剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
或许妳之后能来探监
Maybe you can visit me when I'm in prison.
我不知道监狱是否会让妳带指甲锉刀…
Don't know if they'll let you bring a little file--
走-你们得跟我说发生何事了
Come on. -You gotta tell me what happened.
你们不能就这样离开,那就像是…
You can't just leave. Just like it's--
别那样想,好吗?
Don't think like that, okay?
我们先深呼吸
Let's just breathe.
当时妳和雀儿喜站在楼梯上
You and Chelsea were on the stairs.
妳们应该看到了有人在我之前上楼这不合理
You'd have seen someone go up before me. It doesn't add up.
好,还记得你说过,你最喜欢密室脱逃游戏的部分是
Okay. Remember how you said that the thing you like the most about escape rooms
它让你感到迷惘和无助,而且受困吧?
is that they make you feel lost and hopeless and stuck?
但最终每个人都会找到自己的出路
But eventually, everyone finds their way through.
那是你说过的话
You said that.
真好
So sweet.
嗨-嗨
Hi. -Hi.
嘿
Hey.
其实我从未看过日出
You know, I've never seen a sunrise.
景色
The view.
我们正在讲一些…
We're in the middle of some--
谢谢
Thank you.
好,关于安尼克,我承认他做了一些事
Okay. Aniq, I will admit, has done some things
让他看起来绝对不是无辜的
that make him seem not innocent at all.
但是…-丹纳…
But-- -Danner, Danner.
当妳听到蹄声时,想想那是马别把牠想成是斑马
When you hear the clomping of hooves, think horses, not zebras.
这是谜语吗?你知道我很擅长猜谜语
Is this a riddle? You know I'm good at riddles.
通常最简单的答桉就是正确的
Usually, the simplest answer is the right one.
以这个桉件来说,凶手就是安尼克
And in this case, it's Aniq.
但如果你在坦尚尼亚听见蹄声
But if you hear the clomping of hooves in Tanzania,
十次裡面有九次是斑马
nine times out of ten, it's zebras.
天啊
Oh, my God.
妳的理论太複杂了-或是牠们是从动物园逃出来的
Your theories are so convoluted. -Or they could be breaking out of the zoo.
你有看过克里斯洛克配音的《马达加斯加》吗?那些动物…
Did you see Madagascar with Chris Rock? They had all them animals--
妳认为一个电视製作人装扮成女性
You think the TV producer dressed up as a woman
然后假装成包裹小偷去杀他老婆?
and acted like a package thief to kill his wife?
要做到这一点他需要让他老婆开门的一刻
To do that, he would have needed her to open the door
和偷包裹是同一瞬间
at the exact same moment that he was about to steal the package.
亲爱的,那很不合理
It doesn't make sense, honey.
那是合理的-什麽?
It does make sense. -What?
就是这样-哪样?什麽?
That's it! -What's it? What?
我知道是谁杀了札维耶
I know who killed Xavier!
还有他是怎麽做到的
And how they did it.
我破桉了,柯普,我破桉了-什麽?是谁?
I solved it, Culp. I solved it. -What? Who?
好,我们只需要将几个疑点解开像是那顶假髮和珍妮佛2号
Okay, we just gotta tie up a few loose ends like the wig and Jennifer 2.
没时间解开疑点了,好吗?妳要嘛就破桉,要不然就是没有
There are no time for loose ends, okay? You either solved it, or you didn't.
还有一个人我没讯问
There's one person that I didn't interview
他应该有我需要的解答
that probably has the answers that I need.
妈妈
Mommy!
玛姬?妳怎麽会在这裡?-今晚又见到妳了
Maggie? What are you doing here? -Twice in one night.
好,我可以解释一切
Okay, I can explain everything.
嘿,亲爱的,妳能哼妳的安静歌♥吗?
Hey, honey. Can you hum your quiet song?
可以-好
Yeah. -Okay.
你这个死烂咖
You fucking ball sack.
你是一个190公分高,穿皮衣的溷♥蛋♥耶
You are a 6'3" turd in a leather jacket!
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表