剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
太阳能电池板占为己有告倒你
Galvadyne's solar panels as your own.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
我也不知道你在说什么
and I don't know what you're talking about.
但那项技术是我们自己研发的
We developed that technology in-house.
扯淡
Oh, bullshit.
那项技术历时多年才能开♥发♥出来
That technology takes years to develop,
而你的整个部门也就从上周二
and your entire division's only been in existence
才开始存在的
since last Tuesday.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
当你投资给正确的人才
When you invest in the right talent,
你就是能创造奇迹 据我所知
you can move mountains, and last I checked,
比竞争对手聪明可不犯法
being smarter than your competition wasn't illegal.
如果你有你说的一半聪明
Well, if you're half as smart as you say you are,
现在就会把我们的产品还回来
you'd give us our product back now,
或者我们之后为此夺走你的公♥司♥
or we'll take your company from you later.
如果你不是和联调局一起来的话
If you're here without the FBI,
就意味着你是个虚张声势的勒索专家
it means you're just a shakedown artist
你没有一丁点的证据证明你的主张
without a shred of evidence to back up your claims.
不 这意味着我是在给你个改正的机会
No, it means I'm giving you the chance to make it right.
因为我一旦证明了你偷了我们的技术
Because once I prove you stole our technology,
你庆祝的唯一一件事
the only thing you'll be celebrating
就是欺诈重罪的定罪了
is a felony fraud conviction.
谢谢你和我们见面 科林斯先生
Thanks for meeting us, Mr. Collins.
我是奥利佛·格雷迪 这位是我同事
I'm Oliver Grady, and this is my associate.
你的律师同事有名字吗
Your associate got a name?
我的名字没有我要问的问题重要
My name's not as important as the questions I have.
比如为什么去年11月4日
Like why did you incite a brawl in the cafeteria
你在午餐时间在餐厅煽动斗殴
during lunch on November 4th of last year?
搞什么
What is this?
你们来不是为了谈恢复我假释机会的事吗
I thought you were here to talk about reviving my shot at parole.
我们当然也可以谈那个
We can absolutely talk about that,
在你告诉我们为什么和监狱合谋
after you tell us why you conspired with this prison
延长你狱友的刑期之后
to get your fellow inmates' sentences extended.
扯淡 警卫
This is bullshit. Guard!
听着 你可以不告诉我们
Listen, you don't have to talk to us.
但这件事要曝光
But this thing comes out,
别说五年内出狱
instead of getting out in five years,
你这辈子都得在监狱里呆着了
you're gonna spend the rest of your life in here.
好吧 你们想知道什么
All right, what do you wanna know?
先谈谈是谁让你跟那些快要出狱的人
Let's start with who's telling you to pick fights
挑事掐架的吧
with guys who are about to get out.
没人让我跟别人挑事掐架
Nobody ever told me to pick a fight with anybody.
我只知道 我这片牢房♥来了新人
All I know is new guy comes into the block,
我就该教训教训他
I'm supposed to teach him a lesson.
没人告诉你的话 你怎么会知道
Well, how do you know that if nobody ever told you?
大概是两年前的事
It happened, like, two years ago.
我和人打起来了 他们把我拖走
I got in a fight with a guy, they dragged me away.
我以为自己要被关禁闭了
Thought they were gonna throw me in Solitary.
结果他们把另一个人关了禁闭
Instead, they threw him in Solitary.
我回到囚室 发现有台全新游戏机
I get back to my cell, brand-new PlayStation in there.
我猜你从没想过要问为什么
And let me guess, you never thought to ask why.
我知道原因 也不想失去我的游戏机
I knew why, and I'm not giving up my goddamn PlayStation.
你愿意出庭作证吗
You willing to testify to that in court?
你们能让我提前出狱吗
You really gonna get me out of here early?
我猜也是
Yeah, I didn't think so.
警卫
Guard!
怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
如果你想问宝拉有没有同意我代理她
Well, if you're wondering if I convinced Paula to take me on,
答案是同意了
the answer is yes.
我现在是她的律师了
I am her lawyer now.
我们明天上午要和解谈判
We have a settlement meeting tomorrow,
而且我们不能再谈论这件事了
and this is the last we will speak about it ever again.
-路易... -不 哈维
- Louis-- - No, Harvey.
宝拉现在是我的委托人
Paula is my client now,
我不想还得一边担心着你因为觉得
and I don't wanna have to worry about you sticking your nose in a case
自己做得比我好要随便插手
that you think you can handle better than me.
-我没觉得... -要是你能做得比我好
- I don't think-- - Because if you could handle it better than me,
你就自己做了 但你不能
you would, but you can't,
因为你容易陷入其中 你也明白这一点
because you're too involved, and you know it.
你说得对 你会处理好的
You're right. She's in good hands.
-我不插手了 -还不够
- I'll stay out of your way. - Ah, no. Not good enough.
你得向我保证 否则我这就不干了
I want your word, because I will drop it right now.
好 路易 我向你保证
Okay, Louis, you have my word.
哈维 你和路易还好吧
Harvey. Everything okay with you and Louis?
挺好 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
他说在帮你处理一件私事
'Cause he said he was handling a matter for you,
但他不告诉我是什么
but he wouldn't tell me what it was,
而且五分钟之前我看见你俩
and five minutes ago I saw the two of you
正在激烈讨论什么
having an intense discussion.
一切都好
Everything's okay,
那不是激烈讨论
and it wasn't an intense discussion.
只是战略会谈
It was a strategic meeting,
你不用参与进来
so you don't need to get involved.
我也不想参与进来
I wasn't trying to get involved.
我是来告诉你 瑞克·邓恩
I was coming to tell you that Rick Dunn's
已经在你办公室等了十五分钟了
been waiting in your office for 15 minutes.
十五分钟 你怎么不早点告诉我
15 minutes? Why didn't you come and get me right away?
因为我路过的时候才看到他
Because I only just noticed him when I walked by,
而且我已经不是你的秘书了
and I'm not your secretary anymore.
我是事务所的首席运营官
I'm COO of this firm,
所以与其批评我加班到这么晚
so instead of criticizing me for working late,
不如去看看他要干什么
why don't you go see what he wants?
瑞克 要是我知道你要见我
Rick, I could have come to your office
我就去你办公室了
if I'd known you wanted to see me.
要是有人躲着我 我就主动去找他
Well, when someone's avoiding me, I come to them.
没人要躲着你
No one's avoiding anyone.
我想一会儿给你打电♥话♥的
I was gonna give you a call later.
要是你有好消息 早就打电♥话♥了
And if you had good news, you'd have done it already.
所以到底发生什么了
So what the hell happened?
你觉得呢 他们什么都不承认
What do you think happened? They denied everything
他们说是自己开♥发♥了那项技术
and said they developed that technology on their own.
我不在乎他们说什么
Well, I don't give a shit what they said.
你说过会给我结果
You said you could get me results.
我会给 但我没说一次见面就有结果
And I will, but I didn't say it would take just one meeting.
我来告诉你这次见面之后发生了什么
Well, let me tell you what happened after that one meeting.
他们刚刚宣布 要提前一个月发布
They just announced they're moving up their launch by a month.
听我说 瑞克
Rick, listen to me.
他们不会提前的
They're not moving anything up.
这只是吓唬人 我向你保证
It's a bluff, and I give you my word,
他们不会把你的产品推向市场
they'll never go to market with your product.
你还是听我说吧
Now you listen to me.
你说一次见面拿不到结果
You said you wouldn't have anything after one meeting.
那你最好能在两次见面之后拿到结果
Well, you sure as hell better have it after two.
否则 我会让所有人知道
Because if you don't, I'm gonna tell everyone in the city
哈维·斯佩克特唯一擅长的
that the only thing Harvey Specter is good at
就是做不能兑现的承诺
is making promises he can't keep.
见鬼
Shit.
根本没有任何证明囚犯
There's no paper trail
因为挑事掐架受奖赏的书面记录
proving any inmates were rewarded for picking fights.
好吧 柯林斯不肯说
Okay. Just because Collins didn't talk
不表示其他三个人不会说
doesn't mean the other three won't.
你知道他们也不会说的
Yes, it does, and you know it.
而且他们都没法缓刑
And none of them are close to parole,
所以我们也没法用缓刑来诱惑他们
which means we don't even have that to offer.
好吧 我们再回头看看狱警这边
Okay, then let's go back through the guards again.
我跟你说过行不通
I told you, that's a dead end.
布伦斯维克的监狱由系统随机分配牢房♥变动
Brunswick has a system of randomly assigning changes.
那就跳出布伦斯维克的范围
Then let's start looking outside of Brunswick.
见鬼
Holy shit.
你说得对
You're right.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表