剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
什么?不- 最重要的人 切尔西
What-- Oh, no. - …people in your life, Chelsea.
我对天发誓 我就发现你过去几周一直表现得很奇怪
I swear to God, you've been so freaking weird over the past few weeks.
比如你没跟我一起去申请亚伯克朗比的工作
Like you didn't come with me to apply to Abercrombie
兑现我们18岁生日的承诺
like you promised on our 18th birthday.
这就是午餐时我所说的担心的事
This is what I told you I was worried about at lunch,
只不过更恶心 因为对象是该死的尤金
except so much grosser, 'cause it's freaking Eugene.
珍妮弗 事情不是这样的- 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
Jennifer, that is not what happened. - You know what's the worst part?
最糟糕的是这事对内德的影响因为他为此而崩溃
The worst part is what this is doing to Ned, because he's freaking devastated.
是的 珍妮弗 他看起来真的很心碎
Oh, yeah. He looks really heartbroken, Jennifer.
听着
Listen--
我的脸和奶♥子♥- 我的天
My face and my boobs. - Oh, my God.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
各位 这对她来说太尴尬了
You guys, this is so embarrassing for her.
天啊 好吧…
Oh, God. Okay. Geez. All right.
她全身都是 让我也有点想吐
It's all over her dress. It's kinda making me wanna vom.
等等
Wait.
布雷特 你给我做了唱片合辑?
Brett, did you make me a mix CD?
对 不 我给你做的
Yeah, no, I-- I made this for you.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 是一串让我想起你的歌♥
Yeah. Just a bunch of songs that kinda remind me of you.
我觉得这是你会为所有女孩做的事
I feel like you do this for all the girls.
不…实际上这是我第一次这么做
No, no. It's actually the first time I ever made one.
里面收录了什么歌♥曲?
Well, what songs are on it?
是惊喜
Surprise.
那我们播来听吧- 好的…现在
Well, let's pop it in. - Yeah. Yeah. Right there.
是的- 当然好
Yeah. - Yeah, totally.
天啊 我很期待- 是的
Oh, my God. I'm excited. - Yeah.
拜托是好东西…
Please don't suck. Please don't suck.
好东西
Don't suck.
嘿
Hey--
这是我最喜欢的歌♥ 你怎么知道的?
This is my favorite song. How did you know that?
因为我是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Because I'm a player.
还配上舞步
With dance moves.
天啊 我爱这首歌♥
God, I love this song.
我也是 抱歉- 天呐
Me too-- Sorry. - Oh, my--
是的- 天啊
Yeah. - Oh, man.
我等不及了 想听完整个唱片
I can't wait to listen to the rest of the CD.
我也是
Me too.
我等不及让你听完它
I can't wait for you to hear the rest of it.
因为我知道那些歌♥
'Cause I know the songs.
太好了- 是的
Cool. - Yeah.
亚斯帕
Yasper.
怎么可能?
What are the odds?
什么不可能?
Of what?
这是佐伊最喜欢的歌♥- 不可思议
This is Zoë's favorite song. - That's crazy.
这是个好兆头
This is a sign.
很好
Good.
很好 兄弟 你醉了
Good. You're drunk, dude.
尤金 给我离远点
Stay away from me, Eugene.
我叫泽维尔 嘿 不知道你发现了没
It's Xavier. Hey, not sure if you noticed,
布雷特正在里头和你的女人热吻
but Brett's eating your girl's face in there.
是的 我想如果你没滑倒跌进泳池里
Yeah, I guess if you hadn't slipped and fallen in the pool,
现在热吻她的人应该是你
that would be you right now.
尤金
Eugene.
兄弟 别听他的
Don't listen to him, man.
兄弟 你没事吧?
You okay, dude?
阿尼克…
Aniq. Aniq.
高中
High school.
你为什么穿着睡袍?
Why are you wearing a robe?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
阿尼克?
Aniq?
不
No--
阿尼克 你在做什么?
Aniq, what are you doing?
哥们?嘿 兄弟?
Buddy? Hey, bud?
嘿 哥们?阿尼克 别这样
Hey, buddy? Aniq, don't!
兄弟 冷静点
Dude, calm down.
不…等等 不- 阿尼克
No, no, no. Wait, no. - Aniq.
我的天啊…布雷特
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Brett!
糟了
Oh, shit!
天啊 快阻止他- 没关系 由他去 不是我的车
Oh, my God. Make him stop. - It's all right. Let him. It's not my car.
阿尼克 你在干什么?
Aniq, what are you doing?
该死 搞什么?
What the fuck?
别 停 把它…- 不…
Don't! Stop! Give it-- - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别打架…
Don't! Don't fight! Don't fight! Don't fight!
不…别打架- 打架…
No! No! Don't fight! - Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
没关系 没事的- 不…快阻止他
It's okay. It's fine. - No, no, no. Put him d--
他们得想办法解决- 我的天
They gotta figure this shit out. - Oh, my God.
男孩们 想办法解决…
Figure it out, boys. Figure it out, boys.
要打架吗?- 是的
Wanna do this? - Yeah!
准备好了吗?- 我要打扁你
You ready for this? - I'ma jack you up!
天啊- 不要
Oh, my God. - Don't!
朋友 踢爆他- 不要 别踢他
Kick his ass, dawg. - Don't! Don't kick his ass!
看招- 打啊 胆小鬼
Ready for this? - Yo, make contact, you pussy!
要打就来真的- 让他们住手
Yo, if you're gonna fight, fight! - Make them stop.
不 这是我的招数
No, that's my move!
这是我的招数…- 我来了
You know that's my move! That's my move! - Coming at ya!
停止跳《音乐之声》你们到底是在跳舞还是打架?
Stop Sound of Music-ing! Are you dancing or fighting?
嘿 两位 你们打得逊爆了
Hey, guys, this fight sucks.
该死的 打他- 别说了
Fucking hit him! - Don't say that.
这伤害了看的人
This is hurting everyone.
不 拥抱 给你的兄弟来个拥抱
No, hug! Give your bro a hug!
两位 拜托 我们是朋友 大家都是朋友
Guys, come on! We're friends. Everybody's friends.
发生什么事?
What's happening?
警♥察♥…
Cops. Cops.
阿尼克 警♥察♥来了
Aniq, cops!
别理他…他没事…
No, no, no. He's fine! He's fine!
管他什么的- 给我站起来 马上
Whatever this is. - Up and at 'em. Right now.
听好 跟我们走- 不…听着 我什么都没做
Front and center. Let's go. - No, no. Look, I didn't do anything.
他 这个人 他喝醉了
He-- This guy-- He's wasted!
就无缘无故用球棒砸我的车
He just started hitting my car with a bat for no reason!
无缘无故 是吧?- 是…
No reason at all? - No. No.
我是尤金达克沃思二世
My name is Eugene Duckworth Jr.
是的 我爸爸是吉恩咖啡豆的老板
Okay, my dad, he owns Gene's Beans!
吉恩咖啡豆- 不是说笑吧?
Gene's Beans. - Are you kidding?
我们喜欢那个- 是吗?
We love Gene's Beans. - Yeah?
他以前每周五都送我们免费咖啡喝
He used to give us free coffee every Friday, man.
好的- 我爸爸在美国电报电♥话♥公♥司♥上班
Okay. - My dad works at AT&T.
这…安静- 说什么?我们不是在跟你说话
That-- Pipe down! - What? We're not talking to you.
嘿 我们将放你走
Hey, we're gonna let you go.
好的…- 是的
Okay! Okay. - All right.
见鬼 是的 没错- 别再惹事
Heck yeah, we are. - Stay out of trouble.
是的 警官 谢谢你- 好的
To you too. Thank you, Officers. - Yeah.
代我问候你♥爸♥爸- 警官 谢谢
Tell your dad hi. - Thanks, Officers.
嘿…
Hey, hey!
贝瑞邦兹 你不能走 好吗?你得跟我们走 听懂吗?
Not you, Barry Bonds. Okay? You're coming with us, am I clear?
警官 请听我说 我真的很抱歉
Well, Officer, look, please. I'm so sorry.
我…不知道我是怎么了
I-- I don't know what came over me.
我就是 我不能被抓 求你
I just-- I can't be getting arrested, please.
你想起诉吗?就说吧
You wanna press charges? Say the word.
你… 兄弟 你不能这么做
You-- You can't, man.
你不能起诉我 我会失去奖学金的
You can't press charges. I'll lose my scholarship.
尤金 拜托
Eugene, please.
应该是泽维尔 贱♥人♥
It's Xavier, bitch.
就这样吧- 明智的决定 你知道这意味着什么吗?
There you go. - Good choice. You know what that means?
对 是的…走吧
Uh-huh. Yeah. Yep. Take that right foot.
就这样吧 走吧…
There you go. Let's go. Let's go.
来吧…我们走
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
怎么回事?大家都去哪了?
What happened? Where did everybody go?
来吧 嘿- 孩子 把衣服穿上
Come on. Hey. - Put your clothes back on, son.
派对结束了
Party's over.
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表