剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
What are you high-fiving for? -Not us.
不 我们输了-是的 大输家
No. We lost. -Yeah, big-time.
对于他没从事建筑业 我感到意外
I was surprised he didn't work in construction,
因为感觉他做♥爱♥像是要毁掉人行道一样
'cause it felt like he was trying to, like, destroy a sidewalk.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, God.
你值得更好的 值得拥有更多-谢谢
You deserve better. You deserve a lot. -Thank you.
好吧 还有 这的确不是个好时刻
And, okay, also, it's a strange time
来对你的感情生活提出意见
to have an opinion on your love life,
但阿尼克真的很棒
but Aniq's awesome.
而且我感觉他很睿智
And I just feel like he has his shit together.
这个派对太棒了
How great is this party?
我的天-我的天啊
Oh, my God. -Oh, my God.
我在哪里?为什么我全身湿透?
Where am I? Why am I wet?
我觉得现在不是个评价他的好时机
I don't think this is really a good time to judge him.
你没事吧?一切都还好吗?-谁干的?是泽维尔 对吧?
Are you okay? Is everything all right? -Who did this? It was Xavier, wasn't it?
不 不是泽维尔-泽维尔又这样对我
No, it wasn't Xavier. -Xavier did this to me. Again.
阿尼克-他在哪里?
Aniq. -Where is he?
阿尼克 也许今晚该放下这些并向前看
Aniq, maybe tonight's the night to let go and just move on.
这不是过去的事 它仍然在发生
This isn't the past. It's still happening.
但再也不会了
But not anymore.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
阿尼克
Aniq.
阿尼克 别这样 兄弟
Aniq, come on, man.
你的意思是 我该相信你改变了主意
So, I'm just supposed to believe that you had a change of heart
不想再杀他?
and didn't want to kill him anymore?
我从没想过要杀他 我也没这么做
I never planned to kill him, and I didn't.
你可以把瓶里残留的猫用镇定剂
You can check for traces of cat tranquilizers in the flask
与泽维尔的血液做对比
against Xavier's blood.
不在血液里 他并没喝
It's not in there. He didn't drink it.
他是摔死的 你一直对他恨之入骨
It's the fall that killed him. You had the biggest grudge against him.
那告诉我 圣帕特里克节派对上到底发生了什么事?
So tell me, what happened at that Saint Patrick's Day party?
我要放下过去-你明天再开始放下过去吧
I'm moving on. -Well, move on tomorrow,
因为我们须要知道今晚是谁杀了他
'cause we need to know who killed him tonight.
杀死泽维尔的凶手可能就是一直在威胁你的人
Xavier's killer may be the person that's been threatening you.
泽维尔被杀后 我确实就再没收到短♥信♥了
You know, the texts stopped coming in, actually, when Xavier was killed.
也许是他-也许
Maybe it was him. -Maybe.
但他的手♥机♥不在他身上 帮帮我
But his phone wasn't on his person. Help me out.
那个圣帕特里克节派对对我们所有人来说都难以忘记
That Saint Patrick's Day party was a big night for all of us.
而且天啊 阿尼克 我
And-- Oh, my God, Aniq.
阿尼克怎么啦?
What happened to Aniq?
不 我…
No.
不 我是说:“天啊 唷”
No, I was just like, "Oh, my God. You know? Eek."
他也在场罢了
He was just there.
以及那-卡尔普
And the-- -Culp.
马上把阿尼克叫来
Get Aniq in here right now.
知道吗?我只是口误 请别把他扯进来
You know what? I misspoke. Please leave him out of this.
他是个好人-听着
He's a good guy. -Now,
当他醒来时 没穿裤子并全身湿透了
when he woke up pants-less and wet,
你说阿尼克说
you said that Aniq said
泽维尔又这样对他
Xavier did this to him again.
又对吧?你说他是这么说的 对吧?
Again. Right? That's what you said he said, right?
是的
Yeah.
那么第一次是在那个派对上吗?
So, was the first time at that party?
我们找不到他
We can't find him.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
怎么 他被吸进某个传送门了吗?
What, did he fall into some portal that's sucking everybody up?
听着 把阿尼克找出来我现在就得跟他谈谈
Look, find Aniq. I need to talk to him now.
还有 要仔细地找
And actually look for him.
你搞得好像这房♥子只有两间卧室似的给我找遍所有该死的房♥间
You're acting like this is a two-bedroom house. Look in every fucking room.
糟了
Shit.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表