剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表
I saw her-- Oh, my God. Can you hold on one second?
- 我得接个电♥话♥ 喂 - 当然…
- I'm getting a call. Hello? - Yes. Yes.
- 开玩笑的 没人 - 该死的 天啊 别闹了 她在哪里
- Just kidding, nobody there. - Fuck. God, stop it. Where is she?
你知道吗 我决定…
You know what? I'm just--
不…
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
解锁…这里 拉开拉链
Key, key, key, right back there. Zip, zip, zip.
这是女人间不成文的规定 我不能说
It's women's code. I can't tell you.
好 这是男人间的规定 好吗 她是不是和泽维尔在一起
Okay. This is man's code, okay? Was she with Xavier?
泽维尔怎么啦 你也讨厌他
What about Xavier? You hate him. Also?
那不重要 重要的是我找到她
That doesn't matter. What matters is I find her.
重要的是
What matters is that
- 我今晚给泽维尔做了一些安排 - 什么意思
- I have some plans for Xavier tonight. - What does that mean?
还记得在你叔叔家过圣帕特里克节吗
Remember St. Patrick's Day at your uncle's house?
我叔叔住在图森 你…精神有问题 对吧 你知道吗
My uncle lives in Tucson. You-- You flipped out, right? You know that?
- 你知道自己疯了 对吧 - 噢 不 我只知道我知道什么
- You know you lost your shit, right? - Oh, no. All I know is what I know.
而我知道他知道我知道的事 你也很快就会知道
And I know that he knows what I know. And you're gonna find out soon.
所有人也很快就会知道 真♥相♥
And everybody will find out soon. The truth.
是的 真♥相♥就是你是个酒鬼
Yeah. The truth is you're an alcoholic.
切尔西为了泽维尔对她 所做的一些事而生他的气
Chelsea was mad at Xavier about some shit that he did to her,
她正在秘密部署计划对付他 是的
and she was hatching a plan to do something about it. Yeah.
哇 老兄
Whoa, dude.
我和我奶奶 过去常看很多肥皂剧 是的
Me and my grandma used to watch a lot of soap operas. Yeah.
- 噢 看看这个 - 你有编写过肥皂剧吗
- Oh, check this out. - Have you written for one?
因为这听起来像是你编的故事
'Cause it sounds like you're making up some shit.
(这是报复你对我所做过的一切)
“现在是感受痛苦的时候了 恶有恶报”
"Now's the time to feel the pain. What goes around comes around."
- 你认为是切尔西写的 - 我不知道
- You think Chelsea wrote it? - I don't know.
但写纸条的人很可能就是杀泽维尔的凶手
But whoever did definitely could've killed Xavier.
- 天啊 我们是不是破了案 - 好了
- Holy shit. Are we solving this? - Okay.
噢 听着 我们必须马上离开这里
Oh, hey. We need to get the hell out of here right now.
维罗妮卡有紧急的事 所以现在玛吉在这里
Veronica had some emergency, so now Maggie is here.
- 你必须带她回家 - 好 听我说
- You need to take her home. - Okay. Listen.
尤金在利用你
Eugene is taking advantage of you.
不…我不想听
No, no, no. I'm not doing this.
那个光膀子的混♥蛋♥ 要勾搭你 就为了报复我
That shirtless twerp is only trying to hook up with you to get back at me
在高中时对他做的坏事
for some shit I did to him in high school.
你总觉得一切都与你有关
You think everything is always about you.
只有当它真的是与我有关 我是想帮你 你看不清
Only when it is. I'm trying to help you. You can't see that
因为你太兴奋了 想跟那个油腻的小混♥蛋♥上♥床♥
because you're so horned up to get boned by that little greasy shitbag.
- 爸爸 - 嘿…
- Daddy! - Hey. Hey.
我听说你闯进了派对
I heard ya crashed the party.
抱歉 她…
Sorry. She's--
- 她跑得真快 而且她… - 你没事吧
- She is so fast. And she's-- - You okay?
我要去参加泽维尔的余兴派对
I am going to go to the after-party at Xavier's,
如果你在乎我 就别去了
and if you care about me, you won't be there.
- 爸爸 你要带我回家吗 - 当然了 小南瓜
- Daddy, are you gonna take me home? - Course I am, pumpkin.
你今晚不会再见到我了
You won't see me again tonight.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我说到做到
And my word is my bond.
这是我唯一值钱的东西
It's the only thing I've got that's worth a damn.
好吧 等我亲眼所见我才信
Well, I'll believe it when I see it.
- 妈妈 再见 - 再见 我们早上见
- Bye, Mommy. - Bye. I'll see you in the morning.
- 是 - 对 去吸些纯氧
- Yeah. - Yeah. Go get some pure oxygen.
你…是《饥饿的河马》里的 查克哈扎德上尉
You-- You're Captain Chuck Hazard. From Hungry, Hungry Hippos.
那些饥饿的河马失去理智了
Those hungry, hungry hippos have lost their marbles.
好吧 并不是…很有趣 但…
Yeah, wasn't-- wasn't that funny, but…
嘿 今晚我帮你照顾妈妈 好吗 我会确保她开心
Hey, I'll watch after your mom for you tonight, okay? Make sure she's happy.
- 好的 - 好
- Okay. - Yeah.
别担心 你不会错过余兴派对的任何内容
Don't worry, you won't miss anything at the after-party.
因为你没被邀请
'Cause you weren't invited.
兄弟 她才六岁
Dude! Six years old.
爸爸 我喜欢他
Daddy, I love him.
好了 我们回家
All right, let's go home.
爸爸 那人拿了我的无尾熊
Daddy, that man has my koala!
等等 谁 泽维尔
Wait, who? Xavier?
不 爸爸 是那个人
No! Daddy, that man.
嘿 停车
Hey, stop that car!
什么
What?
看我的
Nailed it.
不…
No, no, no, no, no! No!
爸爸 没有我的无尾熊我睡不着 我需要它
Daddy, I can't sleep without my koala. I need him.
听我说 亲爱的 我会把你的无尾熊要回来
Listen to me, honey. I'm gonna get your koala back,
我向你保证 我说到做到
and you have my word. And my word is my bond.
而这是你拥有唯一值钱的东西
And that's the only thing that you've got that's worth a damn.
除了你以外 南瓜
Except for you, pumpkin.
还记得我让你看《死侍2》的时候 你保证不会告诉妈妈的
Remember when I let you watch Deadpool 2, and you promised you wouldn't tell Mom?
- 记得 - 这次也一样
- Yeah. - This is like that.
启动
Hit it!
无尾熊营救行动开始了
Operation Koala Extract is a go.
- 快点 爸爸 快点 - 找他的车 亲爱的
- Faster, Daddy, faster! - Look for his car, honey.
是个该死的小青柠檬…垃圾
It's a little green lime piece of shit-- Piece of trash.
- 呜呼 - 哇
- Whoo! - Whoa!
看到了
There he is.
- 是时候做甜甜圈了 - 我要甜甜圈
- Time to make the doughnuts. - I want a doughnut.
- 哇 - 哇
- Whoa! - Whoa!
嘿 无尾熊
Hey! Koala.
- 什么 - 他说什么
- What? - What is he saying?
我要玛吉的无尾熊
I need Maggie's koala.
- 嘿 什么 - 无尾熊
- Hey, what? - Koala.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
无尾熊 她需要她的无尾熊
Koala! She needs her koala!
- 他在说夏威夷话 - 不
- He's speaking Hawaiian. - No.
无尾熊
Koala!
被他溜了 糟糕
There he goes. Crap.
抓紧
Hang tight here.
- 哇 - 好玩
- Whoa! - It's fun.
你不觉得那样有点危险吗
Don't you think that's a little dangerous?
带着你的孩子疯狂地开车
Driving around all crazy like that with your child in the back?
她的汽车安全座椅有个七点安全装置系统
Her car seat has a seven-point restraint system,
锁扣锚以及侧气囊 好吗
latch anchors, side airbags, okay?
她很安全并玩得很开心
She was totally safe and having the time of her life.
- 哇 - 呜呼
- Whoa! - Whoo-hoo!
- 你想吃水果点心吗 - 想
- You want some fruit snacks? - Yeah!
谢谢 你是世上最好的爸爸
Thanks. You're the best dad ever.
你是世上最好的女儿
You're the best daughter ever.
你在玩危险的游戏 朋友 哇
Dangerous game you're playing, my friend. Whoa!
他转右 我也一样
He's going right? So am I.
我要拦截他们
I'm gonna cut 'em off.
- 那里 就在那里 - 我看到他们了
- There! Right there! - I see 'em.
抓紧
Hold on tight.
看你往哪里跑 兄弟
I got you, dog.
我看到他了…在那里…
I see him! I see him! There he is! There he is!
噢 被他溜了
Oh, we lost him.
我从不会输
I never lose.
- 我抓到你的屁♥股♥ - 爸爸 用“屁屁”
- I got your ass. - Daddy, say "butt."
我抓到你的屁屁
I got your butt.
哇
Whoa!
- 他在那里… - 不
- There he is! There he is! - No!
我的…
Holy sh--
抓好 宝贝
Hold on, baby.
- 爸爸 卡车 - 不…
- Daddy, truck! - No, no, no, no, no.
- 嘿 - 什么
- Hey! - What?
- 把那辆破卡车开走 - 我们在工作
- Move that piece of shit truck! - We're working here!
算你幸运 我孩子在车里
You are so lucky my kid's in this car,
如果她不在 我就会出来
'cause if she wasn't, I'd come out there,
- 把你打得落花流水… - 嘿 胡安 有人欠揍
- I'd whip your ass-- - Hey, Juan, we got one!
- 我开玩笑的 - 我不这么认为
- I was joking! - I didn't think so!
不…
No, no, no, no, no!
没关系爸爸 我不要我的无尾熊了
It's okay, Daddy, I don't need my koala.
我可以抱一条毛巾
I could just hug a towel.
不行 我曾向你保证 但我们要去的地方…
No way. I made you a promise. But where we're going…
剧集 | 派对之后(2022) | 导航列表