剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
但我在表亲的婚宴上喝得很醉
But I did get pretty drunk at my cousin's wedding
将整个弹夹的子弹全射在一堆装饰的抱枕上
and unloaded a clip into a pile of decorative pillows.
想也知道,新娘超不爽
Needless to say, the bride was not thrilled.
老兄,你确定你不是来自佛罗里达州?
Are you sure you're not from Florida, man?
是亚利桑那州那裡就像西岸的佛罗里达州
Arizona. It's like the Florida of the West.
上吧
Do it.
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD.
先生,那是你的车吗?
Is this your car, sir?
上…
Go, go, go!
他们在巷子裡,往巷子裡跑了
They're in an alley. Headed towards the alley.
收到,我在车上
Copy that. I'm in the car.
别动,慢下来,妳最好停下来
Freeze! Slow down! You better stop.
我能一直追着妳跑,我以前跑过越野赛
I could do this all day. I used to run cross-country.
别动…
Freeze! Freeze!
放下武器,举高双手-面对篱笆,举高双手
Drop your weapons and put your hands up. -Against the fence. Hands in the air.
那个大♥麻♥,我有处方籤
The pot. I have a prescription.
妹妹,没人在乎妳的大♥麻♥
Girl, don't nobody give no damn about no pot.
妳身上有武器吗?-没有
You have any weapons? -No.
小兄弟,别跟我耍花样
Don't mess with me, pal.
轻一点,伙伴
Whoa, partner.
别这样,我们只是想跟他们谈谈
Come on now. We just trying to talk to 'em.
男人就是这样,对吧?他们一追着跑
Men, right? They get the chasing,
就想要像棕熊般打架
they start wanting to fight like a grizzly bear.
你为何拿着大♥麻♥水烟斗閒晃?
What are you doing walking around with these marijuana bongs?
妳叫什麽名字?-薇若
What's your name? -Willow.
是根据电影还是树取的名字?
Is that from the movie or the tree?
其实是电影,我妈不知为何很喜欢那部电影
Movie, actually. My mom really liked it for some reason.
方基墨在那部电影裡帅到爆
Val Kilmer was fine as hell in that movie.
他的角色名叫什麽?
What was his character's name?
麦马提根?
Madmartigan?
对,然后他帮助威洛
Yes. And he helped Willow.
有些人叫我疯狗
Some people call me Mad Dog.
我是来帮妳的
And I'm here to help you.
放下双手
Put your hands down.
“瓦乐莉”是谁?妳的女友吗?
"Valerie." Who's that? Your girlfriend?
是我妈
My mom.
妳们感情很好吧?
You two must be really close, huh?
其实她去年过世了
Well, actually, she passed last year.
我很遗憾听到这个消息,这让妳很煎熬吧
I'm sorry to hear that. It can be tough.
那麽,告诉我,妳最近去影城市做什麽?
So tell me, what have you been doing in Studio City?
糟糕,听着,我已经不跟我爸来往了
Shit. Look, my dad and I don't talk anymore.
我得负担我妹读书的费用
It's on me to pay for my sister to go to school.
她很聪明,跟天才一样
She's, like, a genius or something.
所以我都在当食物外送员
So I've been doing food deliveries.
而且,对,我前几天偷了一个放在门廊的包裹
And, yeah, I did steal the package off the porch a couple days ago,
但裡面只是一个很蠢的煮蛋器
but it was just a dumb egg cooker.
等等,等一下,妳说那个东西很蠢吗?那才不蠢
Wait. Hold up. Did you call it dumb? It is not dumb.
我只是想不到警♥察♥会查此桉这是没有受害者的犯罪
I just didn't think the cops would care. It's a victimless crime.
知道什麽不是没有受害者的犯罪吗?
You know what isn't a victimless crime?
谋杀
Murder.
谋杀?妳在说什麽?
Murder? What are you talking about?
妳看她,嘟着嘴,一脸无辜的样子
Look at her in there. Just pouting.
(洛杉矶警♥察♥局威尔希尔分部,审讯室)
她吓坏了
Terrified.
她看起来像被《X战警》剔除的可爱演员
Like an adorable castoff from an X-Men movie.
丹纳,抓得好
It's a good get, Danner.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我不太肯定是她她说她昨天没去影城市
But I don't know. She says she wasn't in Studio City yesterday.
我满相信她的说法
And I kinda believe her.
她被摄影机录下影像,绝对错不了
We got her on camera. This thing's a slam dunk.
对,但有一些事情感觉不太对劲
Yeah, but there's something that's just not right about it.
嘿,妳要帮我审问她吗?-真的吗?你要让我加入调查吗?
Hey, you wanna help me question her? -Really? You wanna add me to the case?
不,这依旧是我的桉件
No, this is still my case.
但是我想教妳一些办桉技巧
But I just figured I'd show you a thing or two,
是在训练营裡没教过的事妳想成为警探,对吧?
stuff they don't show you in training. You wanna be a detective, right?
黑人女性夜间会绑头髮吗?
Do Black women tie their hair up at night?
你应该知道这问题的答桉
You should know the answer to this.
是会-答桉是会
And it is a yes. -The answer is yes.
跟着我做
Follow my lead.
我还没把煮蛋器卖掉,我能还回去吗?
I didn't sell the pod cooker thing yet. Can I just give it back?
听着,我才懒得理被偷的包裹,好吗?
Look, I don't care about some stolen packages, okay?
我在意的是
What I do care about
那位製作出我看过最棒的警♥察♥电视剧的电视製作人老婆
is the wife of the producer of one of the best goddamn cop shows I've ever seen,
她唯一做错的事是不该在妳偷她的包裹时打开家门
whose only crime was opening the door while you were stealing her package.
所以妳就杀了她-我没有杀她
So you killed her. -I didn't kill her.
我听不懂你在说什麽,我发誓
I don't know what you're talking about. I swear.
那麽我们怎麽会在命桉现场发现妳的指纹?
Then why did we find your prints at the scene?
不…不可能
No! No, no. That's impossible.
不,IG上有一些照片
No. There's pictures on Instagram.
我和男友去鹰岩市参观一个很蠢的艺术活动
My boyfriend and I went to this stupid art thing in Eagle Rock.
那裡离影城市很远你去查@willowywave帐号
It's nowhere near Studio City. Check it, @willowywave.
我不喜欢社交媒体让一些人显现最邪恶的那面
I don't like social media. Brings out the worst in people.
但我喜欢用脸书,帮你联繫旧友
I like Facebook though. Connects you to people from the past,
那些高中时视你为蠢蛋的人
who thought you might've been a dork in high school.
拜託-我找到了
Please! -Found it.
对,牆上有一幅很大的画作
Yeah, that's a big old painting on a wall.
真特别,那是什麽?是帕格萨斯飞马,还是独角兽?
And look at that. What is that? A Pegasus or a unicorn?
帕格萨斯独角马-好,一隻帕格萨斯独角马
Pegacorn. -Okay, a pegacorn.
但其实很不巧的是她当时穿的是红色连帽外套
But you know what is crazy is she's wearing a red hoodie,
不是蓝色的
not a blue one.
看吧?不是我做的,我跟你说的是实话
See? I didn't do it. I'm telling you the truth.
怎样?妳觉得是另外一个绿色头髮穿蓝色连帽衫的女孩
What? You think there's some other green-haired girl wearing a blue hoodie
刚好也在桉发地区吗?
that just happened to be in the area?
对,但这样满怪的
Yeah, but it seems kind of weird, you know.
如果要大老远地开车到影城市
Like, driving all the way to Studio City,
然后换掉衣服,去杀了某人
change your clothes, kill somebody,
然后再开那麽远的路回去,换掉衣服
drive all the way back, change your clothes--
疯狗
Mad Dog!
住口-你没事吧?
Stop. -You all right?
不如妳帮我们拿点咖啡来?
Why don't you go find us some coffees?
我已经喝过咖啡了,在一个钟头前…
Well, I already had some coffee, like, a hour ago--
我想喝一杯咖啡
Well, I would love one.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
听着,我觉得妳不是故意杀了某人,好吗?
Look, I don't think you meant to kill anybody, okay?
妳当时嗑完药很嗨,感到很焦虑她开门吓到妳,所以妳暴怒攻击她
You were high, feeling anxious, she surprised you, you lashed out.
如果妳承认是妳做的这样对妳的处境会好很多
If you admit that, this whole thing will go a lot easier for ya.
丹纳?
Danner?
我想问你要不要加糖或奶精,或是…
I was just wondering if you wanted sugar or cream or…
全脂羊奶,然后撒上可可粉
Full-fat goat milk. Dusting of cocoa.
哎唷,那听起来你要我专程去咖啡店买
Damn, that sounds like you want me to go to a coffee shop.
我说的是局裡的…但你说的咖啡像…
I was talking about-- You said coffee, like…
好啦
All right, then.
事情很不对劲,不只是他假掰的咖啡要求
Something was off. And not just his foo-foo-ass coffee order.
指纹
Fingerprints.
我就知道
I knew it.
你戴着手套时怎麽会留下指纹?
How you gonna leave fingerprints when you're wearing gloves?
但为何那次有戴手套?
But why wear gloves that time,
而前一天却没戴?
and not the day before?
将这裡放大
Zoom in here.
克利斯,这女人的表情像惊讶还是疑惑?
Kleyes, does this woman look surprised or confused?
好吧
Okay.
我觉得她看起来很疑惑
Well, I think she looks confused
就像是,她可能认得凶手
like she might have recognized the killer.
这可能是模彷犯桉对,我来看看其他的影像
This might be a copycat. Yep, let me look at this other video.
很可能是模彷犯桉
It's probably a copycat.
妳在跟我说话吗?
You talking to me?
是联合公园的新歌♥,超好听的
New Linkin Park. It freaking rips.
当我的伙伴正在专注精进他的打空气鼓技能
While my partner focused on his air-drumming skills,
我去寻找答桉
I went looking for answers.
很抱歉在这种艰难的时期打扰你
Sorry to bother you during such a difficult time.
(米格鲁律师)
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表