剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
- I need a drink. - I just bought it so people would laugh.
你真行 唷 天啊
Wow. Yo! Oh, my God!
阿尼克 那不是给你喝的 那些是我的私人物品 疯子
Aniq, that's not for you. Those are my personal things. You're nuts.
- 嘿…我要杀了你们 - 我的天 他来了
- Hey! Hey! I'll kill all ya. - Oh, my God. He's here.
- 什么 - 我要杀了你们
- What? - I'll kill all ya!
- 他在说什么 - 他在说什么
- What's he saying? - What is he saying?
把车窗摇下来 快 我要杀了你们
Roll down the window! Roll it down. I'll kill all of ya!
天啊 他真会这么做
Oh, my God. He's gonna do it!
- 快开车… - 不 他不会
- Go. Go, go, go! - No, he's not.
- 现在是红灯 - 换挡
- The light is red. - Hit the shift!
- 我要杀了你们 - 快开车 拜托
- I'll kill all of ya! - Please go! Go!
杀了你们
Kill all of ya!
- 快开车… - 好 车速限制 明白
- Go, go, go! - Yeah, the speed limit. You got it, man.
- 车速限制 来了 - 天啊 真是白♥痴♥
- The speed limit, here it comes. - Oh, my God. What a idiot!
我的天 他就在后面 不能开快点吗
Oh, my God. He's right behind us. Can't we go any faster?
车是租来的 你说得对 我撒谎了 是租来的
It's a rental! You got me. I lied. It's a rental.
我这么做是想在你们面前炫耀 如果它被刮花 我就完了
I did it to try to impress you guys. If I scratch it, I'm screwed.
没错 朋友
Yeah, no kidding, pal.
不 你现在才知道
No, you didn't know. You know now.
如果发生什么事 我保证会帮你付 好吗
If anything bad happens, I promise I'll help pay for it, okay?
或至少会帮忙
Or at least help. Eventually.
你在说什…你在干什么 老兄
What are you talking about-- What are you doing? Dude!
- 抄近道 - 呜呼
- Taking a shortcut. - Whoo!
- 呜呼
- Whoo!
- 我的天 我要吐了 - 不 别在车上吐 老兄
- Oh, my God. I'm gonna throw up. - No, not in the car, bud.
我得去找佐伊
I gotta get to Zoë.
哇 这太夸张
Whoa. This is a bit much.
谢了
Don't mind if I do.
- 为爱情 - 噢
- To love. - Ooh.
- 呃 慢慢来 轻酒量的人 - 啊 我很好
- Uh, take it easy, Lightweight. Come on. - Ah. I'm fine.
嗯 我刚吃了半块大♥麻♥软糖
Yeah, I just had, like, a half a weed gummy.
所以我真感觉嗨了
So I'm, like, really feeling it.
但… 我必须去找佐伊
But, you know… …I just gotta find Zoë.
老兄 我觉得不是那一丁点大♥麻♥导致的
Dude, I don't think a bite of an edible did this.
看着我 你喝了多少
Look at me. How much have you had to drink?
突然间 我眼前一片模糊
Then suddenly everything got real hazy.
呃 就…几杯 呃 威士忌 一杯葡萄酒
Uh, just a-- just a couple, uh, whiskeys, a wine.
- 噢 哇… - 哇 阿尼克
- Oh. Wh-Wh-Whoa! - Whoa, Aniq.
- 你没事吧 慢点… - 嗯 没事 我很好 呜呼
- You okay? Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Hmm? Yeah, no, I'm good. Whoo!
有点头晕 呃…
This is a little-- little dizzy spell. Uh--
- 噢 - 尽量站直
- Oh! - Try to stand up straight.
- 那是故意的 - 噢
- That one was on purpose. - Oh!
- 那个不是故意的吧 你向后… - 那个不是 对 我得去找佐儿
- Not that one, right? You're going back-- - That one wasn't. Yeah. I gotta find Zo.
但有一件事我记得非常清楚…
But there is one thing that I absolutely remember crystal clear…
- 噢 - 你也很迷人
- Oh. - And you're also attractive yourself.
- 停 真的吗 - 布雷特出现了
- Stop, really? - Brett showing up.
嘿 我到处找你
Hey! Been looking all over for you.
你应该放松点 嗯
You should ease off a little bit. Mmm.
- 你是个坏蛋 - 你说什么
- You're a bad person. - What?
推
Shove.
- 布雷特
- Brett?
噢 去死吧…
Oh, dead! Dead!
阿尼克 哇 你没事吧
Aniq! Whoa! Are you okay?
没事 布雷特把我撞倒在虾里
Yeah, Brett knocked me into some shrimp.
你把它们都干掉了 对吧
You took 'em all out though, huh?
我们要打架了 不是吗
We're about to fight, aren't we?
对 我也这么说
Yeah, that's what I said.
黄色长颈鹿
Yellow giraffe.
- 不好 暴♥力♥ - 黄色长颈鹿
- Oops, aggressive. - Yellow giraffe!
我不记得 泽维尔和布雷特后来怎样了
I don't remember what happened next with Xavier and Brett,
因为我看到了佐伊坐在梯级上
'cause I saw Zoë on the staircase.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我知道那是个对的时机
And I knew this was it.
(火焰果冻酒)
这是我向她表白的最后机会
This was my last chance to tell her how I really felt.
因此我喝了一杯火焰果冻酒来壮胆
So I did a flaming Jell-O shot to muster up some courage.
接着…
And…
我晕了过去
I passed out.
- 这结局很不令人满意 - 是的
- Well, that is very unsatisfying. - Yeah.
我本来是来听你的浪漫际遇 现在却换了体裁
Now I was here for your romantic romp until we switched genres
换成狗屁不通的剧情
into some abstract bullshit.
你醒来后发生了什么
What happened after you woke up?
这个派对太棒了
How great is this party?
- 什… - 独奏
- Wh-- - Solo!
- 发生了什么 - 内德
- What happened? - Ned!
- 呃 什…
- Uh, wh--
- 很好 - 为什么我的…
- Yes! - Why are my--
为什么我的裤子掉了
Why are my pants down?
这是怎么回事 为什么我全身湿透
What is going on? Why am I wet?
老兄 你湿透了 发生了什么事
Dude, you're soaking wet. What happened?
- 谁干的 - 呃…
- Who did this? - Uh…
- 是泽维尔 对吧 - 不 肯定只是有人在闹着玩
- It was Xavier, wasn't it? - No. Bet it's someone just having fun.
他一直这样对我 但你知道吗
He keeps doing this to me. But you know what?
我要跟他说这样对待别人是不对的
I'm gonna explain to him that it's not okay to treat people like this.
嘿 你…没事吧
Hey. Are-- Are you okay?
我有些事要告诉你
There's some things I need to tell you.
但首先 我得去解决这个混♥蛋♥
But first, I gotta go see about this asshole.
呃 不…呃 不是我
Uh, not-- Uh, not my asshole.
我… 指的是别人
I mean, I'm… …talkin' about-- about somebody else.
不是别人的混♥蛋♥
Not somebody else's asshole.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
我并没要去伤害他
I wasn't gonna hurt him.
我只是希望也许佐伊会跟着来
I was just hoping that maybe Zoë would follow me.
我会彻底和泽维尔说清楚
I'd tell Xavier once and for all…
泽维尔
Xavier?
尽管我可能会因此而错过和佐伊在一起
…even though I'd missed my chance with Zoë…
泽维尔
Xavier?
他配不上她
…he wasn't worthy of her.
她会无意中听到 意识到我就是她的梦中情人
She'd overhear and realize I was the man of her dreams.
泽维尔
Xavier?
但是那里没有人
But there was no one there.
然后我看到了自己的脸
And then I saw my face.
不
No!
- 噢 不
- Oh, no!
- 拨♥打♥911
- Someone call 911!
噢 不
Oh, no.
下楼后 我听说他们发现了泽维尔的尸体
Came downstairs to hear that they found Xavier's body.
故事结束
The end.
天啊 你的第三幕有些问题
Wow. Your third act got some problems.
但我无法支持你的说法 兄弟
But I can't root for you, bud.
- 什么意思 - 不行
- What? - Mm-mmm.
你承认和泽维尔有过激烈的竞争
You admitted to having a bitter rivalry with Xavier.
你也承认感觉他像是
You also admitted to feeling like he was
- 处于你和佐伊之间 - 那是因为…
- getting in your way with Zoë. - Well, that's because--
你承认上楼去找他对质了
You admitted to going upstairs to confront him
- 就在他被发现死亡之前 - 但我说过…
- before he was found dead. - But I said that--
我是说 你承认了 所有能让你成为凶手的事
I mean, you admitted to everything that would lead you to being the murderer
除了杀他
except for the actual murder.
呃 噢 不 等等… 是的 我当时…是生泽维尔的气 没错
Uh, oh. No, w-w-wait, wait, wait. Sure I was-- I was mad at Xavier, y-yeah.
但是布雷特呢 他当时在阳台上很生气
But what about Brett? He was up there on the balcony, pissed.
布雷特讨厌泽维尔更甚于任何人 此外 所有人看见他推人
Brett hated Xavier more than anybody. Plus, he's a proven shover.
我不是在说布雷特 我在说你
I'm not talking about Brett. I'm talking about you.
- 听着 我告诉所有人… - 嗯哼
- Look, I told everyone… - Mm-hmm.
我要上楼和泽维尔谈谈
…that I was going upstairs to talk to Xavier.
我为什么要在这么做之后去杀了他 那也太愚蠢了
Why would I do that and then kill him? That would be super dumb.
爱会让人做蠢事 也许你那时已经不是你自己
Love makes you do dumb things. Maybe that's not even when you did it.
你说你喝了四杯酒 一杯果冻酒 然后就晕了过去
You said you had four drinks, a Jell-O shot, and then you passed out.
即使是轻酒量的人 这也难以令人信服
That's a hard buy, even for a lightweight.
你是说我假装昏过去
Are you suggesting that I faked passing out
然后让大家把我的脸画成这样吗
and just let everybody write all over my face like this?
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表