Make them tiny.
没事吧?
You okay?
是只被关起来的鸟
It's a locked-up bird!
是的 我们几乎全♥裸♥
Yeah, we were, like, fully butt naked.
除了我戴着布雷特叔叔从科索沃带回的紫心勋章
Except I was wearing Brett's uncle's Purple Heart from Kosovo.
布雷特的叔叔- 是的 舒服
Brett's uncle. - Yeah, it was chill.
这简直像是爱国情操
It was, like, almost patriotic, you know?
到底是怎么回事?
What is going on?
她来了
There she is.
嘿 骚货 听说你和尤金上♥床♥了
Hey, you ho-bag. I heard you had sex with Eugene.
我的天 你在说什么?闭嘴
Oh, my God. What are you saying? Shut up.
你才闭嘴 闭上你那满嘴谎言莫妮卡莱温斯基的嘴
You shut up. You shut your lying, Monica Lewinsky mouth.
你在这里 站在一群同学陪审团面前
You stand here, in front of a jury of your peers,
并试图告诉我你没和尤金上♥床♥
and you try and tell me you didn't just hook up with Eugene
面对着所有你生命中- 我的天啊
in front of all the most important… - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表