剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
We didn't just have chemistry together.
我们之间也产生了化学反应
We had chemistry together.
(阿尼克)
但我们有缘无份
But wasn't meant to be.
后来我发现她离婚了
Then I found out about her divorce.
一周前 她给我发了电邮 要我出席这聚会
And a week ago, she sent me an email asking me to come.
并附上一个…
And it had a…
笑脸表情符号♥ 这是什么意思
Smiley face emoji. What does that mean?
噢 阿尼克 兄弟 你怎么样
Oh, Aniq. What's going on, man?
我们已经两年没见了
It's been, like, two years.
亚斯帕
Yasper.
噢
Oh!
- 哇 很高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你 朋友
- Whoa! Good to see you. - Good to see you, man.
很高兴你能来 让我看看这新夹克
I'm so happy you came. Let me see this new jacket.
- 噢 它呀 - 我知道你刚…是的 赞
- Oh, this thing? - I know you just got-- Yeah. Oof!
你看起来十分棒…啊 贵气
You look incredi-- Ah! Distinguished.
- 谢谢 你看起来才真的棒 瞧你 - 过奖了
- Thank you. You look great. Look at you. - Well, I don't know.
我最近常健身
I've been working out a lot.
- 你听说过普拉提吗 - 有
- Have you heard of Pilates? - I have.
我还没尝试过 但听说过
I haven't done 'em yet, but I've heard of 'em.
你知道怎么提高你的机会吗 拿我的领带
You know what could up your game? Take my tie.
把它系得笔直 像箭头般指向你的老二
It's basically like an arrow pointing to your dong.
噢 亚斯帕 那你用什么指向你的呢
Oh. Well, Yasper, then what would point to your dong?
说得没错 你刚救了我的命
You just saved my life. You're right.
你收到我发的 关于佐伊单身的短♥信♥吗
Have you gotten my texts about Zoë being single?
收到了 感谢
Yes. And thank you for those.
噢 快看切尔西
Oh, look at Chelsea.
- 她怎么啦 - 嗨 切尔西
- What happened to her? - Hey, Chelsea.
- 噢 嗨
- Oh. Hey.
呃 你们在跟踪我吗
Uh, were you guys following me?
- 没 我们没跟踪你 - 没有
- No. We're not following you. - No.
呃 嗨 亚斯帕和阿尼克
I mean, um, hey, Yasper and Aniq.
她曾经精神崩溃 彻底疯了
She had a total breakdown. Went absolutely insane.
噢 班长变疯子
Oh. Class prez to hot mezz.
是的 噢 但我知道谁不疯 不好意思 先生 我可以模仿一个吗
Yes. Oh, but you know who's not a mess? Excuse me, sir. May I have one of these?
噢 很抱歉 这是什么 你的手为什么要这样摆
Oh, I'm sorry. What's this? Why is your hand like this?
好像是手里藏了块奥利奥饼干
Think I was hiding an Oreo cookie in my hand.
看吧 所以这张照片很棒 因为你有秘密
See, that's why it's a great picture. Because you have a secret.
看看这…天啊
And look at th-- Oh, my God.
你就在她隔…不是吧
This guy is right next to-- Are you serious?
(佐伊朱)
这是缘分
It's kismet.
你们注定有缘在一起 所以他们把你们放在一起
These guys together. That's why they put you next to each other.
我只是不想抱太大希望
I just don't wanna get my hopes up, you know?
我感觉在高中时 每当我们走得很近
It feels like every time we got close in high school,
就会突然冒出个 有钱又帅的家伙夹在我们之间
some rich, handsome guy would just come swooping in and get between us.
别这样想 你已经不是高中生了 现在的你又帅又有钱
Stop. You're not in high school anymore. Now you're the rich, handsome guy.
噢 谢谢 我肯定不是有钱人
Oh, thank you. I'm certainly not rich.
- 但我一直在健身 - 佐伊
- But I have been working out. - Zoë.
不是为了佐伊 其实是为了自我充实
Not for Zoë, for my own personal enrichment actually.
- 不 佐伊… - 我有做体能训练 但…
- No, Zoë. Zoë, Zoë. - I did CrossFit, but--
- 佐伊…去… - 噢 嘿 佐伊
- Zoë, Zoë. Get a-- - Oh, hey, Zoë.
- 嘿 噢 不
- Hey. Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 噢 嗨
- Oh, hi.
- 嘿 来 这个送给你 - 好的
- Hey. Here. I got you this. - Okay.
- 这太周到了 谢谢 - 噢 应该的
- That's so thoughtful. Thank you. - Oh, of course.
- 是 - 噢…哇
- Yeah. - Oh. Oh, whoa!
- 好吧 - 挺好
- Okay. - Fair.
很好 我都不知道自己原来这么强壮 因为我最近常健身
That's good. I don't know my own strength 'cause I've been working out so much.
- 噢 - 你注意到了吗
- Oh. - Don't know if you've seen that?
戳破气球需要多大的力气
How strong do you have to be to pop a balloon?
看来你还是一样聪明
Still a smart-ass, I see.
- 呃… - 这 呃 很高兴看到你 佐伊
- Um… - It's, uh, really good to see you, Zoë.
对 我也是 阿尼克
Yeah, you too, Aniq.
好
Yeah.
稍后里面见
So, I will see you inside?
是的 里面见 我要把剩下的气球打爆
I'll probably see you in there. I gotta punch the rest of these balloons.
- 应该之后就会进去 - 那你在这里当心点
- I'll probably be in there after that. - You be careful out here.
天啊…
My God. Oh, my God.
这些气球没有着火 真是个奇迹
It is a miracle that these balloons didn't go up in flames
因为你俩已经擦出了火花
because you two had some serious sparks.
- 你不会告诉我你没感觉到吧 - 我不知道 也许吧
- You tell me you didn't feel that. - I don't know, maybe.
也许 不可能
Maybe? No.
也许太不可思议 你看到了吗 天啊
Maybe it was amazing! Did you see that? Oh, my goodness!
就像 啊 真是不可思…我…抱歉
It's, like, just, ah! It was incre-- I'm-- I'm sorry.
- 你确定想知道所有这些吗 - 洗耳恭听
- Are you sure you wanna know all this? - I am here for it.
你有个可爱的邂逅 还有个疯狂、不羁和讨人厌的朋友
You had a meet cute. You got the crazy, wild, obnoxious friend.
算是吧
Well… …I guess so.
我好久没有过这种浪漫喜剧的感觉了
I haven't felt these kind of rom-com vibes
上次还是休格兰特在他的小书店 邂逅茱莉亚罗伯茨
since Hugh Grant met Julia Roberts in his little bookstore.
- 是的 - 来吧 告诉我接下来发生了什么
- Yeah, right. - Come on. Tell me what happened next.
包括所有的细节
Do not leave out any details.
事实上我需要我的爆米花
Matter of fact, I need my popcorn.
你真的有爆米花
You actually have popcorn.
呃 是的
Uh, yeah.
- 我可以要一块吗 - 好
- Can I get one piece? - Yeah.
好吃 对吧 是低脂肪的
It's good, right? It's low-fat.
- 感觉很好吧 - 我很兴奋 真的
- You feel good, right? - I'm excited. I do.
- 是因为爱 - 对
- That's because love. - Yeah.
嘿 阿尼克
Hey, Aniq.
- 嘿 兄弟 - 还记得我吗
- Hey, man. - Do you remember me?
噢 是 当然 好久不见
Oh, yeah. Of course. Long time.
是 我的名字是
Yeah. So, what's my name?
哇 热搜中 呃…
Whoa. Coming in real hot. Uh…
噢 等等…
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
呃…斯 斯朗普斯
Um, um, Slam? Slamps? Slamps?
- 斯朗普斯 - 错 呃 是沃特
- Slamps? - No. Uh, it's Walt.
- 你肯定 - 是的
- Sure? - Yeah.
噢 对 没错 呃…就是沃特
Oh, yeah. That's right. Uh-- Walt. Yes.
- 好的 酷 - 真有趣
- Yeah, cool. - Well, this is fun.
噢 很高兴又和你们在一起了
Oh. So good to have fun with you again.
你真的上过这所学校 还是怎么回事
Did you actually go to this school, or what's the whole thing?
是的 我们一起上过夏皮罗老师的化学课
Yeah. We were all in the same chemistry class with Mr. Shapiro.
那次我耳朵里被塞了一团酵母 你们…
I got a bunch of yeast in my ear that time and you all--
你们什么都没说 或没…
You didn't say anything about it, or no--
真难以相信 我…
I can't believe this. I--
高中的时候 从没人注意过我
No one ever paid attention to me in high school.
今晚将会不同
Tonight will be different.
我会确保他们不再忘记
I'll make sure they don't forget.
肯定不会
Not this time.
今晚要引起大家的注意可不容易
Well, it's gonna be hard to get any attention tonight.
因为有泽维尔在
Not with Xavier coming.
- 天啊 真不敢相信他要来 - 其实是我给了他起步的机会
- Oh, my God. I can't believe he's coming. - I actually gave him his start.
我们高中时是一个乐队的
We were actually in a band together in high school.
- 噢 对 Ska Pe Diem - Ska Pe Diem
- Oh, yeah. Ska-pe Diem. - Ska-pe Diem.
你记得Ska Pe Diem吧 在马丁路德金纪念日烧烤会上的完美演出
You remember Ska-pe Diem? Right? We shredded the MLK Day barbecue.
这首
This one.
至今我还在创作歌♥曲
I'm still making songs today.
而我想让泽维尔赞美我的歌♥
And I'm trying to get Xavier to bless my track.
赞美你的歌♥ 他是牧师吗
Bless your track? Is he a priest?
噢
Oh!
抱歉 这太搞笑了
Sorry. That's so funny.
- 就像在学校时一样
- Just like at school.
天啊 他来了 我们…准备好了吗
Oh, my God. He's here. We-- Are we good?
- 这家伙还真懂如何华丽登场啊 - 泽维尔来了
- Dude knows how to make an entrance. - Xavier's here!
看吧 佐伊也去了 这就是我所说的
Look. Zoë too? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我这么多年来第一次和佐伊说话
I talk to Zoë for the first time in years,
一个有钱又帅的家伙名副其实地从天而降
and a rich, good-looking guy literally swoops in out of the sky.
- 拜托 别这样
- Come on. Stop.
拜托 今晚的重点不是我 好吗
Come on. It's not about me tonight, all right?
我只是像你们普通人一样 是来团聚的
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表