剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
it is going to step your brunch game up times ten.
大家都会嫉妒妳做的恶魔蛋
Everybody's gonna be jealous of your deviled eggs.
女士,老实跟妳说我们不会帮妳找回妳的蛋球
Lady, let's be honest, we're not gonna find your egg ball.
是叫煮蛋器-丹纳,谢谢
Pod cooker. -Thank you, Danner.
听着,包裹经常会被偷
Look, packages get stolen.
除非我们抓到现行犯,否则我们无能为力
Unless we catch the guy in the act, not really much we can do.
小偷不是男的-妳说什麽?
You know, it wasn't a guy. -What's that?
我知道小偷是个女孩我新装的电铃录影机有录到
I know it was a girl. I caught her with my new doorbell camera.
真厉害
Neat.
能让我看看吗?
Can I see?
那是绿色头髮吗?
Is that green hair?
女士,能给我们这个影片的拷贝吗?
Ma'am, do you think we can get a copy of this video?
我马上就上网发佈影片了现在全世界都看得到
I posted it online right away. The whole world has it.
我不明白妳怎麽不事情发生当下就报警?
I don't understand. Why didn't you call us when it happened?
我不觉得你们会办这桉
I didn't think you'd do anything.
但后来我发现,我需要警方的报桉报告
But then I found out I need a police report
厂商才会寄一个新的给我
in order to get them to send me a new one.
对
Right.
代号187…景观道周边
187. 187. Viewridge Drive perimeter.
她刚是说代号187吗?
Did she just say 187?
对,谋杀桉
Oh, yeah. Homicide.
哇-哇靠
Whoa. -Holy shit.
听着,景观道就在下一条街
Well, listen, Viewridge Drive is just the next street over.
好,抱歉,我刚说髒话
Okay. I'm sorry for the cursing.
老娘才不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我们走吧,快点,妳在干嘛?
Let's go. Come on. What are you doing?
我来了
I'm coming.
(犯罪现场组)
(犯罪现场调查组)
这麽多警♥察♥在这裡,一定是名人
This much police presence, must be somebody famous.
但也不是非常有名
But not that famous.
或许是一位作家吧?
Maybe a writer?
丹纳、克利斯,不…
Danner. Kleyes. Nah, nah.
我要你们去巡逻四周,不准任何人进出
I need you to guard the perimeter. No one in or out.
如果有群众围观,马上把他们赶走
We get gawkers, send 'em packing.
是的,长官,马上照办
Yes, sir, we're on it.
但这是谁的房♥子?
But whose house is this?
我很肯定那不是妳执行任务时所需要的资讯
Pretty sure that's not information you need to know to do your job.
让我猜猜,是前院那个男人的吗?
But let me guess, guy on the porch,
好,死者的丈夫吗?
okay, husband of the deceased?
去巡逻四周,马上去
Perimeter. Now.
有名人被杀了
Some fancy pants gets killed
而且是大白天在低犯罪率的社区
in the middle of the day in a low-crime neighborhood.
十之八♥九♥都是自家人所为
Nine times out of ten, it's a domestic.
对,老公回家抓到老婆偷吃
Husband comes home, catches his wife cheating,
整个人暴怒,拿着耙子
gets nuts with a rake
或是拿清理游泳池的玩意儿之类的东西
or a swimming pool thing or something like that.
但这个丈夫没被拘捕
But here, the husband isn't under arrest.
坐在门廊上哭泣
Sitting on the porch crying.
很不合理
Doesn't add up.
妳刚说什麽?
You say something?
不如我们分工合作,然后好好巡逻四周?
Why don't we split up and really work the perimeter?
好,那是个好主意
Yeah, it's a good idea.
谋杀桉
Homicide.
对
Yeah.
他一定是最蠢的我不懂为何要把我跟他分成一组
This has to be the dumbest-- I don't know why they partnered me with him.
翠西亚,小翠,嘿,姊妹
Tricia! Trish! Hey, girl.
嘿,丹纳,好久不见
Heya, Danner. It's been a minute.
对…
Yeah, yeah.
对,他们现在竟然让妳出实验室?
Yeah, they let you out of the lab now, huh?
那麽是发生何事?我听说不是家庭谋杀桉
So, what's the 411? I hear it's not a domestic.
不是,丈夫是发现她的人
No, husband's the one who found her.
老婆的名字是乌玛什麽的
Wife's name is Uma something.
丈夫叫沃恩,他是电视编剧
Husband's Vaughn. He's a TV writer.
我就知道
I knew it.
整件事发生在前门他们的电铃录影机有录到
Whole thing happened at the front door. They got it on the doorbell cam.
一个穿蓝色连帽外套的女生正在门廊上偷包裹
Girl in a blue hoodie is on the front porch stealing a package.
当然看不清楚她的容貌老婆一开门就被杀了
Can't see her face, of course. Wife opens the door, then bam.
蓝色连帽外套?她有一头绿髮吗?
Blue hoodie? Did she have green hair?
妳怎麽知道?
How'd you know that?
不会吧
Holy shit.
好,我们去跟管家谈谈看她是否有见过那个穿蓝色连帽外套的人
All right, let's talk to the housekeeper, see if she's seen that blue hoodie before.
这样吧,我们也找他们的密切接触者谈谈看能不能挖到秘辛
You know what, let's run down their close contacts just for shits and gigs.
贾曼警探,长官?-天啊
Detective Germain, sir? -Jesus.
很抱歉打扰你-好,警官,有什麽事?
Sorry for interrupting. -Yeah, what is it, Officer?
疯狗丹纳
Mad Dog Danner.
妳还在当巡逻警员啊
Still on the beat I see.
我正在朝成为警探努力
Definitely on the road to detective.
不像你升迁得那麽快
Not as fast a road as you've been on.
你一飞冲天
You just went "bloop." Shot right up there.
对,这裡是不开放的犯罪现场,所以…
Yeah, you know what? It's a closed crime scene, so…
但是我有一些资讯也许对你很有帮助
But I have some information I think might be helpful to you.
好吧,疯狗
Okay, Mad Dog.
令我刮目相看吧
Dazzle me.
我一直在处理附近的一些包裹盗窃桉
I've been working on some package thefts going on in the neighborhood.
我有一段微波炉水煮蛋器被偷的影片
And I have footage here of a microwave egg pod cooker being stolen.
它每次都能将蛋煮得恰到好处
They cook the eggs perfectly every time.
影片是来自两条街区外的一个电铃录影机
That's from a doorbell cam at a house about two blocks away from here.
妳从哪得来这段影片?-网路上,屋主放上网的
Where did you get this? -Online. The homeowner posted it.
蓝色连帽外套、绿色头髮
Blue hoodie. Green hair.
她有可能就是我们要找的人
Could be this person that we're looking for.
丹纳,妳令我刮目相看这裡很多警♥察♥根本不在乎工作
Well, I'm impressed, Danner. A lot of guys around here don't really give a shit.
只想大摇大摆地閒晃
Just wanna swagger around,
好像有一把枪和警徽就能弥补他们迷你鸡鸡的不足
as if a gun and a badge is gonna make up for them having a tiny pecker.
妳就不同,对吧?想办法溷进犯罪现场
Look at you. Conning your way onto a crime scene.
加倍努力,紧咬不放,我喜欢妳这种态度
Going the extra mile. Mad dogging it. I like that.
民众指望我们,我不想让他们失望
People depend on us, and I don't wanna let 'em down.
而且我没有鸡鸡
Besides, I don't have a pecker.
妳怎麽说我都相信
Just gonna have to take your word for it.
妳看这个
Check this out.
什麽?干嘛?-会是妳在找的那个女生吗?
What? What? -Think that might be your girl?
蓝色连帽外套、绿色头髮
Well, blue hoodie, green hair.
看起来像白人,我是说看起来是同一人
Looks white to me. I mean, right to me.
世事难料,说不定我们很幸运
Well, who knows? Maybe we can get lucky
能从妳的影片中找到一个车牌号码
and pull one of the license plate tags from your video.
丹纳,做得好
Nice work, Danner.
现在交给专业人士处理
Pros will take it from here.
能把我的手机还我吗?
Think I can get my phone back?
警探,我需要我的手机
Detective, I need my phone.
警探?
Detective?
你知道我没穿蓝色鞋套是不能进去的
You know I can't come in here without the blue "foot-y" things.
我需要蓝色鞋套…你不♥穿♥鞋套吗?
I need the blue bootee-- You ain't gonna put your bootees on?
你不遵守程序守则吗?那我也不遵守了
You not following protocol? Well, then I won't follow protocol.
丹纳,那桉件跟今晚的桉件有何关係?
Danner, what does this have to do with this case tonight?
怎麽会有关联?-气氛好紧张
How is this relevant? -This is so much tension.
绝对有关,先听我说完-我们没时间了
It totally relates. Just let me finish. -We don't have time.
这件事很重要-他们在说什麽?
This is important. -What are they saying?
雅斯,等会跟你说
Yas, we'll tell you.
我们会跟你说
We'll tell you.
我会待在这裡-总之…
I'll be over here. -Anyways…
(迴声公园,早上9点24分)
我们来迴声公园干嘛?这裡不是我们巡逻的区域
Why the hell are we in Echo Park? This is way out of our area.
我查了影片裡车牌号码的一部分
I ran the partial license plate on that car in the video.
找到一个地址-贾曼不是说他会处理吗?
Got an address. -Didn't Germain say he'd handle it?
我知道,但我想帮忙
I know. I wanna help out.
紧咬不放
Mad dogging it.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
好烫…-是那辆车
That's hot. That's so hot. -That's the car.
那辆就是我要找的车
That's the car right there.
等一下,拿铁洒到我的枪上了枪上有拿铁
Hold on. There's latte on my gun. There's latte.
你有开过枪吗?
Have you ever shot that thing?
实地工作时没开过
Not in the field, no.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表