剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
- 嗯 当然有 - 是的 我去过
- Yeah, of course. - Yes, I have, actually.
你知道是哪个城镇吗
Do you know what town it is?
如果泽维尔敢碰佐伊 我会彻底失控
If Xavier touches Zoë, I'm gonna flipping lose it.
好吧 还是别拿着刀比划
Yeah, maybe don't gesture with the knife so much.
如果有人敢碰她 我就杀了那个人
If anyone touches her, I'm gonna kill him!
你是说布雷特是佐伊的前夫
So, what you are telling me is Brett is Zoë's ex,
还曾恐吓说要杀泽维尔
and he threatened to kill Xavier?
布雷特说他会杀了任何碰佐伊的人
Brett said he'd kill anyone who touched Zoë.
所以当时我更担心自己
So at the time, I was more worried about myself.
用两只手
Two hands?
- 我可不想…算了吧 - 别看那把刀
- I don't wanna-- Let's forget about it. - Don't look at the knife.
你知道现在是什么时间吗
You know what time it is?
- 就是… - 亚斯帕时间
- It's like-- - It's Yasper time!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
我将以非常微妙的方式 去分散泽维尔的注意力
I'm gonna distract Xavier in a very subtle way.
我不会发现我的存在 我会像那Twitter小虫一样
You will not even hear me. I'm gonna be like that little Twitter bug.
明白吗 是条小虫 Twitter用的小虫
Know what I mean? It's a bug. Twitter uses a bug?
- Twitter是一只鸟 重点是… - 在我那么做的同时
- It's a bird. The whole point is-- - Whilst I do that,
你就可以带着佐伊溜出去 这是个完美的计划
you can go sneak off with Zoë. It's a perfect plan.
反正我有音乐上的事要找泽维尔谈
Because I have music business to talk about with Xavier anyway.
- 那布雷特呢 - 别管布雷特
- Yeah, what about Brett? - Don't worry about Brett.
你好 泽维尔吗 是你吗
Hiedy-hosh. Xavier? Is that you?
我被一道才华之光晃到了眼
Oh, I'm blinded by the talent for a second.
- 最近怎么样 - 亚斯帕 还好吗
- What's going on, man? - Yasper, what's up?
还喜欢我帮你装在家里的 那套影音设备吗
How you liking that AV equipment I installed in your place, huh?
被老友叫来做这件事 我受宠若惊
Because I was so flattered you called an old friend to do the job.
噢… 不 是我助理决定的
Oh… …yeah, no. My assistant chose the company we hired.
但这真的很棒 很高兴能帮到这个项目
But that's cool man, you know? Glad to help the cause.
帮到了项目 但现在是“什么 ” 当你踏进去时 感觉不可思议 对吧
Help the cause. But now it's like, "What?" when you go in there. It's insane, right?
遥控器
The remote.
不起作用 这有点怪
Doesn't really work. It's kind of weird.
- 我可以向你解释 过来一下 - 是吗
- I can explain it. Come over here. - Yeah?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, okay.
- 呃 我去去就回 - 没问题
- Um, be right b? - Sure.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
呃 女士 今晚想吃点面包吗
Uh, madam, might I interest you in some bread this evening?
嗯 谢谢先生 是的
Mmm. Thank you, good sir. Yes.
我其实现在只吃面包
I'm actually on an all-bread diet right now.
所以我整篮都要了
So I'm gonna take the whole basket.
等等 你指的是类似逆生酮饮食吗
So wait, is it sort of like a reverse keto?
是啊 会发胖 对 但这正是我现在想要的
Yeah, it's very bloating. Yeah. But that's what I'm going for right now.
- 我喜欢微胖 - 啊 你确实适合胖
- I like a nice bloat. - Ah. A bloat honestly suits you.
我是说…
That's not--
如果你想 那就没关系
If you wanted to be, it wouldn't matter.
这么多年后又重回此地 感觉很不可思议 不是吗
Isn't it so crazy to be here again after all these years?
你知道吗 我没这感觉 因为我每天都在这里
You know what? It's not for me, because I'm here every day.
- 噢 天啊 你是这里的副校长 - 是的
- Oh, wow! You're vice-principal? - Yep.
很抱歉 我竟没看到 我没看你的名牌
I'm so sorry. I didn't even see that. I didn't look at your name tag.
因为我一直在看你的脸
'Cause, you know, I was just looking at you from the chin up
因为我很尊重你
'cause I'm so respectful.
- 真是位绅士 - 噢 你知道的
- Such a gentleman. - Oh, well, you know.
噢 灯光变暗了 有节目
Oh. The lights are dimming. They're doing a thing.
- 噢
- Oh.
- 噢 - 可爱
- Oh. - Cute.
(2006年毕业班 当时和现在)
- 哇
- Whoa.
为什么全是我和布雷特
Why are they all of Brett and me?
嘿 餐厅里还售卖♥♥那美味的 巧克力曲奇饼吗
Hey, do they still serve those delicious chocolate cookies in the cafeteria?
那是我工作中最棒的部分
Best part of my job.
- 你认为也许作为副校长… - 我去拿钥匙
- Do you think maybe as vice-principal-- - I'm gonna get my keys.
- 对 呃… - 你意下如何
- Right, um… - So what do you say?
是的 当然 随你
Yeah, sure, whatever.
(发现你的激♥情♥)
我希望你喜欢这瓶佳酿 是一瓶我能拿到的法国酒
I hope you enjoy this vintage wine. It's a château whatever I could grab.
- 呃 这一瓶
- Uh, this bottle right here.
- 好喝 - 噢 是的
- Yum. - Oh, yes.
噢 好棒的一幅壁画
Oh, this is a really cool mural.
如果我告诉你这是我画的 你会相信吗
Would you believe me if I told you I painted it?
- 天啊 真的 - 是 大概两年前
- Wow! What? - Yeah. About two years ago.
- 我曾当过美术老师 - 啊 我喜欢
- I used to be the art teacher. - Aw, I love it.
这很像谢帕德费瑞 呃 和另一个艺术家的风格
It's very Shepard Fairey meets, uh, a different artist's name.
- 你还认识其他艺术家吗 - 我认识两位
- Do you know any other artists? - I know two.
谢帕德费瑞和你
I know Shepard Fairey and you.
- 对
- Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 - 切尔西
- Hey. - Chelsea.
我有话要说…
I got something to say. I got something to say.
- 现在要说 - 天啊 你喝得真醉
- Right now. - Wow, you are really drunk.
- 你们知道吗 噢 - 噢
- You know? Oh! - Oh.
- 天啊 - 噢 阿尼克
- Oh, boy. - Oh, Aniq!
- 我很抱歉 - 不 没关系 洗得掉的
- I'm sorry. - No. That's okay. It'll come out.
- 我这就去冲洗 不 没事 - 那很不好 我很抱歉
- I'm just gonna rinse this. No, it's fine. - That wasn't good. I am sorry.
- 嘿 佐儿 - 嗨
- Hey, Zo! Hey. - Hi.
- 你好吗 - 好
- Okay, how are you? - Yeah.
我…嘿 呃 嘿
Like-- I-- Hey! Um, hey.
或者我可以不洗 我其实喜欢这样
Or I could leave it. I actually like it like this.
这样能衬托出图案中的花朵
Kinda makes the flowers pop.
- 那就别洗 - 我们该走了
- Just leave it. - We should go.
- 我们有关于曲奇饼的紧急状况要处理… - 噢 当然
- We got a cookie emergency to get to, so… - Oh, totally.
- 祝你好运 - 我们走…
- Good luck with that. - Let's just…
什么状况
What was that?
我们离开这里吧 我只想找点乐子
Let's just get outta here 'cause I just wanna have some fun.
- 好 就这么办 - 好的
- Yeah, let's do that. - Okay.
- 嗯… - 嗯…
- Mmm. Mmm. - Mmm. Mmm.
- 那个笑声
- That laugh.
- 你脸上有点… - 这里
- You got something-- - Here?
在这里
It's right there.
呼 不客气
Phew. You're welcome.
你鼻子上也有一点糖
I see a little bit of sugar on your nose too.
- 还有吗 - 我来帮你擦掉
- There's more? - I'm gonna help you get it.
到处都是
In all these places?
当副校长的好处之一是…
One of the perks of being vice-principal is…
有个地方我一直想去
There is somewhere I have kinda always wanted to go.
神秘的教师休息室
The mysterious teachers' lounge.
噢
Ooh.
一切都和你想象中的一样吗
Is it everything you dreamed it would be?
这是我们存放被没收的毒品的地方
This is where we keep the confiscated drugs.
(无毒品学校区)
我的天
Oh, my God!
- 天啊
- Oh, Jesus!
- 快走… - 噢
- Go, go, go, go! - Oh!
那是教科学的夏皮罗老师 和文静的希瑟吗
Was that Mr. Shapiro, the science teacher, and Quiet Heather?
我现在是他的上司 是不是很奇怪
Isn't it weird that I'm his boss now?
我周一得和他谈谈
I'm gonna have to have a discussion with him on Monday.
- 大♥麻♥软糖 - 噢 好的
- Weed gummy? - Oh. Yeah.
- 我已经开始有感觉了 - 你已经嗨了
- I'm already starting to feel it. - You're already high?
- 哇 佐伊 - 噢 很好
- Whoa! Zoë? - Oh, okay.
嗨…
Hi, hi, hi, hi.
- 好了 准备好被惊吓 - 好
- Okay. Prepare to be stunned. - Okay.
好了 这么说你们到处去嬉闹
Okay. So you guys go here, there, you banter.
之后发生了什么 你有没有吻她
What happens after that? Did you kiss her?
- 我正要说呢 - 这可能是她的感受
- I'm getting to it. - This probably how she felt,
就像我现在的感觉 马上进入正题
like how I'm feeling right now. Get to it already.
好吧 这不容易描述 因为有点情意缠绵
Okay. It's kinda hard to talk about 'cause it gets a little sappy.
15年了 天啊
Fifteen years. Wow.
嗯 好了
Mmm. Okay. So,
- 团聚会问的问题 - 好的
- reunion questions. - Okay.
- 你开心吗 - 噢
- Are you happy? - Oh.
你的生活是否如你所愿
Is your life everything you hoped it would be?
呃 当然有些事并不如我所愿
Uh, well, there are certainly things that I wish were different.
嗯 明白
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表