剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
不,那没关係,我愿意配合执法单位调查
No, it's quite all right. There's always time for law enforcement.
我非常支持警方的工作
I'm a huge supporter of what you guys do.
我想妳一定听过我製作的电视剧《法治悍将》吧?
I'm sure you're aware of my television show, Marshall Law?
对,每週四晚上9点在《茹丝的负担》之后播
Yeah. Thursdays, 9:00 p.m. after Burden of Ruth.
很烂的时段,喜剧是在9点播出
Terrible time slot. Comedies are at 9:00.
冒险剧是10点播出,但公♥司♥高层不理
Adventures at 10:00, but they don't listen.
贾曼警探说你们逮捕了一个人?
Detective Germain said that you've made an arrest?
对,有个嫌疑人被逮捕
Yes, a suspect has been apprehended.
我真鬆了一口气
That's such a relief.
妳能想像这一切对我来说非常难以承受
You can imagine this whole thing has been very overwhelming for me.
希望这能让距离破桉更近一步,妳懂吧?
Hopefully, this will bring a little closure, you know?
我尝试釐清一些细节
I was just trying to, you know, tie up some loose ends.
我是那种非常注重细节会把小写“t”和“i”写清楚的那种人
I'm the type that likes to, like, cross the t's, dot the i's.
写“j”时也会把上面那点…
I even dot the j's--
我能帮妳什麽吗?
How can I help you?
我在想
I was wondering,
就你所知,有没有人对你老婆怀恨在心?
do you know if there was anyone that had a grudge against your wife?
我以为是包裹小偷做的
I thought it was the package thief.
是绿色头髮的那个女人吧?-那是大家的想法
The woman with the green hair? -Well, that's what everybody's thinking.
我只是想更加确定这不是模彷犯桉
I just want to be extra sure it's not a copycat.
不是某人看到被放上网的影片
Not someone who may have saw the video uploaded to the Internet
然后心想:“嘿,我可以模彷她”
and thought, "Hey. I could do that."
然后假扮成包裹小偷
And pretend to be a package thief.
妳的意思是,桉件还在调查中?
Are you saying that the case is still open?
所有的桉件都会持续调查直到有人被定罪
All cases are open until there's a conviction.
我也是这桉件的嫌疑犯吗?-那不是我的意思,我…
Am I a suspect in my wife's murder? -That is not exactly what I--
我瞭解调查程序我是《法治悍将》的编剧
I know how this thing goes. I write Marshall Law.
这种情节几乎每一集都有
This is in pretty much every episode.
我跟他说过了,谋杀桉发生时我在片场
I told him, I was on set at the time of the murder.
我在製作我的电视剧我在休息车上安抚一位演员
I was making my television show, coaxing some actor out of his trailer,
因为他在抱怨他的片场报到时间
'cause he was complaining about his call time.
我老婆死了,盖瑞
Well, my wife died, Gary.
我当时是与你在一起,而不是在家
I was with you instead of at home!
我要你先冷静下来-几个钟头后…
I need you to bring it down. -Hours later--
你现在激动指数是十,我要你降到五-我会冷静的,我发现我老婆…
You're at ten. Need to be down at five. -I will calm down. I discovered my wife…
不…-…死在饭厅
No! No! No. -…dead in the dining room.
我没说你是嫌疑犯,好吗?
I'm not saying that you are a suspect, okay?
原因是凶手有戴手套
And here's why. The killer wore gloves.
他们不想在任何地方被发现指纹,对吧?
They didn't want their fingerprints to be found anywhere, all right?
你住在这裡,所以到处都有你的指纹
You live here, your fingerprints are everywhere.
你根本不必戴手套,对吧?
Why would you wear gloves?
我只想要知道
I just wanna know.
是否有任何人想要你老婆死?
Is there anyone who would've wanted your wife gone?
哈囉?沃恩?
Hello? Vaughn?
嗨
Hi.
嘿-我非常遗憾
Hey. Hey. -I'm so sorry.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
现在时机不对吗?-不,请进
Is this a bad time? -No, no. Please.
这位是塔提安娜她是《法治悍将》的服装师
This is Tatiana. She's the costumer on Marshall Law.
妳的洋装很美
Nice dress.
她也负责《威基基医生》的服装最近是《火》的服装师
As well as Waikiki Medical and Fire, most recently.
这位是警探…
This is Detective--
其实我还不是警探
Actually, I'm not a detective yet.
我是丹纳警员
I'm Officer Danner.
但是贾曼警探派妳来的吧?
But Detective Germain sent you?
我让你们继续聊
You know, I ought to let you guys get to it.
我只想说我很遗憾你失去至亲
I just wanna say I'm sorry for your loss.
很感谢妳
Thank you so much.
对
Yeah.
我真的很喜欢妳那件洋装-谢谢
I really do like that dress. -Thanks.
主教马歇尔,法律规定你碰不了我
Our rules say you can't touch me, Bishop Marshall.
(加州,卡尔弗城,索尼影视影城)
那麽,你现在应该要知道
Well, you should know by now
我照着自己的规矩办事
that I play by my own rules.
烂咖,放开我
Get off me, puerco.
不许叫我烂咖
No puerco for me.
你想当老大就要有胆识牺牲一些东西
But if you wanna make a frittata, you're gonna have to bust some huevos.
第二天,我去了一趟《法治悍将》的片场
The next day, I visited the set of Marshall Law,
基本上,那部连续剧全都演错了
the show that was basically everything wrong
在裡面乱演警♥察♥执法和犯罪发生时的情况
with how TV portrays police and crime
以老掉牙的44分钟剧情呈现
in a corny-ass 44-minute package.
给我全部从实招来
Cough up the details.
好,我招了
Okay, okay. I'll talk.
老兄,你说的最好是实话
You better be telling me the truth, ese.
否则我就叫支援来
Otherwise, I'm gonna alert my backup,
他们会好好招呼你
and they're gonna give you a piece of the action.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不该在这裡出现的
I'm not supposed to be here.
我要找塔提安娜
I'm looking for Tatiana.
还有,执法人员不是这样办桉的啦
And also, this is not how law enforcement works at all.
绝不是那样
It's not like that.
你真的演得不太好
You're really not doing a good job.
剧本有改吗?怎麽没人告知我?
Is there a rewrite somebody didn't tell me about?
卡-嘿,妳在这裡干嘛?
Cut. -Hey, what are you doing here?
请妳跟我去临时演员区待着,好吗?
Could I get you over there with the other background, please?
我不是…
I'm not a--
其实我要找塔提安娜…-找塔提安娜,我知道了
I'm actually looking for Tatiana-- -Tatiana. Got it.
妳的戏服看起来没问题
Your costume looks just fine.
这套不是戏服,这是我的制♥服♥
Well, this is not a costume. This is my uniform.
不好了,是真的警♥察♥啊,走吧,来我喜欢,我欣赏方法演技派
Uh-oh. Real cop. Let's go. Come on. I love that. Love method acting.
女士,能将妳的手拿开吗?-嘿,我喜欢临演,走吧
Ma'am, can you remove your hand? -Hey, I love extras. Let's go.
好,妳刚拍我的屁♥股♥吗?
Okay. Did you just tap my ass?
妳的戏服有问题吗?
Problem with your costume?
不是,为何大家都把我当成临时演员?
No. Why does everybody think I'm one of these actors?
等等,她是真的警♥察♥
Wait. She's a real cop.
很高兴见到妳
Good to see you.
妳是为了沃恩老婆桉子来的吗?令人超难过的
Is this about Vaughn's wife? So sad.
很抱歉打扰妳们工作
Well, I'm sorry to be disturbing you guys at work,
但我只想知道
but I just wanted to know,
妳们礼拜二时的午餐时间在哪裡?
where were you guys around lunchtime on Tuesday?
我们都在帐篷裡吃饭
We all eat under the tent.
礼拜二是炖辣肉酱日
Tuesday is chili day.
炖辣肉酱日?
Chili day?
我想你们午餐后的味道一定很有趣
I bet it's interesting in here after lunch.
但塔提安娜是纯素食主义者所以她都吃自己做的沙拉
But Tatiana's a vegan, so she always makes a salad.
所以妳没跟大家一起坐在帐篷裡用餐?
So you don't sit under the tent with everyone else?
不,我有我抱着一大碗沙拉坐在帐篷裡吃
No. I was. Giant salad, under the tent.
总之,妳们一起吃午餐吗?每天都这样吗?
Anyways, so you guys eat lunch together? Every day?
整个剧组一起吃吗?沃恩也是吗?沃恩当时也在场吗?
The whole crew? Even Vaughn? Was Vaughn there too?
不,沃恩都会在午餐时间跑去休息拖车上睡午觉
No. Vaughn always takes a nap in his trailer during lunch.
很庆幸他休息了几个钟头因为几个钟头后…
Glad he got some rest, though. 'Cause a few hours later…
可怜的傢伙,可能自从那天起就没睡过了
Poor thing. Probably hasn't slept since.
这裡有些不错的连帽外套
These are some nice hoodies here.
他会常来这裡吗?
Does he come in here often?
不会,通常是我们拿服装照片给他看
No, we usually just show him pics.
他礼拜一有来过,妳记得吗?
He did come in on Monday, remember?
他来帮他的外甥,还是哪个亲戚借一些戏服
To borrow some stuff for a costume for his nephew or something.
对-他拿了哪些衣服?
Oh, yeah. -What did he take?
妳为何要问?他是嫌疑犯吗?
Why? Is he a suspect?
我只是问得仔细一点而已
I'm just being thorough, that's all.
这样吧,我让妳们继续去做
You know what? I will let you guys get back
加强文化刻板印象的工作
to reinforcing that cultural stereotypes that y'all do.
好,再见,祝妳们今日愉快
Okay. All right. Y'all have a good day.
我喜欢妳的髮型
I love your hair.
那让我想起温蒂姊姊妳知道温蒂汉堡店吧?
It kind of reminds me of Wendy's. You know, from the burger place?
我常听人这样说-对,真的很可爱
I get that all the time. -Yeah, it's so cute.
嘿
Hey.
妳在搞什麽鬼?竟然跑去找死者的丈夫问话?
What the hell do you think you're doing questioning the husband of the deceased?
我只是想展现出积极的一面
Showing initiative.
紧咬不放-不,这次一点也不可爱
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表