剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
This wasn't a reunion. It was hell.
我是他们眼中的傻瓜 他们都在嘲笑…
I was their fool. And they were all laughing at…
恶作剧时间到了
It's prank o'clock.
老兄 你还是小学生吗?
Are you 12 years old, dude?
真有趣-天啊
It's funny. -Jesus.
你不明白的-我的天
You don't get it. -Oh, my God.
兄弟 你是我在这里唯一信任的人
You're the only one that I trust here, man.
主要是因为你昏迷了 这是我一手造成的
Mostly because you're unconscious, which I fully caused.
听着 我今晚是来解决事情的
Listen, I came to fix things tonight,
但我却不断制♥造♥出更多麻烦
and I just keep causing more and more disaster.
(对不起)
阿尼克 你是个好人
You're so good, Aniq.
我厌倦了那种混乱 是时候结束它了
I was tired of chaos. It was time to finish this.
(饥饿的河马)
在被人干掉之前
Before someone finished me.
我得采取行动 但我太害怕了
I had to act, but I was too afraid.
在这如此黑暗的混乱中任何指路的光就已足够
And in a chaos this dark, any guiding light would suffice.
切尔西
Chelsea.
你就快死了-怎么说?
You're gonna die… -How?
就在你听说我要和泽维尔一起录制一首歌♥的时候
…when you hear that Xavier and I are about to record a song together
就在那录音棚里并将永远改变音乐的发展轨迹
right there in that studio and change the course of music forever.
真好
Good for you.
我今晚也有一些计划 但并没成功
I had some plans tonight too, but they didn't really pan out.
所以 我要离开了
So, I'm gonna head out.
别走
Stop.
听着 如果我今晚学到了什么 那就是
Listen, if there's anything that I learned tonight, it's this.
人的一生不止一次机会 你得尝试第二次
You don't just get one shot in life. You gotta take that second shot.
及时行乐吧
Carpe the hell out of that diem.
不 太迟了
No, it's too late.
不迟 你知道为什么吗?想知道原因吗?
No. You know why? Do you wanna know why?
是的
Yeah.
因为掌控权在你手里 切尔西除了你 别无他人 你行的
Because you're in control, Chelsea. Nobody else. You. You got this.
天啊 我想我这辈子需要听到的就是这一句 掌控权在我手里
God. I think I just needed to hear that once in my damn life. I'm in control.
没错-也许掌控权一直都在我手里
Yes. -Maybe I've always been in control.
是的-亚斯帕 谢谢你
Yes! -Thank you, Yasper.
我激励你了吗?-彻彻底底
Did I just inspire you? -I mean, fully.
我能用这故事写首歌♥吗?
Can I write a song about this?
只要不用我名字-当然 好的
Don't use my name. -You got it. Okay.
嘿 派对朋友们
Hey, hey, party people!
X表示地点 对吧?
"X" marks the spot, am I right?
因为我就是X
'Cause I'm X,
而这里是我家
and this is my spot.
好了 说正经的 给希尔蒙特高中点赞
All right. But for real, big-ups to Hillmount High.
听着 我们从中上层开始 现在我们在这里
Okay, we started at the upper-middle, and now we here.
我明天要回洛杉矶出席儿童选择奖颁奖礼 但今晚
I head back to LA tomorrow for the Kids' Choice Awards, but for tonight,
我的家是…你们知道我要说的
mi casa is… I mean, you know how the rest of that goes.
我们会永远活下去
We gonna live forever!
糟了 我们雇了保姆 是时间回去了
Oh, no. We've got a sitter. We should probably get going.
我明天还有课 明早有普拉提
It's late for a school night. I have Pilates in the morning.
嗨
Hi.
嗨-在这里碰到你真巧
Hi. Hey. -It's funny running into you here.
这是我家
It's my house.
我开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
我也是-我们一直没机会叙旧
So was I. -We never got that chance to catch up.
也许我们该去个较私密的地方
Maybe we should go somewhere more private.
该死 是的 不 只不过我很忙
Damn. Yeah, no. I'm, like, pretty busy.
我得招待所有的宾客
Just all these people, gotta give them what they want.
必须分身-就几分钟的时间 行吗?
Just spread the X. -Come on. What's a couple minutes?
我卧室里的灯像是坏了
The lights are, like, flashing in my bedroom.
我该去查看一下
I should probably check that out,
因为有可能出现像电影《寄生虫》的情况
'cause it might be like a Parasite situation.
我没看过那部电影但在维♥基♥百♥科♥上读了情节总结
I never actually saw that movie, but I read the plot summary on Wikipedia,
像是那家伙竟然一直都藏在地下室里
and, like, the dude was in the bunker the whole time.
就是 好的 再见
Like-- All right, peace.
我知道他在躲我但为了了结这件事 我必须控制局面
I knew he was avoiding me. But to get closure, I had to take control.
灯没坏?
No flashing lights?
什么?
What?
没坏
Nah.
我为你特制了饮料 想尝尝吗?
Would you like one? I made a drink special for you.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
天啊 我的名字
Shit. That's my name.
没错
That's right.
等等 别喝 里头加了猫用镇定剂
Wait. Stop. That's filled with cat tranquilizers.
所以只能喝一小口?
So, like, sip instead of gulp?
不 我是说别喝这个剂量很危险 不会让你嗨起来
No. Like, don't drink it. It's, like, a dangerous amount, not a fun amount.
我有点不明白-好吧 我要向你坦白一件事
I'm, like, confused. -Okay, I have a confession to make.
我今晚来这里是为了迷晕你拍下你的裸照
I came here tonight to knock you out, take pictures of you naked,
然后放到网上
and leak it on the Internet.
天啊 好的 首先要说的是我已经把自己的裸照放出去了
Wow. Okay. First off, I've already leaked those types of photos of myself.
其次 我猜你心里还在怨恨那次
And second, I guess you're still feeling a grudge about the…
圣帕特里克节派对?是的
Saint Patrick's Day party? Yeah.
你背叛了我
You fucked me over.
那次聚会之后 我陷入困境
After that party, I was stranded.
所有人都认为我是个撒谎的疯怪物
Everybody thought I was a crazy, lying monster.
最后连我自己都相信了
Even I believed it eventually.
导致我开始做出糟糕的抉择
Till I started making these trash choices.
导致我过上了悲惨的生活我把这一切都归咎于你
Till I had this trash life, and I blamed you for all of it.
听着 我是无心的-我不需要那毫无诚意的道歉
Look, I didn't mean it. -I don't even want your weak apology.
既然我来了 我只需要确定
Now that I'm here, I actually just need to know
你知道自己是个混♥蛋♥
that you know that you're an asshole
是个渣男
and a douche.
是的 我
Yeah. I--
什么?
Yeah?
为什么不对着我说?
Why don't you speak it for me?
如果 那么我是
So, I'm, like--
我是一个混♥蛋♥
I'm, like-- I'm, like, an asshole.
和一个渣男
And a douche.
用唱的
Now sing it.
我是一个混♥蛋♥
I'm, like, an asshole
和一个渣男
And a douche
看来自动调音真的帮了你不少
Auto-Tune really does wonders for you.
这以后 我不再需要你做些什么了
I really don't need anything more from you after that.
除了叫你别喝这个 停-是的
Except for you not to drink that. Stop. -Oh, right.
猫用-把它倒了
The cat-- -Go pour it out.
猫毒药 是的 好的
Cat poison. Yeah. All right.
这不是我想象中的结局
It wasn't the ending I had imagined,
但却是一个新的开始
but it was a new beginning.
我终于有机会掌控自己的人生
A chance to finally take control of my life.
我的第二次机会
My second shot.
顺道问问 你的故事里有金色假发吗?
Was there a blond wig in this, by the way?
没有 多么奇怪而具体的问题
No. What a weird and specific question.
当我从楼上下来时 大多数人都回家了
When I came down, most everyone had gone home.
这是我能抓住的最后一次机会
It was my last chance to catch…
佐伊 嗨 我能跟你说句话吗?
Zoë. Hi, hey. Could I just talk to you for just one second?
就一件事 而之后你就再也不用跟我说话了
Just one thing and then you don't have to talk to me ever again.
或看到我-很好
Or look at me. -Cool.
我只想说
So, I just wanna say
我真的很抱歉
that I'm really, really sorry.
我欠你的道歉何止数万个
You deserve a hundred thousand apologies from me.
是的
Yeah, I do.
这是件既恶心又不对的事 我非常后悔
It was so gross and wrong, and I totally regret it.
我做了太多错误的选择
I've made so many bad choices,
而这是最糟糕的一个 我已准备好面对它
and this is, like, the worst one, and I'm ready to own it.
这一点都不值得 因为布雷特
It wasn't even worth it because Brett is…
床上功夫糟透了 你可以说
Bad at sex. You can say it.
布雷特床上功夫糟透了
Brett is bad at sex.
和他做♥爱♥像是
The sex with him is…
直奔终点线
A rush to the finish line.
是的 我心想:“这不是体育项目”
Yeah. I'm like, "This is not a sport."
还有那不断的击掌举动
And then just, like, the constant high fives.
有人胜利了吗?
Who won here?
为了什么击掌?-我们没赢
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表