剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
而且我儿子也进过监狱
My son was in prisoned too.
上面说你儿子死于心脏病
Says your son died of a heart attack.
他们一定隐瞒了我什么
There's something they're not telling me.
那孩子
That kid?
他不会毫无理由就卷进打架事件
He didn't just up and get in a fight without good reason.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you talking about.
-看守受贿了吗 -他只是死了
- Look, are the guards corrupt? - No! He just died!
我想让迈克放弃这个案子
I need Mike to drop that case.
你是在说 因为你客户在欺压你
You telling me to go back on my word
所以让我出尔反尔吗
because your client's bullying you?
这只是个无偿服务案 完全可以放弃
It's one pro bono. He can drop it.
我给你任务 你就得做
If I give you an assignment, you do it.
自从我来 就一直忍♥受路易的欺负
Since I got here, I have had to take shit from Louis.
你现在还要求我浪费时间精力
And now you're asking me to waste my time
在这种小事上面
and my ability on something like this.
我们不能让你开创先例
We can't have you setting a precedent
让亚历克斯的客户骑在我们头上作威作福
that Alex's clients can run roughshod all over us.
因为你生气的唯一原因是
The only reason that you're pissed about this
你的新猫友为我取消了和你的午餐
is your new honeysuckle friend canceled lunch on you for me.
我不能任由他们逃脱制裁
I can't let them get away with this
我要把这案子交给那个
without handing it off to the one lawyer I know
在乎这件事并且能办成的律师
who cares enough to see this thing through.
如果我们的律所和本案扯上任何关系
If our firm is associated with that case,
-都会失去一个大客户 -我不办它了
- we lose a huge client. - I'm not working on it.
那就出一份书面声明
Then you're gonna put that in writing
而且要交给亚历克斯的客户
and you're gonna deliver it to Alex's client.
我想问问 瑞秋给你的任务
I was just wondering. Have you redone
你完成了吗
the assignment that Rachel gave you?
还没有 我的事情一大堆
Not yet. I had a ton on my plate.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我要不提出让你在这儿办
What kind of best man would I be
还算哪门子好伴郎啊
if I didn't offer for you to have it here?
要我说 你不提就真的很不好了
Pretty shitty one, if you ask me.
-恭喜 -谢谢 哈维
- Congratulations. - Thanks, Harvey.
你确定他还没来
You sure he's not in?
我可不想撞见
I hate to walk in on the man
穿三角裤的男人
in his tighty-whities.
我觉得哈维不♥穿♥三角裤
I don't think Harvey wears tighty-whities.
天呐 瑞秋
Oh, Jesus Christ, Rachel.
我可不想去想他穿什么
I don't wanna think about what the man wears.
好吧
Well...
你觉得如何
what do you think?
很棒
This is great!
如果你也是奔五十的单身汉
If you're a... Bachelor pushing 50
需要打动女人的话
and you need to impress women.
不不不 你干什么呢
No, no, no, no. What are you doing?
-别翻他的冰箱 -瑞秋
- Don't go in his fridge! - Rachel.
他都给我们钥匙了 相信我
The man gave us his keys. Trust me.
他知道我们会翻他的东西的
He knows we're gonna go through his shit.
那么你就是来看他都吃什么
So basically you came here to look at what he eats
然后说这里不适合办婚礼
and to say that this is a "No" for the wedding.
当然不适合 但是
Of course it's a no. But the fact is...
我们干吗要商量场地
why are we even talking venue at all
你们还没定下日子呢
when you don't even have a date?
我们会找时间商量的
We're gonna get around to that.
那么你
Just like you...
也会找时间宣布喜讯吗
got around to the announcement?
什么
What?
你母亲说她安排了一位摄影师
Your mother said that she arranged for a photographer,
但你取消了 花商也是
but you cancelled. Same with the florist.
-怎么回事 -没什么事
- What's going on? - Nothing is going on.
迈克和我现在都在
Mike and I are both really busy
忙于开启我们的事业
getting our careers off the ground right now.
瑞秋 问题就在这里
Rachel, that's just it.
如果你都没时间打理婚礼
If you can't focus on your wedding,
又怎么能有时间
how are you gonna make time to focus
打理婚姻
on your marriage?
这才是你来的原因 是吧
Now, that's why you came here, isn't it?
给我这样的好建议
To give me sweet advice like that.
还有告诉了不起的哈维·斯佩克特
Well, that, and to tell the mighty Harvey Specter
我试过了他的厕所
I took his toilet bowl for a test drive.
爸爸 不许那么做
Dad...you're not doing that.
你真是
You know how to suck
会扫兴啊
the fun out of everything, don'tcha?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你 斯特芬妮呢
You. Where the hell is Stephanie?
-她不在 -什么意思
- She's not here. - What do you mean,
她不在 我刚挂了一个客户的电♥话♥
she's not here? I just got off the phone with a client,
她没有替他们发撤销动议
and she never filed their motion to dismiss.
-我解雇了她 -什么
- That's because I fired her. - You what?!
她是我们最聪明的四年律师
She was the smartest fourth-year we had!
她也是个抗命的律师 我做出了决定
She was also insubordinate, and I made a decision.
我才不管你做了什么
I don't give a shit what you made.
她正在德尔塔证券的案子上帮我
She was working for me on Delta Securities,
-我需要她回来 -路易
- and I need her back. - Okay, Louis,
我不会请她回来的
I'm not getting her back.
那样其他的律师
What kind of message does that send
-会怎么想 -总比现在
- to the other associates? - Better than the one
别人会想的强 那就是这家律所
we're sending out now which is that this firm
-就是个笑话 -路易 你得冷静下来
- is a Goddamn joke. - Louis, you need to calm down
别让这事往错误的方向发展
right now before this goes in the wrong direction,
因为这跟斯特芬妮无关
'cause this isn't about Stephanie.
而是因为塔拉
This is about Tara and the fact
因为你一直没有去面对她
that you haven't been dealing with her.
这跟塔拉毫无关系
This has nothing to do with Tara.
而是哈维要把律所开垮了
This is about Harvey running this firm into the ground.
他怎么那么做了
And how exactly has he been doing that?
我来给你说说 我气他
Let me run it down for you. I'm pissed at him.
迈克气他 上次我见到你时
Mike's pissed at him. And the last time I saw you,
你也气他 所以与其告诉我
you were pissed at him. So instead of telling me
你不打算把斯特芬妮雇回来
that you're not gonna hire Stephanie back,
你怎么不去告诉万能的主
why don't you go tell the lord God almighty
如果他不小心
that if he is not careful,
他就没有王国可以统治了
he's not gonna have a kingdom to rule over anymore!
-早 -哈维 我忙呢
- Morning. - Harvey, I'm sort of busy,
如果你是来打哈哈的
so if you're here to shoot the shit--
我是来给你这个的
I'm here to give you this.
-这是什么 -我的感谢
- What's this? - It's my way of saying thanks.
-谢什么 -你知道的
- For what? - You know what.
哈维 我放弃诉讼是因为你如此要求
Harvey, I dropped the suit because you asked me to.
你不用回报我什么
You don't have to give me anything in return.
有人教过你什么叫见好就收吗
Has anyone ever taught you how to be gracious?
打开文件
Open the file.
这是个无偿案
This's a pro bono.
我觉得你的一案
I figured you didn't get to complete
没能做完 这样才公平
your one-for-you this time, so it's only fair.
而且 你也不希望我告你
Plus, you didn't want me to sue you
-违背我们的协议 -罗宾如果
- for violating our agreement. - Doesn't look good
告蝙蝠侠违背合约可不好看
to have Robin coming after Batman for breach of contract.
老实说 迈克 我知道那对你很难
Seriously, Mike, I know how hard that was for you,
我不希望你和亚历克斯之间
and I don't want there to be any bad blood
有什么不睦
between you and Alex.
我对亚历克斯没意见 哈维
I don't have a problem with Alex, Harvey.
-真的 -真的
- You sure? - I'm sure.
-真的 -嗯 没事
- Sure? - Good. Yeah.
-真没事 -你走吧
- All good? - You should go.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你做首席运营官做烦了 想我了
You're bored being C.O.O., you miss me,
想回来做我的秘书
and you want back on my desk.
我才不想回去做你的秘书 哈维
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表