剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
I'll see you in the recording studio in ten minutes. Not a big deal.
慢慢来 别着急
Take your time. Don't rush.
为她高兴 没事 我可以等 没问题
Good for her. That's fine. I can wait it out. No problem.
与此同时 让我…
In the meantime, though…
不用说 我必须来张自♥拍♥ 以纪念这一历史性时刻
Obviously, I had to take a selfie to memorialize the historic moment.
- 这是什么东西
- What, this thing?
很好
That's good.
(我要和泽维尔兄弟一起做音乐了)
泽维尔的短♥信♥说 工作文件夹中 第12首歌♥适合我们的合作
Xavier's text said Track 12 in the Work in Progress folder would work for our collab.
所以我打开了它
So I opened it up.
呜 不… 这个派对太棒了
Ooh! No! No! How great is this party?
- 我不明白 有什么好笑的
- I don't get it. What's so funny?
你可能要把这记下来 以便日后不会忘记
You may wanna write this down to remember it later,
才能够转述
so you can talk about it yourself.
当泽维尔和我从翻唱 崇高乐队的歌♥曲转向原创时
So, right when Xavier and I transitioned from Sublime covers to originals,
我想出了完美的音乐哲学理论
I came up with the perfect musical philosophy.
- 四类歌♥曲 - 请不要列出它们
- The four categories of songs. - Please do not list them.
第一类:“我爱你或我恨你 但我偷偷地爱着你”
Category one: "I love you, or I hate you, but I secretly love you."
- 好的 我喜欢这些 - 对吧
- Okay, those I like. - Right?
- 这是很棒的歌♥曲类型 - 是
- That's a great type of song. - Uh-huh.
第二:“我很棒”或“我的家乡很棒”
"I'm so great," or "My hometown's so great."
第三类:“来吧 大家听着 这很重要”
Category three: "Come on, everybody. Listen up, this is important."
那些都是探讨问题的歌♥曲 就像博诺的歌♥
See, those are your issues songs. Those are your Bono's,
- 像是你的麦可莫 明白吗 - 嗯哼
- your Macklemore's, know what I'm saying? - Mm-hmm.
人们想说的话 对社会有所贡献
People that have something to say. To give something to society.
然后是第四… 来点击鼓声 给我击鼓声
And then number four… Drumroll, please. Hit me with a drumroll.
你没这样做 给我击鼓声 我来做
You're not doing it. Hit me with a drumroll. I'll do it.
跟我一起做 不想做也没问题
Do it with me. You don't have to. That's fine.
第四:“这个派对太棒了”
Number four: "How great is this party?"
这是派对的圣歌♥ 因为我和泽维尔的每一次演奏上
That's the party anthem, because every single time Xavier and I played together,
我都会拿起麦克风大喊 “这个派对太棒了”
I would grab the microphone and yell, "How great is this party?"
观众就会极度兴奋
And people would go nuts.
这就是泽维尔说灵感来自于我的原因
That's why Xavier said that I inspired it.
天啊 兄弟 恭喜你
Wow. Congratulations, man.
听起来就像是
It sounds like to me you got one rosebush
烂船也有三分钉
just growing on a big ol' pile of shit.
从你口中说出这话 意义重大 非常感谢
From you, it means so much. Thank you very much.
- 泽的歌♥曲很好
- So, Xav's track was good,
但它缺乏兴奋元素 成功的秘密成分
but it lacked hype. The secret ingredient.
还好我有完美的资源 我们的马丁路德金纪念日音乐会
Luckily, I had the perfect source. Our MLK Day concert.
这个派对太棒了
How great is this party?
所以我对自己的喊声采样
So I sampled the audio of myself shouting…
这个派对太棒了
"How great is this party?"
把它加进歌♥曲里
…and put it on the track.
这个派对太棒了
How great is this party?
在背景音乐里了
In the back now.
但已经过了九分钟
But nine minutes had already gone by,
泽和切尔西的事还没理完
and Xav still wasn't done with Chelsea.
我不能冒这个险
I couldn't risk it.
于是我想出了一个主意
So I ideated an idea.
这个派对太棒了 五、六、七…
How great is this party? Five, six, seven…
到底发生了什么
What on earth?
独奏
Solo!
- 嘿 - 我的天
- Hey. - Oh, my God.
- 我到底怎么了 - 等等 你还好吗
- What happened to me? - Wait a second. Are you okay?
- 你没事吧 - 是谁做的
- Are you all right? - Who did this to me?
- 是泽维尔 对吧 - 我真的不认为是泽维尔
- It was Xavier, wasn't it? - I really don't think it was Xavier.
别担心 我不会发疯 你知道的
Don't worry. I'm not gonna, like, freak out or anything, you know?
我不会伤害他的
I'm not gonna, like, hurt him.
- 你明白吗 - 不
- Could you imagine? - No.
我只是去跟泽维尔解释 他的恶作剧是不对的
I'm just gonna explain to Xavier that his pranks aren't okay.
在高中时不对
They weren't in high school,
- 现在也不对 好吗 - 阿尼克
- and they're not now. All right? - Aniq.
- 我马上回来 好吗 - 好的
- I'll be right back, okay? - Okay.
如果你见到他 能让他来录音棚找我吗
If you see him, could you tell him to meet me in the recording studio?
一、二…
One, two…
- 噢 - 我就是在那时听到尖叫声
- Oh! - That's when I heard the scream.
我能看看你说的短♥信♥吗
Can I see the text messages you were talking about?
当然可以 这可能是他发的最后一句话
Of course. I mean, these could be the very last words he ever texted.
呃 “工作文件夹中第12首歌♥ 应该适合我们的合作
Um, "Track 12 in WIP folder should work for our collab.
灵感来自你
You inspired it.
十分钟…后到”
Be there in-- Be there in ten minutes."
这绝对缩小了死亡时间范围
This definitely narrows down the time of death.
还给你
There you go.
我离梦想如此之近
I was so close to my dreams.
而…现在梦想破灭了 泽维尔也死了
And-- And now they're gone. And so is Xavier.
你知道吗 我理解你的感受
You know what? I understand what you're going through.
你有梦想 你会旁门左道
You've got dreams. You're a hustler.
我们有很多相似之处
We're both alike in a lot of ways.
你在跟我搭讪吗
Are you hitting on me?
见鬼 不可能
Hell no.
经常感到有压力
Often. Stress.
我不知道这字该怎么拼
And I know how to spell it, by the way.
况且 我从没腹泻过 我的粪便一直像石头那样硬
Besides, I've never had it before. My stools are rock-hard. Always.
噢 很好
Oh. Cool.
- 身体健康 - 好的
- Healthy. - Okay.
嗨 切尔西 还好吗
Hey, Chelsea. How's it going?
嗨 阿尼克
Hey, Aniq.
你可以靠近一点 我…我没疯
You can come closer. I'm-- I'm not crazy.
不 我知道 好 就来
No, I know. Yeah. Here I come.
噢 嗨 切尔西
Ooh. Hey, Chelsea.
- 呃… - 这好多了
- Uh… - That's better.
我们一群人在玩一个有趣的游戏 就是…
So, a bunch of us are playing this fun game where you--
类似你…写下…一个句子
Kind of, you-- you write down, like, a-- a sentence.
这是游戏吗 就写一个句子
That's the game? You write a sentence?
共有三回合
There's three rounds to it,
第一回合 呃 它…称为村民回合
and so in the first round, uh, it's-- it's called the villager round,
每个人都是村民 所以每个人都写…
so everybody's a villager, so everybody writes down--
我只是… 我…不太想玩任何游戏
You know, I just… I-- I don't really feel like playing any games.
可这游戏需要所有人的参与
Well, the only way the game works is if everybody kind of plays,
而你是唯一还没这么做的
and you're the only one who hasn't done it.
- 你确定 - 是的 确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah. I'm pretty sure.
参与者有内德、布雷特、大珍…
I got Ned, I got-- I got Brett, I got Jenn 1, I…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 我能再说一件事吗
Hey, can I say one more thing?
阿尼克不可能做出这种事
There's no way Aniq could have done this.
我告诉你 最后一个 见过泽维尔的人是切尔西 对吧
I'm telling you, the last person to have seen Xavier was Chelsea, right?
他们一起在房♥间里
They were in the room together.
我无法评价她的精神状态 但我可以说阿尼克 他真是…
And I can't speak on her mental state, but I can speak to Aniq's, and he's just--
他人太好了 是个很善良的人
He's too good of a guy. He's like a real kind human being.
他的心可以说是由棉花糖 小熊软糖和其他糖果做成的
His heart is made of cotton candy and gummy bears and jollies
你会想要把它们塞进嘴里 然后…
that you just want to pop into your mouth and go…
很高兴问询结束了
I am glad that we are done here.
大珍
Jenn 1.
- 呼出毒素 - 我很平静
- Exhale the toxins. - I'm calm.
没有提高我的声量
I'm not raising my voice.
我请你不要再像个大混♥蛋♥一样闯进来
I am inviting you to stop barging in on me like a giant asshole.
好的 有…要紧事
Yeah. This-- This is important.
噢 丹纳警探
Oh! Detective Danner?
我成功了 她爱我的…
I crushed it. She loved my--
我的好友 小珍妮弗
My BFF, Jennifer 2…
她怎么啦
What about her?
她失踪了
She's missing.
我醒来的时候她还在 现在不见了
She was here when I woke up, and now she's not.
是的 而她不在房♥子里 我给她打了很多通电♥话♥
Yeah. And she's nowhere in the house. I keep calling and calling.
有可能我们这案子还有第二个受害者
There's a chance we may have a second victim on our hands.
好了 安吉拉兰斯伯里 这是我们的案子 所以…
Okay, Angela Lansbury. This is our case. So…
不 听我说 他可能是对的
No. You know what? He might be right.
不如你重新检查一下 房♥子内外的每个房♥间
Why don't you recheck every room in the house and outside?
当然可以 你去死吧
Absolutely. Fuck you.
- 警探 你说房♥子外 - 嗯哼
- Detective, you said outside? - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表