剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, is it hot or cold water for a cranberry stain?
冷水 当然是冷水
Cold! Definitely cold.
老兄 继续冲洗 我太醉了
Keep trying, man. I'm so tipsy.
好吧 我今晚来是想把事情说清楚
Okay, I came here tonight to set things straight.
我知道说什么都没法弥补-没错
I know nothing I can say can fix this. -You're right.
这样可以吧?几乎看不出了
Think this is fine, yeah? You can barely tell.
是的 可以了
Yeah, that's good enough.
我们走吧-佐伊
Let's get out of here. -Zoë.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
布雷特 上帝-又是你 你在干什么?
Brett. God. -You, again. What are you doing?
有人在跟踪我
Someone's been following me.
他一直跟着我 他还说:“嘿”
He follows me all around, and he goes, "Hey."
切尔西 没人跟踪你 好吗?
Chelsea, no one's following you, okay?
就是你-我就站在你面前
It's you. -I'm standing right in front of you.
怎么可能跟踪你?-好吧 我是个白♥痴♥
How could I be following you? -Okay, all right, I'm an idiot.
好了 回头…-不 等等 有见到佐伊吗?
Okay, I'll see-- -No, wait. Have you seen Zoë?
我不是来当你和佐伊的第三者的好吗?我不喜欢这样
I'm not here to be between you and Zoë anymore, okay? I don't like it.
我今晚来这里也不是因为你
You're not even the reason I'm here tonight.
对 要时刻提醒自己这点 亲爱的
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, sweetheart.
我是来找泽维尔算账的 没人能阻止我
I'm here to settle the score with Xavier, and no one's gonna stop me.
告诉我
So, tell me.
他做了什么让你要找他算账?
What did he do that made you wanna settle the score with him?
是他把我的生活变成现在这样一团糟
For making my life the pile of shit that it is right now.
是他让我开始走下坡路
For kicking off my downward spiral.
这都和高四的圣帕特里克节派对有关
All traced back to that Saint Patrick's Day party back in senior year.
又是这个
There it is again.
没人谈到你和布雷特做♥爱♥的事但大家都在谈论这该死的派对
Nobody talks about you and Brett fucking, but everybody talks about this damn party.
看来派对上发生了一些事
Now, something went down at that party,
而我想知道是什么事
and I wanna know what it is.
我先把今晚的事说完
One night at a time.
泽维尔 你这个渣男 我们余兴派对上见
See you at the after-party, Xavier, you douche.
切尔西
Chelsea.
你走不远了
You're not getting far.
嘿
Hey!
拜托 在哪里?
Please. Where is it?
我要弄瞎你-好的 为什么?
I will blind you! -All right. Why?
因为你追我
'Cause you're chasing me!
这是电子烟笔吗?
Is that a vape pen?
什么?这是胡椒喷雾
What? It's pepper spray.
在面对魁梧男子时自卫用的
For defending myself against giant men.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我总认为自己个子小
I always think of myself as petite.
但我错了
But wrongly.
你为什么跟踪我?-众所周知
Why are you following me? -So, you know what they say.
如果你想开车 你必须有
If you wanna open your car, you gotta have…
你车钥匙在我这
I got your keys.
天啊-你进来时把钥匙掉了
Oh, my God. -You dropped your keys on the way in.
我整晚都在尝试追上你
I've been trying to catch up to you all night.
是的 你应该直接说:“嘿 你的车钥匙”
Yeah. You should have just said, "Hey, I have your car keys."
嘿 我有说 是的-沟通会好过
Hey, I have-- Yeah. -Just to communicate
不停地追逐和跟踪
rather than continually chase and follow.
我不想靠得太近 怕吓着你
I was trying to stay far so you didn't think I was near.
只是 哎呀 但是
It's just-- Yikes. But
谢谢 兄弟
thank you, man.
你今晚最喜欢的时刻是哪个?
What was your favorite moment of the night?
我喜欢那芝士-呜呼
I liked the cheese-- -Whoops.
切尔西 你在我车旁做什么?
Chelsea, what are you doing here next to my car?
好绿啊-想兜风吗?
It's so green. -Do you want a ride?
是的 那太好了-上车吧 上车瞧瞧
Yeah, that would be great. -Get in here. Let's see what happens.
那个人是谁?是代客泊车员还是谁?
So who is that? Is that the valet or something?
我想是吧-好的
Yeah. I think so. -Okay.
是沃特
Walt.
我有自己的车了
I got my own keys.
你没事吧?
You okay?
只是发生了很多事
It's just there's a lot going on.
我在试着消化这一切
I'm processing everything.
不 我明白 在和大家重聚时 我也超紧张
No, I get it. I was super nervous seeing everybody again too.
太不可思议-我只是在坚持着 真的
It's crazy. -I'm just-- I'm hanging on. Really.
算了 在里面发生了什么并不重要
Screw it. It doesn't matter what happened in there.
我们会在余兴派对上弥补的 对吧?
We're gonna fix everything at this after-party, right?
没错
That's right.
天啊
God!
(别来余兴派对)
嘿 阿尼克 你到底在干什么?
Hey. What the hell are you doing, Aniq?
抱歉 我看到你包里有两瓶
Sorry. I saw two in your bag,
觉得应该够分享
and I figured there was enough to share.
这袋子里装的只是麻烦
There's nothing but trouble in that bag.
水瓶里装了什么?
So, what was in the flask?
猫用镇定剂
Cat tranquilizers.
我知道你在兽医诊所工作什么的
Now, I know you work at the vet's office and everything.
你应该保存好那些猫用镇定剂
You gotta keep the cat tranquilizer in stock,
(我被下了猫迷♥药♥)
but you just putting it in the flask?
但你把它放进水瓶里?
是给泽维尔准备的
But these were for Xavier.
我本想迷晕他后 拍下他的裸照并把它们传给TMZ
I was gonna roofie him and take pictures of him naked and leak them to TMZ.
这就是我伟大的复仇计划-你就眼睁睁
That was my big revenge plan. -You just sat back
看着阿尼克喝下猫用镇定剂?
and watched Aniq drink cat tranquilizer?
还有姜汁麦芽酒威士忌和少许青柠檬 那是鸡尾酒
Plus ginger ale, whiskey and a splash of lime. It was a cocktail.
猫咪的肯塔基骡?姑娘 你给他下了药
A Kentucky mule for cats? You drugged him, girl.
是阿尼克无意间给自己下药 好吗?
Aniq drugged himself, okay? On accident.
其实只是一小口 他酒量浅
But it was really only a sip. He's kind of a lightweight.
你只需瞧他一眼就能知道他是那种
One look at that guy, and you're like,
“连宠物镇静剂都能把他迷晕的人”
"This is an individual who cannot handle their pet sedatives."
阿尼克 我要你仔细听我说 你被下了迷♥药♥
Aniq, I need you to listen to me very carefully. You've been drugged.
泽维尔干的 他做了什么?在健身房♥往我的饮料里下药?
By Xavier. What did he do? Put something in my drink at the gym?
相信我 我知道泽维尔是个小渣男但不是他干的 好吗?
Trust me, I know that Xavier is a petite douche, but he didn't do it, okay?
是…
It was…
我给你倒点水 好吗?
Let's get you some water, okay?
好主意
That's a good idea.
我的天
Oh, my God.
来 给
All right. There you go.
好的 感觉如何?
Okay. How you doing?
我没事
I'm good.
因为我还有一些未完成的事情要处理
Because I have some unfinished business to attend to.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're up to.
你知道?-是的
You do? -Yeah.
你要拉屎
You're gonna poop.
你是个在派对上拉屎的人
You're a party pooper.
是的 被你发现了 我要拉一大坨屎 好吧
Yeah. You got me. I'm gonna take a big poop. Okay.
现在我知道了这个秘密
And now I know a secret.
然后她就像没事一样出现在同学聚会上吗?
And then she shows up at the reunion like that's normal?
真不敢相信我们曾经和她做朋友真是个贱♥人♥
I can't believe we were ever friends with her. What a bitch.
该死的贱…-嘿 不 你不准用那个词
Freaking b-word. -Hey. No. You don't get to use that word.
是的 不 我忘了 对不起 宝贝-我们已经说好了
Yeah, no. I forgot that. Sorry, baby. -We've talked about this.
她现在的状态真的不太好
She's really not in a good place.
像酗酒、吸毒、出席钓鱼乐队的音乐会
Like, drinking, drugs, Phish concerts.
以及色情成瘾 所以她才不再上Facebook
And porn addiction. That's why she got off Facebook.
看到她的头发吗?看起来像刚和龙♥卷♥风♥亲热过一样
And did you see her hair? It looks like she made out with a tornado.
就是龙♥卷♥风♥
Tornado. Straight up.
这不过是犹太人的头发
It's just Jewish hair. That's all.
嗨-嗨
Hey. -Hey.
所以长成这样
That explains its texture.
头发如此浓密 太棒了-不 我们爱犹太人
So much volume. It's great. -No, we love Jews.
放狗屁
Eat my ass.
布雷特 搞什么鬼?
What the hell, Brett?
我的情绪极度动荡
I was in a free fall.
我告诉过你她快疯了 她该待在家里
I told you she was losing it. She should've stayed home.
她咎由自取-老天 我讨厌她
This is what she gets. -God. I hate her,
但喜欢她的鞋子
but I do love those shoes.
这不是同学聚会 而是地狱
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表