剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我知道你们时间宝贵 我就直说了
I know your time is valuable, so I'll just cut to the chase.
学校
School.
我们的孩子在这里接受教育和培养
It's where our kids are taught and nurtured.
那里本该是对于他们最安全的地方
And it's supposed to be their safest place.
但对于树冠小学的学生家庭
But for the families of Treetop Elementary,
放电电池夺走了这份安全
Discharge Power took that safety away
因为他们在离学校
when they built a battery plant
操场一千码远的地方建了工厂
1,000 yards away from their playground.
他们会说他们采取了合理防护措施
Now, they're gonna say they took the proper precautions.
但他们没有
They didn't.
现在 数百名无辜儿童要承受
And now hundreds of innocent children are suffering
铅中毒的可怕后果
the devastating effects of lead poisoning,
他们再也无法恢复了
and they will never be the same.
我们在学校学到的最基本的事情之一
One of the first things we all learned in school
就是己不所欲勿施于人
was to treat others as we would be treated ourselves.
陪审团的女士们先生们
But, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我们要一起给放电电池
you and I together are going to teach Discharge Power
上一节他们
the lesson they should have learned
五岁时就应该学到的那一课
when they were five years old.
-赞恩那边情况如何 -我来告诉你如何
- How'd it go with Zane? - I'll tell you how it went.
他说了一大堆"你们得靠自己"的屁话
I got a big fat bowl of, "You're on your own."
你和他说了情况有多严重吗
You told him how serious this was?
说了 而且他本身也知道
Yes, and he already knew.
那唤起他作为父亲对女儿的保护欲呢
What about appealing to the father in him?
我不傻 唐娜 我试过了
I'm not an idiot, Donna. I tried that.
我一这么说 他就暴跳如雷
And the second I did, he bit my head off.
好吧 我们得想个办法出来
Okay, well, we have to think of something.
我知道 但如今 我唯一能想到的
I know that, and right now, the only thing I can think of
就是让那些合伙人回来
is letting the partners come back,
因为我没办法证明
because I cannot find a way to prove
他们并没有因为我们的行为而受到损害
that they weren't harmed by what we did.
我也许有办法
I might have a way.
没时间玩猜谜游戏了 亚历克斯
No time for guessing games, Alex.
-你有什么办法 -你们想想
- What do you got? - Think about it.
如果这些人回来 戈登会给他们什么好处
What is Gordon offering these guys if they come back?
他们投票把我们赶出去 然后和赞恩合并
They vote us out and they merge with Zane,
这意味着他给他们提供了更好的工作和更多的钱
which means he offering them better jobs and more money.
如果我们找其他办法帮他们满足这些呢
And what if we got them all that somewhere else?
这样我们不但能摆脱他们
We'd not only get rid of them;
还能证明他们没有受到
we'd proved they weren't harmed
你 哈维 或是其他任何人的伤害
by you, Harvey, or anyone else.
这个想法很不错 亚历克斯
Well, that's a great idea, Alex,
但我们能去哪个大律所里找人 让他们收留
but where the hell are we gonna find someone to give 25 partners
25个合伙人并给他们加薪升职
raises and promotions at some other major law firm?
我告诉你我们可以去找哪家律所 路易
I'll tell you where we're gonna find them, Louis.
就在我放下它的地方
Where I left them.
在你那该死的录音笔里
Right inside your motherfucking Dictaphone.
-你看上去心意已决 -确实
- You look determined. - I am.
你仔细检查过我给你的那份委托书了吗
You double-check that power of attorney I sent you?
检查过了
I did.
你申请在伊利诺伊州做代理的申请书呢
And how about your application to practice in Illinois?
那份东西必须毫无漏洞
It needs to be airtight.
我可以在这里工作一个月
I'm good to practice here for a month.
-我让唐娜亲自写的申请书 -很好
- I had Donna file it herself. - Good.
杰西卡...
Jessica...
我们这是惹上了什么麻烦啊
what have we gotten ourselves into here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人在机场等我
I mean someone was waiting for me at the airport,
而且不是接机的车
and it wasn't a town car.
哈维 我告诉过你了
Harvey, I told you.
这里的这些人可不是闹着玩的
These people here are no joke.
他们想把我赶出这座城市
They're trying to run me out of town.
他们对我的到来也不是太开心
Well, they're not too happy about me being here, either.
那我们就赶紧行动 把这破事了结了
Then let's get in there and get this damn thing done.
我刚刚还在找你呢
Hey, I was looking for you earlier.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
截止至开场陈词 情况都还好
Far as the opening statements went, it was good.
但之后法官被♥干♥扰了
But then the judge got pulled away,
这意味着我们的势头被打断了 更糟的是
which means we lost momentum, and then on top of that,
我刚刚发现
I just found out that
我们本应昨晚就拿到的土壤样本
the soil samples that we were supposed to have last night
被延期了
got delayed.
你不会觉得是放电电池
You don't think Discharge Power
搞的鬼吧
had anything to do with it, do you?
你这么一说我就觉得了
I didn't until you just said that.
我的意思是 看看他们干过的事
I'm just saying, look at what they already did.
他们给你提供了一份假工作
They offered you a fake job,
然后还让你们的资助人把整家诊所都关闭了
and then the same guy had your donor shut down the whole clinic.
迈克 如果他们真有这种想法...
I mean, Mike, if they're willing to do that--
该死
Shit.
如果我们拿不到那些样本 我们就有麻烦了
If we don't get those samples, we are in trouble.
也许我们不需要那些样本
Maybe we don't need them.
如果我们能证明是他们干的 这就算是妨碍
If we can prove they did all that, it's obstruction.
如果能证明这点
We prove that,
我们就不需要什么土壤样本了
we don't need any soil samples.
我能帮上什么忙
What can I do?
你去找找安迪·福赛思和资助者之间
You work on finding out the connection
有什么联♥系♥
between Andy Forsyth and the donors.
我去解决如果那些样本送来了我们该怎么办
I'm gonna figure out what to do if those samples do show up.
法官大人 我是哈维·斯佩克特
Your Honor, Harvey Specter.
我代理北方公园住♥宅♥项目的住户
I'm representing the residents of the North Park Housing Project.
很好 艾伦女士一到
Great. All we need is Ms. Allen,
我们就可以取得一些进展了
and we can actually accomplish something.
抱歉我迟到了 法官大人
Sorry I'm late, Your Honor.
我不得不把眼镜戴上 好确认我居然
I had to put my contacts in to make sure I was actually
在您的办公室里看见了杰西卡·皮尔逊
seeing Jessica Pearson in your chambers.
我为什么不能出现
And why wouldn't I be here?
因为这个会面只限律师参加
Because this is a lawyers-only meeting,
而你已经没资格在本州做律师了
and you're not licensed to practice law in this state.
在我印象中
And the last time I checked,
我不需要有执照才能做原告吧
I don't need a license to be the plaintiff.
确实 但你必须得是公租♥房♥♥的住户才行
No, but you do need to live in public housing,
一般来说那些人是穿不起三千美金的鞋的
which generally requires not wearing $3,000 shoes.
由莉莉安·库克签署的
Power of attorney signed by Lillian Cook
杰西卡·皮尔逊的委托书 法官大人
to Jessica Pearson, Your Honor.
她是合法的原告
She's a plaintiff under the law.
法官大人 我不在乎那玩意上写了什么
Your Honor, I don't care what that thing says.
这个项目已经开展了三年了
This project's been in the works for three years,
他们在最后关头横插一脚
and they are just stepping in at the last minute
来博取关注
to get publicity.
我们插手是因为拆迁工作马上就要开始了
We're stepping in because the wrecking ball is about to fly,
但你们却没有兑现承诺
and you are not living up to your end of the bargain.
如果你说的是廉租♥房♥♥
If you're referring to the percentage
所占的比例
of low-income housing,
我们确实是做了一些细微的调整
some minor adjustments were made.
细微 你当着市议会的面
Minor? You stood in front of city council
承诺这个项目里35%的房♥子
and gave your word that 35% of this development
都会被用作公租♥房♥♥
would be reserved for public housing.
而最新的计划显示 比例下降到了5%
The latest plans show only 5% are going there,
-不管其他人死活 -你从哪里弄来的
- and to hell with everyone else. - Where did you get that?
那可不是公开的记录
That is not part of the public record.
鬼祟的开♥发♥商剥削穷♥人♥
Well, neither is the fact that a shady developer
中饱私囊 也同样是不公开的
is ripping off the poor to line his own pockets,
而你是在助纣为虐
and you're helping him.
你有什么资格这么说我
Don't you say that to me.
我代理的不是帕特·麦甘
I don't represent Pat McGann.
而是我住了一辈子的城市
I represent the city I've lived in my whole life.
而你只在乎利用一个可怜女人
And all you care about is making a name for yourself
-为自己赚取功名 -我没有利用任何人
- by using some poor woman. - I'm not using anyone.
-你可以... -好了 够了
- And you can-- - Okay, that's enough.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表