剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
then you say that he gave it to you,
接着用合唱的形式发布那首歌♥
then release the song as a duet
札维耶与你合作的遗作依然会让歌♥曲受到广大的迴响
with you and Xavier as your 2Pac.
这是一个令人难以置信且奇幻的虚构故事
I mean, this is an incredible, fanciful imaginary story.
妳令我刮目相看,但那全都不是事实都是乱编出来的
I'm actually impressed, but it's totally false. It's all made-up.
才不是,是你一直在编故事
See, you the one that been making up stories,
因为你告诉雀儿喜你在录音室裡
'cause you told Chelsea that you were in the recording studio.
那是你的不在场证明-我即将要和札维耶录一首歌♥
That was your alibi. -I'm about to record a track with Xavier.
我当时是在录音室
I was in the recording studio.
但你放音乐时声音应该震耳欲聋才对吧?
But see, how were you in there listening to music without it blasting?
因为玛姬先去过录音室
Because Maggie went in there first,
她将所有的音量控制器都调到十
and she put the faders all the way up to ten.
当我在讯问安尼克时音量控制器还是在十的位置
And when I interviewed Aniq, they were still up there.
然后你说,你一直待在那裡
And then you said you didn't come out
直到安尼克醒来时
until after Aniq woke up.
那你是如何听那首歌♥的?
So, how was you listening to a track?
你是怎麽听的?
How that work?
你只是进去拍了一张不在场证明的自♥拍♥照后就离开了
You just went in there and took you one of them alibi selfies and left.
你有看到一个六岁女孩吗?
Have you seen a six-year-old girl? -No, dude.
没有,但是兄弟,如果你待在这裡将会见证我创造音乐历史
But if you stick around, I'm about to make musical history.
这些全都是妳胡诌的安尼克,现在你得站出来帮我说话了
You're making up everything! Aniq, now's the time you should stand up for me.
你得让札维耶跟你在他的卧室单独相处
See, you needed to get Xavier in his room alone with you
这样你才能杀了他
so you could kill him.
所以当派对开始静下来时,你就偷熘上楼
So you snuck upstairs as the party was dying down…
当时大家都以为你在录音室裡
while everyone thought you were in the recording studio.
所以当他在楼下客厅外的阳台上时
So when he was out on the living room balcony on the lower level,
你开始故意闪烁他房♥裡的灯光
you start flicking the lights in his room.
我房♥裡的灯好像在闪烁
The lights are, like, flashing in my bedroom.
我该去检查一下
I should, like-- I should probably check that out,
因为可能会是《寄生上流》那种情况
'cause it might be, like, a Parasite situation.
但接着你听到雀儿喜走进札维耶的卧房♥
But then you heard Chelsea coming into Xavier's bedroom.
灯没有闪烁吗?
No flashing lights?
今晚很好玩吧?
It's a fun night, huh?
搞什麽?你干嘛?你在我房♥裡做什麽?
Jesus. What are you doing? Why are you here?
这场派对很棒吧?-你看到了吗?
How great is this party? -You see that?
五、六、七,因为这派对永不会结束
Five, six, seven! 'Cause the party's never ending
而且我们要一直跳到半夜现在一起来唱…
And we're skanking till it's late Now we're picking up the rhythm…
那是我想出来的
That was my idea.
那是属于我的
That belongs to me.
你的事业会成功全都得归功于我
Your entire fucking career is because of me.
好,我要把影片关掉
Okay, I'm turning this shit off.
搞什麽…你说更新应用程式后就能用了
Why-- You said updating the app would fix it.
什麽?你要影音人员帮你吗?给我,我来弄
What? You want your A/V guy to help you? Here, come on.
好吧,老兄,你这样很像真实上演《惊魂记》
Okay, man. This is, like, actual Psycho shit.
靠,兄弟,好吧我们重新开始,好吗?雅斯博,不要
Fuck. Dude, okay, all right. Let's just start over, okay? Yasper, wait!
妳真的认为是我做的?
You really think that I did this?
我是札维耶的朋友,他越来越红我们要合作录製一首歌♥
I was Xavier's friend. He was coming up. We were gonna record a song together.
我有简讯为证,妳记得吗?
I have text messages, remember?
他传了简讯给我妳看,看清楚,给大家看
He texted me. Look at this. Look at this. Show everybody.
你知道吗?柯普帮我解开了这个点
You know what? Culp helped me crack this one right here.
是的,没错-对
Yes, I did. -Yeah.
我是怎麽帮的?-我曾经办过一个桉件
How so? -See, I had worked a case
是一个丈夫杀死他的妻子
where a husband had killed his wife.
我们在想着他是怎麽让他的妻子
And we was trying to figure out, how did he get his wife
走到前门的瞬间,刚好能让他杀死她
to come to the front door just in time for him to kill her?
他就是传简讯给她
Well, he texted her!
然后因为他知道她的手机密码
And then he had the password to her phone,
所以他将讯息删除了
and he deleted the text.
你要影音人员帮你吗?-你知道札维耶的密码
You want your A/V guy to help you? -And you knew Xavier's password,
因为你帮他安装他的影音系统
'cause you set up his A/V.
所以你杀了他之后你用札维耶的手机传了一封简讯给自己
And after you killed him, you sent yourself a text from Xavier's phone.
因为我看你的讯息纪录,他从没回覆过你
'Cause I'm looking through this, and he never responds to your texts.
但他今天却回覆你?
But he just so happens to respond today?
“可以一起做製作中文件夹裡第12首歌♥”
"Track 12 in the WIP folder should work for our collab."
对,而且…
Yeah, and--
你传完简讯后
After you sent the text,
你没走楼梯下楼,因为这样会被人看见
you didn't come down the stairs where people would see you.
跳跳体操先生
Mr. Flippity Gymnast.
你从楼上那个阳台跳到4.5公尺下的阳台
What you did was drop 15 feet off the damn balcony onto this balcony.
然后你走进来…-安尼克
Then you came in here… -Aniq!
就与大家的说法吻合-你还好吗?怎麽了?
…just like everyone said. -Are you okay? What's wrong?
这是谁做的?
Who did this?
但这时候,你的计画遇到了一个小障碍
Now, there was only one little snag in your plan.
安尼克要上楼跟札维耶对质,对吧?
Aniq wanted to confront Xavier and take his ass upstairs, right?
是札维耶做的,对吧?
It was Xavier, wasn't it?
所以你试图阻止他
And you tried to stop him
因为你知道,一旦他上楼就会成为头号嫌疑犯
because you knew he would be a number one suspect if he went up there.
今夜我一直以为你在帮我
All this time, I thought you were helping me.
我是在帮你,她现在故意让你不相信我
I have been helping you. She's turning you against me right now.
我从一开始就在帮你,你记得吗?
I've been helping you since the beginning, remember?
她先指控你,然后她指控布雷特就连这位陌生男子也被指控
She accused you, then she accused Brett, then this random dude got accused.
我叫沃特
Walt!
现在轮到我被她指控,好吗?下一个是谁?
And now she's accusing me, okay? So who's next?
谁是她下一个要指控的人?
Who's the next person she's gonna accuse?
因为妳现在缺少的东西
Because the thing you are lacking right now
就是妳的这些疯狂推理缺乏实质证据
is you have these insane theories, but you have absolutely no evidence!
但其实有证据
But there is evidence.
札维耶的卧房♥裡有一个秘密隐藏摄影机
There is a secret hidden camera in Xavier's bedroom
就是装在《侦探》电影海报裡盯着你看
in the Private Eyes movie poster, watching you.
你想到监视录影机可能有录到你杀人
You realized there were security cameras that probably saw exactly what you did.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
所以你得删除影像
You had to erase it.
(影像删除)
不…
No, no, no.
当然啦,这就是我刚一直提醒你们的
Of course! This is what I was trying to tell you.
札维耶的手机还在你身上
You still had Xavier's phone.
我要上网发最恶毒的推文
I am going to craft a meanly-worded tweet.
你的手机有装手机壳
You see, your phone has a case on it.
上面有金色字体的“雅斯博”S是写成金钱符号
It says "Yasper" in gold letters, with a dollar sign for an S.
而你当时用的手机没装壳
And the phone you had then had no case.
(札宅监视器,格式化)
所以你是在用札维耶的手机删除影像档
So you used Xavier's phone to delete the footage
让这事看起来像是丹纳搞砸的
and make Danner look like a screw-up.
我可没搞砸
I don't screw up.
好吧,你说是我杀了札维耶还偷了手机,把它留在身边
Okay. You're telling me I killed Xavier, stole his phone, then just kept it.
我要他的手机干嘛?为了啥?
To do what with? Why would I have that?
为了抄袭札维耶语音备忘录裡的歌♥曲灵感
To copy Xavier's song ideas from his voice memos.
我克服了不如妳
I got over being under you
小…柔
Zo-o-o-ë
厕所裡的音场很好
Good acoustics in bathrooms.
你不能用电邮传送档桉因为警方可能会查他的电邮纪录
You couldn't send the files in an email. They'd probably check his email records.
我们会查所有事物
We check all that.
所以我亲眼见到你在淋浴间
So in the shower, I saw you myself.
当时你是用他的手机播放同时间用你的手机录下
You were playing them from his phone and recording them onto your own.
雅斯博?你在淋浴间裡干嘛?-嘿
Yasper? Why are you in the shower? -Hey.
这裡的音场超讚的,你想听吗?
'Cause the acoustics are unbelievable. Wanna hear?
我向你发誓,札维耶的手机不在我这裡
I swear to you, I don't have Xavier's phone.
老方法,去搜他身,搜身,去搜他的口袋
Like back in the day. Pocket check. Pocket check! Search his damn pockets.
你要搜我的口袋,你有搜查令吗?
Gonna search my pockets? You have a search warrant?
我不需要…-你能随便搜别人的口袋吗?
I don't need… -You just jump inside someone's pocket?
我不需要搜查令
I don't need a search warrant.
我有两支手机,这样犯法吗?
I have two phones. Is that a crime?
一支是我影音工作时用的另一支我与朋友用的
One for business, my A/V work, one for friendship.
我要把你们全从朋友的那支删除
And all you guys are off the friendship one.
那支不是札维耶的手机
It's not Xavier's phone.
把声音打开
Turn the sound on…
柯普,开吧-然后放回他的口袋裡
Do it, Culp. -…and put it back in his pockets.
你们想来点乐子吗?我很想
Y'all wanna have some fun? I wanna have some fun.
因为你以为我很蠢想玩弄我
'Cause you trying to play me like I'm dumb.
你们都是为了玩乐来续摊派对的
Y'all came to a after-party to have a good time.
结果变成不太好玩的下场就只因为某人想要成名
It turned into not a good time because somebody wanna be famous.
那我们就不必客气,将它变成好玩时光
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表