剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
What's happening? Hey. Hey.
那不是车钥匙 是你的口红 而你把它弄坏了
Those aren't keys. That's your lipstick, and you've ruined it.
是啊 我不应该…我不…这是…噢
Yeah, I should not-- I'm not-- It's-- Oh!
而这是… 愤怒 懂吗
And, you know, it's… …anger, you know?
还有…圣帕特里克节派对
And-- And Saint Patrick's Day party.
他会后悔的
He's gonna be sorry.
等等 停…谁会后悔
Wait. Stop, stop. Who's gonna be sorry?
- 噢 - 慢点…
- Oh. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 我得去余兴派对了
Whoa. I gotta get to the after-party.
你不能开车 好吗 不如这样 搭我的顺风车
You can't drive, all right? How about this? I can give you a ride.
好的 当然 无所谓
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
很感动你邀请我玩你的游戏
I'm touched you asked me to play your game.
是的 所有人 呃 都参与 所以不是…
Yeah. Well, everybody is, uh, participating, so it's not--
- 这对我意义重大 - 嗯哼
- It means a lot. - Mm-hmm.
- 抱歉 噢 呃 沃特 - 可以了
- Sorry. Oh. Uh, Walt. - That's enough.
噢
Oh.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
呃 佐伊 很…抱歉 我之前…太强势了
Uh, Zoë. I'm s-sorry I was-- I was so pushy earlier.
不…抱歉的是我
No, no, no. I'm sorry.
我没考虑到现在的情况 对你来说也很不容易
I didn't consider this is probably really hard for you too.
我很担心你 似乎所有人都认为是你干的
And I'm worried about you. Everyone seems to think you did it.
所有人 每个人都在谈论这事
Everyone. It's all anyone's talking about.
抱歉 对你来说这不是有趣的事
Sorry, you're you. That's not funny.
我让大家都这么做的真正原因
The real reason I'm getting everybody to do this
是为了找出杀害泽维尔的凶手
is so I can find out who killed Xavier.
你说什么
What?
这很复杂
Well, it's complicated.
但那个写出跟我脖子上的 “腹泻”字迹一样的人
But whoever writes "diarrhea" the same way it's written on my neck
很可能是凶手
may be the killer.
此外 我认为我创造了一款 挺…有趣的游戏
Plus, I think I created a pretty-- pretty fun game.
- 有三个回合 每一级… - 你脖子上的字是什么样子
- There's three rounds, so each tier-- - What does it look like on your neck?
呃 你写了之后 我…才给你看
Uh, you know, I'll-- I'll-- I'll show you after.
你不是认真的吧
Are you being serious?
我觉得你不可能杀人
I don't think you could've killed anyone,
更别说在昏倒的我身上画画
let alone draw on me when I was passed out.
这我可不太确定…
Well, I wouldn't be too sure…
在你脖子上画画的那部分
about that last part.
你在我身上画画
You drew on me?
(没有腹泻)
什么…那你写了什么
What-- Well, what did you draw?
那你得自己找了
Guess you'll have to find out.
(抱歉)
- 你一定想知道… - 噢
- You've got to wonder… - Oh!
她是否因为知道这是个测试 而改变了她的笔迹
…if she changed her handwriting because she knew it was a test.
聪明吧
Is that smart?
不敢相信你还在这里
It's amazing you're still here.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们去了余兴派对 我也给泽维尔发了短♥信♥
So we rolled into the after-party. And I texted Xavier.
(泽维尔 我到了 来赐福吗 )
亚斯帕 真是令人印象深刻的顺风车
What an impressive, fabulous ride, Yasper.
非常感谢 车是我的
Well, thank you very much. And it's mine.
百分之…他在打字 正在回我短♥信♥
That's 100 perc-- He's texting. He's texting back right now.
噢 我讨厌这漂亮至极、令人惊叹的房♥子
Oh, I hate this perfectly beautiful, amazing house.
他还在打字…你们有见到泽维尔吗
He's still texting. Still texting. Do you guys see Xavier anywhere?
呃 我才不在乎泽维尔呢
Uh, Xavier Schmavier.
还在打字
Still texting.
也许他在想该用什么完美的 方式赐福我的歌♥
Maybe he's probably thinking about the perfect way to bless my track.
嘿 哥们 如果你需要 我会赐福你的歌♥ 好吗
Hey, buddy. If you need it, I'll bless your track, 'kay?
怎么这么久
Why is this taking so long?
是 亚斯帕 兄弟 最近怎么样
Yes. Yasper. How's it going, man?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
来吧 兄弟 只需一则短♥信♥ 拜托
Come on, man. Just one text. Please.
阿尼克
Aniq.
只是一件衣服
I mean, it's just a dress.
只是一件衣服 不…
Just a dress? Nah, nah.
这是个带有感叹号♥的表述
That's a statement with an exclamation point.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah. You know it.
兄弟 你好吗
What's up, man?
- 嗨 布雷特 - 是
- Hey, Brett. - Yeah.
- 布雷特 搞什么鬼 - 不好
- Brett? What the hell? - Whoops.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
噢 没事 宝贝
Oh, I'm aces, baby.
- 你喝得很醉 阿尼克… - 你非常有才华
- You're very drunk. Aniq. Aniq. - You're so talented.
嘿 泽维尔…我还在等你的短♥信♥
Hey, Xavier. Xavier. I'm still waiting for that text.
- 老兄 记得我吗 - 记得 贱♥人♥
- Remember me, bro? - I remember, bitch.
- 噢 我记得你 - 噢 是吗 你记得些什么
- Oh, I remember you. - Oh, yeah? What do you remember?
一切都要崩溃了
It's all falling apart.
火焰果冻酒
Flaming Jell-O shots!
- 不… - 噢 好难喝
- No. No, no, no, no, no, no. No. No. - Oh, that's terrible.
- 不… - 再来一杯
- No, no. - One more.
不 这是蜡烛…
No, that's a candle. That's a candle.
- 你是根蜡烛 - 呜呼 拿着
- You're a candle. - Whoops, here you go.
- 噢 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Oh, thank you. - Thank you.
两段主歌♥、三段副歌♥ 一段过渡和一颗破碎的心
Two verses, three choruses, one bridge and a broken heart.
什么 你还看到了什么吗 有看到发生了什么事吗
What? Did you see anything else? Did you see what happened?
我迷失于四分之一拍的时间里
I was lost in 4/4 time.
可是…当我见到阿尼克时 我又救了他
But-- But when I did see Aniq, I came to his rescue again.
请把腿合上 好吗
Could you close your legs, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
真高兴我把恶作剧笔带来了
I'm so pumped I brought my pranking pen.
内德 你在做什么
Ned, what is wrong with you?
- 这一点都不好笑 别碰他 - 只是恶作剧 我画了胡须
- That's not funny. Get off of him. - It's pranks. I put a mustache--
- 很有创意 - 这有什么好笑的 只是胡须
- It's very original. - Why is that funny? It's a mustache.
现在不好笑 当他醒来时 就会很有趣
It's not funny now. It'll be funny when he wakes up.
阿尼克 哥们 你没事吧 听到我说话吗
Aniq, you okay, buddy? Can you hear me?
你的裤子怎么了 怎么会这样
What happened with your pants? How is that even possible?
顺便说说 这胡子还不错 有点像蓝道
By the way, the mustache looks good. A little Lando.
我去给你拿条裤子 好吗
I'm gonna get you some pants, okay?
(《来人救救我》美国巡演)
也许有一天会是我
Could be me one day.
噢 夏皮罗老师 兄弟 怎么了 我不知道你会…
Oh, Mr. Shapiro! What's going on, dude? I didn't know you were gonna--
现在不是时候 不方便吗 好吧 噢 嗨 希瑟
It's a bad time. It's a bad time? Okay. Oh. Hi, Heather.
救世英雄来了 是的 这样你的老二就不会对外开放了
A hero has come. Yeah, now your penis won't be out to the world.
你明白 听着
Do you know what I mean? Listen to me.
- 我会一直在你身边
- I will always be by your side.
不管发生什么 我都会在你身边 我们一起经历了那么多…
No matter what happens, I'm here for you. We've been through so much--
(工作文件夹中第12首歌♥ 应该适合我们的合作)
(灵感来自你 我十分钟后到)
噢 宝贝 又有希望了 宝贝 我们走吧
Oh, baby! It's back on, baby! Let's go!
佐伊 准备好听一首热门歌♥曲了吗
You ready for a hit track, Zoë?
呜呼 人人为我 我去你的
Whoo! All for one and fuck 'em all!
这转变也太大了 发生什么了
What a twist! What happened?
- 切尔 准备好来点音乐魔法吗 - 不 我想我要回家了
- Chels, ready for some music magic? - Nah. I think I'm gonna go home.
不 别回家 会有试听派对的 发生了什么事 说说看
No, you can't. There's gonna be a listening party. What's wrong? Tell me.
我今晚想做点事 但没成功
I was gonna do a thing tonight, and it didn't work out.
我能说一件让你震惊的事吗
Can I tell you something that is gonna blow your brains?
我要和泽维尔录首歌♥ 这是我们 继Ska Pe Diem之后的首次合作
I'm about to record a track with Xavier. It's the first time since Ska-pe Diem.
Ska Pe Diem是2000年代中期东湾地区 最有名的高中斯卡乐队吗
Ska-pe Diem, the premier East Bay Area high school ska band from the mid-2000s?
天啊 我们在高中时很出色 所以你知道我们的一切
Oh, my God. You know all about us because we were incredible in high school.
是啊 我整个星期都魂不守舍
Yeah, my head exploded off my body, and I had no head for a week.
很抱歉 这不是重点 重点是 现在抓住机会
That's not the point, I'm so sorry. The point is, take your shot now.
对Ska Pe Diem来说 永远不会太迟 你明白我的意思吗
It is never too late to ska-pe diem. Do you understand what I'm saying?
我就是活生生的例子 看看这 从这边看 然后这边
I'm living proof. Look at this. From this side now. And this.
你是我见过的人当中 最激励人心的
You are the most inspiring individual I've ever met.
- 亚斯帕 谢谢你 - 多么棒的交流 谢谢
- Thank you, Yasper. - What a great conversation. Thank you.
等等…慢着…这很重要 好吗
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, hold up. This is serious, okay?
大家都知道现在是什么时间吗
Does everybody know what time it is?
- 是派对时间
- It's time to party.
噢 好的 她也过去了 她的事应该和他有关
Oh, okay. She's going over there too. I guess her thing involves him.
很好 噢
That's cool. Oh.
把他带过来 兄弟 去录音棚
Bringing him over here. My man, to the recording studio.
是时候让我们…好的 他们上楼去了
It is time for us to-- Okay, they're going up there.
应该是这里 啊 X 好 这样吧
It's this way. Ah, X. Okay, you know what?
十分钟后录音棚见 没事
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表