剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
(欢迎 2006年毕业班)
(佐伊 15年聚会)
(嘿 希望在周六的聚会上见到你)
(等不及与你叙旧…佐伊)
她想见你 你也想见她
She wants to see you. You wanna see her.
什么事都无法破坏今晚的派对
Nothing can ruin this night.
不
No!
泽维尔
Xavier!
喂 队长
Hey, Cap.
丹纳 你在泽维尔家做什么
Danner, what are you doing at Xavier's place?
好吧 被发现了
Okay, you got me.
我从对讲机中听到了 接了卡尔普
I heard it on the scanner. I picked up Culp.
- 让我来指挥 - 嘿 队长
- Let me take the lead. - Hey, Captain.
你不能 好吗 你不合适 好吗
You can't, okay? You're not right for it, okay?
- 拜托 格雷格 你知道我行的 - 看看这个地方
- Come on, Greg. You know I can do this. - Look at this place.
我不能冒险 丹纳 这事关注度太高了
I can't risk it, Danner. It's too high-profile.
局长已经从洛杉矶调来替代者
Chief already called in a ringer from LA.
- 替代者 谁 - 替代者
- A ringer? Who? - A ringer?
日尔曼警探 他抓住了沥青湖扼杀者
Detective Germain. He caught the Tar Pits Strangler.
噢 我知道他是谁 他是个废物 天啊
Oh, I know who he is. He's garbage, man.
那不重要 他会搭明早的第一趟班机来
Well, it doesn't matter. He'll be on the first flight in the morning.
他是本案的总指挥
He's taking lead detective.
如果我在他来之前将案子破了呢
What if I solve the case before he gets here?
听着 死者当时正在举办 高中同学聚会的余兴派对
Look. The victim was having an after-party for his high school reunion.
宾客们还在屋里
The guests are still in the house.
你可以收集些简单的口供 仅此而已 这不是你的案子
You could collect simple statements, nothing more. This is not your case.
- 听明白了吗 - 明白
- Do you understand? - Copy.
他说了什么
What did he say?
好了 大家听好 这案子由我负责
All right, everyone. I'm lead on this case.
负责这个案子
Lead on the case!
队长要我们在明早前 查出这位名人的死因
Captain wants answers by the morning for this celebrity death.
她是负责人 我也是 再说一遍 我们俩是负责人
She is in charge, as am I. Again, we are both in charge.
- 很好 - 天啊
- All right. - Oh, my God.
真的是他 泽维尔
It is really him. It's Xavier.
我需要缓一缓
I need to take a moment.
好吧 死者似乎是从他家里掉下来的
Okay, so the victim seems to have fallen from his house.
有可能是意外或自杀
It could be an accident or suicide.
没穿衬衫 嗯 外套是湿的
No shirt? Mmm. His jacket's wet.
- 你要这样闻他吗 - 嗯哼
- You gonna sniff him like that? - Mm-hmm.
是的 威士忌加姜汁汽水
Yep. Whiskey and ginger ale.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
到处都是虾 煮熟的虾 所以不是海里的
There's shrimp everywhere. Cooked shrimp, so not from the ocean.
那边有顶金色假发
There's a blond wig over there.
有人在玩“盛装打扮杀摇滚明星”吗
Was someone playing "dress up and kill the rock star"?
他身下有东西 嗯
There's something underneath him. Hmm.
好吧 有一顶帽子
Okay. We got a hat.
能给我一个印有数字的黄色东西吗 谢谢
Can I get one of those yellow things with the numbers on 'em? Thank you.
如果他躺在帽子上面 怎么可能会是自杀呢
Now how can it be a suicide if he's laying on top of the hat, huh?
帽子会从他的头上掉下并飘下来 可现在是帽子先掉下来
The hat would fall off of his head and float down. The hat came down first.
好吧 也许不是自杀 那如果是意外呢
Okay, maybe not a suicide. What if it's an accident?
或许他在阳台上看风景呢
What if he's looking out at the view over the balcony?
一盘鸡尾冷虾 他往下看 “我没穿衬衫”
Plate of shrimp cocktail. He looks down. "I'm not wearing a shirt."
这是那晚他第一次意识到这一点
It's literally the first time that night he's realizing it.
他被惊得抖落帽子 然后帽子从阳台上掉下来
The shock from that jostles the hat. It falls off the balcony.
- 他想…接住帽子 - 我想应该不是
- He g-goes to get it. - I don't think so.
- 因为他鼻子上有挫伤 - 有人在他的鼻子上打了一拳
- 'Cause he has a contusion on his nose. - Someone punched him in the nose.
这是起谋杀案
This is a murder.
(呆子)
一切怎么会变得如此糟糕
How did this all go so wrong?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
没事的 兄弟 没人认为是你
It's okay, man. Nobody thinks you did.
真是…
It's just--
我就是…不行
I just-- I can't.
我不行 我就是…你…我就是…
I can't. I just-- You-- I just--
成功 好 我猜对了 呃 无线网密♥码♥
Yes. Yeah. I guessed the, uh, Wi-Fi password.
如果有人需要 密♥码♥是 呃 “泽维尔” 全是小写
If anybody needs it, it's, um, "xavier," all lowercase.
呃 “泽维尔” 不需要
Uh, "xavier." No?
这样我能有更多的带宽
More bandwidth for me.
大家好 我是…
Hello, everyone. I'm Detec--
- 哇… - 哇…该死的
- Whoa. Whoa. - Whoa, whoa. Shit.
踩到一滩水滑倒了 真怪
Just slipped on a puddle right there. That's weird.
我是 呃 丹纳警探 这是…
I'm, uh, Detective Danner. And this--
怎么会有一支箭…
The hell is a arrow in the--
天啊 一个灌木X
God, a shrub X?
这里到底发生了什…
The hell is goin' on up--
卡尔普 呃 我是卡尔普警探
Culp. Uh, I'm Detective Culp.
嗯 你们这些有钱人 喜欢滑雪 没雪也可以滑
Mmm. You rich people love to ski. Don't even need snow.
你们这些乱七八糟的白人 毫无疑问 噢 嘿
Y'all some messy white folks, I'll tell you that much. Oh, hey.
呃 我们很快要录口供
Uh, we will be collecting statements shortly.
所以 各位 自在些 但也别太随意
So, get comfortable, folks. But not too comfortable.
例如穿羊毛睡衣
Like wool pajamas.
是的 也请不要使用社交媒体 我们可不想搞得像马戏团
Yes. And no social medias, please. We don't wanna turn this into a circus.
即使它看起来像是
Even though it looks like
玲玲马戏团曾到屋里转了一圈
Barnum and Bailey's done came through this bitch.
- 泽维尔上电视了 老兄 开大点声 - 据社交媒体爆料
- Xavier's on TV. Dude, turn it up. - …sources on social media
确定流行歌♥手、演员
confirm pop star, actor
- 和人道主义者名人泽维尔 - 该死
- and celebrity humanitarian, Xavier… - Fuck.
今晚被发现死亡
…was found dead tonight,
尸体在他位于贝尔维德尔 的第二套房♥子下面的悬崖上被发现
his body discovered on the cliff below his second home in Belvedere
当时他正在举办一个 高中同学聚会的余兴派对
during an after-party for his high school reunion.
现在 琳达德拉罗莎为我们带来更多报道
We get more now from Linda Dela Rosa.
琳达 能给我们提供一些精彩细节吗
Linda, can you give us the juicy details?
(33岁的流行巨星泽维尔被发现死亡)
我现在在泽维尔位于马林县家的院子外
I'm here outside Xavier's Marin County compound
警方还没有发布任何声明
where there is no word yet from police
表明这起不可思议的悲剧是否与谋杀有关
on whether foul play was a factor in this unthinkable tragedy.
出生在湾区的泽维尔被称为 尤金泽维尔达克沃思二世
Xavier was born Bay Area resident Eugene Xavier Duckworth Jr.,
是咖啡连锁店吉恩咖啡豆老板的公子
the son of the owner of coffee chain Gene's Beans.
21岁时 泽维尔凭借《X标记G点》 这首歌♥ 获得了白金销量
At the age of 21, Xavier went platinum with the song "X Marks the G-Spot"
- 来自他的专辑《来人救救我》
- off his album Somebody Xave Me.
那之后 他开始演戏
From there, he turned to acting,
主演了丛林冒险片《饥饿的河马》
starring in jungle adventure Hungry Hungry Hippos,
并曾获人♥民♥选择奖提名
and securing a People's Choice Award nomination
他饰演戴瑞霍尔一角 与饰演欧茨的查宁塔图姆
for his portrayal of Daryl Hall alongside Channing Tatum's Oates
一同出现在音乐传记片《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》中
in the musical biopic Private Eyes.
看到了吗 这就是我们需要的
You see that? That right there is what we need.
- 一张摔碎的唱片 - 不 是红极一时的歌♥曲
- A broken record? - No, a smash hit!
这个城市将吞噬你 消磨你的意志并让你体无完肤
This city will put you in its mouth, bite you up and spit you out.
它是个…吃人怪
It's a-- It's an eater of men.
慢着
Wait.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
- 去拿吉他 是冲击音乐排行榜的时侯了 - 我们来破纪录
- Grab your ax. It's chart-breaking time. - Let's break them charts.
来吧 开动
Come on. Let's eat.
- 好的 你飙高音 我跟随 - 好的
- Okay. You go high. I'll go the same high. - Okay.
一、二…
And a one, and a--
- 关掉那玩意 - 好 当然
- Turn that mess off. - Yeah. Of course.
各位 呃 请保持注意力
Now, everybody, uh, stay tuned.
你是湿的
You are wet.
湿透了
Soaking wet.
我们马上回来 你们留在原地
We'll be right back. Y'all stay put.
布雷特
Brett.
我今晚说过多少次我不想和你说话
How many times tonight have I told you I don't wanna talk to you?
- 三次 - 那你为什么还和我说话
- Three times. - So why are you talking to me?
因为我知道你车里藏了什么
Because I know what you're hiding in your car.
我还知道你在聚会 的走廊上跟我说了什么呢
And I know what you said to me in the hallway at the reunion.
- 所以… - 所以我们什么也不必说
- So… - So nobody needs to say anything.
什么也别说
About anything.
- 很好 - 聊得不错
- Good. - Good talk.
我说完了
That's all there needed to be said.
- 那我们为什么还在说话 - 我们没有
- Then why are we still talking? - We're not.
你有 你刚说了
You are. You just said that.
因为好像你想给这谈话结尾 这让我很恼火
Just 'cause it seems like you need the last word and it annoys me.
- 现在我来结束这谈话 - 很好
- Well, now I'm ending it. - Good.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表