剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
and what am I gonna do?
“我该怎么办?”
"What am I gonna do?"
你可是了不起的内德康威
You are Ned freaking Conway!
从高一开始 所有的女生都想和你在一起
Every girl's been wanting to get with you since freshman year.
兄弟 都给你了
You can have 'em, dude.
我呢 眼里只有一个人
I, on the other hand, have my eyes on someone else.
我知道什么能让你开心起来
I know what's gonna cheer you up.
给个长传
I'm going long.
我没人盯防 传给我
I'm open! Hit me!
抱歉 兄弟 没注意到你
Sorry. I didn't see you there, dude.
我叫沃特- 很好
Walt. - Cool.
而且就像…- 嗨 各位
…and also like, like-- - Hey, guys.
天啊 切尔西- 嗨
Oh, my God, Chelsea. - Hey.
我们听说内德的事了 你没事吧?- 嘿
We heard about Ned. Are you okay? - Hey.
太扫兴了 我没事
Such a bummer. I'm okay.
只是说 他算是
It's just-- I mean, he was, like,
高中里最受欢迎的男生 对吧?
the most popular guy in high school, right?
我只是不敢相信你和他分手了
I just can't believe that you broke up with him.
他很迷人
So hot.
我们人各有志 已有一段时间了
You know, we've just been moving in different directions for a while.
而现在我们还将会搬到不同的城市
And now we're literally moving to different cities.
我的天 大学
Oh, my God, college.
所以我觉得现在分手会更好
So I just thought it would be better now.
各位 今晚有个派对
You guys, there is a party tonight,
内德肯定会去 到时场面将会无比尴尬
and Ned will definitely be there, and it is gonna be super weird.
你会不会觉得…我有点难过和不舒服 像是…
Are you-- I feel sad and a little sick, like--
另外一点就是
You know, another thing is, like,
今晚我们可以当成这事与你们无关
tonight we could kind of pretend that it's not about you guys.
对 与我们无关
No, we're fine.
是的 绝对- 不 是的
No, 100%. - Not-- Yes.
我是说 是和我们没什么关系- 这是你的事 不是我们的
I mean, it's mostly not about us. - It's your thing and-- It's not.
我们无所谓- 完全赞同…我只是
And we'll be fine. - Totally. Totally. Totally. I just…
真的替内德难过
I do really feel sad for Ned.
当然也为你难过 毫无疑问- 是的 谢谢
And of course, you too. Of course. - Thanks. Yeah.
我突然没胃口了
I suddenly kind of lost my appetite, so…
切尔西
Chelsea.
你们没必要对她那么刻薄
You guys really didn't have to be that mean to her.
她对我才刻薄好吗
I thought she was being mean to me.
算了 今晚的派对到底在哪里举♥行♥?- 布雷特告诉我
Anyway, where even is this party tonight? - Brett told me…
我不知道- 好像是在他叔叔家
I have no idea. - …it's at his uncle's house, I think.
其实是在我家
It's actually at my house.
恶心 在偷听吗?
Eavesdrop much?
我们在谈话- 抱歉
We're having a conversation. - Sorry.
我感觉被侵犯了- 搞什么?
I feel so violated. - What?
这男生很古怪- 他在这里上学?
That dude is weird. - Does he go here?
嘿 给他加点睫毛或涂点睫毛膏
Hey, give him some eyelashes, maybe mascara.
你是想我画在你脸上吗?- 是的 请便
Do you want me to do that on your face? - Yeah. I mean, please.
你美极了
You're so pretty.
佐伊 谢谢你让我变得如此漂亮
Zoë, thank you for making me gorgeous.
不客气 阿尼克
Aniq, any time.
我的天啊 等等 我也要
Oh, my God! Wait, I want them.
你也想要吗?好吧 让我来- 是的
You want them? All right, let's see. - Yeah! Okay.
我不像你 拥有一双灵巧的艺术家之手 但是
I don't have as deft an artist's hand as you, but…
出乎我意料 但你更漂亮了
I didn't think it was possible, but you're even more gorgeous.
瞧一瞧- 谢谢
Look at that. - Thanks.
约她- 好的…
Ask her out. Ask her out. - Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 你会…
Hey. Are you…
你会去那个派对吗?我想是在
Are you going to that party at, I think, like--
什么地方来着?好像是今晚在布雷特的家
what is it, at Brett's house tonight?
是的 我其实想问你 想不想在那里
Yeah. I was actually gonna ask you, do you wanna maybe, like, meet up there--
好的 会合 是的 我想- 会合?或者
Yes! Together. Yes, I do. - …together? Or some--
太好了- 太好了
Cool. - Cool.
“想不想在那里会合?”
"Maybe meet up there together?"
你听到了吗?- “想不想一起去?”
Did you hear that? - "Wanna maybe go together?"
如果你想睡她的话 你只需要
If you wanna close the deal, all you have to do--
制♥作♥一张充满爱心的唱片合辑来向她表白
Create a lovingly curated mix CD that expresses how I feel about her.
没错 就成功了- 是吧?砰
Yes. And then you win. - Right? Boom!
该死 佐伊 你今天看起来很迷人
Damn, Zoë. You're looking fine today.
让我想…
Makes me wanna…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
什么?- 怎么啦?
What? - What happened?
你在开玩笑吗?
Is that a joke?
这 我…
I mean,
我在假装高♥潮♥了- 很好
I was pretending that I had an orgasm. - Cool.
这是酵母吗?
Was that yeast?
是的 是酵母 二氧化碳- 是的 听到了
Yeah, it was yeast. Carbon dioxide. - Yeah, I can hear it.
要我给你拿纸巾吗?
Do you want me to get you a paper towel?
好的…兄弟 谢谢- 抱歉给你添麻…
Yeah. Yeah. Thanks, bro. - Sorry about all--
不 谢了- 抱歉妨碍你了
No, thank you. - Sorry about getting in the way.
不…谢谢你 兄弟
No, no. Thanks, man.
我交叉混合
I'm cross-faded.
交叉混合是什么意思?两种不同的药物?
What's cross-faded? Two different substances?
就是喝酒又嗑药 傻瓜
Like, drunk and high, you silly.
我不知道该拿你怎么办
I don't know what to do with you.
嘿 欢迎来到我的派对和我家 这有披萨
Hey! Welcome to my party and my house. There's pizza.
如果不喜欢披萨 我可以给你热些炖肉
If you don't like pizza, I can heat you up some stew.
要来点炖肉吗?- 嗨 不用 谢了
Do you want some stew? - Hi! No, thank you.
你不要?好的 很好 嗨
You don't? Okay. Cool. And hey.
我刚和佐伊聊得很开心
I just had a great talk with Zoë.
嗨 亚斯帕- 嗨 佐伊
Yasper, hey! - Zoë, hey!
阿尼克来了吗?
Is Aniq here yet?
还没 不过呢
No. But you know what?
我们刚联♥系♥过 他应该马上到
He just talked to me. He's gonna be here any minute.
太好了
Cool!
好吧 你见到他的话 叫他来找我?
Okay. Well, when you see him, tell him to come find me?
是的 当然 不用说 很高兴见到你
Yes, of course! You kidding me? Good to see you.
喂- 你在哪里?佐伊到了
Hey. - Where are you? Zoë is here.
她在找你 她的原话是
She was asking about you. She literally just said, about you,
“叫他来找我”
to "tell him to come find me."
真的?- 你得马上到这里来
Really? - You gotta get here right now.
是的…好的 我就快好了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Okay. I'm almost done.
(佐伊的音乐合辑 从A到Z)
这张唱片合辑必须完美
This mix has to be perfect.
你知道吗?我编入了一个隐藏信息
And guess what? I encoded a hidden message.
(《天使》 夏奇)
The first letter of each song spells out A-N-I-Q, heart, E-O-Z, so--
每首歌♥的第一个字母是A-N-I-Q 爱 E-O-Z合在一起就是…
天啊 你在浪费我的通话时间你到底在说什么?
God, you're wasting my minutes! What are you talking about?
把你帅气的身材和伶牙俐齿带过来
Get those beautiful thighs and that nimble tongue over here
立刻 不然你将错失良机
right now, or you're gonna miss your shot.
至少该点个赞 好吧 我这就来- 好的 再见
At least appreciate-- Okay. I'm coming. - Okay, bye!
看看这
What is it?
(沃特的史诗级派对)
能加入吗?
Room for one more?
嗨
Hey.
好的 你保证不告诉任何人?- 好的
Okay. So, promise you won't tell anyone? - Yeah.
珍妮弗姐妹都是贱♥人♥
The Jennifers are bitches.
天啊 她们真是混♥蛋♥
Oh, God. They are such assholes.
她们只是嫉妒你表现得那么酷
They're just jealous of how cool you came off
像是能为自己做选择
for, like, making choices for yourself.
因此切尔西 我真的为你感到骄傲
So, I am really proud of you, Chelsea.
我真的不想伤害他或任何人
I really don't wanna hurt him or anybody, you know.
我只想弄清楚自己想要什么- 完全明白
I'm just trying to figure out who I am. - Totally.
你是唯一一个让我可以对这事畅所欲言的人
You're the only person I feel comfortable talking to about it.
这真的很奇怪
Which is so weird,
因为大家似乎都以谈论我为乐
because everybody seems so comfortable talking about me.
去他们的 好的 是有趣佐伊掌权的时候了
F them. Okay, it is time for Fun Zoë to take the reins.
好的 怎么玩?
Okay, what is up?
让你转忧为喜- 好的
Turn that frown upside down. - Yes.
转忧为喜
Flip the frown.
我不知道你那么调皮
I didn't know you were bad.
这里肯定有你喜欢的人
So, there's gotta be, like, someone here you're into.
没有…一个都没有
No. No. None of the guys
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表