剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
是我发誓决不去的地方
It's the one place I swore I'd never go.
如果这个人肯让开 我就能到那里
I could get there if this person would move.
亲爱的 帮我个忙
Honey, do me a favor?
- 你能哼唱那首平静的歌♥曲吗
- Can you hum your quiet song?
就是这样
There you go.
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, dipshit!
我把你的心从屁♥眼♥里掏出来怎么样
How about I pull your heart out of your asshole?
嘿 保管好 行吗
Hey. Keep that here, okay?
好的 甜心 我进去拿你的无尾熊 好吗
All right, sweetheart, I'm gonna go inside, get your koala, okay?
但我需要你待在车里 明白吗
But I need you to stay in the car. Got it?
明白
I got it.
先生 你必须马上离开这里
Sir, you have to leave the premises immediately.
- 这里不欢迎你 - 糟糕
- You're not welcome here. - Uh-oh.
兄弟 我要去那栋房♥子里拿点东西
Brother man, I'm going into that house to get something.
要么你让我进去 要么你打赢我
Either I go through you, or you go through me.
你不该…
You shouldn't have…
看招
Hyah!
噢
Ooh!
没事 宝贝 我们是高中同学 我们正在叙旧
It's okay, baby. We went to high school together, and we're catching up.
- 爸爸 当心 - 噢
- Daddy, watch out! - Oh!
我还年轻 不应该被打倒
I'm too young for this shit.
看招
Hyah!
天啊
Oh, boy.
- 爸爸 你没事吧 - 没事 亲爱的
- You okay, Daddy? - It's okay, honey.
我在帮他解决背痛问题
I'm helping him with his back problem.
等一下 我们玩得很开心 我喜欢
Just a second. We're having a lot of fun. I love this.
你说什么 你搬到萨克拉门托了
What's that? You moved to Sacramento?
- 噢
- Oh!
- 叙旧感觉真好
- It's so good catching up.
是的
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
好了 够了
Okay. Enough of this shit.
你真有两下子
You got skills,
但你少了平底锅
but you ain't got a skillet.
上菜了
Order up.
爸爸万岁
Yay, Daddy!
真香
Smells good.
不好意思 你好 我想来一点
Excuse me, hello, I'm hungry.
呃 等等 再拿一个
Uh, wait. I want one more.
- 好 你可以走了 - 请慢用
- Okay, you can go. - Please enjoy.
我必须重新掌控局面 否则我就会失去家人
I needed to regain control, or I would lose my family.
我得快速行动取回无尾熊
I had to get in and out for a quick extraction.
接着 我看到目标
And then, target acquired.
来 尝尝这个
Here, try one of these.
噢 我来之前吃了炖菜 谢谢
Oh, I had a stew before I came out, thank you.
嘿 呆子
Hey, dork.
- 什么 噢 - 无尾熊在哪里
- What? Oh. - Where's the koala?
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bud.
但我“无…学历”
I don't have the "koalafications."
那只动物在哪里
Where is the animal?
放手 别那样碰我
Get off me. Don't touch me like that.
- 噢 哇
- Ow. Whoa!
- 放手 - 这是什么
- Get off me. - What do we got here?
看看这个
Will you look at that.
我从没见过
I've never seen that in my life.
你是个坏人 你偷小孩的东西
You're a bad person. You steal from children.
退后 天啊
Back off, ch-- Wow.
- 布雷特 - 噢 呃…不…
- Brett? - Oh, uh, uh, no. No.
- 我的虾 - 是他先动手 他推我
- My prawns! - He started it! He pushed me!
整件事都是他挑起的 该死 我完了…
He started the whole thing! Shit! I'm dead. I am dead.
佐伊 别生气
Zoë, don't be mad.
我只要求你一件事 就是别来这个余兴派对
I asked you to do one thing, do not come to this after-party.
还有…等等 玛吉呢
And-- Wait, where is Maggie?
她在我父母的地下室里 看《海洋奇缘》 她很开心
Oh, she's down in… my parents' basement, watching Moana. She's very happy.
- 我能跟你谈两分钟吗 - 佐伊 这个人在打扰你吗
- Can I please talk to you for two minutes? - Zoë, is this man bothering you?
嘿 你想现在来吗 我整晚都在想揍你一顿
Hey, do you wanna go right now? I've been thinking about kicking your ass all night.
- 布雷特 - 那你还在等什么
- Brett. - Then what are you waiting for?
等你的邀请 朋友
An invitation, my friend.
热诚地邀请你 你如何回复
You are cordially invited. How do you RSVP?
- 两位 这… - 奉陪到底
- Guys, this is-- - For sure.
- 我们要准备弄脏自己了 - 嘿 顺便说一下 这帽子不错
- We're about to get filthy. - Hey, nice hat, by the way.
- 山姆杰克逊的庭院售卖♥♥会上买♥♥的吗 - 不 是新买♥♥的
- Did Sam Jackson have a yard sale? - Nah, wardrobe change.
好吧 你看起来像王子拉屎了
Okay, you look like Prince took a shit.
- 非常感谢 - 我受够了
- Thank you so much. - I am done with this.
- 这不是恭维话 - 停止 我的天啊
- It's not a compliment! - Stop it! Oh, my God.
你们想打架的话 那就去吧
You guys wanna have your little slap fight, go ahead.
但我不是你们的奖品
But I am not going to be a prize you can win.
- 佐伊 但我有… - 不 我同意 我是个女权主义者
- Zoë, but I have-- - No, I agree with you. I'm a feminist!
- 真的要打吗 - 噢 很快的 老兄
- We doing this? - Oh, it's about to be done, dog.
- 到我的舞台上来 兄弟 - 谢谢你邀请我 贱♥人♥
- Step into my arena, dog. - Thank you for having me, bitch.
我还真的很喜欢你这地方的设计
I really, actually, non-ironically, like how you designed this place.
观察得不错
That's a very kind observation.
对 还有
Yeah, here's another one:
这拳头马上就要打到你的气管上了
this fist, right now, is about to go right into your windpipe.
会把你的声带搞砸
It's gonna mess up your vocal cords so bad
甚至连你心爱的自动调音器都救不了你
that even your precious Auto-Tune won't be able to save you.
等不急了
Can't wait.
当你在想:“噢 我的职业生涯结束了…” 砰
And just as you're thinking, "Oh, my career is over. It's over," boom!
这拳头会像打皮纳塔一样 打爆你的胸骨 贱♥人♥
This fist is gonna crack your sternum like a piñata, bitch.
“X”标记拳击点
"X" marks the punch spot.
然后你所有的内脏和肋骨 都会从胸腔里溢出来
And then all your guts and your ribs are gonna spill out of your chest cavity
像十五岁生日会上的糖果一样 明白吗
like candy at a quinceañera, tú sabes?
明白得很
Me do sabes real good.
噢 很好
Oh. Muy bien.
动手吧 大个子
Go for it, big man.
你所做的只会证明你就是这样的人
All you'll do is prove who you really are.
你想控制她 你想控制我
You try to control her, you try to control me,
但事实是你才是那个失控的人
but the truth is you're the one who's out of control.
那混♥蛋♥说得没错
The asshole was right.
这就是我婚姻破裂的原因 我想控制所有人
It's why my marriage fell apart. I wanted to control everyone,
但最终 我控制不了的是我自己
but in the end, the person I couldn't control was myself.
是的
Yeah.
你手腕上有的只是两大坨屎
You just got two big turds at the end of your wrists.
使用拳头已经过时了
This whole aggro routine is old hat.
而我…赶得上潮流
And I… I'm new hat.
是顶很酷的新帽子
I'm cool new hat.
这帽子很差劲
That hat sucks.
哇 嘿…唷 搞什么
Whoa. Hey, hey! Yo, what the hell?
老兄 那可是顶又贵又蠢的帽子
Dude, that was a bullshit overpriced hat that looks stupid, man!
我就知道 帽子先掉下
I knew it! The hat fell first.
噢 我真棒
Ooh, I am good.
好吧 接下来发生了什么
Okay, anyways, what happened next?
你说中了我今晚要来参加聚会的原因
You were right about why I came to the reunion tonight.
事实是
The truth is,
在我做了那么多后 我还是无法接受我们已经结束了
even after everything I did, I could not accept that we were through.
我…想如果我不放手
And I… I thought if I could just hold on,
我就能阻止你寻找新恋情
I could keep you from moving on.
佐儿 我很抱歉 这一切的发生
Zo, I'm so sorry. For-- For everything.
我只想你幸福
I just want you to be happy.
即使这意味着你最终和泽维尔在一起
Even if that means you end up with Xavier.
天啊 好恶心 他差劲死了
Oh, God, ew. He sucks.
啊 噢
Ah. Oh.
我…很抱歉…
I'm-- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很高兴听到你这么说 他真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm so glad to hear you say that. He's such a turd.
我的天 我得走了
Oh, my God. I'm gonna go.
我要回家了 我会在离婚协议上签字
I'm gonna go home, and I'm gonna sign our divorce papers.
从现在起
And from now on,
我再也不会对你有所隐瞒和欺骗
you are gonna get nothing but openness and honesty from me.
- 永远 - 谢谢
- Forever. - Thank you.
我知道这种真心话对你来说很不容易
I know this kind of real talk can be hard for you.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表