剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
感受到它的效力了吗?
Are you feeling this yet?
等我感受到时你会知道的我会变成完全不同的人…
You'll know when I'm feeling it. I'm an entirely different per--
好…像是,你有想过…
Okay, okay. Like, have you ever considered
(呼麻后的恍神柔依)
…其实我们的内心深处都是迷路在找子宫的小孩吗?
how deep down we're all just lost children looking for the womb?
这场同学会就像是我们重回子宫
This reunion is a rewombion.
天啊,我忘记我们嗑药后会变成这样
Oh, God. I forgot I get like this when we do drugs.
就像是有各种不同版本的我,对吧?
It's like I'm all these different versions of me, right?
所以现在这个“我”是真的我还是演出来的我?
So, like, is this "me" me or a performance of me?
好吧,妳现在绝对在嗨了
Okay. Now you're definitely high.
每个人都不只有一个自己,对吧?
There's more to everyone than just one thing, right?
但我现在的生活遭受极大的转变我不知道要当哪个“我”了
But now that my life is changing so much, I can't figure out which "me" to be.
我喜欢密室脱逃游戏的原因是从深一点的层面来看
You know, the thing I like about escape rooms on, like, a deeper level
房♥间会让你觉得被困住,甚至是毫无希望
is that they make you feel stuck, even hopeless.
但最终每个人都会找到自己的出路
But eventually, everyone finds their way through.
除了某些明尼苏达维京人队的球员以外
Except for some members of the Minnesota Vikings one time.
你讲的话好有深度喔,老兄
That is so deep, man.
妳知道我高中时暗恋妳,对吧?
You know I had a crush on you in high school, right?
什麽?我不知道
What? I had no idea.
明明就很明显
It was pretty obvious.
这个傢伙想干嘛?
What is this guy doing?
天啊…红色警戒,他要来亲妳了
Oh, God. Oh, God. Code red. He is coming in hot for a kiss.
我们就亲下去吧
I say we go for it.
妳心裡是什麽感觉?
What does your heart feel?
我同意亲下去,但前提是我们
I'm on board, but only if it doesn't mean we're, like,
不必整晚都跟他在一起
stuck with him the whole night.
妈妈-玛姬?
Mommy! -Maggie?
妳怎麽会来?
What are you doing here?
家有急事
Family emergency.
她在说谎-绝对是
That is a fucking lie. -Absolutely.
我狂打布雷特的电话,但他都没接
I called Brett like a thousand times, but no answer.
什麽?
What?
(熊妈妈柔依)
(她的蠢爸爸在哪裡?)
(看好我的人类小孩,我要去找他然后把他吃了)
我问妳一件事
Let me ask you something.
如果玛姬没出现…
If Maggie wouldn't have showed up…
妳会和安尼克接吻吗?
would you have kissed Aniq?
这与桉件有关吗?
Is that relevant to the case?
这建构出个人感受-好
It establishes state of mind. -Okay.
而且,对啦,我有点好奇,我想知道
And yes, I may be a little curious. I wanna know.
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
跟妳说实话,我从17岁开始就只跟同一个男人接吻
To tell you the truth, I have been kissing the same guy since I was 17.
天啊-所以见到一张不同的嘴朝我靠近时
Damn. -So to see a different mouth coming at me,
那种感觉…真的很怪
it was… really weird.
我当时心想“要是我亲别人的吻功很差怎麽办?”
I thought, "What if I'm bad at kissing someone else?"
我不知道头该怎麽歪
I don't know how to tilt my head,
或是我该先吻上唇,还是下唇又或是我真的想要接吻吗?
or if I was going for the top lip or the bottom lip or whether I even wanted to.
他的嘴巴是张开还是闭着的?-闭着的
Was his mouth open or closed? -The latter.
所以他是要像这样亲妳吗?-对
So he was giving you one of these? -Yes.
对…那代表他喜欢妳
Yeah, yeah. That mean he like you.
对,如果男人是这样伸出舌头就只是想跟妳上♥床♥而已
Yeah, cause if they go like this… they just tryna get it in you.
糟糕,我觉得柯普在跟踪我们
Shit. I think that Culp is following us.
天啊,他用过的所有道具,兄弟
Oh, my God. All of his props, dude.
这是…电影《亚兹》“我准备好掷出高分了”
From-- From Yahtzee, the movie! "I did Yahtzee that coming!"
兄弟,冷静点,我听不清楚了-好…
Dude, chill. I'm trying to listen. -Yeah. Yeah.
兄弟,札维耶未出版的自传《我是札维耶》,我好奇是否有提到我
Dude, it's Xavier's unreleased biography, IX. I wonder if he mentions me in it.
什麽?
What?
兄弟,这裡是唯一一处他们不让我们进入的地方
Dude, this is the only place they didn't let us go into
就是我们来安装影音设备的时候这裡感觉像一间安全房♥
when we were installing the A/V equipment. It almost feels like a panic room.
不
Oh, no!
你做了什麽?-对,我想我们是在一间安全房♥裡
What did you do? -Yeah. I think we're in a panic room.
我什麽也听不见-这裡面没讯号
I can't hear anything. -We get no reception.
救命…-我们一定是在安全房♥裡
Help! Help! -We're definitely in a panic room.
别再说“安全房♥”了
Stop saying "panic room."
兄弟,这裡是最安全的地方
Dude, this is the safest place we could be.
我不想待在最安全的地方我要听她们的谈话
I don't wanna be in the safest place. I wanna hear this conversation.
那麽你就不该待在安全房♥裡-雅斯博,我爱你
You shouldn't be in a panic room then. -Yasper, I love you.
但如果你再说一次“安全房♥”我就会抓狂
If you say "panic room" one more time, I'm gonna flip.
好,是我不好-谢谢
Okay, my bad. -Thank you.
但我们确实在一间安全房♥裡
We are in a panic room though.
什麽?是跑哪去了…
What? Where in the hell are--
那些饥饿河马已经疯了
Those hungry, hungry hippos have lost their marbles.
等等,你不是密室设计师吗?帮助我们逃离这个房♥间吧
Wait, don't you run an escape room? Well, help us escape from this room.
雅斯博,这是两码子的事
Yasper, it doesn't work like that.
别做这种手势
Don't do this.
我思考时就会做这种手势-好
It's what I do when I'm thinking. -Okay.
你看这个,我们有画面了,你看
Oh, look at this. We got something. Here we go.
有画面,你看
This is something. Look at this.
你会读唇语吗?
Can you read lips?
会,绝对会,现在要我读吗?-对,请
Yes. 100%. You want me to now? -Yes, please.
好,我的牙齿…
Okay. Oh, my teeth. My teeth.
柔依,妳觉得安尼克如何?兄弟,妳觉得安尼克如何?
Zoë, what do you think of Aniq? Dude, what do you think of Aniq?
我喜欢…高汤,我阿姨有奇怪的磁碟
I like… I like broth. My aunt's got weird floppies.
汉堡小帮手的手套…
The Hamburger Helper glove--
你可以直说你不会读唇语
You can say you don't read lips.
我会读唇语,给我一点时间
I read lips. Give me a second.
所以,我找到布雷特,克制自己别杀他
So I found Brett, managed not to eat him alive,
然后我就试着继续享受我的夜晚
and then I just tried to get back to my evening.
(在我海扁你之前把她带回家)
好啦
Fine!
妳得回家了吗?-当然不用
So do you have to head home? -Hell, nah.
现在是爱玩的柔依作主,上一次这样时
Fun Zoë is in charge, and the last time that happened,
当晚我在超♥市♥裡让一个陌生人帮我染髮
the night ended with me getting my hair dyed by a stranger behind a Circle K.
我们去参加续摊派对吧
So let's get to the after-party.
好,妳要怎麽去?
Okay. How are you gettin' to there?
因为我有开噗噗来,也就是我的车啦
'Cause I got my whip. By which I mean a car.
柔依,来跟我一起飞吧
Zoë! Come fly with me.
太好了,好玩
Yes! Fun!
女士先请
Ladies first.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
我们不能抛下安尼克
We can't bail on Aniq.
来吧,这项有在妳的清单上
Come on. It's on the list.
(尝试没做过的活动)
上来吧
Hop aboard.
安尼克?
Aniq?
所以,妳还是一位艺术家,或是…
So, are you still an artist, or--
天啊,他记得耶,他真贴心
OMG. He remembered. He is so sweet.
其实我很欣赏妳的作品
You know what? I really dig your shit.
同行艺术家欣赏我们的作品
Fellow artists, he digs our shit.
谢谢,你人真好
I mean, thank you. That's nice of you to say.
嘿,哟,真是的,妳听我说
Hey. Yo, shit, rap on this.
妳该来帮我设计下张专辑的封面-真的吗?
You should do my next album cover. -Really?
好,分享个构思给妳听觉得烂的话就告诉我
Aight, tell me if you think this is a bad idea.
那个构思一点都不烂但如果在封面上我是一隻老虎
I mean, it's not. But, like, what if I'm a tiger,
(札维耶)
but my fur is, like, money.
但我身上被钱覆盖
然后我被一个巨大又性感的宝宝抱着
And I'm being held by a big, hot baby.
宝宝的一条手臂上纹满我的样貌
And what if the baby had a full arm sleeve tattoo of my face.
但不是那种普通的胖宝宝
But not one of those regular, like, fat babies,
而是那种有高颧骨和美貌的帅气宝宝,妳懂吧?
but, like, a hot one with cheekbones and shit, you know?
然后他的身形是…有完美肌肉线条
And he's like, you know-- He's, like, cut.
我要大家看到他时会觉得“哇,那个宝宝很注重身材”
I want people to look at it and be like, "Wow! That baby takes care of its body."
救命啊
Help.
我不知道怎麽顺畅地转移这个不知所云的话题
I don't know how to smoothly transition the convo away from whatever this is.
我们要弄响火灾警铃吗?
We could set off the fire alarm?
“《欢乐今宵》”?
"Bye Bye Birdie"?
那是我们演过我最喜欢的一部音乐剧哇,你还将海报留着啊?
That was my favorite play we did. Wow. You still keep this around?
不,我留着它是为了提醒我自己我以前是个超宅的鲁蛇
Nah, I keep it around to remind myself what a nerdy loser I was.
因为我现在是万众瞩目的摇滚明星“康拉德博迪”
'Cause now I'm Conrad motherfucking Birdie!
是剧中的主角明星,宝贝
Star of the show, baby.
其实剧中的主角是写歌♥的书呆子艾伯特
Actually, the star is Albert, the nerdy songwriter.
剧名又没提到他的名字
It's not called "Bye Bye, Albert."
妳还记得啊?
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表