剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
没队啊
It's empty.
所以我现在要进去了
Which is why I am now entering it.
(欢迎回来)
嘿 如果让佐伊见到我们 我发誓
Hey. Hey. If Zoë sees us, I swear to God.
你在恐吓我吗?
Are you threatening me?
一直给我发短♥信♥的人是你?
Are you the one who's been sending me those texts?
好吧 我为什么要给你发短♥信♥?我们之间结束了
Okay. Why would I send you texts? This is over.
如果事情并没像你想的那样发展 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it didn't work out the way you thought.
不 别忽悠我了 好吗?你让我感觉你对我是认真的
No. Do not gaslight me, okay? You made this a big deal
因为你让我来负责宠物的临终护理
when you put your family pet's end-of-life care in my hands.
好吧 如果我知道你想勾引我我就会另外找地方
Okay. Had I known you were gonna seduce me, I would have found somewhere else
让饺子安乐死 这是肯定的
to bring Dumpling to put her to sleep. Rest assured.
布雷特 我没勾引你
Brett, I did not seduce you.
你是出轨惯犯 是你先挑逗我的我只说了声:“嗨”
You were a cheater. You initiated this. I was just like, "Hi."
不 你的“嗨”很暧昧
No, you were like, "Hi."
如果你早点告诉我
If you had just been honest
不能喂饺子吃湿食
about not feeding Dumpling a wet food diet,
它就可以多活一年半
you could have given her 1.5 more years to live.
它吃湿食会腹泻
Wet food gave her diarrhea.
我是说 外遇很正常
I mean, affairs, they're normal.
时常发生 对吧?挺迷人的
Happen all the time, you know? It's kind of sexy.
你明白我的意思吧?外遇中的那些谎言、小欺骗 对吧?
You know what I'm saying? The lying, a little cheating, you know?
(布雷特的外遇对象是切尔西)
不过呢 我对这事不予置评-布雷特没跟你说这事?
You know what? No judgment. -Brett didn't tell you about any of this?
我不能随意透露其他问询中谈到的内容
I'm not at liberty to say what is talked about in the other interviews,
只能说他对这事只字未提
but he didn't tell me a damn thing about this.
(切尔西和布雷特?该死)
这里装了很多按钮之类的东西也许是它们发出的声音
He got all these buttons and stuff up here. Who knows?
总之 高中毕业后我就不曾想到他了
Anyway, I hadn't thought about the guy since high school.
或许是机缘巧合吧
It was just the timing or something.
索菲娅刚把我甩了
Sophia just had dumped me.
索菲娅?-我的前任
Sophia? -My ex.
我当时很混乱
I was a mess.
我只是穿着她的衣服听着集体灵魂乐团的歌♥
I was just wearing her clothes and listening to Collective Soul,
感觉很糟
and it was bad.
所以当他来到我公♥司♥让我帮他的狗狗安乐死时 那就像是
So then, when he came into the office to put his dog down, it was like
我们都面临着不如意的生活你懂我的意思吗?
both our lives suck right now. You know what I mean?
然后事情一件接着一件
And then, one thing led to another.
给狗狗安乐死 和狗主人发♥生♥关♥系♥-好吧
Killed the dog. Screwed the dad. -Okay--
真的给这个家庭带来磨难
Really sticking a hard one to this family.
我不是故意的-你不小心睡了人家老公
I didn't intend for all this. -You accidentally nailed the husband.
我们的关系在三个月前因为被她发现而结束了
Our affair ended three months ago 'cause she found out.
然后一如既往地错全在我从高中起就这样
Like everything else since high school, it was all my fault.
我毁了一个幸福家庭
I ruined a happy family.
这就是为何今晚没人希望你来?
So that's why nobody wanted you to come tonight?
但我不得不来 为了泽维尔
But I had to come. For Xavier.
(珍贵的回忆)
(看不出这里不欢迎你吗?)
(在情况变糟前离开)
是我不好-泽维尔
My bad. -Xavier.
你今晚还好吗?
How's your night going?
正享受人生中最美妙的一晚
I'm having the night of my life.
太好了-是的
That's great. -Yeah.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
是的 的确好久
Yeah, it has been a long time.
是啊 太久了
Yeah, like, so long that, like,
以至于让人把当年的事都忘了 对吧?
who even remembers anything from back then kind of long, right?
是的 我忘了-当然
No one. And not me. -Absolutely.
我也一样 真好
Same page, all right.
就好像什么都没发生过-是的 疯狂的孩童时期
It's, like, nothing back there. -Yeah, childhood. Crazy.
不 我没疯
No, I'm not crazy.
不 我没这意思
No, I wasn't saying, like…
泽维尔
Xavier.
抱歉 老兄 这太愚蠢
Sorry, dude, this is so stupid.
但你能不能模仿律政小猎犬的声音?
But will you do the Legal Beagle voice?
“你承受不了低吠声”
"You can't handle the woof."
来吧 来一个-好吧
Do it. Just do it. -Okay. All right.
你承受不了低吠声-我喜欢
You can't handle the woof! -I love it.
太棒了-是吧
It's so good. -Whatever.
我记得该稍微低沉些 但…-是的 不 我只是
I remember it a little more growly, but-- -Yeah, no, I'm just--
我要想让计划成功 就得支开其他人
For my plan to work, I needed Xavier alone.
我须要取得他的信任
I needed him to trust me.
嗨 万人迷先生-嗨
Hey, Mr. Popular. -Hey.
切尔西-嗨 内德
Chelsea. -Hey, Ned.
我还没离婚 婚姻美满
I'm still married and very fulfilled.
听得出
Sounds like it.
我只是觉得我们应该好好叙叙旧
I just mean we should totally catch up.
我可以帮你在我那桌留个位子就坐我旁边
I could save you a seat next to me at my table.
这非常好 可我已经有座位了
That's really nice. I already got a seat.
说实在的 我应该过去坐 但…
Actually, I should probably head over there, but--
没关系-很高兴和你谈话
Okay. -It was really nice talking with you.
一样-所以可以说
You too. -And so, like,
我们做到了-是的
you know, we did that now. -Yeah.
我们享受今晚吧-好的
Let's make it about tonight. -Okay.
好的 交谈愉快-好吧
All right. Good talk. -Okay. All right.
尤金 回头见
I'll see you later, Eugene.
好的 呼吸
Okay. Breathe.
(大厅)
这只是幻觉
It's just your imagination.
就像妈妈说的 精神不稳定 神经失常
It's just like Mom says. You're unstable, out of your mind.
嘿
Hey.
切尔西
Chelsea.
(女厕所)
(在情况变糟前离开)
(你会后悔今晚来了 *你将)
你是谁?
Who are you?
抱歉 您拨的电♥话♥无法接通
We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed.
(齐默杰比尔医生)
尹迪果 嗨
Indigo. Hey.
有兴趣帮忙推销一种有机
Would you be interested in helping to sell an organic,
全植物和草药成分的增强免疫奶昔吗?
immunity-boosting shake made entirely of leaves and herbs?
你可以在家办公并自己当老板
You could work from home and be your own boss,
也不用给孩子接种疫苗
and you wouldn't have to vaccinate your kids.
不 谢了 尹迪果 我不想要你那
No thanks, Indigo. I don't want your, like,
健康奶昔 它是个带有精神腐蚀的金字塔骗局
mental poison, pyramid scheme health shakes.
我只想知道是谁在给我发短♥信♥
I wanted to know who was texting me.
看吧?没骗你
See? It's real.
我看看
Let me see.
你知道有专门卖♥♥这种电♥话♥号♥码的网站吗?
You know, they got websites that make up numbers like this, right?
他们用它来做各种事例如网络欺凌、跟踪
And they use it for all kind of stuff, for like cyberbullying, stalking,
甚至发变♥态♥的色情短♥信♥
even freaky sexting.
你处理过这样的案子?-是的
You've dealt with this before? -Oh, yeah.
我在处理鲁芬双胞胎的案子时
When I worked on the Ruffin Twins case, you know,
就是那对自相残杀的儿童选美皇后
the child beauty queens that killed each other,
她们过去常常互发短♥信♥
they used to send text messages
而且是以匿名方式发送
that were anonymous back and forth to each other all the time.
但她们使用孪生语言交谈让人无法理解其中大部分内容
But they talked in their twin language. You really couldn't understand most of it,
但你知道那都是些很恶毒的语言
but you know it was some nasty stuff.
双胞胎太奇怪了-但给你发短♥信♥的匿名者是谁?
Twins are so weird. -But who is your anonymous?
谁是你的塔拉贝尔以及水晶安妮鲁芬斯?
Who's your Tara-Belle and your Crystal-Anne Ruffins?
没错
Exactly.
我感到头晕目眩
My head was spinning.
这些短♥信♥、跟踪我的那个人泽维尔、布雷特
The texts, the man following me. Xavier, Brett.
我很害怕 也很痛苦 我需要答案
I was scared and hurt. I needed answers.
佐伊、阿尼克
Zoë. Aniq.
天啊
Oh, God!
笨拙的切尔西 真是酒量太差了
Clumsy Chelsea. I can't even hold my liquor, literally.
那里有台饮水机
But there's a water fountain down there.
只要你快速冲洗
If you hit that right quick,
肯定洗得掉-是的 好的
I bet it'll come out. -Yeah, okay.
好的 嘿 我需要和你单独谈谈 好吗?
All right, hey. I need you alone for just one minute, okay?
我不是来妨碍你的-你现在真的挡着我的去路
I'm not here to get in your way. -You are currently literally in my way.
我只想知道不断给我发短♥信♥的人是你吗?
I just need to know, is it you who's been sending those texts?
什么?不 我不想和你有任何瓜葛
What? No. I don't want anything to do with you.
你所造成的伤害已经够多了-我没创伤
You have caused enough damage. -I'm not damaged.
嘿 洗蔓越莓污渍是用热水还是冷水?
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表